The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean leaned back against the headboard breathing hard and sweating profusely. He was spent.

"Unbelievable! Oh my God, this is unbelievable! Oh, you girls just gave me the night of my life," he said.

Bethany and I cleaned up and rinsed the residual cum in our mouths down with a glass of water. She was glowing.

"It was a dream night for me, too, Dean," said Bethany, leaning over and kissing him. "I feel... I dunno? Different?"

"After all that, sweetie, you should be feeling different," I said, kissing her.

"Oh, Taylor, I can't believe I used to be that other girl," said Bethany. A little bitterness was in her tone. "Showing off my tits and shaking my ass for a couple of extra fucking dollars and so damn concerned about Mr. Right? What bullshit! You know, I should tell my mom about all this just to make her feel guilty about all that garbage she fed me. It would fucking serve her right!"

"Don't," said Dean, propping himself up on an elbow. "Just don't."

"And why not?" asked Bethany.

"Because she's your mom, that's why. Be thankful she's still alive."

Dean looked sad.

"Bethany, were you loved as a child?" he asked.

"Yeah!" said Bethany defensively.

"I don't know. Maybe she didn't want you to make the mistakes she made," suggested Dean. "Maybe she's just worried about her daughter. There's millions of vultures out there who wouldn't think twice about exploiting a beautiful woman like you and maybe she was trying to protect you. So please don't do it."

"Okay, Dean. I won't then." she said.

"Good!"

THE END OF THE WAR

Dean sat up and moved to the edge of the bed, kissed us both on the foreheads and stood up and stretched. He headed to the shower. He wasn't long. Bethany and I showered next. By the time we were done, Dean was on my bed sound asleep. He'd had a busy night. Hell, we'd all had a busy night. I hadn't intended for him to stay overnight with me, but I wasn't complaining. So I let him sleep.

Bethany grabbed her clothes and we quietly walked out. She dressed in the living room. As she dressed, I suddenly remembered the spycam.

Oh, damn!

I asked Bethany to wait. I didn't know whether Dean was a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper, so I tiptoed to the planter and retrieved it and tiptoed out, closing the door behind me. I gave Bethany the camera and warned her.

"Listen, I don't want what happened tonight up on some porno site, understand?"

"Oh, I didn't record it," she said. "Do you really think I'd risk God only knows who see what we did? I don't think so, Taylor!"

I exhaled in relief.


"You know? You were really something tonight, Bethany." I said chuckling in amazement and shaking my head. "I gotta ask: What in the hell came over you?"

"I guess I just felt like it was time to finally live my life on my terms," she said. "My childhood was a little... weird, I guess. I never realized how much though."

"So, it's over between us?" I asked tentatively.

"It's over," Bethany nodded, kissing me on the cheek. She winced. "Oh, damn am I ever sore!"

She smiled though.

"Oh, Taylor. I'm sorry for everything I..."

I put a finger to her lips.

"I'm sorry, too," I said. "The soreness will go away soon. Just don't go start fucking everything with a pulse now, okay?"

Bethany chuckled and nodded.

"Listen, I went wild after I lost my virginity and damn near got raped because I got a rep as being easy and some kid I was on a first date with couldn't control himself. I learned my lesson. Do it in moderation. Sex is a hell of a lot of fun, but it can also be addictive. I'm just asking you to just be responsible, Bethany. It's really best with someone you care about."

She nodded in the direction of the bedroom. "You and Dean?"

"Well, he's growing on me," I said. "Maybe we'll...? Well, who knows?"

LOOK OUT WORLD!

Bethany kissed me again and I kissed her back. I watched her as she slowly walked toward the front door. She opened the door and I thought I heard her quietly say "Look out world."

She looked a little haggard the next evening and was walking gingerly all night. She explained to those who asked if she was alright that she'd fallen down. But she looked happier than I'd ever seen her. Our co-workers were amazed that we were actually talking to each other without trying to rip each other's heads off.

Dean was practically dancing on clouds.

Did anyone suspect? Who knows?

THE BEST I EVER HAD

A couple of weeks later, I was getting off a shitty lunch shift when I overheard two guys talking around the corner of the building.

"You two doubled up on a girl? No fucking way!"

"It's true. Some hot little blonde chick. Brittany or Becky or something. Anyway, she saw our ad and she said she didn't have a lot of money, but she'd trade off and that she would do anything to get a video made."

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Oh my God!"

"Yeah! Pussy, mouth, ass. God, we even DP'd her! Tight as hell. Almost like fucking a virgin. She's the best I ever had!"

"Bullshit!"

"We got it all on video, man! We're just a two-man operation. Maybe this'll help us, too. You gotta see this girl! Jailbait face on a grown woman's body. Perfect tits and an ass you can stare at for hours. I tell you: just look at her naked and you'll get so hard it will fucking hurt. She'll be at my place tomorrow night to film some more stuff. She could be a star in no time guaranteed! Paul's going to be out of town. Come on over about four. You'll probably get some of it."

"Oh, I ain't mis..."

They blushed and fell silent as I turned the corner and walked by them with a knot in my stomach. I didn't even look at them.

GOING TO CALIFORNIA

A couple of weeks later, Bethany abruptly quit the restaurant and said she was going to California to visit a cousin and to "get her head together." We traded a few emails, but then it was like she dropped off the face of the planet. I worried for her.

About two months later, I wanted to buy some adult DVD's. Dean and I went to a local adult store. While browsing the selection, one title caught my eye: The Making of Taylor.

I picked up the case. Even under all the makeup, the girl on the cover was instantly recognizable. I got sick to my stomach. The front cover said that the video starred "Barely Legal Taylor Dream In Her Smoking No Holes Barred XXX Debut!" The back cover said: "A Simple Bet Turned This Prim and Proper Virgin Into a Slut in One Night! Look Out World!"

I looked at Dean. He looked as sick and disgusted as I felt. I put the DVD back on the shelf and we left quietly. I broke down in the car. Neither of us said a word the entire drive home.

Guilt sucks.

12