The Bet

Story Info
How long can you go without?
8.2k words
3
32.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Polypaul
Polypaul
31 Followers

Disclaimer: This is about two couples who share each other. If you do not approve of this please stop reading now. I enjoy writing these stories for others to read but if you do not agree with the thought of swinging and sharing each other beds then this story is not for you.

For all others feel free to enjoy and ponder if you can actually do the bet.

********

My fingers were quickly tapping out the msg "You really want to go through with this" on my iPhone as I hit send. A whole week?! That is a long time without sex. The phone chirps back a response "Yes. Why? Can't you handle it?" it read.

He doesn't know me that well. When presented with a challenge or a bet, I won't back down. "I can handle it, but I doubt you can," I type back and smile to myself. Trevor won't like this. No sex for him will be just as bad. Not to mention I just came off my period and all I want is sex and, and he knows it.

"Bring it on," pops up on my screen.

I giggle and send back, "no problem." My eyes glitter for a second, "You are going down!"

"I plan too," he responds with a smiley wink at the end.

Dave is such a smart ass. We have known them now for about two months. Easy going couple we have really enjoyed spending time with, in and out of the bedroom. Dave is handsome, with a great body and sexy smile. His wit was what drew me to him from the beginning. He is quick and always has a come back, much like Trevor. One reason why Michelle is attracted to Trevor

"Hmmmm, does this mean I can go down on Trevor?"" I question, since we should know the ground rules so that Trevor doesn't get too upset. If I can suck his cock, at least it will give me a little enjoyment. I love sucking cock so much more than in the past. I get so wet by feeling a hard cock in my mouth, knowing that I am getting him off. Even better when he explodes his load into my mouth and I swallow with little effort.

Trevor is in great shape since he has been working out at the gym. The weight loss and the toning has brought his body to a younger looking state. Not perfect but the muscle and definition that is showing makes my body tingle when I see him. He has not perfected the "6 pack" that he promised but seeing the results has made him feel more confident about himself as well. He promises to have one although there are no complaints from the ladies that have been eyeing him of late.

"Good point. We can't get off or climax. Does that make sense?" he replies.

Pondering the statement I figure that means that Trevor can do whatever he wants but I can't get any. Starting to get wet just thinking about it. I'm so horny after my period that brushing up against his arms gets me wet. "Okay, makes sense. How is Michelle going to take this?"

The office phone rings so I quickly pick up and start to listen to the questions, mind still half on the current conversation about no sex. As the client talks in detail about what they need done my phone chirps that it has a new message. Glancing down at the phone it says "A bet, eh?" from Trevor. How did he find out so fast? We barely have finished discussing the rules about it. Realizing my mind drifted from the last few sentences I quickly snap my focus back to the client and provide the instructions the client needs to complete the request for our service.

****

"So they are going to have no sex?" I question back to Michelle through text messaging.

"Yep. And I don't like it."

"I bet" I send back, wondering how Jane is going to handle it.

"I need my sex. And he is on nights this week so I barely see him as it is," pops up on my phone from Michelle. "Are you going to be able to handle it?"

Michelle is very sensual and sexy. She loves her sex and not going to be able to get it is going to be very hard on her. Much like ourselves she has been working to lose weight and she looks amazing. Her curves match her figure so well and I really enjoy spending time with her in and out of the bedroom. She has sexy eyes that make my cock jump with just one look from her. I was worried at first, since Jane met them both before I did. Fortunately we connected really well together when we first met.

"I think so. Not sure if Jane can though"

I quickly flip to my other chat program and fire off a message to Jane, "A bet eh?" I doubt she will be able to handle it. The past few months we have had sex every night. She can't seem to get enough of it. No sex is going to drive her crazy. Not to mention that her confidence has grown as well.

She also has been exploring her sexuality. Jane has come out of her shell more with the weight loss and confidence from it. Her figure has molded into a curvy sexy figure which I am not even sure she had when we first started dating so long ago. Everything on her has tightened up and it explains why all the guys have been oogling her of late. I don't blame them. She has been oozing sex from every pore on her body. One reason I am glad that I have been at the gym just to keep up with her.

