The Big Day Ch. 05

Story Info
The story continues.
903 words
4.41
8.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patnutt
patnutt
18 Followers

CHAPTER 5—Morning

I woke to birds chirping and sunlight pouring in my room. I opened my eyes and all I could see was blond hair. I lifted my head off the pillow, saw that Nicole was still asleep and put it back down, snuggling closer to her as I did.

When I woke again, it was warm, but it wasn't hot and humid like the past few days, and I was still spooning Nicole. I started to roll away so I could get up, but a soft hand grabbed my arm as I tried to slip it away.

"Hey, get back here."

I rolled back in and put my arm around her again. "Thought you were asleep. I was going to make you some breakfast."

"Not gonna watch me sleep?" she rolled slightly and turned her head to give me a kiss.

"Nah, I thought about it, but I figured you'd like breakfast better."

"well... actually, yeah, you're right. I choose breakfast. But we're getting a shower first."

"Sorry, power's still out, unless you unplugged my alarm clock. That means no well pump and no water."

"Oh... So how are you gonna cook me breakfast without power?"

"I was gonna crack an egg onto you. You're hot enough, right?" I flashed a grin at her to let her know that I was flirting with her. She was not a morning person.

"Oh, ha-ha. You think you're smooth, don't you? Well you still got to cook me breakfast, and you aren't cracking an egg on me unless you want to wear a carton of 'em," she neatly deflected my silly pickup line even though I knew she liked cheesy and silly. "So?"

"The grill has a side-burner. We can eat on the patio since we didn't get to last night."

* *

Breakfast didn't happen for a little while, because we were too busy flirting with each other that we burned the first batch of bacon. Eventually, though, we finished breakfast and we stacked the plates and such by the sink.

"You know, I don't think we were done with what we were doing last night."

Nicole spoke as she wrapped her arms around me from behind. I had just set down my plate, and I could feel her body pressing against my back.

"Oh, yeah? Well I think we could probably remedy that."

"First one to the bed gets to pick the position!" She turned and dashed towards the stairs, and I followed, but not seriously trying to beat her. She got to the bed first.

"I want you to lie down. I'm gonna ride you."

"Don't you want to try something new? We tried this last night."

"Yeah, and I came a bunch. Besides, you couldn't see me bounce on your wonderful dick last night because it was dark. Don't you want to watch me fuck you?" By the time she finished speaking, she was right next to me and using that sweet, sexy voice of hers. Hearing her talk this way really did it, and I was instantly ready to go.

I couldn't get on the bed fast enough, and she was on top of me just as fast. I just barely got a condom on before she sank down onto me hard shaft.

She rode me for a good 15 minutes, and came multiple times. She was right, I really enjoyed seeing her bounce up and down on me. But I was ready to try a new position. I reached up and grabbed her, and before she could react, I rolled sideways, so she landed on the bed. I pulled out of her and crawled up next to her.

"I want to eat that beautiful pussy you have, so why don't we 69?"

"Only if you agree to do me doggy first. Then I can get the little soldier back at attention while you eat me. Deal?"

As usual, I had to admit that she had a point.

Epilogue

Our wedding night. I never thought I would see this day. Nicole and I had come a long way since we first did it, roughly 5 years ago. We had both graduated college (and avoided a pregnancy while we were there, which was easier said than done, considering how much we made love). She is in graduate school, I'm employed with a leading company in my field. We both are deeply in love with each other, and after a year and a half engagement we were married in a beautiful ceremony.

It was nearly 10 o'clock by the time we were able to say thank you and good bye to all the well-wishers at our reception. We got into the car and started our drive. We would have a long day or two of driving coming up, but we were spending out first night as a married couple in a nice hotel a few towns over (to avoid any prankster uncles).

**

11 months later. Nicole had graduated her program and had been offered a job with a very prestigious company. She had finally accepted when they agreed to let her work 3 days a week, so she could be home on two of the three days I had to work to look after our soon-to-arrive child (Grandparents are more than willing to babysit one day a week). We're planning on having plenty of fun making siblings for our unborn child.

patnutt
patnutt
18 Followers