The Big Bootied Latina and her Gigolo Ch. 02

Story Info
Cont. of Latina Big Bootied Amazon & a toned, chiseled, gigolo!
821 words
3.93
8.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashesh9
Ashesh9
155 Followers

Cont. of Latina Big Bootied Amazon and a toned, chiseled, muscular Aryan Adonis eyeing each other hotly and then disaster strikes in the form of Her Highness La Comtesse Matilda??!

With purposeful steps the Comtesse walked up to the hapless Stripper and smacked a possessive palm onto his right buttcheek with such force that the frequently Femdommed Boy yelped " Ouch, M-m-ma'am: that hurts, Your Highness!? [Sob]"

'This is daylight robbery?!' muttered Ms. Negrita, darkly to herself. Mimi placed a pleading, placating petite hand on her angry Mistress's wrist..."Please Mistress, don't lose your calm: your slavegal's here to help Her Mistress!"

Charlie, the US returned Chippendale franchisee and Salon owner feebly stuttered" M-m-madam, but it is against the rules: thees touching, No touching allowed, strictly pleeeeze."

'Georgio!' imperiously barked out the high Society Uber Bitch and a huge thug materialized with a small handgun held snugly in his palm!?!

"Your Highness!" murmured Georgio a feared Mob enforcer and Matilda's payrolled lapdog. Next moment Charlie disappeared, without a whimper of protest.

In her eagerness to show Felix and the Club Who was Boss, uber-Bitch next barked out" Georgio, Ma Cherie please bend this impertinent Boy over my lap and hold him there! He needs to be taught proper grateful etiquette towards his Patroness and Superior!"

SMAA_ACK!?!

Poor, helpless Felix staring down the barrel of Mauser revolver was pinned OTK with the old hag's right thigh over his leg and arms pinioned in Georgio's steely grip!?!

SM_AAACK?!?! OWWWWW! MERCEEE MA'AAM!?!

"You will kneel down in front of all Club Members and Management and kiss my feet in submission to publicly acknowledge I am your Sovereign Empress and One True Goddess cum Owner!! Is that clear, insect???!" Her hairbrush started flailing his glutes rapidly and brutally as Governesses have been doing for centuries to naughty English Male bottoms!?!

OWWWWWW!? YES,YES MAA'AM MY BUTT IS BURNING! SOB! OWW! OWW!! STOP: PLEEEZE!

Suddenly Mimi stood up next to the quietly sobbing, defeated, broken-hearted Latina Amazon and yelled out" Uncle Georgio!!"

The ugly, snarling thug wondrously transformed into a warm, affectionate, human being in front of the stunned club audience!?!

"Princess!!" his long lost niece threw herself into the feared gangster's arms fearlessly.

"How are you, Princess and what brings you here??"

"Uncle: this naughty bare-bottomed stud Felix borrowed 1,000 Euros from my girlfriend Ms. Negrita, over there??! He has promised to work in our business free of charge until the entire debt paid. Sorry Comtessa but he is our Owned Slaveboy for now: Owned Property...comprendez vous??"

This was said with an angelic smile to Her Seething Highness and with a dainty hand laid on his right-hand, red, painfully throbbing, hot butt-cheek in a most proprietary fashion!!

Uncle Georgio, the doting uncle grasped the situation masterfully in an instant and turned to Her Angry Highness" Your Highness, Blood is superior to business ties and I must escort this unethical young pup into my beloved niece's Bus! Get up, young Pup!"

The last was barked out at the defeated, humiliated, shattered blond youth who dazedly comprehended he was now the property and victim of Cruel, Powerful Females much like his Fantasy Wet Dreams but much more painfully real compared to his imaginary Amazon Dommes???!!

He hobbled to his feet, tears streaming down cherubic but angular, handsome cheeks: broken in spirit, shaken by public humiliation but still stirred by powerful masochistic longings and desires he couldn't ever fathom??!! He was gingerly hesitantly rubbing his buttocks when the ever wily sub Mimi quickly cuffed his wrists together behind his hunky, attractive ass!?!

He gaped at her open-mouthed and she couldn't resist taunting" You want your butt-plugs back, loser??!! And your nipple rings??? What about chastity, Felix??!"

His once proud blond head bowed down in abject surrender and defeat and he could only sob out" Si, Senorita!! As you wish, Ma'am!!"

Negrita now commandingly in Her most Dominatrix, Majestic gait came over and coolly met Her rival's eyes icily!

"Come Boy!" Her big palm grasped his left butt-cheek even as a female Anaconda captures a helpless, writhing male prey in the Amazonian rainforest!!

Not able to bear this scenario, Her Huffy Highness upped and left in a most disgruntled, churlish manner and Negrita found Herself Owner[ at least, temporarily] of a toned, chiselled, muscular, tearful Slaveboy!!

She was already fantasizing spanking his buttcheeks into servile submission, enamoring him into painfully bloated Femdom agony and humiliation and penetrating his virgin sphincter and taking his anal cherry to make an honest malesub outta' him!!

And Felix was secretly delighted at the Amazonian Chieftainess cum Lioness who had publicly claimed his Golden Ass!!

Below his skimpy stripper's loincloth he was hardening in unbearable anticipation at the hands, whips and strap-ons of his Beloved Claimant cum Mistress at whose sexy muscular legs, thighs and feet he wanted to grovel forever and ever and ever!!

Readers if you want me to continue please give me feedback!!??

Ashesh9
Ashesh9
155 Followers