The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,882 Followers

Jake stuck his hand in his shorts and slowly stroked himself. "I told you just because I don't plan on doing it doesn't mean I don't enjoy the show. Fucking dick is using the shit out of his hole."

"Yeah, he is," Carl said with a grunt. "Oh, fuck. Gonna cum."

The other three men watched with rapt attention as Carl began to shoot his load onto his chest and abs.

"Nice," Cam said softly.

Casey increased the speed of his hips in response to the sight of his brother's load and feeling the spasms of Carl's ass around his dick.

"Dicking his ass good, man," Jake said with obvious arousal in his voice. "Own that shit."

"Gonna do just that," Casey said just before he gave a heavy grunt that was followed by a relieved groan. He thrust himself fully into Carl's ass then immediately pulled some of his length back out.

"Damn. When was the last time you nutted?" Cam asked as they watched Casey's cock pulse. Each contraction came rapidly and there were enough of them that they could tell he was pushing out a fairly large load. "Looks like you're pumping a gallon of jizz into him."

"Feels like it, too," Carl said with horny exhaustion.

Casey's face twisted with a sex drunk smirk. "I actually put a load in Tina this morning and she ate another one when we went out hiking."

"That's your third load?" Cam asked not hiding his disbelief.

Casey shrugged in response. With his cock mostly calmed he pulled out. Thick drops of cum continued to fall from the end but no one noticed. All eyes were on Carl's wet, red hole. In the center was a small circle of black indicating that Casey had stretched him open well. The surrounding muscle flexed rapidly as it tried to close and occasionally slowed the thick stream of cum that flowed out of it.

"Look at that shit," Cam said not hiding his awe. "Fucking creamed his ass."

Jake let out an appreciative breath. "Man, you fucked his ass good."

"Yeah, I did." Casey extended the middle finger of one hand, pushed it into the opening and slowly fingered it. He moved his cum slicked finger in and out of the hole, gently tugging around the edges, and rubbing his cum around the outside of Carl's used hole. "But that's an ass that's had some dick. Gave as good as it got."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Carl said tiredly. "It might have been a quickie, but, damn, that was some good dick."

Jake looked between the two brothers. "The way you guys are looking at each other makes me think you're thinking about doing it again."

Carl was the first to respond. "I wouldn't be against it."

"Might be nice for a change every now and then," Casey said with a shrug.

Cam shook his head as he went to the kitchen to grab a new beer. "You guys are fucking insane."

"That's fucking nasty," Jake said when Casey removed his finger from Carl's hole and pressed it into Carl's mouth for cleaning, though he didn't stop stroking himself in his shorts. After the task was completed, Carl sat up. There was still cum seeping out of his ass but it didn't stop him from standing. "Looks like you're gonna be leaking cum for a week."

"I know." Carl looked down to see a slowly growing line of wetness moving down one of his legs. "I gotta hit the shitter before the girls come back in."

As Casey pulled up his shorts, he saw Jake watching Carl walk away while he continued to work his dick in his shorts. Quietly, so his voice wouldn't carry, he asked, "It was nice. Thinking about going after that?"

"Fuck, no," Jake responded at the same volume. "But it did get me going. And Michelle's gonna get it good when we go to bed."

While Casey didn't doubt that Jake was going to fuck his wife that evening, there was something about his cousin's tone that made him think that he wasn't truthful about his considering hitting up Carl.

Once Carl returned from the bathroom, he retook his seat at the table and picked up the neglected cards. "Guys still wanna play?"

Cam shook his head from where he leaned against the counter in the kitchen between Jake and Casey. "You are not gonna sit there after shitting out his load and try to act like you didn't just have his horse dick up your ass."

Carl shrugged. "What's there to say? Y'all saw it. I can't deny it."

"You just got fucked by our brother," Cam said emphatically. "You don't think that's weird?"

"I'm cool with it."

"No problem, here," Casey said just as easily.

Jake chuckled and shook his head. "Y'all are fucked up."

"I don't believe—" Cam broke off as the glass door opened and their wives entered the room. "Hey, baby."

The men all greeted their wives as the women took seats on the sofa.

"What have you been doing?" Jake's wife, Michelle, asked. "It smells in here."

"Hun," Casey's wife, Tina, said sadly. "That's mine. He sweats easily and is always stinking up the place. He's pretty but pungent."

"I do not stink up the place," Casey countered.

"Yeah, you do, bro," Cam said with a laugh. "Always have."

Casey punched his brother's arm not too gently. "Fuck you."

"I can smell you from here," Carl offered. "Maybe you should shower before bed."

Casey caught the look in his brother's eyes and knew it wasn't just an idle suggestion. "Might not be a bad idea. I wouldn't mind some company," he added for his wife's benefit.

"Don't mind if I do," Casey's wife said as she stood to accompany him to their room which contained an ensuite bathroom.

The other men oohed and catcalled.

"Oh, grow up," Casey tossed over his shoulder to his brothers and cousin. "Besides, it ain't like she's gonna do anything if I'm all smelly."

"But there is a chance after," his wife said suggestively as she smacked his ass just before they closed the bedroom door.

"It's gonna really piss me off if that fucker gets it up again tonight," Cam whispered to Jake.

"Sounds like you're jealous."

Cam grunted in response. "Maybe a little. But she's got the right idea." In a louder voice, he called out, "Babe? Ready for bed?"

Understanding Cam's tone and the look on his face, his wife, Amy, stood and said, "Guess it's time to go, girls."

Michelle stood as well. "I don't know what they were doing in here, but it's obvious they're all a little randy tonight. Come on, Jake. I see it all over your face."

Carl and his wife, Lisa, watched with grins as the other couples went to their rooms. Once they were alone Lisa went to Carl, sat across his lap, and pressed her lips to his in a lingering kiss. "I guess I lost this one. I really did not think you'd get one of them in your ass this weekend."

"I told you I could make it happen," Carl said smugly. "Casey was almost too easy. He's always been a horny little fucker."

Lisa gave him a skeptical look. "And you guys never did anything before?"

"Not even stroking off in the room we shared while the other was sleeping," he said with honesty. "How much did you see?"

"Surprisingly, I had a great view. The table hid you sucking his dick and I could tell you were riding him, but once you were on your back, I could see his dick going in and out when your legs weren't in the way."

"And no one else saw it?"

Lisa smirked. "Michelle saw Cam helping you onto the table but I convinced her you guys were wrestling and just messing around."

"You weren't wrong," Carl said with a wink. "Would you mind if he and I kept playing? I have a strong suspicion he's going to come back for more."

"You know the rule. As long as I can watch, that's fine. I love that you love dick as much as I do, but it was surprisingly hot watching you get fucked by your brother. I bet you couldn't get Cam to do it," Lisa said with a twinkle in her eyes.

Carl shook his head. "Not gonna take that one. That one is too easy. I honestly think he and Jake both would be up for it."

"Really?"

Carl nodded affirmatively.

"In that case, I bet you couldn't get the three of them to work you over at the same time."

Carl felt his asshole twitch at the thought. "Might take some doing but I accept that bet."

Lisa gave him a kiss then stood. "Let's go seal the deal."

"With pleasure."

As they walked to their bedroom, they heard various sounds of sex coming from the other three bedrooms and were soon making their own.

datura48
datura48
1,882 Followers
12