The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready?"

"Yes, yes I'm ready."

Amy pulled her fingers out of John's ass and removed the glove. Taking hold of John's hips, she backed him up until he was positioned directly over the hard toy. Amy took the toy in her hand and held it still as she lowered John down on it. When he felt the toy press against his ass he paused momentarily, then slowly lowered himself down. Amy could see John's fingers clench into his hips tighter as the widest part of the head passed inside his ass with a pop.

"Hold on..." John grunted as his ass stretched to accommodate the toy. He hovered over the toy for a few minutes before he resumed his lowering. After some effort he found himself sitting fully on the bench with the large toy completely in his ass. Amy walked around John, standing before him. Reaching down, she spread his legs and knelt down onto her knees. She took John's semi-hard cock in her hand and opened her mouth, swallowing him as deep as she could go. John moaned and rocked his body forward to thrust into her mouth, causing the toy to slide deeper still into his ass. Amy moaned against his cock at the thought of the intense feelings he was experiencing. Once she felt his cock grow hard in her mouth, she pulled her head back and stood up. Leaning past John she reached into the bag and pulled the soft restraints out.

"Give me your hands."

John raised his hands to her without argument, and Amy quickly applied the cloth restraints snugly. She knelt down and applied the second set around his ankles. Walking behind John Amy took hold of the straps attached to his wrists and pulled them down behind him, tying them tightly to the bottom cross brace. She reached through the stool and took the straps from his ankle restraints and pulled them back to the same spot. Pulling the straps firmly, she pulled John's feet back until he could not place them flat on the ground. Once she knew he could not stand up, she tied them tightly, then re-checked her knots. Satisfied with her work, she stood up and walked in front of John.

"Comfortable?"

"Well..."

"Good," she replied with a smirk. "You were too smug about your team's chances. Now, as punishment, you get to sit here and watch us have fun. But don't worry, we'll keep you hard through it all."

As Amy crawled onto the bed Mary took Doug's cock out of her mouth and took her place on her knees between John's legs. Amy picked up where Amy left off, grabbing her husband's cock forcefully and sucking it down her throat. Now that her plan was in motion, Amy was ready to play. Mary brought her head down to the top of the stool and reached out with her tongue to lick the toy John was impaled upon. She took John's cock in her hand and lifted it up, pulling his ballsack out of her way. Once she finally made contact with the toy, she allowed her tongue to trace up the shaft to John's ass, then up over his balls, then slowly up the underside of John's cock. Mary milked John's cock alongside her tongue, so when she reached the tip a thick ball of precum was waiting for her which she hungrily sucked into her mouth. John leaned back, rocking his ass down again until the full length of toy was inside him.

Doug reached down and pulled Amy's head off of his hard cock and he moved her so that she was lying on her back. Amy slid her body down the bed until her head was resting off the end. Doug took her ankles in his hands and lifted them high in the air and guided his cock to the opening of Amy's pussy. When he found his target he rocked his hips forward, thrusting deeply into her pussy. Amy's wide went wide and a loud moan escaped her lips, but all the while she maintained eye contact with John. With each thrust she moaned louder, and her breasts swayed heavily in plain view. The look of hunger on John's face was unmistakable. Mary, meanwhile, continued to playfully tease his cock and balls with her tongue. John looked at his wife pleadingly.

"Baby, please ride my cock. Please."

Mary turned to Amy with a quizzical look on her face.

"No...," Amy responded lustfully between thrusts, "don't...fuck him...not...yet..."

Mary turned to face her exasperated husband. "Sorry dear, you heard her. She's the boss." With a grin, she lowered her head again to resume her teasing. At the same time she slipped a hand between her legs, rubbing her clit.

Doug's rhythm quickened and his thrusts into his wife's pussy became more forceful.

"Oh...Oh God...Oh yeah!!" Amy moaned loudly.

Mary turned her head to watch the show behind her. At the sight of her friend being fucked she began stroking John and rubbing her clit at a faster pace. Leaning back, Mary kissed Amy deeply.

Doug slowed down his thrusting, not wanting to cum too quickly. He let go of Amy's legs and she let out a sigh of relief as she lowered them to the bed. When she felt the feeling return to her toes, Amy slid back, pulling Doug's cock out of her. She then rolled over onto her belly and climbed off the bed.

