The Betrayal

Story Info
Husband gets payback for cheating with his sister-in-law.
3.8k words
3.58
112.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I married Kate the last thing I had in mind was having an affair with my sister-in-law; but she intended to start one with me from almost the first time we met. That was at Kate's and my wedding, because we'd met and lived together in a different part of the country. Even at the wedding reception Diane was throwing herself at me, flirting with me at every opportunity, telling me in a suggestive manner that her husband was away on business a lot, grinding her groin against mine and groping my bum right throughout the one dance we had. Later that night, when Kate and I had our first screw as man and wife, I was shocked to realise that, as I came, it was Diane's face, and her plumped-up cleavage, that flashed across my mind, not that of the woman I had just married and was fucking at that moment. I told myself they were similar looking, and it was just a genuine mistake. It was one I repeated for the next two nights though.

I managed to hold out for six months; but when a younger, sexier version of your wife is putting herself on a plate for you the way Diane was with me, well, I would have had to be super-human to resist. It finally happened when her washing machine flooded her kitchen and I went round to fix it. I was squatting in front of the machine checking it, turned around to say something to Diane, and she literally thrust her naked blonde snatch into my face! Not surprisingly, within five minutes we were shagging over the kitchen table, and we haven't stopped in the nine months since.

It's not that I don't love Kate -- I do, very much. Superficially they do look quite similar -- barely over five feet tall, with wavy blonde shoulder-length hair and pretty faces with strawberries-and-cream complexions. But Kate's slim, quite an earnest person, and fairly reserved, sexually. Diane, on the other hand, is curvy with better nourished tits, she's funny, and she has absolutely no sexual hang-ups in bed, or anywhere else for that matter. I've done some really filthy stuff with her that Kate would probably lock me out of the bedroom for even suggesting. Diane's old man's a long-distance truck driver, and he's always struck me as a bit of a thug. They were married at 18 -- Diane's only 23 now, two years younger than Kate -- and she says he's about as subtle in bed as a steamroller, and doesn't give a shit about her needs or wants. By comparison, if she's to be believed, I'm the most sensitive, caring lover on earth. Of course, I take that with a pinch of salt, but what red-blooded bloke wouldn't take a bit of nookie on the side if it was that easily available?

I was in bed with Diane one evening when her 'phone went. I told her to ignore it, but she thought it might be Gary, and she didn't want him to get suspicious. I was mortified for a second when I realised it was Kate 'phoning, panicking that she might somehow know where I was. I'd told her I was going to watch a football match with some mates in the pub, and Diane was videoing the game for me so that I could watch it on fast forward and pick out a few highlights, in case Kate asked me about it. As the two sisters chatted though, it became clear Kate had no idea I was lying in bed right next to Diane and it was just a regular family chinwag. Recklessly, I started stroking Diane's thighs and backside, and she tried to swat my hand away before she let out a sigh and Kate wondered what was going on. I couldn't hear Kate's end of the conversation, but suddenly Diane sat bolt upright and said "Well, do you think you should go and check? Maybe you ought to hang up and call the police." She put her hand over the mouthpiece and hissed at me "Kate said she thought she heard a noise, like a window breaking."

That worried me, and I leaned closer. Diane held the 'phone slightly away from her head so I could hear. Kate was saying, "No it's probably nothing, just next door's cat breaking a milk bottle or something. Hang on, what's that? Oh my God -- who are you? What do you want?" Her voice was rising in panic. Despite myself I snatched the 'phone from Diane's hand and called Kate's name. She didn't seem to hear me and carried on speaking, her voice sounding more alarmed by the second. "Get away, leave me alone! Oh no, please don't hurt me. Please...oh God, don't do that, pleaaaase!" She screamed, and the sound was suddenly cut off as the 'phone went dead at her end. I stared at Diane in horror, my blood turning to ice water in my veins. In a second I had leapt out of bed and was dragging my clothes on. Diane asked if I wanted her to come with me but I completely ignored her as I hurled myself through the bedroom door and half-ran, half-fell down the stairs. Even as I reached the front door I heard Diane telling the emergency operator she wanted the police.

