The Big Dick Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had broken her in. Natalie Dormer was now easily able to deep throat his big black dick. He had formed a ponytail with his hand from her blonde hair and was guiding her. There was no sucking, licking or kissing. It was pure and simple, start from the tip and swallow it all in. Every time her lips would touch his pubes, he spanked her ass with his other hand, her ass a raw red. At no point did his dick leave her mouth. If she wanted to breath, she had to gulp in as much air as she could when only the head was in her mouth.

He gripped her hair roughly with one hand, her lips almost touching his balls, his other hand he wrapped around her lower back. He then stood up and walked to the only wall in the room without glass. He placed both hands around her thighs, pinning them between his shoulders and hands. The back of her head was pinned between the wall and his crotch, her long blonde hair brushing the floor.

"Oh shitt..." Natalie Dormer screamed, a panicked look in her eyes.

He started fucking her face. Slowly at first before he picked up pace. Thankfully the walls were padded, making the impact on the back of her head feel more like pressure. He fucked her mouth harder and faster using it like a pussy until he came in her mouth. Cum dripped out of her open mouth onto the floor. Her eyes were rolled up, open mouth, half a cock buried in her throat, she looked like a cum dumpster. He was far from finished with her though, as he picked up pace again...

"End of second session."

Immediately he stopped. He gently lowered Natalie Dormer onto the ground. She fell onto the cum puddle underneath her, covering her body. She was panting upside down on the ground, cum dripping out of her mouth with each breath, her beautiful breasts rising and falling.

A round of applause was heard from the PA system. "Congratulation, you are officially a member of the big dick club. As a gift, please feel free to use Paul and this facility as long as you like."

Natalie Dormer stood up cleaned herself and walked to Paul. She gripped his hand and guided him out the door. Her pussy desperately needed this thick black dick. "Do you know how many room are in this building?" she asked.

"24" He answered instantly.

"Good, I want you to make me cum in every single one of them" Natalie Dormer ordered.

Alexandra Daddario was dressed in her cleavage revealing black suit again. Aidan was curled up in the fetal position on the ground near her feet exhausted, naked. It was Sunday morning. 1 week and day ago, she had started fucking him. She had not stopped for 1 week straight. Every waking moment she had used his dick, completely dominating him. She had just finished sucking him dry after a morning blowjob, swallowing every single drop.

"Can you stand?" She asked. He stood up reluctantly.

"You are something else." He looked at her with literally devotion.

"The lawyer will be in touch tomorrow. Along with some movers. Rest up for now and be ready for your first assignment."

"Of course."

"Also, I forgot to mention. One of the perks of being your handler, I get to use you as much as I want. So be ready, when you are not on assignment, whenever and wherever I ask bring that big cock of your." Alexandra Daddario stated as she walked out of his apartment.

A grin covered Aidan's face as he looked forward to more fuck sessions with the sexy actress.

12