The Bet Pt. 04

Story Info
Mature daddy bear fucks step daughter bisex HOT.
1.9k words
4.09
33.6k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jordongeff
jordongeff
110 Followers

Linda didn't need to be told twice.

She climbed up onto her step daddy and eased her ass down until the tip of his member made contact with the moist lips of her cunt. Linda eased back slowly, hovering over him, bobbing her ass up and down until the head of his cock found the slippery crack of her cunt. Ed's massive cock head teased it's way in past the lips of her dripping pussy until it settled at the opening to the inside of her vagina.

"Daddy, I'm scared. It's just so big, "Linda said as she gently eased more of her weight down on to him, slowing forcing more of his cock head inside her.

Ed reached up and grabbed my cock and stroked it gently, holding it to his cheek.

"Don't be scared. This was your mother's favorite part.", Ed said as he looked down at her pussy, "the first, fully planted thrust of my cock all the way into her hot pussy - there could be only one first time each time we made love, and she savored the moment as long as possible."

Clearly Linda was not savoring it, she was just trying to get the head of his horse like member inside her! I could see, as another inch of his cock disappeared slowly inside her, that she was nearly ready.

'Daddy, please give me your hands," Linda said, with a slight quiver in her voice and Ed raised his hands. She balanced herself on his chest until she could grasp each of his hands and she locked fingers with him, squeezing his hands tightly and his big, strong arms held her steady as she squatted over him.

"Daddy I'm ready. Ready, just like momma used to be for you. Show me what to do next," Linda said, 'just don't let go!"

Ed unlocked his right hand and reached down and found her clit, glistening wet and fully flushed. He laid two fingers on it and started to rub. Linda instantly began to orgasm and her body shook as she began to moan and she rocked back onto him as he continued to massage her clit.

"Daddy, I want the whole thing inside me, the whole god damn thing, right to the hilt, Daddy. When I cum again I'm gonna do it." Linda whispered.

I leaned forward and ran my hands over Edwards's furry chest in front of me, circling back to his head to cup his handsome face with my hands.

Ed tilted his head and kissed my hand then turned back to his step daughter. Once again he rubbed her clit with his big, rough fingers and Linda began to shudder as another wave of orgasms shook her body.

Linda's cunt started sliding slowly down onto Ed's shaft for what seemed like an eternity until his massive cock finally disappeared completely buried, deep inside her.

Linda threw her head back and moaned. She whimpered as she sat there with Ed's eight and a half inches of thick, hard cock meat buried to the hilt in her pussy. She moaned like a cow in heat as she swung her head around and around and her long hair spun in a circle in the air above us.

"Oh, fuck daddy, that's SOOOOO big, 'Linda cried, "Ohhh, your like riding a fucking bull."

Linda suddenly went wild.

She drove her ass up and down, riding on his big cock like a fifty dollar whore. She was biting her lip the entire time - she locked fingers on both his hands again and looked him square in the eye and rode him like her life depended on it. She rode his cock, hard and deep, leaning back on it, raising her tits in the air and Ed broke loose and grabbed both of her breasts in his hands while she fucked herself on his tool for several incredibly hot minutes.

I slid my hand down over Ed's chest, down over his bouncing belly and into his pubic patch. I slid my hand down to feel the base of his cock but Linda was driving herself so hard it hurt my hand when she bottomed out on the downward stroke of her pussy. I reached around and grabbed Ed's big, hairy ball sack. It was tight and heavy and I knew there was likely not much more of this he could take. Linda grabbed his hands again, pushed his arms out to each side and leaned down onto his chest until her boobs were laying on top of him.

I scooched down and I could see that Ed's cock was still half way inside her, even as she leaned fully forward against his chest.

I drove my face into his crotch, licking all around his cock and balls, but Ed kept moving his hips, keeping the fuck going as she rested for a second.

Dripping with juice, his nuts tasted like Linda's cunt. Suddenly the whole room smelled like sex.

"Linda, I've got to finish this now," Edward said, "Hold on."

I stood up behind them and watched as Edward rolled Linda over onto her back as if she were a rag doll. The tip of his cock never left her pussy as he positioned himself above her. He held her ankles up on either side of his head and he spread his knees on either side of her ass. Ed leaned forward and the entire length of his cock sunk mercilessly into her pussy and he gave his hips a thrust as he sheathed his massive sword to the hilt into her cunt.

"Fuck me, daddy Ed. Fuck me hard just the way momma liked it," Linda rolled her head from side to side, puffing air from between pursed lips.