"Seems we are allowed to get off but neither of them can . No orgasm or they lose," chirps Michelle.

Janes response pops up on the screen, "Yep no sex for the week. Are you okay with that?"

"What do you get if you win?" I tap out and hit send. She won't be able to handle it but I am curious. For this bet, it will have to be something pretty good.

Flipping back to Michelle's chat screen I respond, "but we can?"

"Yep we can masturbate and cum but they can't. Back to work. ttyl" Michelle signs off.

"Okay, thanks. ttyl :)" I switch back again to Jane and see she is still typing out a message.

"We can't have an orgasm. You can masturbate and I can get you off but I am not allowed to cum. This is going to be a long week. Winner gets a threesome."

"Well I can go the week with no sex. Make it fair." Did I really just say that? No sex for a week is a long time since we haven't stopped since we opened up our marriage. Maybe it would be good to have a break.

"You don't have to do that," comes back from Jane.

"No I think it will be good. Make the weekend with them hot"

"True."

"Besides I can tease the hell out of you this week." I reply with a devilish grin. This is going to be fun. I love to tease and with the rules it is going to be a very interesting few days of me pushing her limits to see how far she will go.

****** Day 1

The evening flew by as both of us were chatting and discussing the bet. Along with texting Michelle and Dave it allowed us more insight into the extent of the bet. The rules were pretty simple, there is to be no orgasm from either Dave or Jane. Michelle and myself are allowed to behave normally and can masturbate or have our partner help us masturbate to get off. Neither Dave or Jane can touch themselves since that could lead to orgasm.

The bet will conclude on the Saturday when we drive down and see them. If by then no one has won the bet I suggested that they can sit and watch as Michelle and me have fun. Funny how that didn't fly too well, but then again, both of our partners are a bit stubborn. The tie breaker was discussed briefly with no conclusion as to what would happen if both of them resisted the six days until we meet.

By the time our boys went to bed Jane is already worked up. Thinking about no sex has made her very horny, not to mention she is always ready to go after her period. Plus I might have touched her, kissed her and maybe suggested things over the evening to help her along. Michelle and myself have already discussed that we are going to see if we can make one of them cave. Maybe a bit selfish, but it is part of the game.

I lean over to Jane and snuggle up close to her. I can feel her excitement radiating off her and touching her sends a shock through her body. "What are you doing?" she questions as she tries to create a little distance between us.

"Just trying to keep you warm," as my grin slowly appears on my face. "That is allowed right?"

Biting her bottom lip, "Yes, but only that."

My hands wrap around her body, feeling her warmth from her as my head snuggles up to her face. "This is going to be fun," I think to myself as my cock starts to wake up. My hand slightly brushes against her tit, her nipple already erect, and she jumps.

"Hey," she exclaims.

"What, " I innocently play, "I didn't mean to."

"Right."

"Oh, I could be a lot worse than that," I remark as my lips make contact with her neck.

She squirms with the touch and a gasp escapes her mouth. "Stop," she groans as the nibbling and kissing along her neck starts to send shivers down her body. Her pussy starts to ache and she can feel herself getting wet. "Please stop," she quietly says again as my lips reach her ear and I start to trace it with my tongue.

"Oh, is this bugging you?", whispering into her ear.

She tries to pull away from my lips, "No but it is not helping."

Letting go of my embrace she slides quickly away from me to the other end of the couch. Her breathing a little faster and I can see her face flush with heat. She wants more, I can tell. Should I push my luck? Can I keep this up and not make her mad or upset her? "You are a little horny eh?" I remark as I glance down and notice her fidgety hands.

She looks to me and I can see the lust in her eyes. She glances back down to her hands and quietly says,"If you keep doing that I would want more." She squirms a bit again, "And I don't think I could stop myself from having more."

"Fair enough," I state. "I wouldn't want you to cave the first day." Sitting back into the couch I reach down and shift my hard-on so that it is not pinned in my pants. I glance over and notice her watching and can see her eyes sparkle. I smile and grab the remote, proud of myself.

Turning back to the TV, I flip through our shows and select a recent one. As it starts to play I glance over at Jane and see that she is trying to focus on the tv. Her face is flush still and her eyes still holding a hint of lust in them.

