The Bet and the Gangbang

Story Info
Heather's next adventure - sequel to Seduced by the Game.
4.6k words
4.3
160.8k
147
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Another story about my wife Heather and a sequel to Seduced by the Game.)

*

Six months had passed since I lured my wife Heather into an incredible night of sex with our friends Larry and Kath. I had hoped it would become a regular thing and perhaps if Larry had stayed around it would have. I suspect Heather didn't in fact need much encouragement to have sex with Larry and would have gladly let him take her often. Sadly, not long after our special dinner party, Larry was offered an excellent promotion in his company which involved a transfer half way across the country.

With Larry and Kath out of the picture, Heather didn't seem keen to allow another man, or woman, access to her pussy. The excitement in our sex life peaked for a couple of weeks after the game but then slowly settled back to what it was before, which is still pretty good.

Don't get me wrong. I love Heather's sweet face, deep dark eyes and brown curly hair. I love her slightly plump, curvaceous little body, her generous breasts and responsive nipples, her little round tummy, her sumptuous ass. I love the completely unselfconscious expressions she gets as she climaxes, quickly and often. If you wanted a model for the part of a sex elf it would be Heather.

After six years of married life, Heather (now 28) and I are very much in love and our sex life is enjoyable, just a little routine. For Heather that's fine. She's the sort of person who could go to an ice cream parlour offering 48 flavours and happily settle for vanilla. She's quite content with regular sex even after experiencing the intense orgasmic ecstasy of sex with Larry. But for me vanilla sex, even lots of it, isn't enough. I still crave darker, more decadent and dangerous flavours.

Strangely, having an affair doesn't tempt me. I had plenty of screwing around before I married Heather, my little virgin wife. Now all my sexuality was focussed on her. I wanted to see her sexuality grow and develop in thrilling new directions. I was sure if I could coax her down these paths, she would experience mind-blowing sexual passion like never before. But how to do it?

Pete was an editor at the television station where I worked. Although we were very different guys we got on well and on quieter shifts would often talk for hours. Although he was several years younger, Pete had vastly more confidence and experienced with women than I. I don't know what it was about Pete that made him such a babe magnet. He was a big guy, carrying a bit too much weight round the middle who seemed to treat women with complete disregard. He was generous and affable with his male friends but offhand with women. Perhaps that was his secret... the way he gave off an "I couldn't care less about you" vibe.

Whatever it was Pete always had several women on the go at once... attractive young women. He referred to them as his stable of nags. His expression, not mine! Pete and I often talked very frankly about sex... usually about his exploits and narrow escapes but on this particular night shift we got to talking about Heather and my dissatisfaction with our pedestrian sex life.

Peter could hardly believe his ears. "So let me get this straight.. you've got a sexy little wife who's hot to trot (again his expression) and she's completely into you.. for some strange reason... " Pete grinned. "And you want her to be fucked by other guys? Mate, you need your head read."

I should have mentioned Pete was Australian. I tried to explain my need for a more racy sex life, my desire to have Heather's own sexuality become stronger, not so reliant on mine.

"Well"says Pete "Everybody's got their kinks I guess. I'll fuck her for you. I saw her at the last staff do remember. She's hot mate. Cute face, great tits, nice ass. Yeah, I'll bang her if you like. My place or yours?"

"But the trouble is she doesn't want to do it again. Last time my friend and I came up with a plan that worked perfectly. She ended up fucking Larry and loving it. But now she's gone back to the same old, same old. "

"So you need a plan to get her going again.. fucking other guys.. a cunning ruse."

"Yep, but I've got nothing."

"Well I've got a plan that could work. I'll throw a party at my place, get all my mates along. We'll get her drunk or stoned or both and one of them is sure to root her."

Pete's parties were legendary - copious amounts of alcohol and very potent weed - unbridled sex - and numerous comatose bodies lying around the next morning. His mates were also notorious. There was one old school friend who Pete held up as a paragon of manhood. I met him once at the bar he and Pete co owned. Don was tall, good looking, wealthy and an arrogant ass-hole, but like Pete he was extremely successful with women, especially charming them into one night stands and discarding them afterwards. They were so dazzled they couldn't see his real nature. Don's great boast to Pete, after one brief sexual encounter with some sweet naive young woman was "Pete... I didn't even have to kiss her!"

