The Betrayal of Carrie Ch. 1

Story Info
Faithful wife discovers her husband's infidelity.
1.9k words
3.75
20.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
75 Followers

Carol sat there, staring at her husband across the coffee table. Expelling a thin stream of smoke in his direction, knowing that the cigarette smoke irritated the hell out of him. She desperately waited for the much needed rise out him she tried to draw out from him. As on cue, Frank began to cough.

"Carol if you must smoke, can you at least have the courtesy not to blow that infernal smoke in my eyes." he admonished, not even taking his eyes from the Sunday paper. The sound of his condescending voice irked her on levels beyond mere description. He was twenty-three years her senior, a fact that in the beginning excited Carol, now it only served to annoy her. Often she sat at the table watching him, wondering why she ever married him. The love was enough in the beginning, now she wanted more. The sex was passable, that is when she got it. Since his fiftieth birthday, she was getting it lesser and lesser. She never dreamed of cheating on him, since as a child infidelity ruined her family. But boy was she ever tempted sometimes.

"Carol are you listening to me? I do hate it when you tune me out." Frank said, looking over newspaper.

"What did you say?" she asked, lighting another cigarette.

"I said Trish and Alan invited us for doubles this Saturday and I wanted to know if you wanted to play."

"No, I think I'll decline." she said, blowing more smoke in his direction.

"Why is that, my dear?" he asked, frantically waving away the smoke.

"Do you want the truth or do you want me to lie?" she asked sarcastically. She couldn't stand his friends, a fact that she rarely hid.

"Never mind. I swear, I try to broaden your horizons and you shoot me down every time. Why do I even bother inviting you?" he muttered, walking out of the kitchen. "Do us all a favor and open a window. No need for all of us to share your cancerous fate." he called out to her.

"Fuck you Frank!" she yelled.

"What?" he called out, not hearing her vulgar statement.

"I said I love you darling." she laughed.

Carol stood up and walked over to the window. Stretching up on her tiptoes, gazing out. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head as her gaze locked on the heavenly vision outside. He was about 6 feet or a bit taller, not overly muscular, but nicely built. His mocha complexion gleamed in the sunlight from the perspiration dripping. Not really attracted to men with dreadlocks, she found herself being drawn to this man whose dreds hung down to the middle of his shoulders. She could faintly make out the impression of his six-pack through his tank top undershirt. She giggled to herself at his Mickey Mouse boxers peeking out from the waistband of his jeans. Carol didn't realize she had been caught staring at him until he caught her eye and waved at her. She nearly jumped out of her skin when he flashed her his perfect smile. Closing the curtains, she walked over to the backdoor and stepped outside. Shielding her eyes from the sun, she waved back.

"Hi there."

"Hello yourself beautiful." a deep voice answered, with just the hint of a country drawl.

"New in the neighborhood? Haven't seen you before."

"Fairly new. Up here visiting a friend for a spell. My name is Anthony. Tony for short." he drawled, extending his hand.

"Um, I'm Carol. My friends call me Carrie." she finally managed to say, taken back by his firm handshake.

"Nice to meet you Carrie. Maybe we can get together one day and you can show me around."

Before she could answer, Frank interrupted.

"Oh Tony, I see you met my wife, Carol."

"You know him?" Carol asked her husband.

"I met Frank a couple of days ago when I arrived."

"Yes, he's friends with one of the neighbors. Got lost and he needed some help finding the house." Frank explained.

"That would be true.", Tony laughed, "I was just asking your charming wife if one day she would take pity on this country bumpkin and show me around."

"That's a wonderful idea. Carol can show you around this Saturday."

Carol shot him a withering glare, hating when he volunteers her for things. But, then again, she wouldn't mind hanging out with Tony.

"Do you mind, Carrie?" Tony asked.

"Oh, I see she's already got you calling her Carrie." Frank laughed dryly, "Only someone like her would like for people to call her such a dreadful name." he commented, walking in the house. Carol looked away, her expression a combination of embarrassment and rage. Looking over her shoulder, making sure that Frank was nowhere in sight, Tony gently took Carol's face in his hand, kissing her softly on the lips.

"I happen to like Carrie, besides, Carol is a name that only old men like." he whispered.

Carol's mouth dropped open. Never has a man ever taken such liberties with her before. She couldn't believe that she didn't stop him. She was so starved for real affection that she would take whatever she could get.

"I'll be here bright and early Saturday. Make sure you get plenty of rest." he said, as he walked across the street, leaving a shocked Carol standing there.

Walking back into the house, her fingers lingering on her lips. She could smell the musky scent of her arousal swirling around her. Slipping her hand underneath her skirt, she felt the moisture seeping through her cotton panties.

