The Big Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, what's the thing you talked about that you want her to wait on?" She asked, a smile spreading across her lips.

"That's uh...that's private. You know, between me 'n her."

"Good answer." Tracy said, nodding her head slowly. "Maybe you do care about her after all."

"I do." I said firmly, then took a step toward Sarah's bedroom door. "I'm gonna go uh..."

"Yeah, go ahead. Fuck her brains out, but keep it down, willya? I have to get up early in the morning."

Before I could say anything else, the door to Sarah's bedroom opened and she poked her head out. She saw me and waved for me to come in. I grinned over at Tracy as I stepped toward the door.

"Duty calls." I said lightly, then stepped into the room and closed the door behind me.

(-)

"What did she say? Did you tell her anything? What happened out there?" She asked as she skinned my t-shirt off, then started working on the button on my jeans.

"She said that if I hurt you, she'll cut my balls off and give them to you for Christmas, and I told her that the last thing I wanted to do was hurt you." I said as she pushed my pants down over my hips, then dropped to her knees and started tugging them off over my shoes.

"Slow down, sweetie. Relax, we have all night." I said, kicking my shoes off.

Sarah looked up at me, gasping when she saw my cock bobbing stiffly right in front of her face.

"Do you...do you want me to..."

"No, I want you go get your big ass up on that bed, spread those big beautiful thighs, and let me suck on that juicy little piece of heaven you have between them." I said softly as I pulled her to her feet and pushed her toward the bed.

"You...you really want to..."

"Oh, shut up." I muttered, pushing her backwards so her legs hit the end of the bed and she fell over onto it. I followed her, crawling up onto the bed behind her as she skittered up higher on it.

Pushing her knees apart I leaned in, my face inches from the moist, hairy lips of her pussy. Suddenly, her hands were blocking me as she brought them down between her legs.

"You...you don't have to..." She said softly, her eyes not leaving mine.

"I want to." I said, crawling up over her until my cock brushed against her fingers.

She moaned, her eyes rolling up in her head for a moment, then coming back to meet mine.

"Move your hands. Put me in you. I want to feel you around me." I said as I laid out over her, my cock pressing harder against the back of her hand.

Resting on my forearms over her, I waited for her to do something. After a moment, I felt her hands moving, and one of them wrapped around the shaft of my cock. She ran it up and down between the juice coated lips of her pussy, then started to pull it into her.

"Wait." I said, easing my hips back slightly. "I...I have to tell you something."

She nodded, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I know, me too. You don't have to say it." She pulled me forward, easing the tip of my cock into the opening of her pussy. "Don't say it, show me."

As I pushed my hips forward, we both moaned as the head of my cock pushed up inside of her. Her legs wrapped around me, and she drew me in slowly.

"I love you." We whispered at the same time

I could feel her pussy walls spasming around me as I slid slowly into her. The short, crisp hairs of my pubes ground into the longer, thicker hairs of her pussy mound as my cock bottomed out inside her, and she tightened her legs around me, her arms coming around to hold me tightly to her.

"Don't move." She panted. "Ju...just lay on me. Let me feel you. Oh god, you feel so good in me."

"I live to bring you pleasure my goddess." I said quietly, my lips brushing the shell of her ear. "Speak your desires, and guide me as you will."

"Ohgodohgodohgod..." She whimpered, her body starting to spasm and shake under me.

I could feel the soft inner walls of her pussy clasping and squeezing around me, and I moaned deep in my throat.

"I...I'm going to cum." I panted into her neck. "I'm gonna shoot it in you..."

"Do it!" She hissed, her head rocking back and forth as she started moving me on top of her. "Don't move, let me do it. Let me move you, but go ahead and cum, I want to feel it..."

"Oh you big beautiful bitch!" I groaned as she dug her heels into my ass, driving my cock roughly into her. I felt her clasping cunt channel flutter and squeeze around me, then my balls pulled up under my cock and I started cumming in her.

"Oh god! Fuck me you big dicked little bastard!" She grunted, thrashing and writhing under me. Her heels pumped my ass up and down, and she humped her pussy up to meet my strokes.

We only lasted a couple of minutes at that pace, and finally, she went limp under me, clutching me to her as she gasped for breath.

"You owe me a boxed lunch." I muttered into her neck. "Fresh furburger, hold the creamy filling."

She burst out laughing, then pushed me up off of her so I could look at her.

"You...you won't lick you out of me?" She asked, her eyes serious.

"Do you want me to?"

She looked up at me for a long moment, then nodded her head slowly.

"As my goddess commands." I said, then started sliding down her body.

She watched me as I moved steadily down her body. I looked up at her as I reached her breasts. She looked at me as I lifted one eyebrow in a silent question, and shook her head, nodding her head to indicate that I should move lower.