I was four miles from home and I drove like a lunatic, ignoring the speed limit and traffic signals, weaving past other vehicles, praying that the police wouldn't stop me. It seemed clear to me that my wife was suffering at the hands of some psychopath, and I could only imagine what horrors the bastard was putting her through. I'm not religious, but as I drove, wiping tears from my eyes with the back of one hand, I made a solemn promise to God that if Kate was okay I would never be unfaithful to her again as long as I lived,. My tyres squealed as I skidded to a halt outside my home. The only light which appeared to be on in the house was in our bedroom. I threw the front door open and raced up the stairs, screaming Kate's name, terrified by the silence in the house. I burst the bedroom door open and there was my sweet little wife, lying naked and apparently unconscious on the bed, her legs spread wide open. I threw myself down beside her and grabbed her hand to feel for a pulse; then a strong arm locked around my throat and a foul-smelling cloth was smacked over my nose and mouth...

I have no idea how long I was out for, but when I came round I tried to shield my eyes from the bedroom light with my hand and found I couldn't. I twisted my head round and saw that each of my wrists was handcuffed to the bedstead. I also realised with shock that I was completely naked, although covered by our duvet. As I squinted a shadow passed across the light; my eyes finally swam into focus and I saw that it was Kate, leaning over me wearing her dressing gown. I almost burst into tears of sheer relief that she was alive. Of course I still didn't know what the attacker had done to her, let alone why he had stripped me as well as manacling me. Kate reached across me to switch on the bedside light, and a small naked breast passed within inches of my face. As the light beside me came on the main light went off; it must have been the attacker or, please God, the police. Julie gave me a sweet, relaxed smile and said "Hello darling, I am glad you're awake."

There was an edge to her voice, a slight sarcastic note in the way she'd spoken, that worried me. Surely the swine hadn't injected her with drugs or something? She must have seen the concern on my face because she tipped her head back and laughed softly. "Oh don't worry about me Jeff, I'm fine. You need to save your feelings for yourself. So how was it with Diane tonight? Did she let you fuck her up the arse again?" I felt the blood drain from my face. I swallowed hard and told Kate that I didn't know what she was talking about, that I'd been in the pub watching the soccer. She smiled sadly. "So how did you know to come rushing round here within minutes of me raising the alarm? Let me guess -- Diane somehow magically knew where you were and 'phoned the pub, and you rushed straight round here."

Her voice suddenly hardened. "Christ, don't treat me like a fucking idiot anymore. I heard your voice when I 'phoned her, you stupid cunt. Oh, by the way, the police have been and gone. I told them Diane had made a mistake, that I was watching a horror film on DVD and she must have got the wrong end of the stick. They weren't very happy about it, but there you go. So exactly how long have you been fucking my little sister? The sister who always had to have everything I had -- my clothes, my records, my boyfriends, and now my fucking bastard, lying, cheating shit of a husband." She was virtually screaming now. "The sister who always got what she wanted, because she was prettier, and sexier, and more vivacious, and more manipulative than me, who could even wind our parents around her little finger and get them on her side against me. When I married you, and compared you to that Neanderthal she calls a husband, I thought at last I've got one over on her, my loving Jeff would never cheat on me with that obvious little slag. Just shows how stupid I am, doesn't it?"

My mind racing, I tried to reason with her. "Look Katie, it's not like you think, I don't love her; I love you. She seduced me, quite recently actually, and we've only done it together a couple of times. Just undo my wrists and we'll sit down and discuss this like normal rational people. I'm not angry with you, I promise." It never even occurred to me to wonder who her accomplice in this little charade might be.

Kate carried on as if I hadn't spoken, her tone quiet again, almost dreamy. "But then the battery on my mobile 'phone was dead one day, so I borrowed yours. I'm not sure why you hadn't taken it with you that day. And a text message came in. From her. It made it quite clear what you two had been doing together. I nearly confronted you then, but I didn't want to believe it. So I decided I needed to get proof I couldn't delude myself over." I felt a rising sense of foreboding, wondering what she meant. She pointed to the wall at the foot of our bed. "So I got these done."

