The Big Brother Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, and did what I was told.

"I liked sucking you yesterday," she said, "was it OK?"

"Oh yes," I said, "it was obvious you've not had much experience, but you definitely had potential!"

"Thank you," she beamed at me, "It's always nice to get positive feedback, even on my oral sex technique and, as you have pointed out not something I was taught at college or Uni."

"Stick with me baby," I said, "I'll see you right."

"Oh, and you certainly did yesterday," she said, "Hell, when you licked me... down there..."

"Your pussy..."

"Yes..." she answered, "when you licked me..."

"When I licked your pussy." She pursed her lips in a smile, her perfect puss on display and her lovely naked bottom pointing at the new camera they'd installed yesterday. She leant forward over me,

"When you licked my pussy yesterday," she purred, "it was the most wonderful feeling ever, better than anything I ever did to myself."

"I noticed you were getting quite into it in the pool yesterday morning."

"Oh I've always been a prolific masturbator, right back from when I first leant against a spin cycle washing machine at home. Wanna know a secret?" she giggled.

"Yeah," I said.

"I was too scared to order a vibrator, you know with my job and everything."

"Yeah."

"Well, I bought an electric toothbrush, aaaaaand..."

I grinned, knowing the answer, "And?"

She grimaced, "I bought the little clitoral stimulator attachment from Amazon."

I giggled, "Oh Harry it's wonderful!" she cried, I looked over her shoulder at the camera that was behind her and probably zoomed in on her bare bottom.

"Tell me about it," I said.

"Well," she sat to rest her weight on one side, while I pushed the two mugs into the embers of our fire and threw and handful of sticks onto them. "Well, I normally save it for first thing on a Saturday morning, you know, when I have nothing to get up for as such. I make myself breakfast, listen to the news then head back to bed, and get the spare electric toothbrush from the cupboard and put the new head on it." She ran fingers through her long hair, "Of course by this time I'm quite in the mood." She closed her eyes, "I start with it buzzing across my vaginal lips, slooooowly and it's really nice, then it goes just around the inside, of my..." she paused looking at me and my cheeky smile, "inside of my pussy; I hold off for as long as I can - not that long really - then it goes up and around my clit until I come. It's lovely, and I'm ashamed to say it's one of the things I really miss!" She giggled.

"What do you think about?" I said, gently.

"It depends," she said relaxing in to our discussion, "sometimes it's something sexy I've seen on TV, sometimes it's some bloke that I've seen and fancied," she stopped for a second, "sometimes a woman..."

"Why Emma Rogers, you naughty bitch..."

"Works for me though. What about you?"

"What?"

"When you masturbate, what does it for you?"

"Same kind of thing, not blokes I fancy I must confess."

"Internet Porn?"

"Some, I prefer the stories to the movies, sometimes the pictures in your mind are better than the ones on video."

She looked across at me, unbuttoning her blouse,

"So you'd rather read a story than watch the real thing Harry?" She folded the edges of her black blouse to one side exposing her breasts, first one then the other. She got up onto her knees and took the blouse off, staring down at my erect cock. "I can't say I've had massive experience of either sort, but right now I really interested in hands on experience, tell me what to do Harry..."

Now it was Emma's turn to kneel between my legs. Yesterday she had sucked my cock and it has been extremely nice. but seeing as she was keen to learn, I was keen to teach. I hoped our voices were loud enough to be picked up and explained to her about the sensitive strip underneath my prick and how that bit was like a male clitoris.

Once she knew this she virtually scrubbed at the thing, making me curl up and gasp, telling her that unless she wanted a mouthful of my semen she should stop right there.

She didn't stop, and she got a mouthful of my come, only coughing a little at first when it shot into her mouth. She sucked it down though.

"Christ Emma," I panted, "that was... shit, that was fantastic."

"I must confess I was rather pleased with myself," she said, licking at the end of me to make sure she'd got all of it. She rested on one cheek again smiling at me and slowly wanking me. "You look surprised!"

"Well yes," you're a vicar," I said, "and you're only the second girl that's ever gone all the way with a... err..."

"A blowjob Harry," she said, playing me at my own game. She laughed again rubbing my thighs, "I might have gone to theological college but I still went to school, I still watch TV and although I didn't 'learn on the job' as it were, part of my training as a Priest is couples counselling."

"Well," I said, sitting up and pulling her towards me. "Because you did such a splendid job sucking me off, I won't be able to fuck you until I recover. So we need to find something to do in the meantime. I suppose you want me to go down on you now?"

"I thought you'd never ask Harry," she said smiling, "But get this, no longer than an hour OK?"

I jumped on her and she screamed and giggled, and pinning her to the floor I proceeded to kiss her face, neck, cheeks and chin, working south past her breasts and I sucked on her nipples making sure I paid them a great deal of attention. I finally gave them up and worked down to her pussy. As with the day before I pushed her pubic hair aside and made for her labia. Thinking of our audience I stopped, and pulled her out of the tent and into our little clearing in the brightest sunlight and, as it happened, the view of the camera.

"Stay there!" I said, "just like that!" She looked intrigued.

I reached into the tent and retrieved my wash bag and took one of the tins of water heating up in the fire.

I took out a small black case that had lived in my car since I won it in a work raffle years before - one of those 'gentlemen's grooming kits. I took the small nail scissors I'd had and never used and using my fingers as an impromptu comb, I began to trim her pubic hair.

"What are you doing?" she said, grinning at me.

"Just to make life interesting," I said, "Never done it before?"

"Only around a swimming costume, the clergy really aren't supposed to look like porn stars in the changing room."

