The Betrayer Returns

Story Info
My Adulterous Wife returns.
5.4k words
3.92
62.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all, I know it's been a long time since I sent in a story. If you read this, you will see why. The first part is damn near autobiographical....

If anyone wants to help edit, I'd be forever in your debt.

TIA

******

My ex-wife had left me almost two years ago. It's been a long two years. At first she tried to keep up the pretense that she left for love, but after about six months, she dropped our three children off with me and took off. For someone who had claimed to love her children more than life itself, she sure was awfully quick to dump them when her lover made it clear they were not part of the plan.

My ex and I are both Nurses. I had put her through nursing school while I was in the US Marines, and then she worked while I went to school after my discharge.

We had a good life. Not perfect mind you, but it was good. We had a beautiful house in a quiet subdivision outside of Chicago. The neighborhood was safe and our kids had lots of friends to play with.

Like most people out age, we were house poor. We had gambled a little and got a crummy house in a great neighborhood. After financing to the gills, we were able to get an addition and remodel done. The crappiest house on the block had turned into one of the nicest.

I worked like a madman. It's what I was raised to do. I took every chance to get overtime that I possibly could. My wife liked to shop and I figured I would just work harder so she could have the nice things she wanted. Eventually with both of us working, we became like two ships passing in the night.

When we did have a day off together, we tried to do stuff. Unfortunately, we ended up fighting a lot of the time. Mostly about money. It's amazing how that one issue just rips apart lives and families.

After being together almost twelve years, my wife began to change. She had been a proud soccer mom. She drove the typical minivan with bumpers tickets professing her love for her children. One day she came home and stated "I'm sick of being a soccer mom! I hate that Mini-Van, I want a Navigator!"

Being the dutiful schmuck that I am, I financed a nice used Navigator. Yes it was too expensive, yes I really couldn't afford it, but this was my wife's happiness. That's more important, right?

A while after the Soccer-mom incident, while in bed one night, she told me that she had decided she wanted to sleep with another woman! Now my wife was not a prude, but she had ALWAYS had two rules. 1) Not in the butt and 2) Not with other people. She even got supremely offended when I would read a porn story or watch quick video to pump one out. She never was a fan of Porn and on the few times we watched it together. She always made such derogatory comments about the Lesbian scenes. Not that they didn't look real (it's porn. It's not supposed to look real!), but about how it just wasn't right and how I should never expect her to try that.

So for her to, out of the blue, tell me that she wants to try some lesbian sex...... To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I immediately jumped on that bandwagon, I do have a Y-Chromosome after all.

She found a lady friend to "play with" and I was quite happy to help get the kids out of the house so she could have some time to herself. After her adventure, we had sex and it was AWESOME! Quite possibly the best sex we ever had. She said that being with her lady turned her on and got her revved up, but she needed my cock to feel satisfied. Talk about stroking my ego just right!

After two more adventures, she and her friend invited me to join in. It was a blast. I ate both of their pussies and finger fucked them both to massive orgasms while they were making out. With me laying down, my wife then sat on my cock. Her friend sat on my face and life was good. My wife and her friend each came again and evidently it was time to switch! The wife's friend asked her if she could borrow my cock, and the wife literally pushed her down on my dick. This was the first strange pussy my dick had been inside in almost thirteen years!!!! The amazing thing is, I realized now how great my wife's pussy was! This new one was frankly crap. Yeah it was warm and wet, but it just didn't fell that good.

My wife was off to the side, one hand rubbing her friends clit, her other working my balls.

"Cum in her. I want to eat your cum out of her pussy" my wife whispered into my ear.

Thank god I had that vasectomy last year! Talk about liftoff!!!! I immediately blew my load inside her friends twat. Her friend rolled off me and my wife dove for her snatch like a starving man going after a bucket of fried chicken. My cock had gone soft, but my wife's ass was sticking up in the air.... I got behind her and buried my tongue into her Asshole. I fingered her snatch, making sure to focus on her easy to find G-Spot. The wife and her friend both came and we all just cuddled in the bed for a while.

