The Bet Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1.
942 words
3.67
38.2k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jordongeff
jordongeff
111 Followers

Late one Saturday night, just before midnight, 70 year old papa bear Edward was snoozing in his chair in the living room. After a few glasses of wine he was sprawled out on his lazy boy recliner, snoring to beat the band while the TV droned on with the boxing match he had been watching.

A few feet away, his step daughter Linda was sitting on the couch next to me with my foot resting on a towel on her lap, giving me a hot oil foot massage. It felt heavenly! The oil was scented with warm vanilla and the harder she rubbed the hotter it felt on your skin. We tilted back several glasses of wine and we were more than a little buzzed as our inhibitions faded away.

The massage felt so good I couldn't imagine anyone not liking a foot rub, but Linda insisted her old step dad wouldn't be interested at all, no matter how we convinced him. And she knew him quite well for the relatively short time her mom had been married to him. Linda's mom, a widow of some 15 years, remarried Edward only a few years before she herself passed away. For the past 3 years Edward had been living with us and he and I had grown quite close is a very special kind of way.

I bet her twenty bucks he'd go for the foot rub but she was sure he'd hate it and she took the bet...

"Start with a massage and see how far you can get," I whispered, and I pulled one of her hands onto my crotch and she squeezed my thickening cock through my pants. We chuckled and she thought it would be fun to see just how far he'd go. Linda was so horny ... she laughed and admitted that she'd love to get a feel of her old step dad's balls. If you could only see them in his pants when he sat back in his lazy boy recliner you'd know why - Ed's package was an attention getter, in more ways than one.

I told her she was making ME hot giving me a massage like that with her father in the room and we laughed out loud.

"Step father," she reminded me, and we laughed again.

"What's so funny?" Edward asked, apparently he had woken up and had been watching us for a few minutes.

"Ron's just enjoying his massage a little too much." she said, and she kept on rubbing the front of my pants while he watched and she shot him a wink, "Care for a quick foot rub massage, Ed?"

'Like what you're giving Ron there?' Edward smiled, "...got better things to rub than my old feet."

She looked at me and with her eyes she said, "See? Told ya."

"Common give it a try." She pushed me aside and slid onto the floor in front of him and pulled off one of his black socks.

I sat up, facing them to watch and I made no effort to conceal my hard cock that was throbbing in the front of my pants. I hooked my fingers behind my head and leaned back, watching what Linda was doing to him. Ed took a quick look at my crotch and shot me a wink while Linda wasn't looking.

"You look like you could use a good massage, Ed," I said.

Linda sat on the floor in front of the lazy boy with the foot rest raised and Ed's feet sat in front of her, resting on a towel.

"Just tell me to stop if you don't like it," Linda said, coaching him to opt out.

She had the tube of oil down between her breasts to keep it warm, and Ed watched as she fished it out of the top of her low cut blouse.

Linda squeezed out a palm full of the oil and began working it into his bare foot. Ed reached down and hiked his pant leg up his calf as far as it would go to keep from getting oil on his grey Dockers.

Linda was doing her best to give the worst foot rub ever, but Ed would have no part of it, "Common, Linda, it's called a foot RUB for a reason, put a little muscle into it."

Linda dug her thumbs into the underside of his foot and really started to work the muscles. Edward leaned back into his chair and locked his fingers behind his head again and closed his eyes. He wore a white cotton V-neck undershirt that covered the roundness of his big, firm belly. The V-neck opening was filled to overflowing with thick, dark brown chest hair. Black suspenders draped down over his shoulders and clipped onto the front of his pants. His grey Dockers as loose fitting as they were, were showing off his trophy sized ball sack - I swear he loved to tease us with the best possible view of the outline of his big nuts in the crotch of his pants and I LOVED to give him that attention!

"Ok that's enough," Edward said.

Damn, I couldn't believe it, he looked like he was really enjoying it.

"That's enough on that foot, now do the other one." He said, "Please?"

I'd won the bet!

Linda peeled off his other sock and began massaging his other foot. 'So you like it, daddy?' Linda asked. She sounded hopeful that now that he'd gone this far that he might let down his guard with her and give her a little special attention - she knew he was capable of it...

jordongeff
jordongeff
111 Followers