The Big Match

Story Info
Sometimes experience pays off.
4.4k words
4.56
24.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldbob68
oldbob68
176 Followers

Jim is regular at the bar I frequent. He is in his 80's somewhere but he always manages to be accompanied by some real beauties. I think he's a nice guy and he buys them drinks. They usually end up shooting pool and while Jim is really good for his age he always lets them win. I occasionally go back to watch them play and usually after a couple of games he suggests that I take over for him. I'd guess he's trying to be somewhat of a pimp for me but history has taught me that his female friends are generally married or lesbians. Jim often disappears after making the intros and watching one game.

One Sunday Tammy walked in with Jim and every head at the bar turned. She is pretty, maybe half my age, tall with longish auburn hair, and has a set of humongous tits. She was wearing a very low cut top and obviously no bra. I let them play a game semi-observed and Jim came up to the bar; bought another round, and asked me to fill in for him. I readily agreed and he made the introductions. She had the table and broke after I racked. From my vantage at the foot of the table she almost exposed one nipple. She was obviously trying to use her assets to their fullest potential and I let her win the first match. "Jim says you're good. You were just toying with me weren't you?" she said as I racked.

"Just a little distracted" I answered. "Let me see some nipple and I probably won't make a shot." She laughed and broke. She told me her stage name was 'Tammy 3D'. We talked as we played and I learned she was a dancer and single. Then her phone rang.

"I'm sorry sis. Time just got away from me. I'll be right there." She apologized for leaving and promised to be back soon to continue our contest. To myself I thought "RIGHT!"

I took my customary seat at the bar and absorbed the derisive remarks of the other barflies as the bartender brought me a beer; but after a while I felt two warm and soft tits pressing on my shoulder blades. "I thought I'd never get back here" she cooed. "We have a match to continue." I bought her a drink and we walked back to the tables. Guys at the bar were positively drooling.

"What are we playing for?" I asked.

"What do you have in mind? I like a challenge."

"How about if I win you give me a blow-job in the position of my choice." I watched for her reaction and she was pretty cool but I saw what I hoped for.

"And if I win?"

"You are entitled to one full hour of my gifted tongue and fingers. I win either way because I love to eat pussy."

"AN HOUR? Tell me what you'll do for an hour."

"I'll start with a long and deep kiss and explore your tongue with mine. Then I'll probably nibble on your ear a while my hands play with your beautiful tits. I'll move down and nuzzle your neck until you shiver. I'll take as much of one those beautiful beasts in my mouth as I can and work the nipple with my tongue. When that nipple is fully distended I'll move to the other. With that mission accomplished I'll very slowly work my tongue and lips across your belly. I'll pass on your Mons and do the same thing to your thigh and leg as I just did for your belly. I'll very slowly work my way down to your foot and kiss the sole and nibble on your toes. Then I'll carefully work my way up your inner thigh but again bypass your pussy except for licking the fold between your thigh and your labia and blowing some hot breath across your clit.

I'll move to your other leg and repeat the process, ending up with my tongue licking first the fold and then sliding it between your sweet, and by now, dripping pussy lips. I'll move to your clit; and if for some reason it's not exposed, I'll use my thumb to pull back the hood. I'll lick it and suck on it gently until you cum to a boil. Then I'll slide down and, picking up your knees, move my tongue and lips across your wet perineum and down to your sweet rosebud. I'll flick my tongue at it at first and unless you object I'll press my tongue inside. I'll tongue fuck your ass a few times and move up and begin to tongue fuck your cunt until you cum.

I'll move back up and give attention to your now fully exposed clit. I'll suck on it a little and maybe lightly use my teeth. I'll take two fingers and probe your cunt, hunting for a little spot of roughness in that well of sweet wet velvet. When I find that spot and am working your clit with my tongue I'll just hold on while you have a very deep and prolonged orgasm.

I'll glance at the clock; and see that I still owe you a few minutes. I'll remove my fingers, and substitute my thumb. I'll take one finger and gently push it into your ass. My thumb will find another spot of toughened skin and I'll rock back and forth between your second 'G-spot' and your anus. You'll cum so hard that you might break my thumb, but I'll take that risk." She was squirming and I could smell her juices flowing hard.