Chapter 2

To say I was happy would be an understatement. I was still madly in love with my wife and had just had her permission to fuck her friend. We talked and even discussed having a swap session with another couple.

I was and still am firmly of the mindset that its only cheating if your spouse isn't involved and doesn't agree.

Several weeks after our adventure with the wife's friend, my wife came to me and said she wanted to "go hunting". Being easily confused, I asked her to explain this "hunting trip" to me.

One of the doctors at her hospital had been hitting on her for years. Everyone knew the doctor was gay and she didn't really make any attempt to hide her interest in my wife's massive breasts (48GG).

My wife has a bit of an evil streak. She would wear extremely sexy, low cut scrub tops that showed off her boobs. She always went out of her way to fuck with this lesbian doctor. She had been doing so for years. It was actually a game for her. I enjoyed listening to how the doctor would all but drool on the counter at the nurses station.

So when the wife said she wanted to corner the doctor and make a move, I figured why not. I knew the doctor was gay and not Bi. I knew the chance of me getting involved was slim to none, but the wife was so happy and excited, that I was excited for her. I figured that if nothing else the wife would be turned on and hot to fuck when she got back. After all, she said she needed my cock to feel satisfied.

The wife started to stalk the doctor. We had some hot sex when she came home and told me about how she was playing with the doctor. She cornered the doctor in one of the stairwells and basically molested her! They made plans to go out later in the week.

The wife was so giddy and happy. I was happy for her. She had been so down lately. She and the doctor started spending lots of time together. The wife said they had become good friends and weren't having sex. Evidently the doctor didn't want to breakup our marriage. I was totally ok with them fucking. I actually started to feel kinda sorry for the doctor after the ex told me more about her.

Evidently she came from a rich family and was well off before any of her multimillion dollar income from being one of the top neurologists in Chicago. But, just to prove that money doesn't make you happy, evidently she was in an unhappy relationship and was basically estranged from her family.

My wife started to stroke her ego. They would go on shopping trips and I was more than happy to let the doctor foot the bill. The ex started to come home with coach purses and Versace sun glasses. Lord knows I could never afford any of that crap.

I'm a Jeans and T-Shirt kind of guy. The wife always wanted me to be more "dressy", but it just want who I am.

Hanging out with this wealthy "friend" who could feed my wife's need for things, was a good thing, or so I thought.

Eventually, the wife spent more and more of her free time with the Doctor and less time at home with the kids and I.

One night, I called the wife when she was getting out of work.

"I'm going to spend the night with the doctor tonight, ok? We are going shopping in the morning" she said.

"Not ok! I haven't seen you in a week! I want to see my wife."

I swear, she didn't say anything for a full minuet.

"You're in love with her, aren't you!?!?"

"You weren't supposed to find out like this!"

How is a man supposed to find out that his wife is in love with another woman?

I broke down. I begged her to come home. I begged her to come home so we could talk. She refused. She said it was over and hung up on me. I lost my mind. I started to call the doctor and leave message after message on her voice mail. I must have ranted for over an hour. The coward never answered the phone.

The next day, the wife came home and I tried to talk to her, but she just refused. I lost it. I ripped the mirror off the drivers door of her truck. To say I was enraged was an understatement. We had a knock-down, drag-out fight on the front lawn that was for the ages. Now I didn't lay a hand on her, but I came awfully close. She said some really nasty shit and if my mom wasn't there, I don't know if I could have controlled myself.

The neighbors called the cops and thankfully they showed up and separated us. Once they found out about my gun collection, they politely demanded that I give them up. I'm pretty sure they were afraid I was going to kill the ex and her lover. I'm pretty sure I would have too.

After the ex left with the kids, I crawled into a bottle of vodka and stayed there for the better part of a week.

Eventually I got myself together and went to work. I started to keep the kids when the wife worked.

One morning, she came to pick them up when I was on my way to work and I lost it again. I begged and pleaded for her to come home. She had the audacity to smile at me and tell me all about how much she LOVED the doctor and how they went shopping all the time.

I snapped. My hands went around her neck and I took her to the ground. It only lasted a few seconds, but I had done the one thing I swore I would never do. I had laid my hands on my wife.....

