The Bet

Story Info
The guys work together to pay off Steve loss.
3.7k words
3.89
22.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week at a wine tasting some friends and I went to, we meet up with a group of guys celebrating a bachelor party. See my story on this if you want more information. I made a bet with one of the guy's. His name was Steve. The bet between us was that I could take Steve's entire cock into my mouth/throat and let him cum while his cock is in my throat. That was not as simple as it sounds. Steve's cock is huge. He told me it is a 9 by 9. It is 9 inches around and 9 inches long. It is simple the biggest cock I have ever seen. If I could not get his entire cock in my mouth before Steve cums, I would go over to his house and provide the entertainment for a night for him and his friends. If I could get his entire cock in my mouth before Steve cums, Steve and his friends will need to come to my house and clean it top to bottom in the nude and then they would have to sever me and all of my friend dinner that night. I looked at it like I could not lose. If I did it I had a house full of naked guys for me to use as I please, and if I did not do it I had a house full of naked guys using me as they please. Either way I would cum out the winner. It was hard to do but I won the bet.

I called Steve early this week and we worked on when he was going to pay off his debt. He told me he always has the guys over to his house on Sundays to watch the games, because he is the only one not married and the other guys like to leave their wife at home. I tell him that would be perfect. He and his friends can come to my house last Sunday. He tells me that he is sure he can get the guys to my house except for Ron who is still on his honeymoon. I tell him I am sure he could find a replacement for Ron if he tries. He says he knows whom to ask. I tell him to be at my house at noon and be prepared to work.

Over the next day or two, I ask several of my friends over. Amy and Kim her sister both say yes, Lisa my husband's niece in law, who happened to be 6 months pregnant, possible by my husband, say she will be there and her friend Kelly is coming also. All of these girls have been to my parties in the past and I am sure will not hesitate to have a little fun. I tell them to be at my house at around 3. I wanted to give myself a little time to enjoy the guys for myself. My husband says he will be home but that most of the day he will be in conference calls. He is in the middle of setting up his business trip to London next month. I am planning on going along and plans are in the works to repeat the last time I took part in a video conference. See my best Friday ever story if you are interested in what I might be up to next month.

The guys pull into the driveway following each other. There is Steve, Jay, Mark, Tom, Craig, and a new guy named John. As it turns out John is Steve's brother. I tell them I hope they are ready to get to work. I first have them strip and hand each of them a little maid apron that I pickup at the store just for today. I sit back and watch as the guys pull off their cloths and put on the aprons. I ask them who the best cook is and every one points to Mark and Craig. They tell me they own and operate a restaurant together. I tell them to head off to the Kitchen that they are to do the dishes and wash or wipe down everything else. I tell them I would be there in a while to show them what they are making for dinner. I then hand Jay and John a bucket filled with bathroom cleaning supplies and tell them to clean each of the bathrooms and I would be around to check on them. That left Tom and Steve. I gave them the furniture polish and vacuum, I tell them to work their way through the house except for my husband's office. I tell each of them I will have other jobs for them throughout the day.

My first assignment for Jay and John was to go to my bathroom and first clean my tub and then run me a nice hot bubble bath. I stop by to check on my husband and let him know I was going to take a bath. When I get to that bathroom my tub is full and the guys are cleaning the sinks. I tell them to take a break and help me get in the bath. John is not sure what to do but Jay got it right away, moves over to me, and starts to take of my cloths. By this time, John figures out what I wanted Jay has already removed my top and is undoing my bra. John moves up to me and starts to undo my jeans and him and Jay pull both my pants and panties off. I get in the tub and tell John to get my foot rub off the shelf and give me a foot message. I send Jay off to get me a glass of wine from the Kitchen and when he comes back he can work on massaging my hands. I allow the guys to work on both my feet and hands for 5 or 10 minutes before I ask them to each take a wash cloth and wash me. Once they had finished scrubbing every part of me. I send them back to cleaning. When they are done in the bathroom, I stand up and have them dry me off and put my robe on for me. They spend a lot of time drying my tits and pussy and by the time they are done I am starting to get warmed up.

I then head down to the kitchen and find Mark and Craig finishing up cleaning the kitchen and show them the stuff I had for dinner. I purchased stuff to make a lite salad to start with, pouch salmon and steamed vegetables for the main course, and then the ingredients to make a chocolate cheesecake. I tell them my guests are going to be here and ready to eat by 3:30 and leave them to their work.

I find Tom and Steve cleaning in one of the guestrooms and ask them to follow me to my room. I tell them to first help me out of my robe and that I need a message. They take my robe off and have me lay down on the bed and Steve start to work on my legs and Tom on my shoulders. I tell them I have some lotion on my dresser. Both guys put lotion on me and start to work it in. It does not take too long before Steve has worked up my legs and is now massaging my ass and running his thumbs over my asshole and spreading my pussy lips apart. The guys role me over and Tom is now working the lotion into my tits and is pinching and pulling on my nipples. Steve is now fingering my pussy with one hand and is rubbing my clit hard with the other.

