The Big Bet

Story Info
A bet with some sorority girls goes wrong.
3.7k words
4.12
91.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
788 Followers

Now that school is out and all of the college kids are back home for vacation, my thoughts often return to my own time in school and the memories always make me crack a smile. Anyone who has ever been in a fraternity or a sorority usually has at least ONE crazy story to tell and being at a bar after work the other night, and hearing my work friends "one up" themselves with tales of their antics, I began to reminisce about all the crazy things me and my fraternity brothers did during college.

One of the craziest, and also most embarrassing, things I have ever done is when two of my roommates and myself foolishly made, and then spectacularly lost, a humiliating bet with with our "sister" sorority Phi Omega Delta.

That house was famous on campus as being the sorority with perhaps the hottest looking coeds of any of the other sororities and many a frat boy spent many an hour trying to woo the sisters, usually without much success. To this day my crotch gets tingly remembering back on those gorgeous young women and many of them have "starred" in quite a few erotic dreams of mine over the many years that have passed since.

The bet in question began when Steve, my roommate, our friend and other roommate Bill and myself were put in charge of the annual charity fundraiser for our frat. Being natural bullshit artists, we eagerly volunteered and all of the brothers knew we would make them proud and out raise the total from the year before. While we were at a local watering hole going over plans for the fundraiser, Sherry, one of the girls from Phi Omega Delta, recognized us and joined us for drinks. When she sat down at our table we were of course thrilled.

She was one extremely hot woman and every male eye in the bar was burning into us with envy as they watched to see if we got lucky, or shot down, all wanting to take a swing at bat. Always wearing T-shirts that were a bit too tight so as to perfectly present her firm 38DD's for all to admire, she was a walking wet dream. Her little sister was friend's with Bill's younger sister so she was somewhat acquainted with us, and being a sister sorority, their house was on good terms with ours.

Needless to say, all three of us were quite attentive to her and when her two equally delicious roommates, Sheila and Debbie, joined us we were in heaven.

Over the course of far too many beers, and many cheesy seduction attempts on our part, we finally started to talk like normal guys and to our surprise the girls were far more receptive to our charms. As we chatted, it turned out that these three, like us, were in charge of their house's charity fundraiser and suddenly the conversation turned to this mutual common interest.

Consuming even MORE beer, we all got rowdier and rowdier as we laughed and joked about which house would raise more money. The girl's were surprisingly expert in the fine art of "shit talking" and eventually their taunts about the superiority of women over men started to wear thin, regardless of how hot they were.

Finally after much cajoling back and forth, Bill pounded on the table and smiled.

"Ok girls, you have been going ON and ON all night about how you are going to skunk us in fundraising, so, just how confident ARE you? Are you all WOMAN enough to make a friendly wager on the outcome?"

Sensing where this was headed, I kicked Steve under the table and tried to get him to shut Bill up. We were finally breaking the ice with these hotties, and if we played our cards right there was no reason not to think we might ALL get lucky. Some cheesy BET by Bill was sure to blow a sure thing. Curiously though, the girls looked intrigued as Bill talked and since he had NOT consulted with us before he made his announcement we were just as to what he was going to propose.

With a smirk on his face he suggested that whichever team lost would have to streak by the winner's house to show their humility at being out raised. Steve and I laughed and did not think this was serious but when the girls seemed not only amused by this, but willing to take the bet, we BOTH grew very interested. The erotic images playing in our minds of these three beauties naked and running before our hungry eyes had us all instantly tenting our jeans. I was cautious though, as I was sure the girl's would back out but all of our hopes soared when they surprisingly accepted the bet.

Now that the image of them naked had been put into our minds, we no longer were thinking straight. If we had, we would have balked when they suggested that since they had more to lose our stakes should be higher. I guess we were so drunk and horny the fallacy of this reasoning was not apparent but we were so arrogant and convinced of our assured victory we nodded yes to every demand they made.

