The Bet

Story Info
I lose a bet and we win a prize.
3.9k words
4.53
44.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

Barbara and I had just finished a leisurely late breakfast when I lost the bet. I don't even remember what we had gambled over, but I do remember that I promised that if she won she would get anything she wanted.

"I want you to masturbate for me," Barbara said.

"That's not a 'thing', that's an action," I protested.

"You didn't specify when you made the bet. Besides, it's what I want. I won fair and square," she said with a pouty tone in her voice.

Barbara had a point. We hadn't discussed any specifics when we made the bet. Besides, she knew that I'd do anything for her. So even though her "prize" made me uncomfortable, there was no point in arguing. I would give her anything that she wanted, even that.

"And I don't want to see anything lame, like a quick jack-off in the shower. I want a show, a good show!" she declared.

"Oh really? And when exactly do you want this show?" I asked thinking that I could put this off until some much later date.

"Tonight," she said with a self-satisfied grin. "I want it tonight!"

Ours sex life was very special and somewhat adventurous. We'd had sex in public, we'd played with all kinds of toys, owned and used a tantric sex chair, and even tried pegging. We were very open and honest in every way. I wouldn't have pretended that I didn't masturbate, but it wasn't something that I'd ever discussed much less done in front of anybody. It had always been a private thing. The thought of masturbating in front of Barbara, putting on "a show" felt weird and scary, but at the same time a little exciting. I nodded my agreement to what she wanted.

"Oh goody," Barbara gushed. "I can't wait to add this to my collection."

"Wait. What do you mean by that?"

"I'm going to record my winnings." She said it with complete self assurance.

"No way!" I protested. It was one thing for me to be so open with my wife, whom I trusted completely, but to do it in front of a camera was something completely different.

"Oh come on," she began. "It's not like we've never done it before." She was referring to the few times we'd used a cell phone to record us having sex. The first time it had accidently happened when she'd put the phone on the charger next to our bed. At least that's what she told me. We shared the video in the most delicious way; I watched a recording of her giving me one of her amazing blow jobs while she did the same thing to me in real life. We'd done it again a few times after that.

"Yeah. But not this," I said.

Barbara eased up against me. "I'm not going to post it online or anything," she began. " I just want to be able to watch you again and again." Her tone was so seductive. "I love seeing you. It makes me so hot. And when you're at work and can't be here to satisfy me I get so uncomfortable." She started rubbing my growing hard-on. "I'll be able to relieve my pressure and watch you while I do. I wouldreallylike that."

Barbara had masturbated for me and she knew how much I liked it. The idea of her doing it while she watched a video of me doing the same thing, was so erotic that there was no way I'd deny her. I'm sure she knew that. Once again, I caved into to her and agreed.

"Excellent," she said approvingly. "I want you to do something else for me as part of the bet," she said breaking me out of my reverie.

"Hey. You can't just keep add things," I said trying to put up a little bit of a fight and maintain some dignity.

Barbara sensed my lack of conviction. "It's a girl's prerogative," she said and batted her eyes suggestively. She resumed stroking my hard-on.

"Oaky. Sure. What?" I replied. unable to resist her

"It's a blah rainy day out. We have no plans (until tonight that is) and we're home alone all day. I want you to wear your mesh bikini underwear around the house for me. I'd like to be able see your "material" before the show."

"Just the mesh bikini's?" I asked.

"No, I'll find something for you wear along with it. Not much else, but something," she added, "Tell you what. To keep it fair, I'll wear something that you want me to."

We finished cleaning up the breakfast dishes and headed upstairs to our closet to find our outfits and begin fulfilling the terms of her addendum to our bet. Barbara picked through my clothes before selecting one of my workout shirts to accompany the full exposure bikinis she had asked me to wear. It was a tight fitting tank top, short in the waist so that the bikini underwear wasn't covered up.

"Wear this for me too," she said holding up a metal studded leather cockstrap. "I like the way you look in this."

I fastened the strap around my cock and balls so that they jutted out from my body, filling and stretching the thin bikinis. She caressed my balls through the transparent mesh of the underwear, thereby giving me her seal of approval.

