The Big Girl Pt. 02 Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...ho...holy fu...fuck, that was a good one." She whispered, putting her arms around me and holding me to her.

I let her nipple slip from between my lips and laid my head on her breast.

"When are you going to talk to her?" I asked.

"I'm not...you are." She said, her voice still a breathy whisper. "She'll take it better from you. Do it while you're fucking her...she'll do anything you want."

"God, aren't you the devious one." I laughed. "Where is she anyway?"

"She's upstairs feeding the kids, it's my turn tomorrow." She said, turning my head up toward her. "Do it tomorrow night. I'll give you a couple hours alone together."

"You're the boss." I laughed, putting my head back down on her tits.

"And don't you forget it." She laughed, running her fingers through my hair.

(-)

She spun me around and pulled my face into her tits, hugging me tightly to her.

"What does she want me to do?" She asked, feeding a nipple into my mouth.

She must have taken her clothes off on the way downstairs, because she was naked. Her free hand worked at my clothes as she mashed my face into her breast.

"Uhh ohhnntt noohhh." I mumbled into her tit. My lips were locked around the bumpy ring of her areole, and I wasn't planning on letting go anytime soon.

"Yes, you do." She laughed as she eased my pants down over my hips. Her hand wrapped around my cock, and she stroked it lazily. Her other hand moved my mouth over to her other nipple. "I'm not going to let you fuck me till you tell me what she wants to happen."

Her fingers tightened in my hair and she jerked my head back, so I had to look up at her.

"You two really need to start treating me a little better." I said. "I'm getting tired of this abuse."

"We're both bigger and stronger than you are. Deal with it." She grinned, leaning down and kissing me roughly. "You cock is hard as a rock, studly. You love the way we throw you around and have our way with you, just like we love the way you fuck us stupid."

She had a point. I wasn't submissive by nature, but there was something about being used by these two powerful women that excited the shit out of me.

"Fuck me first, then I'll tell you."

Her hand moved steadily up and down over my cock as she looked down at me. A smile spread across her face as she squeezed my cock.

"I wanna be on top." She said, pushing me away.

I nodded and slid up onto the bed. She was right behind me, moving up over me as I got comfortable.

"Which network is she talking to?" She asked as she rubbed my cock between the lips of her pussy. She was dripping already, and I gasped as she fit the head into her tight opening and pushed down on it.

My hands grabbed her hips, pulling her down onto me, forcing more of my cock into her. I arched my hips up toward her, feeding half my cock into her, then pulling back. She met my next upward plunge with her own downward movement, and my cock bottomed out in her.

"Don't move. I love the way you feel inside me." She whispered huskily as she leaned forward, her forearms resting on either side of me. Her tits rubbed over my face as she moved her body from side to side over me.

"No problem." I grunted, letting my tongue drag across her tits as she pressed them harder into my face. She was moving her hips in slow circles, squeezing her pussy muscles around me. Her eyes were closed, and she panted above me, savoring the sensation of being filled with my cock.

"Which job does she want me to take?" She asked as she started moving slowly, lifting and lowering her hips in short slow strokes.

"The one that means we don't have to move." I told her, pulling my hips back, then punching my cock up into her.

"Oh god." She moaned, pushing her pussy down onto me. "You do it. Put your hands on my ass and move me. But so it slow, let's make it last."

I nodded and put my hands under her ass, spreading my legs and forcing hers to open wider. The clean shaved lips of her pussy were pressing into my pubes as I held myself buried balls deep inside her.

"They're offering really good money." I said, lifting her slowly as I pulled my hips back, then pulled her down onto me as I drove my cock slowly back into her.

"I know, I already talked to them." She whispered, her face buried between my neck and shoulder. She wiggled her hips, pushing down on me, the soft, slick inner walls of her pussy sucking and squeezing around me. "Don't pull it out too far, keep it in deep. I love this. Your cock just feels so good in me."

She shivered as I pulled out, twisting my hips and thrusting up so my cockhead stroked over one juice slickened inner wall, then dragged out across the other side. I moved her up and down over me, fucking her with slow, deliberate strokes, and she moaned happily.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, lifting my ass off the bed, adding power to my slow, lazy stroking. I was pulling her down to meet me, making my cock press against her cervix as I bottomed out.

"I'm going to do it." She sighed, writhing slowly on top of me. We were both starting to move faster, our bodies sliding across each other on a sheen of sweat. "It's what everyone wants."

"Yeah, but what do you want?" I asked, moving my arms up, wrapping them around her.

"I want this." She purred, lifting and lowering herself on and off of my cock. She was still moving in slow, lazy movements, but she raised up higher, letting more of my cock slip in and out of her. "I want you, I want her, and I want what we have together. All the rest is bullshit."

"I like that." I laughed, turning my head to kiss her neck. I licked up a drop of sweat, relishing the salty tang of her.

"I knew you would." She laughed softly. "You're a good man studly...now shut up and fuck me."

