The Big Brother Hole Ch. 04

Story Info
Operation 'Get the fuck out', time for faith and fast feet.
11.5k words
4.78
14.6k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sex in this bit - they're too busy...

I asked Emma to strip-wash or masturbate herself by the pool again, as there was a job that needed doing with no one watching. Now it was all we had to drink, we could no longer swim or bathe in it.

After our lunchtime cuddle she headed for the pool and stripped. The weather was freezing so I had to keep my work to a minimum, but it worked. As she had all those weeks ago, every single camera turned towards her, and dressed completely in the 'real tree' camouflage I crawled to where I wanted to. I made sure I avoided the obvious cameras and was able to do what I needed.

I crawled back again, and changed out of the camo and climbed out of our tent stretching. I walked across to the pond and there she was, with her trousers around her ankles she was fingering herself and I sat knelt between her thighs and helped finish her off. We went back to the tent, both feeling the cold and the damp now.

I didn't tell Emma of my plans, I wanted her to be as natural as possible, and as the air cooled I piled wood on the fire and on her return we sat snuggly around it, warming Em after her cold masturbation and our faces were illuminated by the fire light, I figured that I didn't need to ration the wood any more after all - tonight it was all or nothing.

"Darling Em," I whispered in her ear, "do you trust me?"

"Yes," she said looking slightly perturbed.

"I've got an idea. Just go with me, and be prepared to run!"

She smiled as hopefully as she could manage.

"OK Harry, I promise I'll keep up when I have to - I was always taught that, sometimes, a good priest needs faith and fast feet!"

"Right!" I kissed her, "when I mention Sean start slagging him off, I'll join in."

"OK!" she grinned.

"And then into the tent so we can make love," I said, "or at least pretend to."

"That I can live with," she grinned back at me.

I left it as late as I could, I needed the moonlight yes, but I needed Viktor pissed or out even more. As Emma started to nod against me I opened our box and we finished the last of the cooked rabbit I'd saved; we'd been too ill to shag and not been fed of course. I broke out the dwindling boiled sweets in my tin and we had a couple each, at least there was a bit of a sugar rush we might get. I made some camomile tea, and I started to talk about the dead woman and whether her corpse was affecting the water now we'd had all the rain, and the river must have been blocked downstream.

"Talking of dead people, tell me about the late Sean," I said carrying on with presumed dead people.

"Sean?" She looked at my face and cottoned on, "Oh, he was a bit odd. I hope he is dead, he was creepy." She shivered, "he used to go on and on about being in the Army reserve and training with the SAS. I wasn't convinced."

"Perhaps his SAS training got him out of the hole?"

"SAS?" she sniffed contemptuously, "he wasn't that fucking clever."

"Yeah, well SAS training in the reserve means something totally different," I laughed, "It means 'Saturdays and Sundays'!" She laughed uproariously, "The bastard tried to rape you didn't he?"

"Yeah!" she added a snide laugh. "Arrogant little fuckwit thought he was all that, swift kick in the bollocks taught him all he needed to know." She sat up straight, "he had a feeble little penknife and thought he was some kind of Knight in shining armour." She laughed. I grinned to her, "I expect he had a tiny cock as well."

We both laughed.

"Yeah, like to see the little cunt come back and try and beat you up now. I was a real soldier, I'd eat the spineless weekend warrior for breakfast and throw him in the pit with all the other shit, fucking weekend warriors."

"Oh Harry, you're such a big brave boy!" She waggled across to me on her knees and put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Tell me you want anal sex..." I whispered, "The final nail in the coffin."

She stopped her kissing of me, took just enough time to get it in her head and then hissed 'OK' into my mouth and then, as if resolved to something,

"Harry," she said, "Would you... I mean... you see... I've never had a cock... like... in my other hole. You know?"

"What," I gulped, "you mean... anal?"

"Yeah!" she said wrinkling her nose for added effect, "I'm a virgin back there Harry and I want you to have that one seeing as you never got my pussy virginity."

"Oh yeah!" I said, "I'll tell you what, I'll do it tomorrow, that nice moisturiser in your handbag, that will do nicely as a lubricant, but I think it's in your handbag, which is in my car, to dark to go get it now."

"OK Harry, you can just fuck me normally then..." she said and we kissed some more

She turned on to her hands and knees and I just pulled her sweatpants down to rest midway down her thighs.

