The Big Bang Theory - The New Drug Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Penny you can have it all, whenever you want." Leonard replied through gritted teeth.

She smiled before pulling his cock down a little and drawing his foot-long cock into her mouth.

Starting slowly so as not to strain herself, she sucked on the head of his cock, running her tongue over it repeatedly. She knew this would drive Leonard crazy and wanted him to beg for it before she continued.

"Fuck Penny, please, please suck my cock already. I, I need to cum, Please." He pleaded. Leonard was never a forceful lover, but this was driving him crazy.

Penny could see the desperation in his eyes and decided to help him out, and with that she sucked more of his length in to her mouth. She felt it hit the back of her mouth and decided that was good for now and so started to pull back. She clamped her lips on his cock as she went.

"Fuck she's good at this, look at those lips, they were made for sucking dick." Leonard thought as he watched his beautiful girlfriend slide his meat in and out of her mouth. She changed up from slow deliberate sucks to fast ones. Where she also jacked the half of his cock not currently being sucked on.

She continued to do this for a couple of minutes before deciding to test herself. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and steadied herself for this challenge. Slowly taking the head back into her mouth, she sucked him until it reached the back of her mouth. She held it there for a little bit, before taking the rest of his cock down her throat.

They both watched as inch after inch disappeared between her dick sucking lips. She neared his crotch with about two inches left to go.

"Holy shit Penny, you're the best cock sucker there is." Leonard said, before he grabbed her head and forced the last of his cock in to her mouth. Penny's eyes said it all. She wasn't expecting to head butt his crotch like that, and especially with a full twelve inches of hard cock down her throat. She pulled back slightly so that she could compose herself.

"I fucking love this cock." She thought and then started to suck his cock from the head to the base twelve inches away.

"Urgh FUCK YEAH, that feels so good Penny." Leonard managed to say, his breathing getting heavier and heavier, but he didn't care. He just sat there, his hands gripping the couch tightly. Penny continued to suck his cock for two minutes before she sensed a change. Grasping his coconut sized balls, the best she could, Penny pulled back on his cock till it sat comfortably in her mouth.

Penny Continued to suck Leonard's cock and pumped what remained with one hand, whilst massaging as much of his balls as she could with the other.

"Urgh Fuck Penny here it comes, I'M GONNA CUM." Leonard shouted.

Penny sensed this and could feel his balls drain of their precious cargo. Preparing herself for Leonard's climax, did little to help Penny as a huge load of cum blasted from his cock. It filled her mouth instantly and made her cheeks bulge. She swallowed as quickly as she could, but the second load quickly followed the first.

She had to pull herself off his cock as the second load filled her mouth again. It started to seep out from between her lips. Penny was still swallowing the first load as the third exploded from the head of his cock and painted her pretty face in cum. Her hands flew up to grasp his cock and point it away from her face. The next volley shot out and covered her neck and some of her hair.

Penny had by now swallowed the vast amount of cum in her mouth and gasped for air. She couldn't open her eyes as her face was covered. The next three loads that erupted from Leonard's cock were all fired on to her big tits. Despite all this chaos Penny never felt more turned on. She wanted more, and Leonard still had more to give. She guided his still hard cock and brought it to her mouth once more. This time prepared for what was to cum, she waited as the eighth load came and once more filled her mouth. She swallowed constantly, drinking his delicious cum down repeatedly, until eventually the eleventh and final load came, and Leonard's cock started to soften.

Leonard just slumped back on the couch, too tired to even speak he just drifted off to sleep. His body had been through so much that it demanded sleep.

Penny still knelt on the floor removed Leonard's hose from her mouth and just knelt there panting. Reaching up and wiping the cum from around her eyes before shovelling it into her empty mouth.

"That was the best blow job ever, it's going to take a while to get used to that much cum." She thought, as she looked at her chest which was completely covered in cum. It dripped of her hard nipples onto her legs and the floor.

"Best go get cleaned up then." She said to herself before getting to her feet and hurrying off to the bathroom.

12