"Sounds intriguing but what does the position of your choice mean? I just had knee surgery and shouldn't kneel."

"I don't want you to. I want you to lay between my legs so I can watch your lips and tongue in action and feel those beautiful triple D's pressed against my thighs. I think you win either way as well."

"What makes you think I'd enjoy sucking your cock?" she asked as she stroked my crotch.

"I watched you closely when I suggested it. You involuntarily licked your lips and swallowed twice. Then, unless my nose is deceiving me, you dripped a little of your scent laden juice. We could just call the pool match a draw and move on to pleasure each other."

"You're an evil dangerous man! But what the fuck! Let's go. My place is only two blocks away. I do need a shower first, though, and I'd be happy to wash you. I am a cocksucker but not a dirty cocksucker."

We got to her apartment building and I followed her up the stairs. Her jeans were a little wet all the way through and I yearned to taste her goodness. When we got inside the door I reached around her and my hands just naturally gravitated to her ass as I pressed my cock against her belly. "Shower first!" she announced. She led me into her bath and began to strip me. The shirt went first and she slowly undid my shorts. They fell and she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of my boxers and slowly pulled them down. My cock sprang up and she took hold of it. She looked at me with a smile and said "Oh my! I felt your bulge earlier but I never expected this!" She bent over and kissed my cockhead.

She stood up and raised her arms over her head but I surprised her by going straight for her jeans. I undid and pulled them and her panties down at the same time. I sank to my knees in front of her and blew my breath across her pussy and inhaled her scent with the breeze coming back. "Shower first" she ordered again. I stood in front of her and very slowly pulled her top up and off. Her nipples and areola are a rich café-au-lait color and large even for those triple D's. She pushed me back into the shower stall and turned the water on. I reached for the soap bar and began to lather her magnificent body. I didn't miss a spot.

She washed me next and I could feel the sexual tension building. She was just as thorough as I had been. We both rinsed well. She shut off the water and we dried each other and walked hand in hand to the bed. I gently pushed her down and picked her head up to give her another pillow. I wanted that tension to increase. I bent over and gave her that long deep kiss and she tried to grab my cock but I kept it just out of reach.

I followed my script almost exactly and I could feel the suspense build inside her. By the time I worked my way up her left leg she was whimpering a bit but I stayed with the plan and went, very slowly, down and back up her right. When I got back up to that little spot just between her large tendon and her labia she raised her hips and I could see that her clit hood and her labia were fully retracted. I took one long lick up her slit and began to lick and suck her clit. She came almost the instant I touched it with my tongue and I sucked it hard for five to ten minutes to keep her in a prolonged hard climax.

I eased up to let her catch her breath and slowly and deliberately slid my tongue down her slit, stopping for a few minutes to tongue fuck her cunt. I worked my way down, rocking her hips back so I could get to her anus. When my tongue first touched I wasn't sure what the reaction would be but her groans told me she approved. I pressed my tongue at it hard for awhile and moved a finger down to take my tongue's place. That made her flinch and I backed off for a bit and just rimmed her. I could feel her relax a bit and again began to press my middle finger into her ass. This time she squirmed a bit but raised her hips to give me even more access. I slowly pushed it all the way in - to her obvious satisfaction. I fingered it for a while and then brought my thumb up and pushed it as deeply as I could into her wide open cunt while keeping my finger in her ass as far as possible. She began to pant and I slowly rocked my hand back and forth. I kept the pressure on her ass and her cunt and maintained the rhythm of my alternating plunges.

I knew she was on the edge again and I leaned over to lick her clit without ever losing the pace of my finger and thumb. She exploded and I had to hold on tight, squeezing my thumb and finger inside her. She squirted all over my hand and mouth and I eagerly licked it up. I removed my hand for a minute, giving her a rest before I resumed.

I took my other hand and pushed three fingers into her now very swollen cunt. I found her spot and began bending my fingers to massage it. She began to squirm and I attacked her clit with my tongue and teeth. Her hips came a foot off the bed. Her hands grabbed my head and she pressed my mouth hard onto her pussy. She came long and hard and squirted all over my chin and hand. I licked her clean and told her how sweet she tasted.