For her, I picked out a red, lace-up corset and a tiny pair of matching red panties. I loved how the panties clung to her bare, hairless pussy so I could see the curve and pout of her labia. Posing in the mirror together, we smiled enjoying how we looked in our naughty outfits.

"What do you think about when you masturbate?" She asked with a serious tone while we stood together.

"I think about you sometimes, and sometimes I think about us. I think about what we've done together and what we've talked about doing," I said gazing into her eyes reflected in the mirror.

"You don't fantasize about other women?" Barbara asked still serious.

I took her in my arms "Youaremy fantasy," I said simply and hugged her tight. I could practically feel her melt in my arms.

The day at home was as normal as is possible for two deeply in love (and lust) scantily clad ,life-long lovers. We were never far away from each other which made the frequent caresses and kisses as inevitable as they were pleasurable. I caught Barbara staring at my mesh clad cock almost as often as I ogled her luscious 34 DD breasts straining against her corset, or her pussy lips pushing against her red panties. Each time she stared at me or touched me, my cock grew, easily visible through the nearly transparent fabric of my bikinis. She smiled every time I got hard.

We ate lunch together chatting with our bare feet firmly planted in each other crotches. With her feet, Barbara massaged my cock into a raging hard-on, leaking precum, and I rubbed my feet against her pussy until I could feel dampness seeping through the thin material of her panties. It was wonderful, intimate, and sexy

The day passed by in a blur and dinnertime came and went before I knew it.

"Dinner was yummy. A perfect pre-show meal," Barbara said wiping lips after we ate. "Let's clean up and get the show on the road," she goaded.

We stood side by side at the sink as we washed and dried the dinner dishes. The whole time we were up against each other. I'd rub my barely restrained cock against her butt, which she thrust out against me. She would repeatedly brush her firm breasts against my back. At one point she knelt down to massage my cock with her hands, which were damp from washing dishes.

"I really love my cock you know." Barbara's lips were mere inches away from my throbbing hard-on and I could feel her warm breath on me. "It ismycock. You just carry it around for me," she continued. "I can't wait for you to show it off to me. To show me how you love it as much as I do," she said gazing up at me while rubbing on me firmly.

I moaned.

Before long clean up was over and the dishes were stowed. Her expectant look at me, said it all: Show time.

With a silent gulp, aided by the multiple glasses of wine I'd had during dinner, I took Barbara's hand and began, "Time to leave for the theater."

"Wherever shall we go?" she asked batting her eyelids again with pretend confusion.

"Follow me. Your seat awaits you. Front row center. Best seat for the best show," I said deciding to jump into the role play. I led her upstairs to our bedroom.

"Please make yourself comfortable right here." I pointed to the foot of our bed. I piled up some pillows there for her comfort and some more against the headboard for me. "Please turn off all cell phones, pagers and other electronic devices. For the performer's safety, please, no flash photography. Video and/or audio recording is allowed for this show as per previous agreement," I recited a variation of the litany we'd heard so many times at the theater. "Please have your tickets ready to show the usher."

Barbara's eyes widened. "But I have no ticket. I must have misplaced it. Whatever shall I do?" she asked in mock terror.

"I'm sure we can work out an appropriate form of payment at a later time," I answered smiling wolfishly. "Please be aware that this is an adults only show, nobody under the age of 18 is allowed. You did bring a photo id didn't you?" I asked continuing my role.

"I'm afraid not. But I can show you these," she answered opening her corset and allowing her gorgeous breasts to spill free. "And this," she spread her legs wide, and pulled aside her panties so I could see her labia which were beginning to swell. "Would that be enough to get me into the show?" you asked.

I tore my eyes away from her crotch and answered, "Yes. That will most definitely do."

"I'm so glad. I really want to see this show. I've been looking forward to it all day long," Barbara breathed.

I continued with my role play. "The management reminds you that this is a highly interactive show. The audience is strongly encouraged to demonstrate appreciation at any time during the performance. You may also be asked for direct participation at various points. This is for your enjoyment and we suggest that you throw yourself into the action as much as you feel comfortable doing ... and we hope you feelverycomfortable." I was really starting to have fun. "Now sit back, do not relax, and enjoy."

I dimmed the overhead lights and lit some candles. I turned on the iPod that I had preloaded with sexually themed songs, then stood in front of her. "You may inspect 'the material' before the show begins," I said slightly thrusting my hips toward Barbara as I pulled my tee shirt off over my head.

