The Bet Ch. 01

Story Info
She makes a bet but lose big time.
1.6k words
4.09
15.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up with yo little dick." God, why am I doing this? Somethings I really do hate my big mouth. This is all my friends fault though.

One random day in Chemistry Katy told me that she thinks Ethan has a big dick. I immediately disagreed because of the simple fact that he's a show-off, a cocky prick and usually guys like that are all talk. So we started debating during the whole period and it ended in a bet, which is never good.

See me, I'm the type of person who can never back down from a bet. I don't know why but I just can't. I hate losing or being proved wrong. So I always end up in ridiculous situations, like this one for instance.

Ethan turns towards me with furrowed brows.

"What did you say?" I smirk, knowing that I've provoked him.

"You heard me," I cross my arms, getting all up in his face.

"With. yo. little. ass. dick." I poke his chest at each word. He stares me down and I feel a victory coming my way. Then he displays a smirk of him own.

"Wanna test that theory?" I lift a brow.

"Not a theory, fact." Something passes through his eyes as I say this, almost as if he's mocking my confidence. He moves closer.

"So you wouldn't be against," his eyes travel my face before his breath hits my ear.

"Let's say, checking the facts." I hold back a shiver as I grit my teeth. Is he really trying me? Though I know this is a horrible idea, I send a glare as the next stupid words tumble from my lips;

"try me, bitch."

"They don't come home until later but that probably won't matter for you." He chuckles as I unlock my door.

"Wanna bet on some more things?" I roll my eyes as we walk in. 'This is gonna be such an easy win.' He sends me a mocking smirk, otherwise ignoring my comment. Once the door is closed, I begin walking towards my room.

"Now, let's talk prizes." He chuckles while I smirk. God, such an idiot. Getting to my door, my hand reaches the knob before he traps me. Grabbing my other hand, he presses it flat against my door then he takes hold of my hip and thrusts it out so my face is pressed against the hard wood and my butt is rubbing against even harder wood.

"Well, I get to do whatever I please and you have to take it." I try as subtle as possible to clench my thighs together as my stomach tightens. I click my tongue once he releases me and turn towards him with a smirk, seemingly fine, I hope.

"And I," I poke at his chest.

"Get to know your cousin, Adrian." He shrugs one shoulder with an easy smirk.

"Whatever." He says this as if what my prize is doesn't even matter, as if there's no chance I'll win. I stare at him with a smirk of my own.

Cocky bitch.

After our little staring contest, I nod then turn the door handle. Facing my door, I open it and we walk in. I immediately take my hair down and move towards my Beats Pill. Waving the cylinder-like object around, arch an eyebrow.

"Music?" He chuckles then pulls out his phone.

"Got just the thing." I hand it to him as I head to the bathroom. After closing the door, I smirk at my reflection.

Some people may think this is going too far but what can I say; I'm competitive.

Plus, I'm not gonna lie and say he's unattractive. With dark locks, light eyes, a sculpt jaw and plump lips he's definitely not too hard to look at. But I'd never tell or let that dumbass know that. His head is already bloated enough.

Going over myself, I decide to take out my contacts and remove my light makeup then clothes. When I get done drying my face and am in my underwear, I here the soft base of a song.

Opening the door, I'm greeted my darkness. I furrow my eyebrows, turning off my bathroom lights despite this. He laughs at my confusion.

"You prefer the lights off?" I smirk, moving into my room.

"Is it that depressing?" So gonna win. He smirks as I see him come into view. I hold my tongue, my smirk instantly washing away. He stands shirtless, jeans hanging low to show off Polo Ralph Lauren briefs. I bite the inside of my cheek as my eyes move up. From his happy trail to his V-line to his abs... I blink away.

"-if that's okay with you?" He smirks triumphal at me. .. what? Not knowing what to do, I nod then shrug.

"Alright." He moves closer to me.

