The Bet

Story Info
Wife wins bet, hubby is wife's slave for anything she desires!
1k words
3.59
55.2k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny really thought he had it made. Betting the wife for the Rose Bowl game. Hell what does she know about football, nothing! But his redhead green eyed vixen didn't have to know anything. Her team which was supposed to be the underdog had the game won before the third quarter ended!

Speaking of ended, there he was naked rear ended up over her lap. Her hand spanking his ass. All the while she was spanking that ass she was gloating. Crystal was saying "So you will win the bet sure you will loser. That's why your ass is mine right now and for the whole month of January!"

Her hand smacking his bare ass and it was really starting to sting! Get up she ordered her husband. Danny getting off her lap his hands rubbing his red asscheeks. She grabbed his ear and said "come on slave follow me" Crystal took Danny out into the living room right in front of the patio doors. Naked Danny asked what are you doing? With this light on people can see in here! Tough shit she answered. I can do anything... Remember anything that's what you agreed to! Danny placed his hands down to cover up his cock. Meanwhile Crystal placed a straight back chair in front of the window. Saying "Bend over the back hands on the seat!"

Danny looked at her eyes pleading with her saying " Crystal this is a little over the top, don't you think? " Laughing she answered were only beginning your servitude. Sighing doing as she ordered he bent over the chair. He knew his bare ass was on display to anyone looking in the window. Crystal stood on his left and rubbed her wooden hair brush over his ass. Then he heard the hard smack as he felt the sting and pain!

She spanked his ass hard for a good five minutes. Danny his as wiggling from side to side. He felt the fire on his ass cheeks and in his eyes. The tears burning his eyes crying out "Crystal...please stop... please I will do anything you ask. But please stop!" Her brush rained harder smacks all over his ass!

You did say anything right? Anything...she taunted. She looked down at his ass, redder then a tomato his body shaking he replied yes anything you want.. I will do it! He remembered the position he was in with his bare ass facing the world while she spanked him!

Okay Danny follow me she told him. Danny followed his wife into the bathroom. Get on your knees, I always wondered what it would be like to have a toilet slave! He got on his knees watching as Crystal took off her pants and panties. She went over to the toilet and sat down spreading her legs apart. Smirking she said "Get over here".

Danny walked on his knees his eyes looking at her red bush of her hairy pussy. She said "get your face in there, lick my pussy." She reclined back Danny could see her pussy was wet and her scent filled his senses. He leaned in licking her wet folds. Her pussy had a strong smell of piss and sex. Her taste was a bit of a turn off. But her hands took hold of his ears and she rubbed his face all around her wet pussy. He felt her sticky juices all over his face. "Come on bitch boy lick my pussy" she said. He heard the excitement in her voice, then he felt the hot piss splashing his face!

Open up your mouth bitch she said. Danny tentatively opened his mouth. He felt the hot piss filling his mouth, tasting her while she groaned. Crystal told him to drink up. "I hope your enjoying this as much as I am "

Danny knelt there in front of her sitting on the toilet. Her eyes taking him in his face dripping piss. Very good potty boy now guess what's next! She stood up turning to face the back of the toilet. Looking back over her shoulder at him she sat down backwards on the toilet seat. Her pear shaped ass with the long deep crack facing him. Her hands opened her ass cheeks spreading them open. Her brown hole in front of his face. She groaned then her asshole quivered as she farted! Right in his face. "Don't you dare move, keep your face there right in my ass crack" she ordered. Danny moved his face in closer as she farted again. He heard her chuckling as his face was an inch away from her hole. She told him "Lick my asshole bitch I want that tongue licking my hole"

He stuck his tongue out flicking at her asshole. Tasting her ass sweat and fart. She moaned as he licked her ass. She felt his tongue the tip enter her asshole. Grunting her asshole flexed open. She felt her turd slipping down...moving towards that tongue in her asshole. She felt it spreading her colon pushing her hole open...spreading her hole! Danny felt the tip of her turd touch his tongue. He almost panicked and backed away. But he said he would do anything she asked, for relief from that hair brush smacking his ass. Danny tasted shit for the first time in his life. Her brown hard turd pushing his tongue from her ass. He saw it pushing out her stretched asshole. Slipping over his lips and side of his face. It curled downward about eight inches and pinched off, falling in the toilet. Shit Oder filled his nose then he heard her ask "How do you like my dirty ass." Lick my asshole Danny and you better be enthusiastic about it or back over that chair with your ass exposed to the neighborhood.

Danny stuck his tongue out licking frantically at her asshole. He felt creamy shit on his tongue. The taste earthy and sweet. His tongue pushing into her ass licking...tasting! He heard her moans knowing that he was pleasing her. His tongue fucking her ass his lips covering her hole sucking...

Crystal had Danny on his knees on the floor eating her pussy while she had her legs spread over the arms of the recliner. His tongue bringing her to multiple orgasms. His face a wet sticky mess. Crystal said alright Danny now I am going to fuck your ass. Danny shivered he saw the ten inch dildo she bought

Knowing his asshole would never be the same again!

To be continued...