I move my hands up and start to play with my own nipples and tell Tom I want to watch him stroke his hard cock. I tell him to pump it until he cums on my tits. He gets up on his knees and starts to slide his hand up and down on his cock. I tell him to hurry up that I want to feel his hot cum shooting on my nipples before I cum. I lean my head down and start to suck on my own nipples. Tom is watching me suck and lick my own nipples and is stroking his cock hard. Steve has me close to cumming and I tell him to lick and suck on my clit. By the time he moves down and starts to lick my clit, Tom is shooting onto my tits and face. I start to lick his cum off my nipples and then I start to cum myself. I am moaning and telling Steve to suck on my clit harder. I am holding his head as tight as I can with my legs while I finish cumming. When I final comedown a little I let Steve up and tell them to go and get a washcloth and clean me up.

When they have me cleaned up, I tell Tom to go finish cleaning and tell Steve that he needs to help me pick out an outfit and dress me for the party. I figured sense he is the reason the guys are here in the first place I would play around a little more with him. I tell him if he picks out an outfit I love that I would let him tit fuck me until he cums on my face. So I show him were my clothes are and then I move over to my makeup table and start to do get ready. After about 5 minutes, Steve brings me over two outfits he has picked out. I assume he wanted to make sure I would like one of them. The first outfit was a little baby doll teddy. It is made out of lite sheer white material trimming in pick with a pair of matching ruffled panties that show when I wear the teddy. For shoes he picked out a pair of high heeled sandals with white marabou across the top. The second outfit was a red latex corset and panties to match. He added to it a garter belt with thick straps that hold up my stocking, a set of black stocking with red latex around the top and a pair of above the knee white leather and lace boots with 7 inch heels and 4 inch platforms.

I ask him which he liked best. He tells me I looked great the other day in the leather outfit but that he thinks I would look even better in the baby doll outfit. He tells me he has a little bit of a dad - daughter fetish with women dressing up like little girls. I tell him I agree it is fun sometime to dress like a little girl. I pull him right up to me and hold each of my tits in my hands. He moves his cock right up to my tits and I wrap them around his cock. As I said earlier, he has a large cock and even with my big tits wrapped around it, he still has several inches sticking out. He starts slowly run his cock up and down between my tits. He already had precum running out of his cock. I work his precum into my tits to help lubricate his cock. Even this is not enough so each time he pushes up I use my tongue to lick his cock like a lollipop. After getting his cock slicked up Steve grabbed my shoulders to hold me still and is now use long full strokes to fuck my tits.

When he is close to cumming I let just the tip of his cock slide into my mouth. When he starts to cum I let his cock slip out of my tits and use both of my hands to jack him off and let him shot cum onto my face and in my mouth. When he is down, I suck on his cock a few more times to clean it up and then send him on his way. I tell him to get the other guys and set the table for my guest and that I would be down in a while.

I wash my face to get Steve cum off of me and redo my makeup. This time I make it look a little bit more youthful and I put my hair into pigtails to add to the little girl look. I put on the teddy Steve picked for me and start to put on the panties when my husband comes in the room and stops me. Without saying anything to me, he moves me over to my makeup table. He then leans me over it with my hands sitting on the tabletop holding me up. I can hear him undoing his pants and then I feel his cock slide into my pussy. He takes his time with nice slow stroke moving his cock all the way in and then all the way out of my pussy. With each stoke he gave my ass a slap. He does this a few dozen time and I can see that both of my ass checks are turning bright red. By now I am having a hard time standing, I am so close to cumming. He then grabs my hips and starts to drive into me hard while pulling me back onto him. Each time we slam together I get closer to going over the edge. When he starts to cum he pulls me tight to him, reaches down, and starts to rub my clit. This sends me over the top and I start to cum. When we both finish he tells me everyone is down stairs waiting for me and that dinner is ready and he heads down stairs. I clean myself up again and finish dressing and head down.

I see the guys bring stuff out of the kitchen and setting the table. Amy and Kim are on one side of the table and Lisa and Kelly are on the other. I move over to Lisa first and give her a big hug and kiss and ask her how she is doing. She is still very beautiful to look at even at 6 month. She is wearing a lite baby blue maternity dress that is mid-thigh. I think her tits are even bigger than they normally are and I can tell that she is not wearing a bra by the way her nipples are poking through the lite material. Her friend Kelly is looking great also. She has on a loose fitting midriff lace top, without any bra, I can clearly see her nipple through the lace. She also has on a small tennis skirt. I move up behind her chair, lean over, give her a kiss on the check, run my hands over her tits, and tell her she is also looking great. Amy is wearing a nice sundress that is about mid-thigh and Kim has on a pair of white jean shorts that have been tore up the sides making the legs very lose and she is wearing a black sleeveless top that really show of her boobs.