In spite of the formidable reputation of Pete's parties and the prowess of his mates I was sceptical.

"Pete you don't know Heather. She won't do it. She had no sex at all before we were married and apart from Larry, she hasn't looked at another guy in six years. Even if I can get her to the party it's not going to happen."

"You want a bet mate? You get along to my party, maybe loosen her up a bit first, and one of my mates'll take care of her. Guaranteed. Like Don - you know Don - not a woman alive who won't let his great big dong into her panties." He could see I was still not convinced.

"Tell you what...let's put a bottle of scotch on it... top shelf single malt. If some guy fucks your little Heather you have to buy him the scotch. But if she gets through the night without being fucked, I'll shout you the bottle. How's that?"

"Seems a bit crass..."

"Nah, come on mate... if you're as sure as you say about Heather's restraint.... then put your money where your mouth is. Stump up or shut up. Tell you what.. let's throw in a dozen premium beers for the second guy to do her. Third, fourth, fifth and so on don't get nothing Ok?"

Now Pete was annoying me. "Ok, you're on. It's not going to happen but I'm happy to take your scotch and your beers... and watch your mates crash and burn. But I've got two conditions - one - there's no forcing Heather to do anything she doesn't want to. It's got to be her choice.. right? "

Pete nodded. "And two... if something does happen.. which it won't.. your guys have got to use protection. I don't want Heather catching anything?"

"Fair enough mate.. sweet.. so we got ourselves a bet." We shook hands on the deal.

"No worries mate. We'll make it a toga party. Yeah.. a toga party. You get hot little Heather along in a toga and we'll do the business. Don't you worry."

Pete's party was organized for the Saturday night just over three weeks away. I mentioned it to Heather, casually, as we were going to bed.

"You remember Pete from work?... He's invited us to a party at his place... Saturday night, the 18th. Lots of people from work'll be there and I think I should go. But you don't need to come if you don't want to."

I climbed into bed. Heather emerged from the bathroom wearing a simple but sexy white satin nightie. She slipped into bed beside me and cuddled up.

"Why wouldn't I want to go?"

"Well... big noisy party, lots of people you don't know, drinking, dancing..."

"You know I love dancing.. and I don't mind meeting new people. That's more you than me."

"Pete's parties have a reputation for getting pretty....ah... lively. And it's a toga party... everybody dressed up like ancient Romans"

"Sounds like fun... but if you don't want me there..."

I interrupted Heather by kissing her sensuously at the base of her neck.

"Of course I want you there. I'm very very proud of you and I love showing you off. You know I do. Watching the other guys get jealous. I just don't want you to get bored."

"It doesn't sound boring at all... from what you've said."

I rolled over onto my side so I was facing her and put my right arm around her shoulders.

"How about....we put in an appearance and check it out. If it's too boring.. or too rowdy we can leave but if you're enjoying yourself we can stay as long as you like."

"Ok.. that sounds great..."

I drew her in closer. "Tell you what could be fun.. we put on our togas and go along.. have a couple of drinks.. do a bit of dancing.. then come home and have our own little Roman orgy... as I strip off your sexy little toga... "

At this point Heather felt my erection touching her and grabbed it, grinning wickedly.

"Well well.. what's this...? It seems the orgy's starting a bit early."

The prospect of Heather at the party and the possibility of losing the bet had me extremely turned on. Helen responded to my enthusiasm and the next 40 minutes or so passed very quickly and pleasantly.

As the party approached I teased Heather about it, asking her if she was ready for the orgy, or if she knew what was expected of Roman slave girls - that sort of thing. We had some nice little fantasies about it in bed with some very hot love making as a result.

I managed to get hold of two Roman outfits from slightly seedy costume shop. My toga was simple and traditional, looking very much like a gathered bed sheet. Heather's was also simple but super sexy. It was called Caesar girl - you can find it on line - a little white dress, one shoulder completely bare, a deeply plunging neckline, which would show off Heather's large breasts extremely well and a pleated skirt that ended three or four inches above the knee. There was a golden plated belt which went underneath the bust and a gold border round the bottom of the skirt. It came with those sandals that have criss-cross straps up the calf. I've always found those erotic.