I jumped up and backed away from her. What had I done? She looked at me with a mix of disdained and horror.

I backed into the kitchen. Somehow I instinctively grabbed a knife out of the block on the counter. I moved back into the living room and fell to my knees.

With tears steaming down my face, I begged her "please, please kill me. I can't live without you. "

"You're crazy!"

With that, I took the knife and put the point to my chest. The knife was a ten inch carving blade, thin and razor sharp. Being a nurse, I know my anatomy pretty darn well. I put the knife in between my ribs on the left side, just over my heart. One good thrust and it should have pierced my skin and muscle. After the layer of muscle it would have severed my aorta. There is no way to fix that. I would have been dead before I hit the floor.

I looked my wife in the eyes and told her "I'm sorry, I love you". I then pushed as hard as I could. I wanted to die. I wanted the pain to be over. Instead of the knife doing its job, the blade folded in in itself and collapsed.

My wife ran outside as fast as she cold.

"Piece of shit blade"

I could see the flashing blue lights of the police cruisers through the windows.

"He's crazy!!!! He's got a knife!!!"

I just got up and walked to the door. For some reason I picked up a boot and walked to the door. I couldn't think. I couldn't focus. All I could hear was my wife babbling about me. The next thing I new the boot went flying from my hand. Huh, that was strange. Why would I throw a boot?

The next thing I know, my face was smashed against one of the pillars holding up the front porch. I could feel the barrel of the officers duty weapon at the base of my skull.

"Please, pull the trigger. Please......"

Chapter 3

Yup, that all really happened. I spent the next week in the psych ward and didn't see my kids for almost six months. I was charged with four felony counts and came a hairs breath to losing my nursing license. Luckily I found a good lawyer who was able to get me a plea deal with out a felony conviction.

I tried to be the stand up guy and give the ex everything. I tried to give her the house and promised to pay the mortgage and utilities for her. I wanted to make sure my kids were taken care of.

Evidently her dream house was too much work. I moved back in and wallowed in my misery. I started seeing my kids as often as I could. They were my only reason for living.

At first she would let me have them for a day or two on the weekend. I was paying child support through the nose. We had a provisional agreement while we tried to hammer out the divorce and being the stupid ass that I am, I paid through the nose.

I got notice after notice of her unpaid bills. Her truck got repossessed. She started dumping the kids on me all the time. I was exctatic to have my kids home so much and I didn't mind.

Our divorce was set to be finalized and the soon to be ex called me up and said "keep the kids, I'm moving out of my apartment. Be sure to keep sending my support checks though!"

Yeah, right. I called my lawyer and we hashed out a deal with her new lawyer (her first one quit because she wouldn't pay her bills).

God, divorce sucks. You know what? Having my wife as an ex was almost as bad as having her as a soon to be ex. The kind, loving girl I married had disappeared and had been replaced by a money hungry witch.

She ended up getting fired from the hospital and I only got one child support check from her. After a couple of months of that, she had the gall to file paperwork with the court trying to get her child support order suspended. She claimed she was unable to find work and was poor. So poor that she had to live with her lover in a ten million dollar condo on the lake in Chicago.

We ended up going to court again over this. My lawyer had given my ex so much rope, that she hung herself. He called her lover as a witness and she testified that she had been giving my ex thousands of dollars a month to spend and she couldn't understand why the ex didn't pay her support.

It was really funny when the lover got really pissed at the questions my lawyer was asking, she looked over at the my ex and in the middle of the proceedings she broke up with my ex!!!!

It didn't matter. The damage had been done. The judge ordered the ex to pay all the back child support and increased the amount due based on the lifestyle that she had been living. He then ordered the ex's now former lover to write the check!!!!

"Ma'am, you admitted financial responsibility for this woman, you can pay her bills. I don't care if you're broken up now, you weren't broken up when this money was due. Now pay up!"

Chapter 4

Walking out of court, I was feeling pretty good. Not only was I going to get a nice fat check from the ex's lover, I'd just seen her crash and burn! The look on the ex's face was pure gold. The horror she felt at loosing access to all that money.... The condo.... The cars..... It was written all over her face.