I moved lower, pausing to kiss the underside of each breast, then dragged my tongue slowly down over her gently rounded tummy. I paused at her belly button, stabbing my tongue into it, then fucking it in and out lazily.

"Stop!" She giggled, pushing on my shoulders, forcing me lower. "That tickles!"

"You want to watch me eat my cum out of your pretty little pussy, don't you?" I said, nipping at the hairs of her pubes.

She nodded, her face flushed with excitement.

"Does knowing that I'm going to stick my tongue in your juicy, cum filled pussy, excite you?"

"Yes." She whispered.

"Good." I whispered, then moved my face between her legs.

She shuddered as I dragged my tongue up between the puffy inner lips of her pussy. I looked up at her as I spread her legs wider, opening her pussylips with my thumbs and pressed my mouth to the wide open hole of her cunt.

She was up on her elbows, staring down at me, but her head rocked back, and a moan came from deep in her throat as I slipped my tongue inside her, sweeping it around over the tight ring of muscle guarding the entrance.

"Oh god, that is so good." She panted, looking down at me again. "I can't believe you're doing this to me."

"Mmmmmmm." I moaned into her pussy, sucking at the spasming hole as my tongue darted in and out. She groaned, and her hand came down on the back of my head, pressing my face firmly into her pussy.

"Eat me...suck my creamy pussy." She gasped. "Oh god, your tongue, your lips...everything you're doing to me just feels so good."

"I live to please my goddess." I said, drawing back for a moment. I looked up at her as I slipped two fingers into my mouth, easing them in and out, getting them wet, then eased them down between her legs.

She raised up higher, pulling her legs up and spreading them wider.

"I want to see." She panted, staring down between her legs,

I smiled as I slid them slowly up inside her, feeling her pussy squeezing down around them.

Her head rocked back as I pressed them in to the knuckle. I held them buried inside her, twisting them slowly back and forth, then slowly drew them out.

"Look at me." I said as I let my fingers slip from her pussy. Looking right into her eyes, I took the slippery digits into my mouth, stroking them in and out slowly. I moaned around them as I pulled them from my mouth, and started to push them back inside her.

"Oh god, you did it...you ate your cum out of my pussy." She whispered, staring down at me.

"Do you still love me?" I asked, keeping my eyes on hers as I pressed my mouth up against her pussy and started licking her again.

"Ye...yes..." She moaned, her tongue running slowly over her lower lip. "Me...share it with me. Give me a taste."

I smiled as I pulled my fingers out of her again, taking them into my mouth as I raised up over her. I reached down and pointed my cock at her pussy, easing it into her slowly.

"Oh god...wh...what are you doing?" She panted, staring down at where my cock was slowly pushing up inside her.

"Just wait, you'll see." I said as I started stroking in and out of her slowly.

I took my time, but all too soon I was buried to the root inside her. Her head was thrown back and she was gasping for breath when I looked up at her.

She whimpered, a pathetic, "No..." escaping her lips as I withdrew.

"Still want a taste?" I asked as I moved up and stretched out beside her.

She nodded, not looking at me.

"Come and get it." I said, watching her.

Her eyes opened wide as she turned her head toward the sound of my voice. I don't think she realized that I had moved. I watched her lick her lips, then roll over and slide up between my legs.

She didn't touch me as she crawled slowly up over me until her head was directly over my cock. She didn't look up at me as she lowered her head, taking the head of my cock into her mouth.

We moaned in unison, and her moan went on longer than mine, sending shivers up my spine as her mouth vibrated around my cock. She loosened her lips and took more of my cock into her mouth, then tightened her lips around it as she drew her mouth up slowly, not stopping till only the tip was in her mouth.

She repeated them move, not stopping till she had more than half my cock in her mouth, and she gagged as the head hit the back of her throat. Pulling back a bit, she took a couple of breaths through her nose, then tightened her lips around me again, drawing her lips slowly up the length of my cockshaft.

She left it slip out of her mouth this time, and she took it between her fingers as she started running her tongue all around over the underside, cleaning our combined juices from me.

"Do you want to cum?" She asked, glancing up at me as her tongue swept back and forth, then up and down over the length of my shaft.

"No, I want to put it back in you, and feel you under me." I said, not moving, letting her decide what she wanted to do.

"You read my mind." She smiled, climbing over my leg and rolling over onto her back. She spread her legs and held her arms out to me, giggling as I scurried over on top of her.

She moaned as my cock slid up inside her without guidance from either of us.

I settled in, slipping my arms up under her shoulders as I lay my head on the upper swell of her breast.

"That's right, baby. You just get comfortable. Mama's gonna hold you all night, and in the morning, you're gonna wake her up with that big, beautiful cock of yours."

"Sounds like a plan." I said lazily, trying not to smile.

(-)

Well, I hope you liked this chapter, and come back for Chapter Three.

12