The Bet Pt. 02

Story Info
Mature daddy bear fucks step daughter.
1.1k words
3.84
28.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jordongeff
jordongeff
111 Followers

"Not bad," Ed said, "feels good."

"Good?" she asked, "Ron thinks it feels GREAT - says it makes him horny." and she smiled at him as she really dug into his skin.

"Well, It's good, but I'm an old man... patience my dear," and he smiled and they both laughed. But Linda hadn't even been trying, but now that they had come this far, she was curious to see how far it could go...

"Let me show you how Ron likes me to do it," Linda said and she began to really rub the oil into his skin.

"Gesh, I can feel it warming up already, it gets warmer the more you rub. That's nice. Keep going, hon."

Linda glowed from the praise and rubbed his foot, up and down, swirling up to the top of his big toe and then stroked it like a fat, little penis, then went down again. She dug her thumbs into the underside of his foot and slid up and down.

"Oh, sweetheart, that's very nice." Ed said.

"I knew you'd like it, daddy," she said and licked her lips and continue to rub his feet with a little more tension and roughness and the rougher she got the more Ed liked it. Linda suddenly lost her inhibitions. She had already lost the bet and she knew it... suddenly her foot rub had become a rather sensual massage. And there's a big difference between the two when you're rubbing your own step daddies feet. My plan was unfolding perfectly.

Ed watched her and his eyes began to sparkle in the dim lamp light. The smile on his face faded to a more serious look as he watched her continue his sensual foot rub.

Linda ran her fingers between his toes and pretended to stroke each one. She leaned forward and blew softly on the oil and that made it heat up even more.

"Yes", Ed whispered, "that feels NICE."

Linda beamed and leaned in closer and pulled her tongue up the side of his small toe. She looked at him and raised her eyebrows, as if asking to continue. Edward nodded and Linda slid her tongue up to his big toe and slid her mouth down on the top of it, sucking it in her mouth. The hot oil tasted of warm cinnamon.

"Oh, darling, that's so fucking nice," he said, and at that moment he finally did what I was hoping he would do - he ran one of his big hands down over his crotch re positioning his awakened member through his pants and he squeezed himself there just one time, but he left his hand in place, covering it.

"It's so nice to make you feel good, Daddy Ed," Linda said, and she continued to give his feet what could only be perceived as a blow job.

"Just like Ron, I think I may be enjoying what you're doing a little too much," Edward said, still covering his crotch.

"Shhhhh, daddy," Linda whispered, ignoring his remark, "you deserve it."

It was time for a bold move, so I swung into action.

"She gives the best foot rubs, Ed," I said and I slid down on the floor behind Linda and reached around her and slowly unbuttoned her blouse until Linda's beautiful, firm tits peeked out past her open shirt and her nipples stood hard and erect.

"Damn, nice," Edward uttered softly while massaging the growing erection through his pants.

Linda closed her eyes and used her upper arms to squeeze her boobs together and while leaning forward she reached up to the crotch of Ed's pants and placed she her hand on top of his hand. Ed continued to rub at his hardening member through his pants while her hand rested on top of his.

His goose egg sized balls loomed ever closer. As she leaned forward his oil covered foot slid like a snail over her bare breasts, leaving them slick and shining in the lamp light.

"Is this what Ron likes?" Ed asked and he shifted a little in his chair and he quickly pulled his hand up from his crotch and Linda's palm and fingers slid down onto him, landing directly on his massive member, throbbing under the cotton of his pants.

"I know something else Ron likes right here," Linda said and pushed her hand harder onto him where she felt and squeezed his big, beefy nuts.

Linda's long awaited grope of his big, hefty balls was rewarded with a low growl from Edward's lips, and he slid his hand down on top of her hand where she was fondling him and he pressed down, saying, "Ummmmm mmmmm, there's enough of old daddy Edward for both you AND Ron."

"Oh, daddy," Linda said, "What big balls you have." And she continued to fondle his big, juicy nuts, somehow avoiding touching the hard cock that throbbed in his pants, just inches away from her fingers.

I reached around her again and grabbed Ed's foot, steering it in circles over her big, slippery tits.

Edward rubbed his foot over her breast, all slick and slippery with oil. He flicked her nipple with his toes.

I leaned in front of Linda's face. She closed her eyes and I kissed her, long and deep, slowly giving her my tongue. As we necked I reached out and found Edwards's foot, still slick with oil and I stroked it sensually, like jacking a big, giant cock. Ed watched us with interest.

I slid my hand up Ed's leg until I found Edward's hand, still guiding Linda's and for a moment all three of us had our hands on Ed's wonderfully plump ball sack. I prodded and groped until I could feel the hardness of his cock pulsing through his pants. I stroked the outline of his member while Linda cupped and fondled his nuts.

"Your husband is one hell of a guy you know, sweetheart." Edward said, "but he's your husband and if this is ok with him I'm open to anything."

Edward was 70 years old and set in his ways about women and marriage - in his mind, the man still wore the pants, even if he sometimes liked to his off when we were alone.

As we kissed, I reached down and fondled her breasts. Her nipples were erect and I pinched them gently. I had never seen Linda so completely aroused - her eyes were as big as frying pans.

I took control of the situation - if they were both open to this, I was horny as hell and ready to go!

"Let's clean him up," I said, "The foot rub is over." and we used the towels to quickly dry the oil from his feet.

Linda and I stood up and I took her hand and led her round to one side of Edwards chair and I stood on the other side - Ed lay stretched out between us on the lazy boy. We had to get this bear to bed...

jordongeff
jordongeff
111 Followers