The Big Bad Rick Wolfe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want this," he accuses her, squeezing her nipples, pulling them up. His cock is so deep in her that it's bulging against her belly-button. "You fucking want this! Tell me! Tell me you fucking want this!" He says, pulling up her tits so hard that her body hovers over the desk for a moment.

"YYYYYYyyyyyesssssss!!" she wails. "I FUCKING WANT THIS! PAPI! PAPI YOU STUD! FUCK ME!"

That's all he needed to hear. He thrusts again and I know he's cumming. His thrusts are slow, but long and brutal to the point that her body begins to slide off of the edge of the desk. Despite the flood of cum he unleashed in the kitchen he's cumming again, and he's cumming so loud that I can actually hear it, like a just of water striking a soft, cushioned surface. He doesn't pull out, not until the very end, and for that he grabs her hair and pulls her up, pushing his erupting helmet into her mouth and she weakly sucks it, her cheeks swelling slightly with the last of his load, but she's too exhausted to swallow, and it oozes down her lower lip like the vomit of a overdosing drug-addict.

He lets go, and the weight of her mammoth breasts pulls her to the floor, where her body lands with a wet thud. Rick stands over panting for air, his muscular body dripping nightmarishly with perspiration, and for almost a minute he just gloats over her, inarguably victorious.

"You live in the corner of Robin Street and Ivy Terrace right? In that little yellow house?" Rick asked her. "I saw you getting into your car one morning while I was fucking her neighbor. Right?"

A very weak gasp escaped a semen-bubble that popped from Ms. Lopez's lips. It sounded like 'yes.'

"I've been crashing with this fitness instructor whose little sister went to my school for the last week," Rick said, "but I'm getting bored of her ass, and her little sister's as well. I'm thinking you might be fun to crash with. Lily's got too much family around and her dad's a judge, so that's out, and I may have whipped Leyla into an obedient little bitch, but she lives in a dorm with a bunch of other Muslims and that whole scene sounds lame so . . . well . . . I'll going to bring by my shit in the morning, okay?"

Ms. Lopez was too far gone to say anything.

Rick rolled his eyes and then changed positions, holding his flaccid but still fat cock with both hands. He moaned loudly and I could see the muscles in his ass relax. What followed was a loud, sputtering stream of piss that should have been coming from a race-horse, but not a human being. She hot stream splashed heavily against Ms. Lopez's face and chest, golden rivers of wet liquid rolling over her breasts and soaking her hair.

Rick's urination lasted a long, long time, and when he was finally finished I half expected him to squat over her face and finish using her as a toilet in another way as well, but he didn't. Instead he just started to get dressed again, and then he reached into Mr. Lopez's purse and pulled out her wallet, pocketing the cash and dropping the wallet itself into a pool of urine.

"See you later, roommate," he said down to her, and headed for the door.

I was shaken from my senses early enough to run before he saw me, but my stride was awkward and uncomfortable. I reached down to my crotch and found it wet and sticky. At some point I had squirted out another orgasm, and for the life of me I couldn't remember when.

#####

The next day we had a substitute for homeroom, and Erica seemed worried by this. She had never known her Auntie to miss a day of school, and if she was ever going to surely she would have told Erica's mother about it.

Rick hadn't come to school either, but thankfully Erica barely even seemed to notice that, although Leyla and Lily pouted around like a couple of wet kittens.

That was the Friday before a three day weekend, and we had one event left before Prom next week: the big annual senior class carwash, and event that was well known around town mostly because of all the young athletic studs and sexy cheerleaders who were going to be strutting around covering in nothing by some skimpy swimsuits and bubbly suds. Ms. Lopez was supposed to be overseer, but if she didn't show up Tuesday morning no one was sure what was going to happen.

Those three day crept by anxiously, but it was helped along by Erica, who had full-blown, no-rubber, cum-inside-me-you-wonderful-bastard with me no less than three times, two of which happened Sunday morning when her parents were at church and she was staying behind with pretend cold.

Tuesday morning we all assembled in homeroom, and ten minutes after class was supposed to have started in strutted Ms. Lopez. She was different though, in many ways. Her strut was less confident, her face less cheerful, more wicked, and behind a pair of sunglasses she tried to hide a big black bruise underneath her left eye. What she didn't try to hide was the big, stylized rose tattoo that clung to the perfect flesh of her inner cleavage, splayed out on her left breast. She should have tried to cover it up, that was school rules, but she was too proud of her ink to do that, and there was no telling how badly her new 'papi' Rick Wolfe would punish her if she did.

