The Bicyclist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh..." came from her as she flinched.

I hit her again. She groaned some noise without moving her lips from Sarah's tits.

Sarah was in extreme agony and ecstasy at the same time.

"Oh, my god! Yes! Yes! Oh! You're so, so bad! Kerry! Do something! Hit her again! Hit her hard! Make her stop! She's driving me crazy! Oh... Oh..."

I swung the spatula like a madman, hitting her ass over and over again. Every time her ass was hit Katrina would flinch slightly and groan. Her ass was turning redder and redder.

All of a sudden she lifted her head from my wife's tits and yelled, "STOP!"

I stopped in mid-swing. Katrina's head was bowed. Sarah was swooning, moving her head from side to side saying, "Oh... Oh... Oh..."

Katrina raised her head up and whispered something into Sarah's ear.

"Oh, no!" Sarah cried out. "Kerry! She's going to fuck me! She said she was going to fuck me! Kerry! Don't let her fuck me! Do something! Don't let her fuck me! Oh... god..."

Katrina took Sarah's arms and lowered them to her side. I have never seen Sarah's tits look like they looked. Her nipples were red and shiny, and looked hard as rocks. They were distended farther than they had ever been. Her tits were red and glistening from Katrina's sucking and kissing. Sarah's face held a look of both disbelief and wanting. Her mouth was open and she was breathing hard, her tits raising and lowering with each breath. I had never seen her look so erotic.

Katrina turned Sarah and gently pushed her toward the bedroom. Sarah kept saying over and over, "She's going to fuck me. She's going to fuck me."

I followed them the short way to the bedroom. Katrina sat Sarah down on the bed and I heard her tell Sarah to lean back on her arms. Katrina reached down and unbuttoned Sarah's jean shorts, and with Sarah helping by lifting up, removed the shorts and her thong.

Sarah was dripping, she was absolutely soaked. Katrina put Sarah's legs up on the edge of the bed and spread her knees apart. I was struck by the absolute carnal sight - Sarah, still breathing hard, leaning back on her hands with her shirt open, her tits red and swollen, her nipples hard and distended, and her pussy on wide open display. Sarah's blatant sexual exhibition had my heart pounding and my cock twitching.

Katrina got down on her hands and knees between Sarah's legs and stared straight at her pussy. She moved closer, so close that she could lick her pussy if she just stuck out her tongue. She stopped moving and inhaled Sarah's scent. Breathing deeply with her eyes closed, she moved around Sarah's pussy, never touching it, but oh, so close. She must have done that for a minute or more, enough time for Sarah to somewhat catch her breath and look up at me. She had that knowing look on her face, like she knew what was going to happen, had never had it happen before, but knew it would be good. She gave me a slight nod.

I was so caught up with what was happening, I didn't realize I was rock hard. I quickly took off my pants and got down on my knees behind Katrina. When I put my hands on her butt, she moved her hands to the inside of Sarah's thighs, moved her face forward and began a slow, methodical licking of Sarah's cunt. Moans of pleasure escaped from Sarah's lips. Her face began to change from wonderment to anticipation as her pussy began to feel the exquisite touch of Katrina's tongue.

Katrina moved her own legs apart to make room for me. I pushed forward straight into her hot sex.

It was a discerning moment. I felt her move slightly back into me, while maintaining her relentless assault on Sarah's pussy. The expression on Sarah's face changed from cautious anticipation to unrestrained acceptance of what was happening to her.

She looked at me and spoke softly. "She's good, Kerry. She's really good. Fuck her hard! Fuck her so hard she'll hurt in the morning... That's good, Katie, good. Now use your fingers! Give me more!"

I noticed that - so it's Katie now, huh? It didn't take long for that to happen. I started to hammer "Katie's" pussy even harder as she began to finger Sarah's cunt.

Sarah dropped back onto her elbows and rolled her head back. I could see her legs move apart even more as she uttered a steady stream of "Oh, god! Yes... Yes! Right there! More... More! Harder!"

The only other sound in the room was me slamming into Katie's pussy. We fell into a strange rhythm with me plunging into Katie's cunt while she pushed her hand into Sarah's cunt alternating with me stroke for stroke.

I was breathing hard now, with an "Uh... Uh... Uh..." with every shove. Katie arched her back, allowing me further penetration. Her mouth was locked on Sarah's cunt now, sucking her clit with four fingers pushing inside. Sarah's cries and moans were louder, begging for more as she uncontrollably moved her hips up and down.

Then, Sarah cried out, "Oh, shit! Oh, my god! Fuck, fuck! I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh, shit! Oh, god! I'm coming so hard! Fuck, it feels so good! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Her entire body went taut and, amazingly, she spread her legs even farther! She flopped back on the bed and grabbed Katie's head with both hands, trying to grind it even harder into her cunt.

"Oh, shit... Oh, shit... Oh, shit... Oh, my god..." and her voice slowly trailed off as her climax subsided.

You could see her relax, seemingly with all her energy spent. When she moved her hands from Katie's head, Katie raised her head slightly, put her hands on the edge of the bed, and began pushing against me, matching me stroke for stroke. When she came, she made one long, guttural sound and collapsed on the bed. I only pumped twice more and emptied my load as deep into her as I could get.

I backed out and sat down on the floor. Sarah's pussy was shiny and red from the abuse it had taken from Katie's mouth and fingers. Katie was still slowly moving her ass back and forth and my cum was dripping out of her cunt, down her legs, and onto the floor.

I sat there in amazement at the events that had just transpired. Who would have known that a flat tire on a bicycle would have ended up like this?

...

Sarah and I took Katrina and her bike back to town and by the time we arrived at Katrina's place, we were talking like we were best of friends. No promises were made as we dropped her off and went back home. Sarah and I fucked the rest of the night.

12