"This is going to be a really fun week," I think to myself as I put my feet up on the bench and turn back to the TV, my mind wandering on how far I can push this bet.

******** Day 2

Rolling over in bed I slip underneath her covers and feel Jane's warm skin against my body. Her breathing is slow as my hands slide around her body. Nuzzling my head into her neck I can smell her hair and think about kissing her neck to wake her up.

"Behave," quietly comes from her lips like she knew what I was thinking.

"Have a little faith," I jokingly say as my hand reaches up and cups her breast, squeezing her nipple teasingly.

"Hey, stop it." as she takes my hand and slides it away from her breast and gently holds it.

Grinning, I hold her tight and feel her tight against my skin. My cock pressed up against her ass. Getting aroused from holding her this close as my cock begins to grow. How far can I push this? Will she cave and give in. Closing my eyes I drift off into a light sleep till she moves my arm and slips out of bed and heads to the bathroom.

Rolling over, I notice the time and realize I need to get up too. Feeling my hard-on I wish I could release it but I agreed as well to have no sex. I will have to try a littler harder next time as I get out of bed with my dick leading the way.

*************

Going to the bathroom I feel my pussy aching. It wants to have a cock buried deep inside so badly and it is all I can think about since this stupid bet. How am I going to be able to resist? Standing up and flushing the toilet, I turn on the shower and hope that the hot water will help me relax. Slipping off my night shirt, I get into the shower and feel the warm water flowing over my body. I don't have time for my normal routine, I just want to cool off a bit.

Taking the sponge and getting some soap on it I start to wash my body, running it over my shoulders and down the front of my body. My breasts are so sensitive now and the feeling of the sponge running over them touching my nipples sends a shiver down my body. It would feel so good with an actual hand playing with them, squeezing my nipples.

I stop myself and continue to wash the rest of my body. The hot water flowing over it helps a bit but I know that I want more, no, need more. Finishing quickly, I run my hair under the faucet and get it wet and then add the shampoo. Scrubbing my hair I start to get the urge again, wishing it was a hand that was running through my hair and pulling it gently. I snap back quickly realizing my other hand has drifted down to my pussy.

Running my head under the water, I quickly rinse the soap out of my hair and the rest of my body. Turning off the water I step out of the shower and see Trevor at the sink brushing his teeth. Bent over slightly with his bare ass exposed, it looks so hot. My pussy begins to ache again wanting to reach out and pull him towards me. Kissing and groping as our bodies explore each other again as if it was all a new experience. Grabbing the towel I turn around and start to dry off as he finishes up and leaves the bathroom.

"This might be harder than I thought," I ponder. I am just going to have to focus and not let it get me going. Smiling to myself I think, "I am not going to lose this bet no matter how bad I want it."

******

Working all day helps keep my mind off sex, at least until I get texts from Dave asking how I'm doing? Of course he also told me his thoughts on what he wants to do to me, now and on the weekend. By the end of the day, my pussy is throbbing constantly and my panties are soaked. Packing up for the day I wonder how I am going to be able to control myself. Already the urges are harder to resist and knowing Trevor, he will be at it again. The thought makes my pussy throb more. It's going to be a long night.

I arrive home to Trevor pulling dinner out of the oven. His ass looks so good in those tight pants; I just want to touch it but I resist and put down my coffee mug and purse on the counter. "Hey!"

"How was your day," Trevor asks as he starts to plate the food for the boys.

"Quiet and long, how about yours?" I respond leaning on the counter and wondering how to keep my distance.

"Boys, dinner is ready," he yells, "and my day was quiet. Although wondering how you are doing," he says with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Okay, although it has been hard. Plus I've been getting a few texts today which didn't help."

The boys file through and grab their plates and forks and head off to the family room as I get my plate from the cupboard. "Little hard to focus," he smirks as he turns back to me. He moves quickly to me and wraps my hands around me before I can move away.

"Just a little," as a smile slowly creeps onto my face. My body is aching just with physical contact. The strong arms around my body make me feel so safe. I kiss him quickly on the lips, "But I'm good."