"Ok Mary," Amy said as she walked behind her lover's bound friend, "it's your turn sweetie."

Mary let out a squeal of delight and jumped onto the bed, then she quickly turned and got in front of Doug on her hands and knees. Knowing what she wanted, Doug grabbed Mary by her hips and thrust his cock slowly and deeply into her. Mary let her head drop as she accepted the cock she had been waiting for. Without hesitation Doug began pumping rhythmically into her. Mary's sagging breasts swayed back and forth heavily with each thrust. Mary clenched the top sheet on the mattress so hard that her knuckles turned white. Knowing that the end was near, Doug leaned back and began to pound deeply.

Amy leaned down over John from behind, allowing her breasts to rest on his back. Reaching over his shoulders, she took his cock in her hands and began to stroke him slowly. Leaning in, she whispered in his ear.

"Does that look good to you? Do you like watching your wife get fucked?"

"Oh yes," he groaned, "she looks so fucking hot."

"Yes she does, doesn't she? Do you feel like you've been punished enough?"

"Oh, fuck yes, I'm sorry. Please let me cum!!"

"Oh alright," Amy replied, "I suppose you've suffered enough."

Releasing her grip on John's cock, Amy stood up and walked around to face him. Placing her hands around the back of John's neck, Amy opened her legs and straddled John, feeling his aching erection slide along her belly. When she moved far enough to feel his cock rest near her pussy, she reached down and took his cock in her hand and lowered herself down onto it. Amy let out a long sigh at the sensation of his hard cock sliding into her. When she was down fully onto him, Amy began to rock slowly back and forth moaning. John's moaning, however, was louder. With each gyration of her hips, Amy was forcing John's hips to rock back and forth. As Amy rode John's cock lustfully, she was forcing John to ride her dildo.

Behind her, Doug let out a yell as he thrust one last time deeply into Mary before he shot his cum deep inside her. Doug pumped his cum into her wave after wave. When he was done, he leaned forward and wrapped his arm around Mary's waist, pulling her sideways onto the bed where they lay watching their spouses.

Amy's rocking motions increased in speed as the friction of John's stomach on her clit brought her to an intense orgasm. She stopped her movements momentarily to savor the feeling of her body convulsing with pleasure. When the wave subsided she continued her gyrations with more force. It only took a few thrusts before John announced his impending orgasm.

Amy slid up suddenly, allowing John's cock to fall out of her soaking wet pussy. Quickly she dropped to her knees and took his cock in both of her hands, stroking him full and deeply.

"Cum for me, cum for me baby..."

John leaned his head back and let out a loud moan as his balls clenched tightly. Amy continued to stroke him, aiming the head of his cock at her chest.

The first spurt of John's orgasm was thick and hit Amy's chest with such force that it splattered up onto her chin. She continued to milk him as wave after wave of thick warm cum hit her in the chest, slowing running down her breasts. The pressure of her toy against John's prostate caused him to cum with an intensity that he had not felt in a long time. When he finally stopped cumming, Amy brought her hands up along his cock and brought them to her mouth where she licked his cum from her fingers. Reaching down, she took some of his cum from her breast and brought it to her lips. Spent, John slumped forward on the stool.

Together, Amy and Mary began the process of disentangling John from his restraints. Loosening the restraints from his wrists and ankles, John groaned in stiff delight as he finally got to get some motion back into his limbs. When he felt like he was ready, the two women helped him gingerly stand up, sliding the toy from his ass. Handing them each a towel, Amy gave Mary and John each a long passionate kiss before they walked together into the hall and to the next room. Doug took Amy by the hand and led her into the bathroom and turned the hot water in to the shower. They spent the next half hour leisurely washing each other clean. Once they got out of the shower Doug grabbed the sheets off the floor and spread them out on the mattress while Amy retrieved the pillows. Together they crawled into bed and held each other close as a satisfied sleep overtook them.

Amy's eyes opened at the strange noise she heard. Allowing her eyes to focus from her sleep, she looked at the clock next to her. It read 3:28 am. Sitting silently, she allowed her mind to take in the sounds coming from the next room. Mary could be heard moaning softly in concert to the soft thudding of a headboard against the wall. With a smile, Amy turned towards her husband and brought her head down on his chest. Closing her eyes, she drifted back into a deep slumber.

12