'Hmm, I wonder if ole Frank will give me some?' she thought to herself. Tiptoeing to the study, she stood outside the door, hearing Frank talking on the phone. She was getting ready to knock on the door when she heard the nature of the conversation.

"Of course she's not coming. You know how my darling wife can't stand my friends. Which works out perfectly for me. Yes honey, I miss you too. I know, I know love, I can't wait till I'm chin deep in your delicious pussy. Oh honey, I have been dreaming about your hot mouth around my dick for the last few days. Let me get off the phone, you know how nosey my darling wife is. And I can't afford for her to find out about us. Yes, I love you to Trish."

'Son-of-a-bitch!' Carol crept from the hallway and ran to the bathroom, where she promptly vomited. She couldn't believe that Frank was cheating on her! Knowing how she felt about infidelity. She continued to throw up until her stomach was empty, leaving her with dry heaves.

"Carol, are you okay?" Frank asked, gently tapping on the door.

"I'm fine, just a little sick to my stomach."

"I told you those cigarettes were bad for you." he said. She could here him walking down the hallway. Washing her face and brushing her teeth, her mind going a mile a minute.

'Fuck him. I don't need him.' she thought to herself. She knew that right now she couldn't prove anything and that if she left, she'd be penniless. No way was he going to get off this easy. But she needed time to plan. She knew that Frank and Trish would be getting together on Saturday, that left her the rest of the week to plan. Suddenly the idea popped in her mind. If she left the house on false pretense, he would feel secure enough to invite the bitch over. She read about NannyCams over the internet and knew that she could get them installed with little to no suspicion from Frank. He was usually gone early in the day and didn't come home till late in the evening.

'Paybacks are a bitch, now so am I.'

Carol stood outside, watering her lawn. She was wearing faded denim cut-offs and a tank top. Her dark brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail, her brown sugar skin shone in the sunlight. Usually, Carol hardly ever watered the lawn, but today she was on the look out for Frank. The NannyCam technician was almost through, but she maintained her sentry post just in case. So lost in thought, she didn't hear Tony creep up behind her.

"I was so hoping to see you today."

"Oh Tony!", she gasped, "You startled me."

"How are you beautiful?"

"Been better. How about you?"

"Are you okay?" he asked, genuinely concerned.

"Ma'am, everything is up and running perfectly. If you experience any problems, don't hesitate to call." the NannyCam tech said.

"Oh thank you very much."

Tony curiously watched the man get into his van a pulled off. Carol bolted in the house, ignoring Tony, who simply followed her inside.

"Are you sure you're alright?" he asked, watching Carol flit around the house, examining different appliances.

"Tony can you keep a secret?"

"Yes, I can."

"Good. Don't tell anybody what you saw or what I'm about to tell you."

Tony listened intently as Carol poured her heart out to him. Repeating what Frank had said, about his infidelity, she even confessed her childhood fears to him.

"Now, I'm gonna tell Frank that I have to go away for awhile. He's not really gonna ask why simply because as you can see, he doesn't care. I have everything set up and I have a portable monitor so that I can watch what goes on. The house is wired for sound and video so I don't miss a thing. See Frank thinks he's gonna get rid of me with no problems and no real monetary lost. Hopefully, if everything goes as planned, I'm gonna have that bastard by the balls."

"Well, seems like you've got everything covered. You do realize that I'm going with you, don't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I can't let you face this alone. Especially if he's bold enough to bring her here. No one will miss me. We can leave now. Call Frank at work, tell him that you're leaving for a spell. Then pack what you need and meet me at this address."

he said, scribbling out the address on scrap of paper.

"I'll see you shortly." he said, hugging her tightly.

Carol clutched the paper in her hand as she watched him leave. Hitting the speed dial on the phone, she called Frank.

"Frank Bellamy."

"Hey Frank, it's me Carol."

"Hello my dear, what do I owe the pleasure of this phone call?" he asked, the frustration could be heard in his voice. Her call couldn't be more ill timed. Trish's beautiful blonde head was buried between his lap, blowing him to heaven.

"Listen, I have to go away for a few days or more. I have some things that I need to take care of. Is that going to be a problem?"

"Not at all my dear. When are you leaving?" he asked, barely containing his glee.

"Actually, I'm leaving now. Figured I'd call you before I left."

"Okay honey. Be safe, I have to end this now, I have a meeting to go to." he said, quickly hanging the phone up. He buried his hand in Trish's hair, guiding her mouth up and down his dick as he shot cum down her throat. Moments later, she looked up at him, licking her lips.

"Guess we're finally going to have the house to ourselves." he laughed.

Carol tossed her bags in the trunk of her car. Her damp hair was clinging to the back of her neck. She had taken a shower before leaving, changing into a cotton tank dress. Tossing her sandals into the passenger seat, she sped off, eager to meet up with Tony....

To Be Continued...

MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
75 Followers