I slipped my long fingers into her cunt and pumped them at the same time scrubbing at her G-spot and she came in rents. Worst case scenario, at least we'd get fed.

"I'm ready Harry," she looked over her shoulder, "take me in the tent Darling," she cooed.

Perfect.

We got into the tent and pulled down the flap.

She lay down and I lay next to her, with my shoes just protruding under the tent.

"Oh Harry!" she cried out, "Oh Harry, you're so big, Oh darling, you're a real man!"

I moved the tarp sheet a bit to make it look like we were hard at it.

I grunted away like the worse kind of porn star until I suggested an almighty orgasm. We lay still for five or six minutes with the oxygen mask between us. I moved the tent slightly so I could see the mirror hidden in the wood pile.

I smelled that brief hit of the gas I'd smelled before, obviously what was left in the pipes, and we both took a breath from our dwindling oxygen supply. We lay quietly for a few moments in the darkness, illuminated only by the fading moonlight and our fire. We looked at each other, both holding our breath.

On a previous go at this I'd got too cocky and put the mask down to quick and woke up thirty minutes later with the oxygen mask pressing into my face. Fortunately it was a demand feed and I didn't lose all my remaining oxygen.

"I'll check," she whispered and took a deep breath.

"Em No!" I hissed back, but it was too late.

"Makes more sense that I do it Harry," she hissed. I watched.

She was fine; my fast and almost blind work had been successful and the gas pipes were empty - part one of Operation 'Get the Fuck out' was successful. I looked down the tent to where Emma's old black shoes were poking out of the tent, just how my feet had appeared. The trap was set.

Five minutes passed and the noise of the cage shattered the night.

"Stay fast asleep Darling," I said, don't get up until I tell you." I pulled her trousers down exposing her bottom as if I'd just screwed it and the noise stopped. I threw my camouflage jacket to one side of her.

She lay there waiting flat on her face and heard the stamping and growling as the now fuming Sean stormed across the Big Brother Hole intent on his revenge - probably on my face and Emma's arse.

It was dark and the oxygen tank he carried was clanking. He threw back the tent flap and there was Emma's lovely bottom still on display in the moonlight and I could see his grin. The fact that I wasn't laying on top of her seemed to pass him by. Fired but also blinded by lust he undid his trousers and I could see he had a tube of some kind with him. His trousers hit the floor, next he was on his knees and as he sat back on his heels and uncovered his erection I pushed the barrel of my safely hidden second shotgun at the back of his ear - Emma's afternoon wank had done the job and I'd got it out, put it together, and put 100 cartridges in the camo jacket I'd worn. The shotgun had slid safely into our tent under the leaves and branches that raised us from the floor.

"You should have searched the car better Sean," I said, "you missed this one..." he looked to his left at the single barrel of my black Winchester semi-automatic loaded and ready.

I noticed that his erection had disappeared. He made to raise his hands.

"Don't give me a reason to blow your head off Sean," I said stepping into the firelight, "after a month down here eating only fish, rabbit, dandelions leaves and mushrooms, I'm minded to do all sorts of nasty bloody things to you. Slide out carefully Baby." I said to Emma.

Our entrapment of him made him angry and he snarled and made to turn his head, I jabbed the back of his head with the barrel of the gun and he hissed. "Look down Sean, hands between your arse and your thighs there's a good lad."

Emma had rolled onto her front and had pulled her legs from under his bunched up trousers. Soon she was rolling out of the other side of the tent.

"You cunts," snarled Sean, "Viktor is just up there and you ain't fuckin' going nowhere." I jabbed him with the gun barrel again making his ear lobe bleed.

"Yes, and if you so much as sneeze a little loudly I blow your fucking head off, how's that?" Sean snorted and laughed.

"Fuck... You..." he snarled again.

"Listen cuntface," I snarled back, "what you forget is that the lovely Emma and I have disappeared off of the face of the earth, no one knows we're here. I'm currently working on whether I cut your throat and leave you to bleed out and then do the same to Viktor in his anti-freeze Vodka induced coma up there, or string you both up from your own crane for the Mad Professor to find, what you reckon? You've done such a splendid job in hiding out, who'll know? I can't see your friends from the Russian mafia calling the police to report two dead fuck-ups, can you? Me and Emma go home and tell our families about our lovely holiday in Italy and how we met and fell in love."