When it arrived of course I asked Heather to model it. She looked sensational. I complimented her profusely and needless to say the toga was soon around her ankles.

Heather was worried that the toga was too revealing to wear in public. I reassured her. We wouldn't be in public. We'd be in a private house where everyone would be in costume. What I didn't tell her was that she looked like every guy's wet dream. The little white toga showed off her full figure to perfection, revealing lots of luscious cleavage and shapely leg. She looked like a seductive sex package just waiting to be unwrapped.

I spoke briefly with Pete on the Friday before the party.

"It's all set mate. Lots of people said they'd come and a lot more'll just turn up. And I've primed up about a dozen of me mates. They're keen to take the bet. Keen as mustard. Mind you, the real action is in the side betting."

That took me by surprise.

"The side betting?"

"Yeah. I tried to get the guys to bet on whether your little wifey would get fucked or not. But nobody would bet that she wouldn't. So I ended up running a sweepstake on how many guys would get into her... anything between 1 and 50. Most of the guys are betting around 6. You want a piece of that?"

I shook my head. I wan't sure what to feel. Guys betting on how many of them would fuck my wife tomorrow night and all so confident it would happen. Part of me wanted my Heather to prove them all wrong. The bottle of scotch and the beers would sweeten that outcome, which I still believed was the most likely,although my belief was starting to waver. Another part of me still powerfully wanted my wife to succumb and willingly allow at least one or two guys to take her. Overall I found the situation so arousing that I had to visit the nearest toilet to relieve the urgent pressure in my pants.

And then it was Saturday, with the usual round of domestic chores. Heather and I went grocery shopping together at the local supermarket. All very normal. I cooked us dinner, which I usually do in the weekends. I poached some fish in a lemon sauce... delicious and light on the stomach. We washed it down with a soft Riesling. I made sure Heather had a couple of glasses. After the meal, at my suggestion, Heather had a nice, relaxing bath while I cleared up in the kitchen. It was almost time.

Up in our bedroom we made ourselves ready. Heather helped me arrange my bed sheet. She looked so adorable, wrapped in a towel, still a little pink from the bath. Then she put on her toga. She couldn't wear a bra with it.. even a strapless bra would have been visible... but the golden cord which I wrapped around her, gave her big breasts some support.

As she went to put on panties I snatched them out of her hand.

"No panties tonight. They're anachronistic. Romans didn't have underwear."

"But this skirt is so short. Gimmie..."

I held her panties out of her reach overhead. "Come on, we'll both go commando.. no one will know but us.. it'll be exciting. Get you more turned on for later when I get you home."

With a show of reluctance Heather agreed. It wasn't the first time I had coaxed her to go out in public with no underwear. She found it a fierce turn on, but it had never been while she was wearing an outfit as skimpy as this one.

Driving to the party the sight of Heather sitting there in that revealing costume, her gorgeous breasts almost spilling out of the top, her skirt riding up her thighs, knowing she was naked underneath, put a huge tent in my toga. I forced myself to breath deeply and relax. I couldn't arrive at Pete's party looking like the Roman general.. Maximus Erectus.

We were met at the door by Pete in a magnificent toga and a very pretty young woman dressed in a Xena warrior princess outfit. We were commanded to kneel at the feet of Caesar while Pete poured a shot of vodka into our open mouths. This position gave Pete and excellent view down the front of Heather's costume, which he clearly appreciated. He gave me a sly wink.

"Welcome to the party folks... hope you have a great time. BET you do!"

Pete's house was modern and spacious but there were a lot of people. I led Heather through to the open kitchen and dining area where a generous selection of food and drinks were laid out. Heather and I helped ourselves to a drink and some finger food. I couldn't eat. There was too much excitement tying my stomach in knots. I introduced Heather to some of my colleagues. While we were chatting I noticed a number of guys, presumably Pete's mates, checking Heather out, making muttered comments to each other. Judging from their expressions they wouldn't have needed the inducement of a bet to make their moves on my wife.