The five of my husband and us girls set down for dinner and the guys bring us out the food. I and all of the ladies spend a lot of time touching, rubbing, and groping the guys as they serve us. At one point, when Mark was serving me the salmon I had him sit down on my lap with his legs on either side of mine, and I had him feed me. As he is feeding me I am slowly jacking him off and playing with his balls. Next to me I see Jay standing behind Lisa and he has his hands down the front of her dress and is playing with her tits. Each of us girls are doing something or having something done to them by one of the guys.

The only guy that is still working on the meal is Craig. When he brings out the cheesecake, I tell him that I think mine needs to have a nice cream topping. I have him stand next to me and jack off. I tell him how I want to see him cum on it and then let Mark feed it to me. As he is jacking off I reach over with my right hand and start to play with his balls and I continue to jack Mark off with my left. Mark is now playing with my tits and has moved both of his hand up the front of my teddy and is pinching and pulling on my nipples. Craig then shots several spurts of cum onto my cheesecake and I tell him to feed it to me because I do not want Mark to take his hands off of my tits. I watch as Craig picks up my spoon and scoops up a piece of the cake and makes sure he has it covered in his cum and puts it in my mouth. I let the cake sit in my mouth as his cum and the cake cover my tongue. After I swallow, I tell him that is some of the best cheesecake I have ever had. I tell him to let the other ladies try it and he moves off to let everyone else try it.

I then tell Mark to move down between my legs and eat out my pussy. That I need to cum and I want to feel his tongue on my clit. He moves down between my legs and works my panties down and off. He slides me to the front of my chair and slowly starts to run his tongue up and down my slit. I watch Jay and my Husband lead Lisa away from the table and up the stairs to what I guess is our bedroom. Steve, Kim, and Amy move into the family room. Kelly, Craig, and Tom move off into the basement, this leaves me Mark who is still eating me out and John who is now rubbing my shoulder. I ask them if they are up to a trip to the hot tub.

We head out to the back yard and get into the tub. I start out by kissing John and playing with his cock. Mark has moved up behind me and is working his cock into my pussy. John moves up and sits on the side of the hot tub and I stand up and lean over holding onto the side of the tub. I lean over John's cock and let it slid into my open mouth. As I am sucking on his cock, he is play with my tits. Mark is now standing behind me and his pounding into my cunt while I am taking as much of John's cock as I can. Mark cums first and pulls out of my pussy and I can feel him shooting cum onto my asshole and pussy. I turn around and tell John to fuck me hard in the ass and move Mark so he is sitting on the side of the tub and start to suck on his cock covered in my own pussy juice and his cum. As I am doing this, I can feel John using Mark's cum and his fingers to losing up my asshole so he can fuck me.

When he got his whole thumb inside of me I feel him pulling it out and replacing it with his cock. It takes him several thrust to work the head of his cock in and then several more inches before he has completely shoved his entire cock into me. He then starts slowly move his cock in and out of my asshole. I am still sucking on Mark's cock and he is playing with my tits. I start to cum and my legs get weak so John has to help hold me up while he continues to fuck me. When he cums he pulls me tight to him and forces his cock deep into my asshole and I can feel him shooting into me. Mark pulls out of my mouth, starts to jack off, and cums on my face and into my mouth. I sat down in the tub to relax. The guys each take one of my legs and give me a foot and leg massage. Before we head back into the house I have had John bring me off another time with his mouth and I let him fuck my tits until he came on them. I also used my feet to jack off Mark for a while until he was ready to cum and then pulled him up to me so I could finish him off with my mouth.

When we moved back inside Amy, Kim, Kelly, Craig, Tom, and Steve were all in the family room sitting around. Kim and Steve are on the couch. Kim had her head resting on Steve's lap and was slowly licking his massive cock. Amy is in an armchair and Craig is rubbing her feet. Kelly is on the other couch with Tom behind her and is playing with her tits. They are all watching the game. I lay on the floor on my stomach facing the TV and both Mark and John lie on either side of me and start to rub my back and legs.

By the time, the game is over Jay and my husband has joined us. My husband tells me Lisa is asleep in the guest room and plans to stay the night. All of the guys are dressed and start to leave to get home before their wife's start to miss them. The girl's and I all give the guys hugs and a kiss before they go. I tell Steve he did a great job paying off his debt. My husband and I head to bed and after a nice long fuck, I fall asleep laying on top of him with his cock still in me.