I stared at the wall in utter disbelief. Ranged across it were a series of huge colour photos of Diane and me at it. In her bedroom, her lounge, her kitchen; my cock up her cunt, up her arse, in her mouth, and just about everything else we'd done over the last few months. I was too stunned to ask how she'd achieved it, but she anticipated the question anyway. "I hired a local private detective. It's funny, I didn't think they really existed outside Raymond Chandler novels. He's very good at breaking and entering, and he has all kinds of tiny little cameras you wouldn't see even if you knew they were there. Microphones too -- I've heard every word you said to that fucking bitch. For the past two months." I closed my eyes in anguish. There was no talking my way out of this; clearly my marriage was over. The way Kate was staring at me, a slightly crazy look in her eyes, I started thinking for the first time about the vulnerable position I was in, and wondering whether I was even going to get out of the situation without getting physically hurt in some way. I started to speak, but Kate stopped me with an angry wave of her hand. "I'm leaving you Jeff; no surprise there. But first I thought I'd give you something to remember me by -- remind you of what you'll be missing."

I didn't understand at first, but then she shrugged off her dressing gown and, naked, sauntered to the bottom of the bed. She ducked out of sight for a moment, then I saw the duvet which covered me move as she slipped under it from the foot of the bed. A moment later I gasped as I felt her small, soft hand wrap itself around my cock and start slowly pumping my foreskin up and down. Despite my situation, and my nervousness about it, I felt myself rapidly stiffening, and a familiar warmth spreading through my loins. I let my head fall back and simply went with the flow for the moment, savouring the feel of Kate's hand on me. After a minute or so she removed her hand, and a moment later I groaned as I felt soft warm lips close over my cock, and a tongue tickle its way up the shaft. As the lips began slowly pumping up and down my prick, and a hand curled around my balls, taking me closer to coming, I heard a soft voice in my ear. "Are you enjoying that, darling?" I realised with a shock that it was Kate's voice -- and that she was squatting on her haunches right next to me! I opened my mouth to ask what the hell was going on, but before I could speak the fingers tightened slightly around my balls and the tongue swirled around the tip of my knob, making my breath catch in my throat. I realised that I should have known it wasn't Kate: whoever was doing this to me was far more skilled at it than her, or even Diane. I had no idea who the woman was with my prick in her mouth, but her dextrous tongue, lips and teeth were driving me wild. Despite myself, in the last moments I started thrusting my hips, fucking that sexy mouth as I pumped my spunk into it.

It was then that, with a flourish like a conjurer revealing his vanished assistant, Kate whipped the duvet off the bed. For the second time that night my blood ran cold: my prick was in the mouth of a big, hairy bloke! I felt a bitter burning taste in the back of my throat and for an instant I had visions of choking on my own vomit. I've never had the slightest gay inclination, and I'd just shot my load into this guy's gob. As I stared at him he raised his head and gave me a big grin. I barely heard Kate say "This is Dario, the man I'm leaving you for."

Dario said, "Hello mate, I enjoyed that." Despite his name, and his swarthy looks, he had a London accent. He had a mop of greasy black hair, a swarthy complexion with a big nose that had once been broken, and huge fleshy lips. As he reared up on the bed I saw that he was clearly a body builder -- huge biceps, big pecs and an impressive six pack. His cock, the colour of white coffee, was also impressive -- it looked twice as long and thick as mine, and stood half-erect from a thick black forest of hair.

I felt somehow light-headed, as if none of this was real. Dario lay his body on top of me, his face inches from mine. My mouth was hanging open in shock, and next thing I knew he had thrust his muscular tongue between my lips and was raking it around my mouth. I realised with disgust that he had held some of my sperm in his mouth, and I felt a slimy, salty taste as he released it. With his face pressed hard against mine I had no choice but to swallow it. As he kissed me I could feel Dario rubbing his wedding tackle against mine, and I was horrified to realise I was starting to get stiff again. When he finally released my mouth I raged at my wife, who was standing to one side with an amused smile on her face, "Kate, for fuck's sake, you can't leave me for this, this fucking queer!"

She laughed. "Oh Dario's not gay, he just hasn't discriminated in the past. And believe me, he's given me more satisfaction in the past six weeks than you've managed in the previous six years. Don't worry though, my love -- he's going to give you plenty more before we go." As I pulled in vain at the handcuffs around my wrists, that last comment terrified me. Kate stepped back and sat in a chair, crossing her legs, clearly looking forward to the show.