But after maybe half an hour chatting in the kitchen, nothing had happened. I asked Heather if she wanted to dance, which of course she did. We went through to the living room. It was an odd sight... lots of people dancing to modern music in their Roman costumes. The sound system was excellent, the music too loud and the lights nicely dimmed.

Heather and I danced our way through couple of up tempo tracks before a slower number came on. This was much more my style. I drew Heather in close and ran my hands over the thin fabric of her costume. Bending down, I kissed her bare shoulder. Heather responded by pressing herself against my body, moving her hips, rubbing against the growing bulge in my toga.

Just as taking Heather home was feeling like an attractive idea, a deep voice came from behind me.

"You don't mind if I cut in."

It was Don, dressed like a gladiator and carrying it off all too well. His costume consisted of a short leather kilt and a few straps which left his chest bare and showed off his impressive physique. Without giving me a chance to reply, Don stepped in and took Heather in his arms, slow dancing with her as if they had known each other for years.

I backed away to give them space. I managed to find a space against the wall where I could still see them but hopefully wouldn't be noticed. It was easy to spot Don. At 6'4" he stood well above the rest of the dancers. Most of the time I couldn't see my little wife at all.

The track finished and another slow song began. I moved around the edge of the room until I could see more of Don and Heather through the crowd.

My heart starting thumping. Don had his hands on Heather's ass but they were under her short toga. Obviously he had discovered her lack of panties and was fondling my wife's naked ass.

Other dancers blocked my view so I moved again until I could see them. Don had manoeuvred Heather behind a big couch. As I watched he effortlessly lifted her on to the back of the couch then moved in close to her. It took me a moment to realize what was happening. Don was now standing between Heather's open legs and was either about to enter her or was inside her already. Just like that, so quickly, another man had taken my wife... and it was Don dammit!

Primarily I felt the hot excitement of seeing Heather being fucked by another guy, right here in public. But another part of me felt annoyed that I had lost the bet to an arrogant prick like Don. I decided I'd buy him a bottle of Laphroaig -the one scotch I really dislike.

The dancers parted giving me a better view. Yes, Don was undoubtedly driving himself into Heather. She had her legs wrapped around him and they were kissing, passionately. Well I guess that was something different for Don. I had made it way too easy for him. Heather was a little drunk, probably nicely wet from my dance with her and naked under her short skirt. All Don had to do was raise his kilt and slip it in.

As I watched, Don lifted Heather down and led her out of the room. I followed at a distance. Don had his arm around her and she was leaning against him, looking up at him, not looking around for me. From the doorway of the living room I watched Don lead her down the hall and into a room, presumably a bedroom near the back of the house. Clearly Don wanted more from my wife than a quick conquest. I needed a drink.

Back in the kitchen I stood on the edge of a group of work friends barely listening to the conversation, most of my mind imagining what was going on in that bedroom. After 20 minutes or so I had to check. As I went down the hall, not Don but Pete emerged from the bedroom with a big smirk on his face.

"Hey mate.. you owe Don a scotch... and guess what... I get the beers."

Pete laughed.

"Ya know I almost feel bad about taking them. She's a great root that little wifey of yours.. sweet as a peach. But a bet's a bet. And I tell you what mate..."

Pete gestured to four of his mates entering the bedroom, with another two not far behind.

"The way your Heather's going the sweepstake winner's gonna be a punter who betted high."

Pete went off chuckling. I realized now they'd had it all arranged. Don, the champion spadesman (another Pete expression) would take Heather first, followed by Pete and then his other mates. But how many of his mates were in on the plan?

I opened the bedroom door and slipped in.

As my eyes adjusted to the dim light I could see a large bed surrounded six men. Most had stripped from the waist down. I could see a few had their cocks out and were sporting eager erections.

I moved closer to where I could see Heather on the bed. She was completely naked. She had a cock in her mouth and was holding another with her left hand, stroking it when she remembered. Hands were squeezing her breasts and pulling her nipples.

Another of Pete's mates was fucking Heather vigorously his big hairy ass pumping and shaking, not a pretty sight. He stopped, having climaxed inside my wife's pussy, pulled out and was immediately replaced by another keen player, who slammed his hard cock into Heather with no hesitation at all. After a few minutes of frantic thrusting he came just as quickly. I swear he was done in less than four minutes.

12