Lily and Leyla looked Ms. Lopez over the whole class period with hungry, jealous eyes, wishing that it was their bodies marked first by Rick's ink, and although I tried to deny it, Erica joined their jealousy as well. All the boys stared at Ms. Lopez's tits, and her sexy rose tattoo, but none more intently than Erica Flowers.

#####

The big car wash was going to talk place on Wednesday at about noon, and it was just unofficially understood that all the participating seniors basically had the day off. We were all going to spend the morning getting ready and showing up in front of the school at about 10am or 11am, and we'd get all the cheerleaders in their skimpy bikinis dancing in the streets with signs while the actual work of washing cars the left to the boys. There was actually something kind of cynical about it all, because despite whatever messages of acceptance and safety Woodland High would advertise in its bulletins it was very obvious to everyone in the county that the annual carwash was just an excuse for the locals to get a good look at all the freshly legal girls in town strut their stuff in about five ounces of material. Plenty of perverts would practically camp out on the side of the road just to watch, which was fine, because the girls would also go around selling sodas (and beers if you knew how to ask) and we made lots of money that way as well.

The purpose of the carwash was actually to raise money for the following year, since our Prom was already paid for. The earnings from the last week would be used as seed money for was what now the junior class, so they could have just a bitchin' a prom as we did.

The morning of the carwash Erica and I had sex again, our fifth time (not that I was counting), and it had been awesome. Something about doing it in her bed, under her sheets, surrounded by her smell just made it all the sweeter when I busted my nut into her pink pouch, and something about watching her laying naked against a heap of teddy-bears and childhood toys really got me hard. One time, when she was jerking me off, I came and a strand of cum flew wild and landed in the hair of one of her Barbie dolls, but she just laughed and said that Barbie was a slut anyway.

After sex I took a shower in her bathroom while she made us a late breakfast, and when I was done I came out naked with a towel over my face as I wiped my hair.

"Hmph," I heard a familiar voice say. "I thought you'd be bigger."

"I thought he'd be smaller."

I dropped the towel and realized I was standing naked in front of Leyla and Lily, the two of them reclining nonchalantly in Erica's room, Lily in the computer chair and Leyla on the bed. Lily had been the one who was unimpressed by my cock size, and Leyla had been the one who apparently had thought I was packing something smaller than average. I wasn't sure which was more insulting.

"Wha-wha-wha-wha-" I stammered, unable to form a sentence.

"Ugh, don't worry about it Johnny," Erica said, strutting back into the room as naked as I had left her, although she had fixed her hair a bit. "Everyone knows we're fucking. Even mom and dad pretty much understand I've been sneaking you in here when they're out."

Erica paced around the room in the buff without a smidgen of embarrassment or self-consciousness, and I knew it was because she had been naked in front of all of us plenty of times before, but I had not, so I picked up the towel and wrapped it around my waist. For some reason Lily pouted a bit and made a cute, disappointed sound. She was the kind of girl who just thought naked people were more fun to look at, regardless of whether or not she was actually attracted to them.

"Did you guys get me a swimsuit?" Erica asked, shuffling through her lip-gloss collection in a drawer of her desk. "My one-piece is too tight since the last time my breasts perked up and I can't find my fucking bikini top anywhere."

"I think you lost it at my house the last time you were over," Lily said, rolling her eyes as she tried to remember the thousands of pieces of discarded clothing she had lost over the last year while partying, drinking, and cheating on Chad. "We did get pretty wasted, and when you woke up in my bed the only thing you were wearing was Becky's panties around your neck."

My cock twitched at that lurid detail. I had accepted that Erica got up to some wild things when I wasn't around, just as any popular girl would, but I was sure she had never cheated on me . . . with a boy. With another girl though . . . that was undecided. Becky was a snarky little bitch and a notorious lesbian, so if my girlfriend had woken up with her panties around her neck I had no doubt the two of them had been up to some drunken, horny hijinks. I know new that Erica had definitely popped Leyla's cherry with a stop-on dildo that one time, and I was also about 99.9% sure that she and Lily had been getting frisky for longer than we had been together.