She licked her lips as she reached out to me. I felt her hands caress me through the mesh and my cock swelled. She continued to stroke me as I grew harder stretching the thin fabric of my underwear. "Mmmmm. The 'material' looks pretty good to me through these, but I would like a closer look," she said.

"By all means, make as close an inspection as you like," I replied.

Barbara's fingers slid up the inside of the underwear, cupping then stroking my naked balls before she slowly pulled them off fully exposing me. My stiff cock bobbed free in front of her.

"Yes, it definitely looks better like this," she purred. "Let's get a good look at everything shall we. Spread your legs for me," she commanded.

"The audience is always right," I said as I opened my legs wide for her.

"Definitely high quality 'material'. Nice and smooth." Barbara rubbed her hands over my hair-free balls and back toward my butt. "Good and firm." Her hands stroked up and down my rock hard shaft. "Material of this quality should be on the best display possible," she said tightening the cockstrap by one snap thereby pushing my surging balls and throbbing cock even farther forward. "That will make for a much better show, don't you think?"

The sensation of the cockstrap tightening around me was incredible and was further amplified by the feel of her fingernails gently scraping down the full length of my shaft. I gasped and my knees buckled slightly. She smiled, obviously happy with herself and the power over me that she was openly wielding.

"You definitely pass inspection. On with the show!" Barbara said with a wave of her hand.

It took a lot of concentration, but despite the sexy prelude, I willed my hard-on to deflate at least at little bit. I sat down on the bed and reclined against the pillows that I had piled up at the headboard. My semi-flaccid cock drooped against my stomach, but was pushed forward along with my balls by the cockstrap.

"Please make yourself comfortable in any way that you want," I said.

Barbara pushed my feet a bit farther apart and scooted up closer to me saying, "I want a good view. I don't want to miss a single moment." She reached over to the bedside table and touched a button on her cell phone setting the camera in motion.

I was surprised when I felt a tingle of excitement run through me with the knowledge that I was being recorded. I ran my hands down my neatly trimmed chest toward my groin. "I don't want you to miss a thing either," I said and began slowly running my fingers through the short tuft of pubic hair just above my strapped cock. As it began to stir, with my right hand I ran my fingers over my hairless balls gently stroking them so that they began to surge against the leather strap. I was staring right at my wife and saw her eyes widen. I bent my knees, further spreading my legs so that I could extend my stroking down onto my perineum, the space between my balls and anus. She shifted restlessly between my legs and I heard her breathing pick up. My cock grew rapidly.

"I like it when you see me get hard for you. I love being hard for you," I said staring intently at her. I ran both hands down over my balls and then back up the underside of my now fully erect and throbbing cock. "Do you like me being hard for you?" I teased.

Barbara locked her eyes on my hands rubbing over my cock, and panted "Yes. I love your hard dick."

"How much do you love my hard cock?" I continued to tease now pulling at my balls while wrapping my other hand around my shaft.

"I really, really love your cock and what it does for me." Her breasts were heaving up and down as her breathing continued to pick up. I slid my hand slowly up and down the length of my shaft pausing to squeeze the tip, making it swell even more.

"And what can my throbbing, aching, rock hard cock do for you?" I asked. My breathing was also speeding up as I stimulated myself more.

"It can fuck me deep in my pussy," she said. Wrestling back the control I could hear slipping away from her, she added, "But not tonight. Tonight, you're going to show me how you hand fuck yourself 'til you explode."

When Barbara said the word "fuck", it was so lust filled that I caught my breath. It was incredibly erotic, laying on the bed with my legs spread wide in front of her. I was her show, on display for her pleasure and I was loving it. I let go of my cock so that it slapped loudly against my stomach. I sat up and leaned in close to her. I was just inches from her body. Heat simmered off of her and it spurred me on. "I so want to do that for you," I purred into Barbara's ear.

A low moaned escaped her lips as she stiffened.

"Audience participation time. I'd like you to add some of that lube that's on the table .... please," I said with my lips against her ear. I nibbled gently on her earlobe and felt her shudder. Then I laid back against the pillows, put my arms behind my head, and spread my legs as wide as I could.