Dario's face hovered above mine, and he grinned. "Okay Jeff, I've sucked you off -- now it's time for you to return the favour." My heart stopped for a second at the thought of it. I was about to tell him where to go, but as he drew his knees up either side of my chest I decided clamping my lips shut was a better idea. I felt a horrible sickness and my breath whooshed out of me as Dario punched me hard in the stomach. He took the opportunity of my mouth bursting open to position the tip of his dick just inside my lips. Then he growled threateningly, "By the way, get any funny ideas and I'll break every bone in your body. Okay?" I felt tears of humiliation form in my eyes as he started thrusting his huge cock in and out of my mouth. It had a rubbery feel to it, and once it slammed against my gullet, making me gag. I kept my tongue still but that didn't bother Dario, he was happy just fucking my face. After what was probably a couple of minutes, but felt like an eternity, he gasped a few times and an ocean of jism shot into my mouth. Once again I was left with no alternative but to swallow. As he pulled out he said "Good boy, that wasn't so bad, was it? Give him a drink of water, will you sugar?" Kate obediently trotted to the bathroom and came back with a tumbler which she held to my lips. I drank greedily, praying I wasn't going to throw up.

They left the room and left me alone for a while after that, and I think I must have drowsed. I woke at one point to the sound of Kate wailing -- I turned my head and saw Dario fucking her doggie-style on the rug right next to the bed, his big cock pulling almost all the way out of her on each stroke before he pummelled it back into her. She was making ecstatic sounds that I'd certainly never heard in all the times I'd had her and I lay back in total despair, wondering when they would release me from this hell. Some time after that I woke again as the bedroom light was switched back on. Once again Dario was kneeling on the bed, between my legs. "Hello again Jeff. I've decided I need to fuck you now."

Oh God, I had been dreading that might happen. I tried to kick out at him, but he was between my thighs and just laughed as his powerful hands pinned my legs to the bed. I roared in a mixture of fury and fear, but I knew nobody was going to come and rescue me -- not unless Kate finally took pity on me. I screamed her name, sobbing in fear of what was about to happen, but it did me no good. I tried to pin my buttocks to the bed, thinking Dario would have to turn me over somehow to enter me, but I was wrong. He hooked my ankles over his shoulders and shuffled closer to me. In a last despairing bid to stop him I gabbled. "Dario, please, don't do this. I'll pay you, anything you want." He completely ignored me, and a moment later I felt an intense burning pain as he thrust his prick with all his strength into my rectum. He continued with long, slow, forceful strokes that had me yelping with each penetration. Diane had slipped her fingers up my bum in the past, but Dario's monster cock was agonising, it felt as if it was tearing me apart. Through a veil of tears I stared at the ceiling and tried to imagine I was somewhere else, doing something else. The pace of his thrusts sped up as he went on, and after a few minutes I felt a particularly big, especially painful, thrust and a warm, wet, sticky sensation in my arse. Dario knelt astride my face and I thought he was about to mouth rape me again; but he just wiped his prick on each of my cheeks, leaving a damp trail. It was only then, when I heard a giggle, that I realised Kate, the sadistic fucking cow, had witnessed the whole thing.

A short time later they appeared in the bedroom one last time, both fully dressed and with Dario holding Kate's suitcase. She sat on the bed, and I gasped as she dragged a fingernail up the length of my cock. "We're off now then Jeff. We're going a long way away, where you won't be able to find us. Don't worry, we're not leaving you here to starve; well, not exactly. I've texted the photos to Gary. He's up north somewhere at the moment, but he's always struck me as the jealous type. When he sees what you've been doing with his wife, my darling sister, I'm sure he'll want to rush straight back and discuss it with you. I've left the back door unlocked to help him get in. Well, goodbye, you sad little man." I called Kate's name, begging her not to leave me in this situation, but my only reward was the sound of their feet descending the stairs and the front door closing with a dreadful finality.

I lay back on the bed, the silence in the house roaring in my ears. My arse was still burning -- maybe Dario really did tear something -- and the feeling of his now cold semen inside me was revolting. Despite all that, I eventually drifted off to sleep again, but my mind was filled with nightmare horrors. I've just been woken up by a noise outside. I think it was the airbrakes of a large truck, and the door of the cab slamming noisily. Now I can hear big, heavy industrial boots crunching quickly up the gravel of the drive outside my house.