(-)

One month earlier

The show was called 'Deal With It', and was setup in a one on one interview format. The night of the first show, Tracy was calm, in an upbeat mood, ready for whatever came at her.

The first guest was a female gay rights activist. She was skinny, with almost no tits, wore black horn rimmed glasses with her hair cut manishly short. She was wearing a men's button down shirt and Dockers. She started right in on Tracy for not being more vocal about gay rights.

"I prefer to worry about human rights, where peoples lives are actually at stake, as opposed what some interest group has on their agenda at the moment." Tracy told her.

"How can you say that?" The woman asked. "You obviously..."

"Whoa, time out...if you're about to say you think I'm gay, you can just back the hell up." Tracy laughed. "I'll admit, I do a little carpet munching now and then, but I really prefer dick."

The woman stared at her like she had hit her with a dead fish.

"So if you're not gay, do you have a position on gay marriage?" The woman asked when she had recovered.

"Yeah, I think you're barking up the wrong tree." Tracy told her. "In the first place, going to the federal government to get gay marriage legalized is a waste of time. Marriage is a states rights issue, and at some point, the Supreme Court is going to say so."

The woman started to respond, but Tracy just talked right over her.

"Second, by insisting on the right to marry, and I understand and agree with the reasons behind it, you alienated a powerful interest group that shares your basic desires."

"Really, and just what group would that be?" the woman asked.

"Senior citizens." Tracy answered. "They have the same problems that you do. Families that have little or nothing to do with them step in when they die, or when they're about to, and try to take over, trying to manage their lives and estates for their own benefit, or shutting out friends and caregivers out of sheer vindictiveness, as opposed to what the person involved really wants."

"If you had focused on domestic partnerships rights, instead of insisting on gay marriage, you would have brought a powerful lobby into the fight with you. Seniors want control of who gets their survivors benefits, or who is going to make life and death decisions for them even more than you do. They want someone that knows and loves them to carry out their final wishes, and that's not always the family."

"But what about being able to be with someone you love?" The woman asked.

"You can be with the people you love without being married to them." Tracy said. "You know as well as I do that the divorce rate for gay marriages is already as high, if not higher than traditional marriages. If you want the truth, the only people who win with gay marriage are the divorce lawyers."

Music started playing in the studio, and a producer came scurrying onto the set as the woman stalked off in a huff. The producer gesticulated wildly as he spoke quietly to her. Tracy shook her head as she took the paper he was waving in her face, then stood up and pushed him aside, and came over to us.

"Apparently you're not supposed to say dick or carpet munching on TV." She grinned. "And they're pissed that I didn't let the guest do her spiel about how wonderful gay marriage is for everyone."

"So what's going to happen?" Sarah asked.

"They're bringing the host of another show down to be the next guest." Tracy laughed. "But I have something else in mind."

"What are you going to do?" I asked, already pretty sure I knew.

"People said they wanted to know more about me, that's why they put me on TV." she grinned. "So I'm going to tell them what they want to know."

"We love you, sweetie." Sarah said, putting her arms around her and hugging her tightly. When she let her go, she straightened her shirt, and patted her on the ass as she spun her around. "We're here for you."

"I'm supposed to have another guest." She said as the cameras came back on. "But I'd like to take a moment to talk about some things that are important to me."

She stood up and came around the desk, leaning back on it as she looked into the camera.

"I'm standing here tonight because the pictures documenting my second pregnancy got published in a magazine, then I commented on what a celebrity said about them. Apparently, people liked what I said, because I became an overnight sensation."

She grinned and shook her head as she went on.

"I don't understand what all the fuss was about if you want the truth." She said. "I did the pictures because I wanted to remember what it was like being pregnant. I'm just another working girl, one of millions of American women that have jobs, run businesses, and take care of our families as best we can. My partner Sarah and I own and operate four gyms here in the Atlanta area. We used to just have two, but we had an opportunity to expand, so like any good business owner, we did."

"My last guest asked about living with someone you love as a reason for legalizing gay marriage. Well, I live with the two people that I love, and we have seven beautiful children. I have two, a girl and a boy, and Sarah has had five, three girls and two boys. They all have the same father, a loving, talented man, who because of his career choices, can work at home and be a full-time, stay at home dad."

"We're not married, at least not in a legal sense, but we're married in our hearts. And when you get right down to it, that's what really counts." She paused, and a wistful expression flitted across her face. "Many of you aren't going to agree with the choice we've made, and that's fine. We don't care if you agree with us, and we're not going to get up in your face and tell you that you have to acknowledge our choice as being right for every one. We have too many people telling us that what they want is right, and if you don't agree, you're a bad person, a racist, a sexist, or a homophobe."

"We're not allowed to have opinions that might offend anyone anymore, and I think that's sad. Being able to speak your mind is an American tradition, and is protected by the constitution. But the constitution only protects us from the government infringing on our speech, it has no control over public opinion."