The modifications to the bet were they still agreed that if we won they would streak BUT if they won, we would have to accompany them to a very private and secluded nude beach and be their servants for the entire day. They would keep their bikinis on but we would be naked, and at their entire beck and call for one entire day.

Retrospect always being 20/20 this bet seems very lopsided now, but being horny frat boys we were positive that we would easily win and get to see their lovely tits jiggling and bouncing as they ran for our erotic amusement. With all parties now shaking hands, the girls left and we three went back to drinking, the prospects of stripping the three hotties now dominating the conversation. The Fundraiser was scheduled for the next weekend, and we all were very confident and completely horny at the erotic possibilities to come.

On the Monday after the dueling fundraisers we all met back at the same bar to compare totals agreeing that the receipt totals would determine the winner. Bill was beaming as the leaf raking raffle we had organized had raised well over $500 dollars and we had beat the amount we had raised the year before. Grinning widely we all were laughing and joking about how much we were going to enjoy our delightful show from the girls when they showed up.

When the three of them sat down at the table they looked surprisingly confident as they had brought their receipts like we had. Once they opened their bag and dumped out the contents on the table we knew we were fucked. We were so stupid! Of course their bikini car wash out-raised us, and it turned out as we counted out the receipts, it was not even close. Their $3,200 total was MORE than enough to crush our measly little $500.

We were not only wrong, we were spectacularly wrong and it was not until that exact moment of shock that the true ramifications of the bet began to sink in. So assured of victory and so aroused by the thoughts of the three naked beauties as the prize, none of us had even considered the possibility we might lose. Looking dumbfounded into their smirking faces, Sheila serenely smiled back at the three of us as she glowed in triumph.

Standing up and winking, she looked right at me and said "I can't wait to see ALL of you next weekend! Meet us at the sorority house at 6 AM, we will take you to the beach in my car. Since this is our own secluded spot, we can't let you boys know where it is so WE will drive and you will have to ride blindfolded." As she spoke, we guys all just looked at each other in stunned silence as we all wrestled with the humiliating idea of whipping out our junk for their amusement.

On the appointed day we three guys met up with the girls on the front porch of their sorority at the UNGODLY hour as they had commanded. It was obvious from their comments that they had wanted to maximize the time of our naked servitude which is why we had to be there so early. To our hormonally charged delight however, the girls were dressed only in rather skimpy bikinis so we took some solace in being able to appreciate their glorious half naked curves. This seemed to be a little consolation prize for us despite the humiliating day that lay ahead for us.

Forced to be blindfolded as they drove to their hidden refuge, once they parked the car they said we could take the blindfolds off. The setup on the beach was great as the hidden cove was completely deserted, and the warm wind off of the water and the glorious sight of their nubile curves would have made the day perfect if we were not all growing increasingly nervous about having to strip.

Much to our chagrin as soon as we got out of the car the girls instantly began to chant for us to get naked, and after much hesitation we finally all blushed and dropped our shorts. I am sure we were quite the amusing sight; three naked frat boys, cupping their junk on the beach for an audience of three laughing sorority girls.

It was quite humiliating to be exposed in front of these women, and they jeered relentlessly at us if any tried to cover themselves, smacking our hands away from our crotches if we were nearby. Even more humiliating than the nudity though was their requests and as the day drug on they got increasingly embarrassing and seemed to be designed to make sure we could not cover ourselves.

I particularly had a real hard time when they ordered us to massage their feet. I was then, and still am now, quite a "foot man", and I knew that this would make my situation even MORE embarrassing as certain parts of me would not be able to not react. As I cupped Shelia's delicate sole in my hand to start her massage, my cock instantly got as hard as stone and after a nice long fifteen minutes of my stroking and kneading her soles, I was bobbing quite prominently in the air. Seeing my reaction, as well as the erections the other two were now sprouting, Shelia winked at her two sorority sisters as she spoke.

"Well boys, it looks like despite your whining and bitching, PARTS of you are really enjoying today. So, as good little slaves, I think you should show us how fit you are. Stand up and do fifty jumping jacks!"