"Oh yeah," Erica said, laughing. "Here they are," she said picking a crumpled pair of blue thong-panties off the floor. "I think I wore these last week."

Leyla bent over and reached into shopping back she had brought with her, giving me a generous view of her cleavage while doing so. She caught me staring and smiled coyly, something about her posture suggesting 'Like what you see, Johnny? Well too bad. This bitch belongs to Rick.'

Leyla pulled out a few tiny scraps of green material, and even after Erica took it into her hands and stretched two tiny triangles over her breasts I still couldn't believe something so small could be a swimsuit.

"Holy shit!" Erica gasped. "This is fucking tiny! I can't wear this."

Leyla shrugged and smiled coldly. "It isn't much more than what Lily and I are going to be wearing, and besides . . . Rick helped me pick it out. Lily was right . . . he is fun to shop with."

A very clear vision of Leyla getting the shit fucked out of her in a changing room flashed in my mind, and I knew that same was flashing in Erica's as well.

Erica bit her lip and took the swimsuit, blushing wildly.

#####

I couldn't take my eyes off of Erica as we walked to the carwash. Even though I had seen her naked and fucked her five times this sight aroused me with a great since of innovation, knowing that my sexy doll could be dressed up in all kinda of fun clothes.

Erica's bikini was bright green. The top was just two small triangles the defied physics to remain over her perky, firm breasts, and the material was sheer enough that the bumps from her nipples actually seemed more highlighted than hidden. The bottom of the bikini was a shameless, unrepentant, and very slutty thong. The front triangle barely covered her hairless vulva, and nothing by a g-string held it in place, sinking into her buttocks so deep that it disappeared.

As proud as Erica was in her body, this was a bit too much for her, so she had put on a pair of shorts over her thong, but her big ass made that difficult, and the shorts kept slipping further down while the thong rode up.

"I can't believe this," Erica whined, pulling up her shorts for the hundredth time in two blocks. "I look like a shameless slut."

"You're not the only one," I said, looking over Leyla and Lily.

'Slut' was too modest of a word for these two sexually-pubescent succubuses. Lily was chewing a piece of bubble gum while listing to her headphones, skipping down the street with her sunglasses and sneakers on, but not a lot else. A thin yellow tube-top stretched over the meridian of her breasts, covering her nipples but constantly promising to let one bouncing breast pop free. Her thong was as skimpy as a g-string as Erica's, but she did nothing to cover it, walking to school bare-assed and proud.

Leyla was even worse, because less than a week ago she had been a shy, modest Muslim girl, and now she was the coldest, most Godless bitch I had ever seen. She swaggered down the middle of the street with palpable arrogance, lewdly sucking a lollipop for no other reason than that her mouth felt empty without Rick's cock in it. Her swimsuit was a dark reddish brown that complimented her chocolate skin, and it was like a sling that wedge deeply into the crevice of her vagina and ass, and rode up over her shoulders, barely covering her erect nipples and rolling breasts.

I was hard as rock, but knew I was going to be embarrassed when we showed up. All the girls would be wearing bikinis, sure, but 'cute' ones, and maybe even some 'cute and sexy' ones, but certainly not the unabashed and vulgar slut-wrappers that these three girls were wearing. Certainly not!

But I was wrong.

The first thing I saw rounding the corner to the front of school was Becky Callahan, wearing a back thong and a white t-shirt with nothing underneath, holding a big sign that in colorful letters that read 'CUM GET WET.' Another girl, Roxanne Jacobs, a cute brunette with a baby face and short brown hair tied up in childish pigtails was wearing a tiny red bikini top and matching thong, but was wearing her soccer cleats and thigh-high socks for no practical reason other than it looked fucking sexy as fucking hell. One girl I didn't know by name was actually bet over, flashing her thong-clad ass to the street, the words 'CAR WASH' written on her bare buttocks.

This couldn't be real. This had to be a dream.

But when Ms. Lopez came up to us I knew it was real. Her wavy black hair was tied up in a messy bun, her bruised black-eye covered by another pair of sleek sunglasses, and her naked cinnamon body bare for all to see. She wasn't really naked though, although she ought to have been, considering what little she was wearing. Her bikini was really just three strips of transparent black mesh that left her brown nipples and every detail of her vagina in clear view. Against such a bare, shiny canvass as her body, the rose tattoo on her left breast shown radiantly like a beacon, or maybe a warning.