Barbara smiled. She reached for the bottle of lube, "Of course. Anything to help the performance."

As I lay there, she dramatically dribbled a generous amount of the lube over my raging hard-on. When the cold gel hit me I gasped and that brought a wicked smile to her lips. I moaned loudly letting her know how much I liked it.

"Please continue with the show," Barbara instructed.

At her encouragement I began rubbing the cool lube over my balls, massaging them against the tight leather strap

"Mmmm. That feels nice," I said continuing to spread the slippery stuff up over my throbbing hard-on. "Almost as good as feeling your warm, wet pussy juices on me," I added and wrapped one hand around my shaft . "Mmmm. Wet and slippery. Just the way I like it. Just the way you are." I slowly slid my fist up the length of my cock. I moved my hand back down the length of my shaft pulling my skin taunt so that every vein stood out and my cockhead bulged. I did this a few more times, building up the intensity of the stimulation. My cock was rock hard, rigid, pulsing and glistening in the candle light, covered in slippery wetness.

Barbara's eyes had been locked on my hand until she glanced up at me. She smiled and deliberately and sensuously licked her lips. "That looks so hot," she pronounced, adding, "You treatmycock so well."

I paused my stroking, letting myself back down from my building orgasm. I didn't want this show to end too quickly. I held my stiff cock upright with my hand, catching my breath, trying to keep from cumming.

Barbara picked up the cell phone and scooted even closer to me, until she was sitting snugly between my thighs. She pointed the camera directly at my pulsating cock. "I love seeing you like this, spread eagle and open in front of me." She was narrating my "show" for the camera, goading me on and we both knew that it would work. "Mycock looks so good like this, all stiff and shiny, your hand wrapped around it making it stiffer and harder. Don't stop. Keep going. I want to see more."

I felt her hand push on my thigh, encouraging me to spread my legs even wider, opening me up even more for her viewing and recording pleasure. Her fingers stroked my skin. I wrapped my legs around her and began sliding my hand up and down my pulsing hard-on. I started slowly at first. Long strokes from the base where the cockstrap encircled me, all the way to the tip where I added an extra squeeze and a twist. The sensations were familiar and great, but even more fabulously erotic because of Barbara's voyeurism. I knew that each stroke made my cock head swell and I wanted her to see that. I wanted her to see everything; me open and exposed under her scrutiny. I wanted to perform for her and please her.

"Yes. Yes. Stroke that cock for me. Show me how you please yourself," she said holding the camera phone steady. "I want every single second."

I let myself go, releasing all inhibitions under her urging and began to pump my cock in earnest. Faster and faster I slid my hand up and down my slippery hard shaft. Unconsciously I began thrusting my hips in coordination with each stroke. Past the sound of the blood pounding in my ears, I heard Barbara panting and could feel her body swaying in unison with my movements. I was on the edge, lost in a haze of self pleasure and the joy of sharing it with her.

"Cum for me! Cum for me!" she called out.

My hand was tight around my cock, as I bucked my hips upward and exploded. Her fingernails dug hard into my thigh at that moment intensifying my climax. Jets of warm cum erupted up into the air and then down onto my stomach and chest. I continued pumping my cock as it spewed what felt like a bucket of cum. Slowly, I came back down to earth, catching my breath as my orgasm faded and my cock softened.

"Wow. That was amazing," Barbara said as I lay there spent. "You made quite a mess." I could hear the lust still in her voice. She put the phone back in its cradle on the bedside table "Do you know what you taste like?" she suddenly asked startling me a bit.

"Kind of," I panted back still trying to catch my breath. "Sometimes I can taste myself on your lips after you make me cum with your mouth. I like that."

"Like what?" she asked languidly massaging a puddle of still warm cum against my stomach with one hand. She reached over me and adjusted the angle of the phone with her other.

I realized she was still recording. "I like the idea of kissing you after you've had me in your mouth. Kissing where you gave me so much pleasure," I answered.

"So you 'kind of' know what you taste like." I could hear in her voice the gleam that was definitely in her eyes. "Now you can definitely know what you taste like." In a flash she scooped up some of my cum with her fingers and ran them over my lips before forcing them into my mouth. "We do have to clean up our messes after all don't we," she said.

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers
12