"You'll love it," I said, "Trust me." I trimmed back, carefully snipping until there was just short hairs that would respond well to the razor. Taking the tin of warm water I soaped my hands and her entire pussy area, she lay back resting on her elbows, her legs spread wide while I took the unused twin blade razor that had sat next to the nail scissors.

I scraped gently through the white foamy stubble, watching as the clean white flesh appeared. I was very careful, and gently lifted the folds of skin to one side, and even shaved around her perineum and so carefully around her anus.

Her head popped up from its resting place for that one!

Finally, I poured the last of that tin of hot water, across her groin and looked on with pleasure at the clean and shaved vagina in front of me. With a huge smile on her face she leaned forward to look at my handy work and to appreciate her now bald pussy, probably for the first time since she hit puberty.

"Wow Harry," she said, her face flushing the same colour as her aroused genitalia, "it looks so sexy." She took a deep breath, biting her lower lip as she did when she was getting turned on. "When I say it looks sexy, what I mean is..." she nodded and rubbed her hand across the fresh shaved area peering down at my handiwork. "Hmm, Not seen that view since I was thirteen." She put her hands either side and moved her flesh around to appreciate the feeling.

I stood and headed for the stream to fill the cup again and used it to rinse away the soap suds still on the ground and brushed away the hair I'd cut off. As I collected handfuls of it, I thought about how I was actually spreading Emma's DNA around the clearing as well!

I put the newly refilled cup into the embers again,

"Just need to think of something to do until the water boils..." I said.

Emma leaned forward,

"Harry Scholes, if you don't either eat me or fuck me, so help me I'll..." I stopped her threats by kissing her.

Within minutes I was between her thighs, licking and lapping where I'd been before, with just the faintest hint of soap. That was soon replaced by Emma's abundant juices leaking from her as I played with her clit, G-spot, labia, even tonguing her anus which she did enjoy.

Finally, I slipped wet fingers into her cunt and finger fucked her curling my fingers to G-spot massage; then, feeling the devilment I slipped my wet ring finger, appositely, through the ring of her anus; again her head was up and she almost howled through her orgasm, probably the strongest one yet and was intrigued by the gush of her pussy juice squirting across my face.

"You... you made me wet myself!" She gasped, "that must have been one hell of an orgasm you gave me Mr Scholes!"

"G-spot come Miss Rogers," I said, "a perfectly normal squirt for a perfectly perfect come."

She put her hand on the flat of her belly.

"Fucking WOW Harry!" she said, "that was amazing!" She pulled herself up a bit so we were almost face to face, "If I promise to be good, will you do that to me again?"

"Of course," I said leaning forward to kiss her lips, "lay down and I will." I pushed her back flat on the ground and went back to her puss.

"But Harry I didn't mean... Awwwwwwwww SHIT!"

I made sure she had a few more, and once satisfied that she'd had at least three comes and my prick was hard I slid onto her to push into her soft, wet, welcoming pussy for the second time. This time in full view of the camera.

"Fuck me Harry," she gasped, "Oh shit, it's better than yesterday, so much better, fuck me darling Harry, fuck me!"

I did, and thinking about her next orgasm as much as our audience, I lifted off of her and using her legs as leverage, turned her until she was on her front and raised onto her hands and knees, her lovely bottom on display to me. The camera would see her face and her great tits as I did what I wanted to do.

Fuck, but it was like I'd hit a switch, and she cried, warbled and called out my name as I pumped in and out of her doggie fashion.

"I'm coming Harry, I'm co... ooooooooooowh shit!"

I came; there was no way I could stop myself.

We rolled on to the ground both gasping and laughing, our relationship cemented one step further by the wonderful, loving, passionate, slightly dirty fuck we'd shared.

"That I have to try again!" she gasped, giggling like a tipsy teenager.

"Give me an hour," I said laughing in response.

She ran a hand across her face,

"You must learn to keep up Harry," she panted.

"If you say so."

I rolled closer to the fire, and made some tea with the lemon balm this time and it was lovely and refreshing. We backed into the tent pulling coats and blankets across our nakedness, staring out to where the camera was watching us.

I had a thought, something to throw out there to our audience.

"Emma," I said kissing her hand that was idly resting on her face, "thinking about bald pussies and puberty and stuff, I'm guessing with your crappy diet you stopped coming on?" She smiled, we were starting to read each-others thoughts.

"Yes," she said with a raised lip, "they idea scares me that I could be doing serious damage to my body, but actually it's quite nice not to do all that monthly shit with pads and tampons." She rolled closer to me, taking my almost empty cup from my hand and putting it next to hers, "But most importantly," she said, "It means at least we can fuck like rabbits and there's no chance that I'll be giving birth to a tiny little Harry or Harriet in nine months' time!" She squealed and pulled me over her. She punched the top of the tent making the flap fall and to hide us from view. There was much laughing, kissing and cuddling in our warm bower, and despite my having come twice already, I was soon erect and we were making love again, for us this time, and it simple missionary sex and quite lovely.

As we lay holding each other in the post lovemaking glow, we whispered to each other about how our captors might sneak food into the Big Brother Hole so that she would be well enough to fall pregnant.

After all, whoever was keeping us down here they must have been fucking sick, and the thought they could control our lives to that extent must have given them an idea that would either sell or turn them on. I kissed her again,

"Emma," I hissed into her ear, "believe or not, right now, I would love to make a baby with you."

"Aww Harry," she laughed loudly but with a real joy, then she whispered "I love you!"

I guessed they'd feed us after all our efforts and I thought whether I should stay awake and watch again. Emma pulled me close, and we were naked skin against naked skin and it was quite lovely. I thought 'fuck it' and went with the moment. I slept well.

12