I figured my mission was accomplished. I had brought her to three good strong orgasms. She was bathed in sweat and actually purred when I moved up, licking the sweat from between her tits. I gave her a long hard kiss and she licked my face. I presented my fingers and she licked and sucked them clean. "Not bad 'old man' but I want or need something else. I promise you that I will still suck you off but I need that snake in my cunt. I NEED you to fuck me right now."

She didn't wait for a response but sat up and scooted down. She turned her back to me and impaled herself on my cock, letting out a long sigh. Her cunt was so distended that I could barely feel the penetration. But then she did this amazing thing. She began to flex her cunt muscles and within minutes I felt like I was fucking a twenty year old. I let her take the lead and she slowly maneuvered herself until she had my cock exactly where she wanted it. She tightened those cunt muscles even more and once I was really clamped in place she began to slowly rock forward and back. I knew she had my shaft rubbing against the spot I had just exploited. She leaned further forward in her rocking motion and I could see her sweet anus. It was still wet from her juice and my saliva. I pressed my middle finger in as far as it could go and she let out a little yelp but quickly resumed her rhythm.

I continued to probe her, as she rocked forward, adapting to her pace. I felt her anus loosen a bit and inserted my index finger in as well. This was met with another yelp but within seconds she came to a slow rolling boil of a climax. It lasted for about five minutes and then I could feel her cunt relax.

I removed my fingers and she rose up, turned around, and impaled herself down on my cock again. Her areola and nipples were now a bright brick red. She slid me in her once again relaxed cunt and began to try and get me in the position she wanted. On one thrust down I was pressed against her cervix and I started to pull back."NO", she admonished. "I want you right there." She cunt clamped me again to make her point. Then she began this corkscrew motion and I could feel her cervix soften a bit. I reached up and pinched her obviously super sensitized nipples and as she shuddered I felt her cervix soften even more. I kept pinching them harder and harder and then, with her letting out a low scream, my cockhead slid into her uterus.

This was entirely new to me but I loved it. I loved it even more when her cervical ring contracted around my cock. I kept pinching her nipples and each and every time I felt a reaction from within her. Looking at her face, I could see that she was in another world. We kept this up for about ten minutes and I knew I couldn't hold back much longer. I told her that and she leaned forward and presented a magnificent tit to my mouth. I chewed it and as she contracted still further I blew my load deep into her womb. She came with me and we helped each other continue for a few minutes. She had squirted again and I could feel her hot juice running down my sack. She laid her magnificent tits on my chest as she still had some small spasms.

My cock was spent and began to retreat. I pinched a nipple and her spasm ejected my cockhead from her womb. She cried out and then sighed. I was still inside her cunt but could feel my cock shrinking more. I took her other nipple in my mouth and grated my teeth on it. She contracted again and this time squibbed me completely out followed by a torrent of our mixed juices which made a puddle on my belly. Every time I nibbled she pushed out more juice.

"Such a messy old man", she said with a smile as she moved down and began to lap at the pool like a kitten with a bowl of cream. Her tongue was VERY long and slender. When she was done there she moved down further and licked my balls and perineum clean, just grazing my anus with her tongue. She moved back, licked my cock, and sucked on the head a bit. She started to move away but I grabbed my shaft and pressed on my prostate and presented her with a few more drops. She eagerly licked them off and gave my cock a big kiss. "I'll be back for you in a while." I asked her to let me lick her clean and she readily complied by straddling my head and parking that soft pussy on my mouth. I licked and sucked up as much as I could get and then shared it with her. She eagerly wiped my mouth and lips clean with her tongue and cuddled up next to me.

"That and YOU, are fucking amazing."

"I was about to say the same thing about you. What you did with your cunt and cervix was amazing. I've never experienced anything like it before. Where did you learn to do that?"

"In my dance I do a split and pick up bills from the stage. It's a real crowd pleaser and takes lots of exercise and practice. The womb thing was new to me too. I read about it in a magazine a few years ago but haven't come across anyone with the equipment to make it happen until you came along.

