The Big Birthday Treat Ch. 2

Story Info
The girls are ready for some action.
686 words
2.87
32.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So now that Frank is aware of the situation involving these girls, he wants to take things slowly. There's no music playing, just the faint sounds of 18 year old girls whispering. Frank first takes off his shirt. The girls stop, take a long look at Frank's bare chest, and their jaws drop to the floor. Caiti says, "Oh my god! He's gettin' naked!" Samantha replies, "Duh Cat!" All the girls laugh.

About 5 minutes go by, with Frank slowly taking his clothes off. He's now down to only his boxers. "Now you girls were serious when you said that you'd never seen a guy's dick before?" Frank asks. "Yuppers," is the answer from Jen. The girls are giddy, Frank is getting extremely excited. He turns around, pulls his boxers down, but before he can show the girls what they want to see, Emily yells out, "Nice ass!" She then gets up from her spot on Jen's bed, and gives Frank's ass a good smack. Frank was startled by it, because he wasn't looking, but he clearly didn't object. The other five girls, once again, giggled like schoolgirls.

After the laughter died down, Frank peeks over his shoulder and asks, "You girls ready?" No words are spoken, the girls just smile. Frank turns around, and sticking straight out is his cock. It's fully erect. It's not huge, only about 6 inches in length, and 5 inches in girth. The girls, of course, can't take their eyes off of it. Lauren, being the very perky girl she is, stands up and says, "It's his thing!" Frank then says, "Lauren, since you're the birthday girl, can you say cock?"

"Yes," replies Lauren, "I can see your cock, Frank!"

Frank looks directly into her young eyes and says, "Good girl." Lauren smiles in a shy way.

"Can all you girls say cock? All the big girls say cock, not thing." Wanting to prove to Frank that they are indeed big girls, one by one they each say the magic word. "You girls are quick learners. You sure you've never seen one?" Brianna says, "Nope, we're just really smart!"

"With a good teacher!" adds Jennifer.

"See these girls?" asks Frank. A collective "yes" is heard. "These are called balls. These are very sensitive," explains Frank. "You must be very gentle with them when you touch them." Lauren looks at Frank and says, "You mean, we're going to touch them?"

"Only if you want to girls," Frank says. More giggling comes from the bed full of girls. Jen states, "You're damn right we want to!"

"Can we touch your...ummm, cock, too?" asks Emily with a smile. "Well, I would think if you girls are going to touch my balls, you'd want to touch my cock as well. Only makes sense really," Frank says with a glowing smirk on his face.

While this was going on, but not going unnoticed, was Frank stroking himself. Caiti asks, "What are you doing?"

"I'm just making sure I stay nice and hard for you girls," says Frank.

"Is that, ummm, jerking off?" asks Samantha. "Yes, that's exactly what it is. Where did you learn that term?" asks Frank.

"Oh, boys are always talking about it. But now we're seeing it!" explains Samantha.

"This is technically jerking off girls, but not how it's normally done," says Frank.

"How is it normally done?" asks Caiti. "Much faster and harder," explains Frank.

"Are you gonna do that Frank?" asks Brianna. "Well girls, this is an anatomy experiment, along with a strip show, so, whatever you girls wish to learn about a man's special area, I'll teach you," Frank says. All the girls laugh. "And you've got a big special area Frank! And we have plenty of questions," Jen says with a smile.

Frank then stops stroking himself. The girls look with some disappointment. Frank sees the reaction, and says, "Don't worry girls, I'm just thinking."

"About what?" asks Emily. "About who to test the first experiment with," explains Frank. The girls giggle again. Frank now has his girl. "Lauren...come over here honey," Frank says with a manly voice.