"Then close those eyes." I hesitant but obey in the end. I feel as he places a soft fabric over my eyes then ties it around my head.

Oh god, he's kinky. After, he takes me by the mid of my back and we move towards my bed. I bite my lip in anticipation as the only sounds come from my Pill.

Once I feel my blanket in my palms, I try to lay down but he keeps my arms out and legs bent. I giggle.

"Oh, blindfold and doggystyle?" He chuckles then slaps my ass. I squeak as the sudden infliction soon turns to pleasure as it hits my core. This causes him to laugh and me to blush from embarrassment.

I ignore it as I feel the bed move. Finding my pillow, get comfortable. Hugging it, I place my head on it and arch my back. His fingers start at the nape of my neck as they run through my hair to move it out of the way. I hold my breath and back a shiver.

God, why did that feel so good.. He begins kissing down my spine, stopping at my clasp to remove it with his teeth. In under seconds, I gasp as my bra falls from my body. He chuckles into my skin, causing me to bite my lip.

What's wrong with me?! He hasn't even taken his pants off yet! Once her gets to my tailbone, he takes two handfuls of my ass and press me again his raging erection. I press my face into the pillow.

Even with lays of fabric restricting us, I can feel him poking into my core. Ever so slowly, he removes my thong, wrapping his arm around my waist and lifting me up to take it off.

Damn, he's strong. He chuckles.

"You're awfully quiet." His finger dips down as it grazes my wetness. This causes my arch to become impossibly low and I realize every previous assault caused its slow progress. I bite back a whimper.

"I'm just waiting for the disappointment to show up." I try to sound as unaffected as possible though my face is far into this pillow. He swipes his fingers up, grazing me again then chuckles.

"Your wish is my command." Then I feel the bed move as he gets off it completely. There's small sounds of shuffling heard under the music before I hear the tear of a package. I bite my lip. Then the sound of rubber rolling over skin. I hold my breath.

And the bed dips and moves. I tighten my grip on my pillow. A hand grips onto my hip. I move back an inch or two and feel his tip graze my entrance. I move forward slightly at the sudden connection. He chuckles, moving my body closer to his. Then he begins to ease himself into me.

I desperately grip around him as I feel myself pulsate. My cunt immediately wants to reject him as it refuses to adjust, not even the fact that I'm dripping wet helps. I bite my lip.

"You good?" I feel the mockery pour from his voice. I grunt.

"What are you talking about? Put it in already?" His other hand finds my empty hip as both grip into me.

"Alright." I instantly regret my words when he pushes more of himself into me. Then I moan. It slips from me and I can't take it back. He stops and I'm instantly thankful.

"Im sorry, what was that?" I internally curse myself then him. I'm definitely losing everything.

"Just trying to make you feel better, is all." He doesn't respond but I can feel the smirk playing on his lips. Then he adds a little more and I about lose it.

I'm not even a virgin! What the hell! I try to inch away but his grip on hips tighten.

"What's wrong? Am I too much for you?" At the sound of his mischievous words, I noticed how heavy I'm breath, hard I'm shaking and how tight my abdomen is. I'm so close... I fist my palm.

No, I can't give him the satisfaction- I jump when his cock twitches inside me. Nope! I can't do it. I admit defeat! It's the white flag for me. I lift my head as my breath comes out in puffs of air.

"Fine. You... win." He presses his chest against my back as his grips my hair and his breath hits my ear. 'I thought you'd say that.' Then almost instantly his grip on my hair tightens as he moves back and thrusts all of him inside me, his balls smacking loudly against my thighs. I scream as I come undone, my cunt pulsating around his shaft. He pauses for a second as I ride out my orgasm.

"Did you just cum?" He moves causing me to whimper.

"From one stroke?" I try to calm myself as he slowly goes in small movements. His dick moving through my sensitive cunt.

"Y-yes.." He chuckles darkly causing me to tighten my grip around him.

"Oh, I'm gonna have fun with you."