The other girls howled in hysterics at this suggestion and began to chant for us to do it. With red faces, but being "good losers" we all reluctantly did as commanded and our callisthenic performance began. From the hoots and laughing it must have been quite the sight as we three fully erect frat boys flopped our meat in the air as we jumped up and down.

Now approaching noon, the girls told us to crab walk their drinks and food to them so we could be used as a nice picnic table. When they first made this command no of us fully realized what it meant, but crawling across the hot sand, face up on our hands and feet made everything we had be on full display. Since each of us were also very erect at that moment, it was was just about the most embarrassing moment of my life; except of course for the moment that came immediately afterwards.

Up to this point it had just been the six of us on the beach, and although humiliating, it was kind of sexy and fun and the mood had been very light. I could not resist flirting with the girls as my junk dangled in front of them. When I was turned into a living side table as part of the "crab walk" a definite part of me was enjoying the attention, as each girl playfully made sure to "accidentally" brush up against my package. My two roommates were having a similar experience and it was obvious that the sorority sisters wanted to make sure we were ALL at full attention in their presence.

Flirting back with them seemed to make the humiliation tolerable and their giggly reactions and obvious appreciation for my body helped calm my nerves. Realizing that my comfort level was increasing at this situation I (and no doubt my roommates) were convinced that the most humiliating part of the day was behind us. We were of course very very wrong.

Bill and Steve shared my feelings and were also flirting shamelessly with the girls and getting more comfortable with their nudity when suddenly we all froze. The distinct sound of a crowd of giggling girls was heard and to our shock the rest of their sorority all showed up and we all scrambled to cover up as best we could. It was one thing to be naked in front of three women, but now that our nudity was exposed to twenty two, we all instantly jumped to our feet and cupped ourselves.

Bill was the most pissed of the three of us and protested that this was not part of the original bet as he started to put his suit back on. As he struggled to get dressed, he was shocked when he suddenly was tackled by several of the girls and thrown to the ground, and to his, and our, surprise all of our clothes were promptly whisked away and locked in the trunk of the car. The day up until now had been relatively mildly embarrassing, but with this turn of events, it grew much more serious.

Now laughing in triumph, Sheila screamed that said the bet was for the WHOLE day and there never was anything said about limiting the group to only the three girls.

"Besides" she laughed "How can we as good sorority sisters deny our other members such a delightful sight as having you three naked slaves wait on ALL of us today. We like to SHARE, and you boys are going to be shared NOW!"

Grinning as she heard the trunk lock she added "Nope, naked you are and naked you will remain. Nobody gets their suits back until dark and if you don't like, feel free to leave. It might bee a bit embarrassing though as it will no doubt be a very exposed and long walk home naked. No one leaves here clothed until they earn their suits back"

Now trapped, and hopelessly outnumbered, all day long our manhood was on display for the whole sorority. All afternoon we served them food, gave them massages and painted their toenails and as one would expect, none of our cocks were cooperating as we all were hard and throbbing all day.

Adding to my intense arousal and embarrassment, several of the girls would accidentally brush their foot or hair up against my cock and my hard-on never went down once, and as I looked at my co-slaves, it appeared they had the same "problem".

After all, we were naked and they were nearly naked and frankly looking as hot as could be. The other sisters all decided to wear just as skimpy swimwear as Sherry and her friends, and the combination of constant body contact, and plenty of visual stimuli provided by over twenty five gorgeous college girls, by the end of the day the three of us were about as horny as you can get.

As the sun started to set, Bill demanded our suits back to the girl's obvious amusement. Debbie just giggled at him as he stood their pleading with his helpless hard cock bobbing in time with what he was saying. Seeing his, (and our), obvious erections she got an evil glint in her eye.

"Ok boys, we MAY let you go soon, but, there is one more test for you to pass before you are released." Winking at the other sisters, she threw a bottle of suntan lotion to Bill.