My lawyer and I were walking out to our cars when the ex came running up to me. She was screaming and swearing. She was crying and her makeup was running down her face.

"How could you do this to me!!!! How could you destroy what I had!!! It's going to take a miracle to get my lover to take me back!!!"

"Well sweetie, you might want to go catch her before she leaves then"

I pointed over to the lovers Mercedes that was pulling out of the parking lot. The ex freaked out and started to run down the street after her lover..... God that was a nice thing to see.

I thanked my lawyer for his fine work and promised to pay him off from the large settlement check I was guaranteed to receive. I think he enjoyed watching my ex crash and burn almost as much as I did!

On my way home, I made some phone calls and let all my friends know what had happened. I even called the ex's mom. She and I were on good terms believe it or not. She was extremely upset with her daughter for leaving her children like she did.

I talked to the ex-mil and let her know how everything had turned out.

"Hey mom, I won. Don't be surprised if the ex comes to you begging for a place to stay. Her lover dumped her right there in court".

"I don't know where she is going to go, but she can't come here! That little bitch has done too much to my grandchildren for me to ever forgive her!"

Even I was surprised by the venom in her mom's voice. That little girl had really burned her bridges.

Fuck it. I was going to get enough from that check to pay off a bunch of debts and maybe even have enough to get my kids something nice before they started back to school.

Hopefully I could even get out from under the house and take the kids away from this hell hole of a city. Maybe Florida? I could do without snow for the rest of my life.

Several days later, I was getting things prepared to pay off of debts when I got the check. Final balances and the like. The kids were off with their friends for the day and I was quite happily sipping on a beer while figuring things out.

Someone knocked on my door. Who the hell is that? It's mid afternoon on a Wednesday, everyone should be at work.

Holy fucking bat shit. There on my porch, on her knees is my ex-wife!

"To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Please. I need your help. She kicked me out and I have nowhere to go."

She looked absolutely pathetic. No makeup, no jewelry.

"Why should I help you? After all you've done? Why do you deserve my help?"

"I don't deserve your help. I've been horrible to you and to the kids. I got sucked into my lovers life. I gave up what I loved for money and things. I sold my soul for money."

"And...... Why should I care? You did this to your self. Why come to me. Go to your mom or your brother. Go to your aunts and uncles."

"I tried. No one will help me. I have no money. I walked here from down town. I slept in a park last night. I have nothing. My family all said they disowned me. They won't even listen to my apologies"

Holy shit. I thought for sure her mom would crack and take her back in.

"What do you want from me?"

"Some place to stay. I know you have an extra bedroom. I miss you and the kids"

Bullshit. She misses her lovers credit card is what she misses.

"Stay on the porch. Ill get you a sandwich while I think"

I went into the kitchen and absent mindesly started to make a sandwich. What the fuck was I going to do? If I turned her away, I would never be able to look my kids in the eyes. This was their mother. Regardless of the bullshit she had pulled, I couldn't let her go homeless.... Hell, if anything I wanted her ass to go back to work and start paying child support on a regular basis!

I turned around and dropped the plate.... In front of me, on her knees was my ex-wife. Naked as the day she was born. She leaned forward and actually prostrated herself. Her massive mammaries squashed on the floor. She stretched her arms out and even touched the floor with her nose. This was something I had NEVER seen from my ex.

"I'm sorry. I betrayed your trust. I betrayed my children's trust. I threw away my family just to have money. I threw away your love and your trust. I know I have no right to expect your help. I miss this house. I miss my family. I miss sex with my husband. I have nothing but my body. I already sold my body to her. Now I'm willing to sell myself to you. Please, don't forgive me, just take pity on me and use me as you see fit. Please use me. Please fuck me. The last year was horrible with her. I haven't had an orgasm in months. I'm not gay. I only stayed for the money. I need cock!"

Oh my god. Here was my ex-wife begging me to have sex with her. She was actually crying. I pinched myself thinking this had to be some sort of dream.

12