The Big Bang Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chris, that was incredible. We have to do that again before I leave"

"No doubt darling, just let me rest a little bit and get some food and I'll be ready to go again."

"You have a deal," Olga said with a laugh. "I'm starving too. How about you order room service while I take a shower. By the time you've ordered, I'll be out, then you can shower."

"Sounds good. But how about this, maybe I'll place our order quickly and then join you in the shower?" Chris said slyly.

"You're insatiable Chris, but so am I. Come join me in the shower now and we'll place our order when we're finished. That way our games will not be interrupted," replied Olga with a huge smile.

"Lead the way dear!" said a very happy and horny Chris.

That evening after Olga and Chris "showered" they both enjoyed a sumptuous meal in their room. Following their meal, they made love twice more before falling asleep in each other's arms early in the morning.

Olga's flight was scheduled to leave very early the next morning, so Chris decided to ride in the taxi with her to the airport and then have the driver take him directly to work.

"So ends a few of the most exciting days in my life," said Chris.

"They were some of most exciting days for me too honey, I wish I didn't have to leave. I promise you though, this is not the end, " said Olga honestly.

As the taxi pulled up in front of the corporate air terminal, Olga and Chris gave each other a long kiss goodbye.

As Olga exited the taxi she had tears in her eyes. Before shutting the taxi's door she said, "Please call or text me everyday and don't forget to open the small present I gave you when you get home this evening."

"Don't cry dear, we'll see one another again soon and I'll text and call you all the time," Chris said somewhat cheerfully.

"Ok, dasvidaniya my dear," Olga said before shutting the taxi door and entering through the doorway to the corporate air terminal. Chris waved to Olga and then the taxi headed off to Chris' office in Manhattan. Chris was a bit sad, but he was hopeful that these few incredible days were to be the beginning of many more to come.

As soon as Olga entered the business jet, the pilot and hostess closed the jet' s door and the plane began taxing. Within minutes the plane was airborne and the four guests aboard were being served their drink of choice. Olga reclined in her seat and sipped the Mimosa she had requested. All of her thoughts were of Chris and the great time they'd had together. She couldn't wait to see him again.

After having eaten breakfast, Olga's phone vibrated indicating that she had just received a text. She gleefully picked up her phone hoping it was a text from Chris. However, when she checked it, the message was from Yuri Petrovsky, Olga' s husband. The message read, " Darling, I will meet you at Domodedovo airport at 6:30 PM. Cannot wait to see you. Love you." Immediately, Olga' s heart sank. She hadn't thought of her husband of eight years the entire time she was with Chris. Naturally, she felt a tremendous amount of guilt for her actions, but she still couldn't shake the renewed sense of life and energy that being with Chris have given her. She was now in a total state of confusion. She responded to her husband's message with a simple, "Cannot wait to see you either Yuri, Love Olga."

Coming soon ... The Big Bang Chapter 4

12