Like most guys you probably think that strippers are easy lays or whores but actually most of us are pretty selective. I'm thirty-four years old and you're only my eighteenth male partner. You're also the first guy I took to my bed on the day we met. Sometimes I'll date a guy for months and never let him touch."

"I'm flattered but I have to wonder why you took me up on my offer. I'm twice your age and certainly no hunk."

"It was just a feeling. You exuded confidence in your abilities to fulfill my desires without being 'cocky'." She reached down and grabbed my shaft. "Maybe that was the wrong choice of words. You exceeded my every desire. You showed me so many things I never had before. "

I asked her to explain what she meant. "You are the first guy to pay attention to all of me. Every other guy has just focused on my tits. It's almost always the same. They lick and suck my nipples. They maybe, if I'm lucky, move down and lick my pussy for five or ten minutes. Most wouldn't know or find a clit if I hit them over the head with it, let alone what to do with it to please me. They spend five minutes there and fuck me for five and then pull out and want to titty-fuck me and blow on my chest, neck, and face. Mind you, I don't really dislike the last part but after a while it gets old."

She continued, "You, on the other hand, excited every cell in my body. No one has ever played with my feet, toes, calves, or thighs before; let alone what you did with my anus. By the time you first touched my clit with your mouth I was like a volcano, ready to erupt. You are the first man to make me cum with his tongue. Some women have done it but you are the first guy." She saw the question on my face. "In my business, friends learn to take care of friends. As an example, one comes over pretty regularly and bikini waxes me and I give her a complete pussy wax. It's painful and kissing where it hurts usually evolves into more."

"I didn't know you liked women but thanks for stoking my ego. I've had over fifty years experience eating pussy and my partners taught me a lot, once I learned to pay attention to their responses. I'd like to watch you and your friend. It'd be a first for me. Maybe your friend could teach me something. "

"Fifty years? You have got to be kidding. And I think you could teach her."

"Actually it was on my birthday almost fifty two years ago. I remember it well. Good old sixty nine position; I lasted about ten minutes. Patience and control came later."

She looked thoughtful and said, "I'm pretty sure she would go for it. I know I would. But getting back to firsts; you're also the first to make me squirt, the first to get me to climax more than once, you're the first 'old man' for me, and the first to make me actually need to get fucked. I've wanted it before but today I needed it. Where did you learn your skills as quite possibly the greatest fuck in the world?"

"When I was in my twenties word got out that I was long and hungry and I was a busy young man. Times were quite different during the 'sexual revolution'. The movie 'Deep Throat' had just been released and I learned that some of the women I knew had a wager to see who would be the first to get me down. I kept a Polaroid camera in my night-stand, along with a ruler, at their insistence. I certainly enjoyed it. "She asked where I learned to do the anal thing and I told her about the young lady that did it for me and that I liked it so much I reciprocated. I also told her that some women were turned off by it."

"How long is that thing?"

"It used to be ten inches and fatter but age has taken its toll."

She leaned down and gave my cock a long kiss as she cupped my balls with one hand. "It's just fine old man. Now take a little nap so you have a full tank to feed me. I expect nothing less than a mouthful when you deliver that sweet, sweet stuff to me." I was glad I remembered to take my Cialis that morning.

We did nap for a bit and she woke me by licking my cock. I told her I had to pee. "I want to hold and aim it." We got up and went to the bathroom and she did just that. The only problem was that she had lousy aim and most hit the floor and our feet. Perhaps it was because she was laughing so hard. She has a great laugh. I like that in a woman more as I have gotten older.

We jumped in the shower and rinsed off, especially the piss on our feet. We dried each other and walked back to the bedroom. She pushed me back and down on the bed and fluffed and arranged the pillows. Then she reached down and held my balls gently while she gave me a deep, deep kiss. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and explored my cheeks and teeth and then she pushed it in so deep that I gagged. I knew it was long but I'd never experienced anything like this. She did it again and once again I gagged. She backed off and again treated me to a good hearty laugh. "It's a good thing you have that nice cock; you'd have never made it as a girl!" I laughed too and told her I looked forward to learning what else she could do with that tongue.

oldbob68
oldbob68
176 Followers
12