He smiles and I can see his mind working as he turns around and starts to get his dinner on his plate. "I will have to test that later."

"Will you?" my heart skips a beat and I feel the rush of heat in my pussy. Damn. How do I keep in control. I have never been this excited and turned on, and all because of a stupid bet. "Well we shall see. I am winning this bet."

"Oh I know. Michelle and I discussed you two," as he ponders that statement, "and we have thoughts of our own."

"And what was discussed?" I quickly ask as my heart starts to speed up some more.

He smiles. "Oh, just which one of us could break the others will." The look in his eyes more intense then I have seen them in a very long time.

My knees buckle for a brief second and my face flush with heat as he passes by me and gives me another quick kiss on the cheek. He then moves into the family room with the boys and asks what they are going to watch for dinner.

I stand frozen in place trying to regain what little composure I have left. My wet throbbing pussy is definitely not helping right now. After a minute or two I move to get my dinner ready taking slow deep breaths and head into the room to have my dinner.

************

"Please," her eyes are begging. "No more"

All evening I have been pushing her. Teasing and touching her body. She is on fire and I can sense it. I want to break her and have my release but she is holding fast to her bet. Continuing to push the limits of her resolve, I move in for the kill.

"But I know you want it. You are soaking wet," as my tongue slides over her lips. "I can feel you quiver with each touch. You want something. You want a cock, don't you?"

"Yes, ummm, no, I don't know" Jane laments as her hips move up to feel my tongue against her clit.

She is so horny I could make her cum with almost no effort if I use my fingers. Slipping one along her lips I feel her try to close her legs against my head. "No," she forcefully commands. "You can't do that, I don't want to cum."

"Yes you do, but you don't want to cum because of the bet," Slipping a finger in she rolls her head back and groans. "I know you want to cum. If you won't cum with my fingers maybe you need something else."

My cock has been aching to be inside her. I know she wants it but she is holding fast. I am surprised by her resistance. This is the first time since we have been together that she has said no to me. The bet is the main reason but I can't resist pushing the limits. Part of my charm, you can say. My hand slides down and slips my cock out of my pants.

"Oh I think you want something else," as I slide up to her breasts, still covered by her nightshirt. Nipples are fully erect as I suck one of them through the shirt.

"No, you can't," she exclaims. "I don't want to.."

"You don't want to what?" as my cock slides along her pussy lips. Slipping and sliding from how wet she is. God she is so hot right now. "The bet only really covered if you cum. Didn't say I couldn't feel how wet you are, with my tongue, fingers and cock."

She reacts to the word cock as It slips to her entrance and she tries to pull away. I shift along with her as my head starts to go in.

"No, I am serious. Stop," her tone is firm and almost angry and tormented.

I pause and look at her. I can see the determination in her face and the lust mixed with wanting to stop. I slowly back away from her and sit down on the couch. My hard cock standing at attention and looking so lonely and rejected. I stuff my cock back into my pants with a little pout on my lips.

"Okay," I state as I turn back to the remote and turn the TV on.

The silence is so loud that when the tv comes on it is almost deafening. I look over at her and see her open legs and dripping pussy just sitting there, almost calling my name and asking for more attention. "You sure want to win this bet don't you," I comment as I flip through the shows that we have and select one to play.

"Yes. I do," she replies as she closes her legs and pulls the blanket over herself to cover up.

"We shall see," but I am now even more determined to push her, knowing that she is aching to have an orgasm but trying to hold on so that she can win the bet. I do have time, which from what I can taste, she is running out of. My thoughts are drowned out by the TV show coming on as a smile crosses my lips.

******** Day 4

My phone has been very active today with the texting from Michelle and her frustration. It seems that she is having no luck in making Dave cave. Working nights also makes it harder since she doesn't see him much but it seems he is doing his best to avoid being alone with her. Her frustration of needing a release is evident.

"In a few days I can help you with that," I reply knowing that it doesn't help right now.

"I need it now."

"Well you can masturbate. You have shown me a video or two of that already."

"Not the same :(" and it seems that the frown is supposed to be a pout.

Polypaul
Polypaul
31 Followers