Emma was out of the tent and stood by me,

"Well done Harry," she tiptoed up and kissed my cheek.

She was pulling up her trousers, and gave Sean a smile,

"Hi Sean, long time no see?"

"Bitch!" In a flash he'd pushed the barrel of my gun away and pulled his knife, I guessed from his sock. He struck out at Emma catching her left side and she cried out, falling back. I managed to snatch the trigger somehow and the blast echoed around the hole, the shot hitting the wall of the hole. I swung the butt of the gun around and hit him on the side of the face knocking him flat. I laid into him with the gun stock and my feet such was my rage.

"Harry," Em said weakly, "I think..."

I spun, and saw that my previously grey hoodie had a growing red patch on the left side, the bastard had stabbed her!

I'd gotten too cocky and took my eye of the ball such was my smugness. He was well fed and in better condition than me, and I let my anger out into his face. He fell unconscious and I took the bandage I'd selected from my pocket and tied his hands.

I grabbed my medical kit and was straight into paramedic mode and bandaged her side. It appeared to be quite superficial but I knew it would need hospital attention; that was the plan considerably fucked up already.

Shit; mind you as Field Marshal Montgomery had so wisely said, 'no plan survives the first encounter with the enemy.' That was bloody true. BUT there was still no sign of Viktor.

"Come on baby, let's get you out of here." I walked her across to the yellow cage and there was the remote control plugged in. I sat her down in it and decided I would go and get my bag, my shotgun slung around my neck.

"SEAN! SEAN! Wad de fuck," I could hear slurred words, Viktor must have been awake! I had to keep him away from the controls for the cage.

"Down here," I said quietly, "Help me..." I hissed. Viktor's head appeared at the edge of the hole.

"Sean?"

No way was I going to come this far and lose. I hid behind the cage and he leaned over the edge further.

"Viktor," I hissed and he leaned out too far and wobbled, so I pulled the trigger twice more and comically the heavily pissed Viktor tried to dodge the blast and escape the shots and overbalanced head first sliding helplessly down the steep slope on the earth bank landing heavily and badly in the loose and soft dark soil he'd brought down with him. He was unconscious - pissed and unconscious to be exact.

I went over to check him and found he had cable tie hand cuffs on his belt. So in another straight act of revenge I pulled his hands behind his back and cuffed him. For badness, I did his feet as well, connecting all four of them in the small of his back. I looked on his belt, the Taser wasn't there. Probably up top.

I took the last cable tie cuffs and cuffed Sean hands and feet, pulling his lifeless body towards the lift, where Emma was now sat, looking pale but still smiling. I didn't know where we were or what was what and I might need this nasty little bastard - even if I had to torture information out of him. He'd already shown that he had no care or concern for Emma and I; best I reciprocated.

"Let's go baby." I said and with a few initial fumblings with the basic controls on the remote we were soon rising out of the Big Brother Hole, hopefully for the last time. I needed both hands to drive the crane and Emma held my gun by the stock.

As we came out of the hole, the last rays of the moonlight beamed down and I looked and saw several buildings, piles of junk and a tarmacked roadway leading away. I landed the basket where it must have normally rested and helped Emma from the cage to sit her on of all things a park bench outside of what looked like old military buildings.

There was a chink of light coming from the nearest and I made my way to it, entering it at speed, shotgun first through several layers of blackout curtains in case someone was in there waiting for me. No one was. The room lighting was subdued and it glowed with a green tinge from the masses of computer screens. On the counter was my smartphone, plugged into a charger and I picked it up. Such is the way that us twenty-first century people are programmed, I checked the messages.

There were several from friends trying to contact me, no signal of course, although the Wi-fi was strong. I came to my senses and decided we needed to get out of here before I contacted the world again.

In this room was all of the video equipment they had used to watch us, and mightily clever it looked. I could see how we must have appeared to them and our other viewers. I there was a 'pan, tilt and zoom' controller like on many of the CCTV systems we'd used in guardrooms across the country and on one camera I saw that Viktor was still lying in the mud, a seraphic, pissed look to his ugly face. I switched on the camera on my phone and started to film.

On another of the bank of monitors I also saw that Sean was up, and half crawling half hopping but gradually making his way across the compound towards Emma, his hands cuffed behind his back and his feet together. I ran outside and punched him square in his unprotected face before he could even get close.