"We live in a world driven by social media and a twenty-four hour news cycle, where people are slapped down and hounded for saying what they believe. Granted, some people say, or do stupid shit, and get what they deserve for it, but too many others are targeted because someone doesn't like what they've said, or believe in, and starts a campaign to destroy them, and that's just wrong."

"There's more I could say. But I think you get what I mean, so I'm going to get down off my soap box and see what my next guest has to offer." She said as she went around the desk and sat down. She looked up at the control room and grinned. "Bring her out, I've been a fan for years, so I really want to meet her."

(-)

There wasn't a second show. They didn't fire her, they just didn't put her on the air again. I'm sure someone at the network lost their job over that decision, because the uproar from the public was incredible.

The next three weeks were interesting to say the least. The Fulton county department of childrens services announced that they were launching an investigation, only to have to backpedal when someone figured out that we didn't live in Fulton County. The county we do live in decided not to pursue the matter when they saw the backlash from Fulton County's announcement.

Sarah started a family Facebook page, posting mostly pictures of the kids, but she had a few of us too. She said that the page got almost a million hits on the first day.

Life went on.

(-)

One week earlier

"I don't want it to end." Sarah said softly. She was on her hands and knees up over Tracy, rubbing her body against her, straddling her leg as she ground her own into her crotch.

"You don't want what to end?" I asked. I was leaning back against the headboard, taking hits off a doob and blowing them shotguns every so often. It was after midnight, and I was resting after having serviced both of them for most of the evening.

"All of it. I liked it when Tracy was famous." She said, leaning down to kiss her gently. Tracy drew her down, letting her tongue dart out, dueling with Sarah's.

"So did I if you want the truth." She laughed, reaching down and putting her hands on Sarah's ass, pulling her tighter to her as she wriggled under her. "I don't like people coming up to us in restaurants, or when we're out shopping, but otherwise, it's been fun."

"She's still famous." I said, leaning over and blowing a stream of smoke into their faces. They both inhaled, then went back to kissing. "And no one has said it has to end."

"Yeah, like someone is going to be dumb enough to offer me another TV show." Tracy laughed, looking over at me. "Gimme another hit studly, make it a kiss hit."

I grinned and took a big hit off the doob, then laid out next to her. She turned her head as I got closer, and our lips met. I exhaled slowly into her mouth as she inhaled, then we traded the smoke back and forth, our tongues doing battle the whole time.

She pushed me away and drew Sarah down, and I could see them trading the last of the smoke as they went back to kissing each other.

"We've gotten offers to do a reality show." I told them, putting the joint out and sitting the roach on the night stand. "But I don't want to do that. I think it would suck having all those people in the house."

"Yeah, and they would have the final say over what they show." Tracy purred, moving her hand down to pull Sarah's leg against her. She squirmed as she humped her pussy onto her thigh, trying to find just the right spot. "But you've got something else in mind, don't you?"

"I was thinking we do our own show." I said, sliding over next to them. I moved down on the bed till my face was pressed against their breasts. I started licking them, moving back and forth between them as I talked. "We do a video blog. There's a web cam on every laptop in the house, and we can get more, and put them up around the house."

"You're not thinking about letting people watch us have sex are you?" Sarah asked, looking over at me. "I don't want to do that."

"I was thinking more along the lines of a video diary." I said, easing her over a little so I could get my lips around Tracy's nipple. "All three of us could do it when we had something to say. We hook up with one of those advertising agencies that put ads on the web page and pay by the click. That should at least pay for the cost of the web hosting."

"I'm liking this idea." Tracy giggled, looking up at Sarah. "But I'm liking the idea of you licking my pussy alot more right now. Will you do that for me? Your leg just ain't doin' it sweetie..."

"I think I could be talked into it." Sarah said, smiling as she started sliding slowly down her body. She glanced over at me, resting her cheek on her tummy. "I wouldn't mind having my titties sucked on if you want a snack..."

"Mmmmmm, that sounds like fun." I laughed, moving down and sliding under her as she got settled between Tracy's legs.

"Slide up a little this way studly...no, turn toward...yeah, that's a good boy." Tracy said, reaching out and wrapping her hand around my cock. "Now we all get a little attention..."

(-)

Last night

"Make love to me, and show me how much you love me." She said, running her fingers through my hair.

"Fuck me, and treat me like a whore...use my pussy and make me cum till I beg you to stop..." She said, her voice a breathy whisper as she reached down, scratching her fingernails through my pubes.

"Ummmm, I uh...I changed my mind." She said, moving her hand down as she smiled over me at her. Their fingers moved together, circling my cock. "I want to do what she said."

"As my goddesses command." I said, turning to kiss them both, waiting to see just what the night had in store for us.

(-)

*****

Chapter One is mostly finished, I just need to figure out how to end it. Chapter Two is in progress, but I'm not completely sure where it wants to go. I've re-written parts of it several times, and may finish it soon.

I had to sit the story off to the side for a while because it was taking up too much of my time. Now I'm trying to find the characters again, so they can tell me where they want the story to go...

12