She greeted the girls and gave them each a hug, a tight hug, and her large breasts spilled around their shoulders like a big, fleshy pillow. When she hugged Leyla the formerly shy girl got a little something extra, and Ms. Lopez squeezed her buttocks. The two kissed, and it was impossible to not notice that some tongue was involved. Clearly something had happened between them, something involving Rick. A vision of Rick fucking Leyla in a changing room reoccurred, but this time Ms. Lopez was there, 'surpervising.'

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked rhetorically, looking around and realizing there was a line for the carwash over a mile long.

"It turns out that Rick is something of a genius," Ms. Lopez said, winking at me with her eye that wasn't swollen from Rick's fist. "He's been suggesting some business models that have proven very . . . lucrative." Ms. Lopez said this last word like it was something sexual, like it was a naughty word that could only be used in pornos and violent films.

It wasn't long before I found out what she meant. Everyone was doing the carwash sure, with the girls attracting the horny middle-aged men and the boys doing the actual washing, but occasionally Rick would appear, wearing nothing by a pair of loose board-shorts and a hemp necklace, and he'd pull one of the girls aside, leading her into the school or to one of the cars in line. I really started to get curious when he went up to Roxanne Jacobs, the baby-cute girl with the brown pigtails, and he literally grabbed her by one pigtail and pulled her over to a large SUV, pushing her into the back and shutting the door.

I was washing a car with Erica, Lily, and Leyla, distracted by the way the soapy bubbles seemed to make their nearly-naked bodies sparkly angelically, when Rick came up and announced his presence by giving Lily a hard slap across the ass. Lily squealed in surprise and turned around snarling, reading to bite someone's dick off, but when she saw it was Rick she leapt into his chest and kissed him. With one hand he cupped her buttocks and held her up, keeping her high up on her chest as if she weighed nothing.

Rick whispered something into her ear and Lily giggled, but then he said something more and she looked shy (which was really weird for Lily). She bit her lip and backed off, shaking her head. Rick gave her another good slap on the ass again, but this wasn't a playful spank, it was a mean, 'hurry-up-bitch' kind of spank.

Lily's will melted, and she pushed against him, telling him she'd go. Rick tilted his head while looking at Leyla and she nodded, swaggering after him without any protest at all. A bitch as well trained as Leyla didn't need to be told twice. When her master tugged the leash, she came, and she wagged her tail as she did.

"Fuck is going on," Erica asked me, nudging me in the ribs.

"I'll find out I," I said, following after Rick and the girls.

He led them to a rather obscure parking lot between two of the school's building, where the recycle bins were. There was a big SUV there with some kayaks strapped to the top and fresh mud staining the wheels. The three guys who road in it came out, each of them college frat boys by the look of them, and every single one was a stud almost on par with Rick himself. The first was a fresh-faced but rather smug looking white guy with spiky blonde hair and bright blue eyes. The second was vaguely Hispanic with a killer smile. The third was the most intimidating. He was a towering black man with a handsome face, and on his arms were brands, not tattoos, but brands! Like the kind you gut by putting red-hot iron to your skin, which was something that was popular with certain black fraternities in the state.

I hung back so far that I couldn't hear everything they were saying, but I defiantly saw a big wad of cash pass from the smug white guy to rick, who stuffed it down a bulging pocket in his board-shorts. I didn't want to believe what seemed to be happening, but I had to accept it when Rick gently shoved Leyla and Lily forward and said "They're all yours."

"I want you," Leyla said, boldly taking the lead and stepping up to the cute Hispanic frat-boy, thrusting her breasts in his face and shamelessly reaching into his shorts, quickly finding a rather large (but not Rick-sized) cock waiting for her. She looked disdainfully at the other two boys and said, "You two assholes can double up on that slut."

"Fine by me," the black beast said, grabbing the back of Lily's head and nearly pulling her off the ground as he planted a big, wet kiss on her lips. Lily struggled and her feet kicked in the air a little, her eyes wide with shock and maybe a bit of fear. Both of these boys were clearly packing no less than nine-inchers, and she was probably going to get two of her three holes stuffed simultaneously . . . but which two?

1...345678