"Going somewhere Sean?" He rolled on his back his face a bloody mess and silently cursing his situation. I gave Em my phone and asked she started to photograph and film stuff, people would never believe us after all, and the flash illuminated the early morning.

I looked across the compound and saw the other building. It had to be a guardroom; I'd been to so many army camps in my career and it looked just the same as all of the others I'd been to.

"OK Sean, think you should do a little jail time," I kicked him hard in his right thigh, and dragged him by the same foot, hopefully that would have taken the scrap out of that particularly leg. I bumped him up two steps and pushed the door open. I hit the lights and was temporarily blinded but as my eyes adjusted I could see that the place had been used for staff accommodation. There was a kitchen, an office, a large room that would have accommodated the guard each night and there they were. The cells, each had its door and securing handle and there were four of them. Two of the cells were obviously bedrooms now.

I dragged him past these and into the first empty one, stepped over him and slammed the door shut.

"Cunt!" he screamed after me. I turned the handle and locked the door. I pulled the flap down.

"Bye Sean, take care now."

"WANKER!!" he screamed, desperately scrabbling to his feet in helpless fury. He shouldered the door in his impotent rage.

I ran outside to where Emma was still sat on her bench, the pain showing in her face.

"OK baby, let's find a way to get out of here."

There were no cars in the compound and I guessed that we'd have heard if there had been.

I followed the track somewhat and came across two cars, an old Ford Fiesta and Blue Toyota - with no visible keys in either. I ran back to control room and checked.

I guessed that Viktor would have had a car and that his keys were in his pocket at the bottom of the hole. I went back into the cell block, and checked the three bedrooms - nothing.

"Car keys Sean," I said through the gap.

"FUCK... YOU!" he screamed, FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAT FUCKIN' WHOR..." I slammed his door flap closed against his ranting.

"Don't make me come in there you sad little psycho."

"COME ON THEN!" he raged from the floor, kicking out at the bed that had been nailed to the floor, probably since World War two.

I figured I'd leave him to wear himself out before I fought through his pockets. Shit, we were out of the hole and just as stuck as before. I had a further search but still nothing.

The sun was just appearing and I figured that the Professor would soon be along for his daily work, we could have his car. Unless he brought half a dozen Russians with of course.

Still not trying not to think about that aspect until I had to, I stepped outside the guardroom and there he was, the same man that was sat next to me so innocently in that Yorkshire café all those weeks ago. Emma's face was paralysed with terror, and he was gently speaking to her and encouraging her to stand, ignoring her pain, weakness, bloodstained hand and clothing.

"No dear," I could hear his patronising tone, "you must go back into the laboratory, no... no... I hear what you are saying dear but you absolutely must... no... I'm sorry that you got hurt but if you'd damn well stayed put..."

I slipped two more shells into my shotgun and he turned around at the sound. He looked at me; I took a deep breath and stretched to my full six foot four - tall, armed and fucking angry.

"Put my girlfriend down," I growled.

"Aah Harry," he said taking a step towards me his hands on hips trying the schoolmaster 'do as you're told' approach, "as I was just explaining to Emma here, you must go back down into the laboratory, we still have much to do. What have you done to her, have you hurt her?"

"That was Sean when I wouldn't let him rape her."

He shook his head in disappointment,

"Sean," he hissed, "always Sean... Well," he said perking up, "you are a medical chap, when go back down into the laboratory, you can 'patch her' up as you medics have it." He gave a half smile that showed both his annoyance and his indifference.

"Laboratory?" I snarled, "Don't you mean the perverts palace? Or should I change that to torture chamber?"

He sighed and looked at me like I was a fucking idiot.

"OK," he said, "as a medic I hoped you might at least understand the bare basics of what we are trying to achieve here," he stepped closer to me, but I swung my shiny black shotgun up pointing straight at his chest.

"Stay back!" I shouted, my training returning. He moved closer to Em so I moved around to try and put myself between him and her. He noticed and tried to keep pace with me. The bastard wanted to play mind games did he? I could do that.

"You have another gun, hmm;" he said to himself almost absent-mindedly, "Sean lets me down again." I guessed he was making mental notes, probably for next time he kidnapped someone. This was soon confirmed. "Can I ask how you got out?"