"We all have been seeing you boys bobbing and throbbing all over us all day, so I bet you horny dogs know what to do now. So go ahead, LUBE up and give us all good show!" Her suggestion was met with riotous laughter and screams from the other girls. Now all pointing and laughing at us while we stood there dumbfounded with our hands covering our erections. None of the three of us could imagine doing what she suggested in public, and certainly not in front of the whole SORORITY! Some things were TOO humiliating and jacking off in front of a crowd of bikini clad co-eds was one of those things.

Seconds ticked by in silence but it felt more like hours as we all could feel the hot stares of all of the girls watching us closely, waiting to see what we would do. None of us made any move at all, just standing there quietly as we tried to cup our junk and maintain SOME dignity.

Finally when it was obvious we were not taking the bait, Shelia chimed in.

"Well, it looks like they are stalling girls, so I think they need some extra motivation to perform." Looking straight at us she announced. "Here is the deal boys. We are all going to be leaving soon, and it is up to you who gets their suits back and rides home with us, and who has a very embarrassing night ahead of them. We are going to only take two of you home, so if I were you I would start choking those chickens to make sure you earn a slot in the car back. The last man to cum has to walk home naked, and just so you know, that is a thirty mile walk!" As she made this announcement the girls went wild as we all stood again in horrified silence. This joke now was seriously getting out of hand and I, like a dumbass, decided to put a stop to it.

Mortified I screamed "You don't really expect us to jack off right here do you?". From the looks in their eyes I saw that they did and this silly little bet suddenly had gotten quite serious. None of us wanted to have a thirty mile nude stroll back to campus but certainly none wanted to wax the weasel and spew in front of all these coeds either.

Now that the gauntlet was thrown down, to my shock I looked over and saw Bill rapidly oiling his cock up and furiously begin stroking. He figured, and it turns out he was right, that there was no use arguing with the situation and his best bet to avoid complete humiliation was to win the contest. The girls went crazy as Bill started stroking and soon he was joined in by all three of us, all desperate to win a spot back in the car as well as our clothes.

I am sure we were quite the sight, and from the howls and hoots coming from our audience, they obviously appreciated our show. Grunting and moaning like seals we three frat boys were furiously pumping our hard cocks like our lives depended on it, each stroking his pud with a wild almost reckless abandon. Bill came first, and as he shot rope after rope of hot cum into the air his face blazed from shame, but he quickly put on his shorts that had just been tossed to him and ran to the car.

Steve and I were now in a race for the last chance to get our clothes back and avoid the naked hike. I have never stroked my dick so fast in my life but it was no use as I heard Steve whimper and groan as he shot his load into the sand. His eyes closed and face red, he too retrieved his shorts that were tossed to him and ran and joined Bill in the car.

Bill and Steve, so humiliated they could not look at me, peeled off in a cloud of smoke as they were driven back to town by two other laughing sorority sisters. Seeing them leave, my heart sank and I was panic stricken. What was I going to do! Thirty miles from town and without a stitch of clothing, a phone or any money, I knew I was totally fucked. Weighing my options, which all were bad, I dropped to my knees in front of Shelia and the other girls, my hard cock, still unspent, still in my hands. I had one chance to avoid my humiliation and that was to beg and beg like I had never begged before.

Obviously my desperation was amusing to them as they let me go on begging for a good five minutes before closing down any hopes they would relent. As I knelt there, hard, naked and humiliated in front of almost the entire sorority, I was shocked when I saw Shelia approach me with an oddly kind look on her face. At first I thought I would get my reprieve.

Sheila just smirked as she cupped her hand under my chin saying "Don't worry, we just wanted to see who could last the longest and you won! When you get back to town, be sure to stop by our house as we all love men who don't drop their loads too fast!" Giggling she and the rest of the sorority got into their cars and drove off, my shorts still in the trunk of Shelia's car. Looking down at my completely naked state as I stood on the isolated beach I realized I had a very long and humiliating night before me.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
788 Followers