Ed's stocky, husky frame was made for fucking. He leaned over her and started screwing her, with long, slow strokes. The muscles on his ass were flexing as he pounded his long, fat cock into Linda's tight cunt. Linda laid with her eyes closed, still biting her lip with her head turned to one side.

Ed extended his legs until the only parts touching Linda were the shaft of his cock inside her pussy and her ankles around his ears. He started slamming into her hard, lifting his cock all the way out then stuffing his raw, throbbing horse cock all the way back in. I watched from the side and the silhouette of this big, hairy bear pounding her pussy was breathtakingly beautiful. I loved the way his thick, bushy cock hair plumed as he rose up and how their pubic hairs merged, hot and sticky as he slammed his shaft fully into her. This big, furry bear was back in his den for mating season. His fur, slick with sweat, shone in the moon light as he continued to breed her for what seem like eternity.

Linda was whimpering, "Oh daddy Edward, fuck me. You're fucking me so hard, Edward. Daddy, you're so fucking hard, Edward, so hard. Oh Daddy Edward, harder, daddy, fuck me!"

Linda reached down and grabbed Edward by the hips and pulled him down harder with each thrust of his pelvis. The bed was slamming into the wall so hard the picture of her mother hanging next to the bed was rattling each time Edward completed a snap of his hips, driving his huge cock deep and hard into her belly.

"FUCK Yeahhhhhh, you LOVE it, don't you... just like your mother", Edward said.

"Oh fuck please, Daddy," Linda moaned, "Give it to me."

Edward warned verbally with ever intensifying moans each time he pounded into her cunt until he yelled, "Oh, FUCK yeah, hun, ummm, UUUUMMMMM,'

I knew he was about to cum. I'd heard those sounds before. He held on tight and slammed his 70 year cock into her like a stud taking his mare. Slamming, SLAMMING his ass was flexing and pounding into her. She held onto his hips as he ploughed her, hard and steady. I thought the bed was going to go through the wall as it banged with each stroke.

"Oooh, yeah, " he yelled, "NOW, Hun!!"

I quickly reached down under Ed's ass and grabbed his ball sack, just in time to feel him erupt and begin to ejaculate.

Sliding his massive cock into her cunt, all the way to the hilt, he suddenly froze and started to shake. His back arched and his whole body stiffened and shuddered.

Time seemed to slow to a crawl.

Linda reached up and held his face in her hands, locking eyes with him in the most intense, intimate moment I had ever witnessed between two people.

"ooooooooooooooooooooh!' Edward wailed, "oooooooooohhhhh!"

He squealed and shuddered as his balls errupted, cumming... deep and hard, spraying the inside of Linda's tight pussy with his hot seed, over and over again.

Still holding his handsome face between her hands, Linda said, "That's it Daddy, feel it. I can feel you cuming inside me, daddy. Ummmm."

"Yesssssssss", he hissed, and he closed his eyes and emptied his balls into her.

Ed shuddered and shook and after a moment he exhaled deeply, relaxing slightly and he began tenderly fucking her, sliding his cock gently through his cum as it dribbled from her pussy. I crawled down under his ass and sucked at the base of his cock, where his hot cum was dripping down below his ball sack, oozing out of her cunt.

After a minute his body relaxed and slumped over her, laying on top of Linda with the full weight of his burly frame pressing down on her. She reached up and wrapped her arms around him as best she could and she moved in to kiss him. He relaxed and opened his mouth and let her press in hard. She sucked on his tongue and licked at him until he fought back and began to return the open mouth tongue kiss she was giving him.

I watched him roll off of her and his big cock came out of her pussy like a snake coming out of a hole in the ground.

I laid down between her legs and watched as Linda's cunt lay gaping open and a river of Ed's cum began to dribble out of her. I quickly laid my mouth down on the slit of her pussy, eating and drinking Ed's sweet, hot cum as it flooded out of her. So sweet, so hot. Ed's cum was the best I had ever tasted. Ed delivered a massive load of spunk every time he came and eating it was a special delight for me.

Ed laid quietly on his back and when I was done eating his cream pie I quickly got down and picked up his softening cock and squeezed it from the base to the tip and a big glob of hot, white cum bubbled up out of the slit on his cock head. I went down on it, eating it eagerly and I continued to clean his cock as it continued to softened. There was a very special period after Ed would cum when his cock was still extended and inflated but not completely hard - it was especially fun to suck him then and squeeze every drop of cum from his dick.

The night ended with Ed drifting off to sleep between Linda and me.

She reached over him and took my hand and squeezed it, "Thank you, that was amazing."

"You only live once and this will be a night to remember." I said and we drifted off to sleep, to the land of other dreams.

jordongeff
jordongeff
110 Followers