The Bet Ch. 01

Story Info
Day off leads to sexy wager for couple & friend.
1k words
4.04
79.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My company insisted that I take two weeks of vacation; the old; use it or lose it. Nan, my wife of 10 years, was not able to take any time off. It was a good opportunity for me to tackle those household chores I have been putting off for months. By Tuesday of week two I had repaired it, mowed and trimmed it, or painted it and was left watching the soaps, game shows and other mind rot of daytime television.

I was going so crazy that Nan called in sick on Friday so we could play. Play started with a bit of oral sex, breakfast in the nude and had progressed to an afternoon of strip billiards. It was mid afternoon and she and I were locked into a battle of who would be naked first. The winner was going to dictate the evening sex play.

We were so engrossed in the game that we didn't hear the doorbell. Next thing we know Judy from next door was peeking around the corner. It was "hey guys; I rang the bell but no one answered, so I figured you were down here playing pool". Nan gave me the look and I knew naked was not going to happen. Judy is the youngest of our informal gang and without question the sexiest. She is the one that wears a thong at our pool parties and is seldom wearing a bra. The other wives, Nan included, keep a weary eye their husbands when Judy is strutting her stuff.

She has an ass that begs to be fucked and the perkiest tits this side of Dallas Cowboys cheerleading squad. Her husband Ken tries to keep her on a short leash but it is a strain. Today she was in a tee shirt and short shorts that would be illegal in seven states.

Ken was at a management camp for three days and Judy, after six hours was already bored. The reason for the visit was to borrow $200 to buy a dress. It seems that after attending this camp Ken was up for a promotion. They then had to attend a formal dinner with the company president. Judy had blown her household budget and didn't want Ken to find out.

I'm ready to give her the money, to get her out of the way, so I can return to the business of stripping my wife and having my ashes hauled. Nan rolled her eyes and then to my surprise told Judy to sit at the bar and have a drink while we finish our game of eight ball. Two shots later I sank the eight for the win.

It was time for Nan to give up her shirt. Knowing she had lost the bra earlier I just assumed she would wait until this business with Judy was over before she paid off. Wrong, she walked up to me and lifted up her arms and told me to collect my winnings. I don't think my wife has been topless in front anyone but her mother or me in ten years.

As I slipped the shirt over her head you could hear Judy gasp. Nan then casually walked over picked up her drink and asked Judy about this loan. Jan got my interest when she told Judy that I would be happy to risk at least that much money to see her naked. "How about you play eight ball with John, you lose; it's an article of clothing, he loses it's; $50. Win four in a row and you have your money and don't even have to pay it back", she said.

After looking at Nan's big tits, at least a cup size larger than hers, she agreed to the bet. I was racking the balls as fast I could before anyone had a chance to change their minds. I lost the first game and then came back to win the next. I had little hope of winning any more after Judy slipped off her tee shirt. Those 34b's, with the rosy nipples standing up as hard as the eraser on a number 2 pencil, had my head swimming. Nan was over at the bar laughing her ass off at my reaction.

Nan then laughing said "listen stud, you have no chance of winning the next game so here is what you do." "Go up to our room and get $200 out of my jewelry box while Judy and I make our own little bet." I was disappointed, but not surprised that Nan would not let the game continue.

Upon my return they had racked up the table and were both chalking cues ready to play. Nan laughed at the look on my face. "Cheer up honey you may just like the bet I made." "We give Judy the money she needs." "If I lose she goes on her way never having to repay the loan, on the other hand if she loses, she spends tomorrow as our slave." Nan then went on to explain what a slave for the day meant. Judy would do whatever we wanted, obey every command, and perform whatever task she was ordered to perform. Well my dick went hard so fast that I had to duck behind the bar to hide it from the wives. The only thing keeping me from shooting off my wad was that both of them had put their shirts back on.

I don't know if it was my prayers or Nan's skill that had her sink the eight ball with a tricky bank shot for the win. Surprisingly Judy didn't seem all that disappointed at the loss and promised to be at our house at 8:00AM the next morning. I was frozen in place with every ounce of blood in my system surging to my cock.

Judy was no sooner out the door when my normally prudish wife pulled off her shirt and shorts, hopped up on the table with her feet on the rail and her legs spread. "What the hell are you waiting for stud; I want you to eat my pussy till I scream." She gasped.

Oh my, what in the hell will happen in the next twenty-four hours?