The Big Shave

Story Info
A night of playing strip pocker goes wild.
1.2k words
3.79
125.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trev1
trev1
8 Followers

It all happens about a year ago, when I was working for a power company. There were six of us all hired on a one year contract, four girls and two guys. We were all in out early twenties and it was the first real job any of us have ever had. My first day of work I could not believe my luck to be working with four really good looking girls and my best mate Fred, who I had been best friends with all my life.

It did not take long before the six of us became really good friends and would go out drinking and to the movies together all the time.

One night out drinking with just my mate Fred who I worked with, we met up with some other friends who said they were off to the local strip bar and asked if we would like to come along, being the quite shy person that I am, I was not sure at first but though why not, so off we went. We were there for a while having a good time and a few drinks and then the next girl came out on stage, only this time when she took off all her clothes to my amazement she was completely shaved. This was the first girl I had ever seen with all her pubic hair shaved off and I liked it. I had seen girls trim there pubic hair before but never total shaved. Fred could see the excitement in my eyes and turned to me and said that we should get the girls from work to play strip poker with us, and the loser has to shave off all there pubic hair. I was not sure a first because all I could think of is what if I was the loser, but Fred said don't worry about that because he was a master cheat and as long as he was the dealer there was not way we could loose.

When Monday came around it was all I could think about and at the first chance I got I asked the girls if they would like to come around to my place after work on Friday and have a few quite drinks they all said yes and did not think anything of it because they had all been there before, but little did they know about what we had planned for them that evening.

Well Friday finally came and the girls showed up at my place at about 7 pm Fred was already there. We started off with a few drinks and then a few more and when everyone started to get a bit drunk Fred pulled out the cards and said how about playing a few games of cards, the girls agreed and we sat around the table and played a few rounds of poker of which Fred and myself lost really badly, then to my amazement Karen, one of the girls said how about we make this interesting and play strip poker. Fred and I looked at each other in armament and said yes.

We agreed that the person with the lowest hand would take of a article of clothing and anyone could stop at any time but would have to put up with a life time of been know at a chicken. The first few rounds were as you expected and the girl took off there socks and shoes and Fred and I did the same. Then the girls took off their shirts leaving them with there bra's, panties and skirts. The next few rounds Fred and I had a bit of a loosing struck and before long we were both in just our boxers.

At this point I had a huge hard on at the thought of the girls seeing me naked and had no faith in Fred. Who had told me that he was a master cheat and we would not loose, but at this point I was so existed that I just wanted to continue.

The next few hands went a lot better and the girls took off there skirts and then there bra's. The sight of four sets of lovely tits just about made me burst.

So the moment of truth had finally came one of us was going to be completely naked. Fred was about to deal when he stopped and said how about we change the rules a little and we play girls against boys. Karen asked how that would work and Fred explained that between them the girls all had there panties which was four articles of clothing. The two of us both had out boxers which is two articles of clothing, therefore if the guys won four hands the girls would take off there panties or if the girls won two hand since we only had two articles of clothing the guys would take off there boxers. The girls thought this was a good idea since they only had to win two games compared to us guys who had to win four.

Fred then said since you like that idea how about we up the stacks and the looser also has to shave off all there pubic hair. I thought that this was going to put the girls off but they just said that liked the idea of shaving our pubic hair, and would do it if the winner was allowed to make this a moment to remember and take photos to put up on the notice board at work for every one to see.

I was shacking by the time Fred dealt the card, this time only the two hand one to the girls and one for us. I could not believe it our cards were shit and we lost the first round, and I was only one loss away from being shaved and having my photo put up on the notice board.

But form that moment we never looked back and won the next four games in a row and the moment had come for the girls to strip.

With out saying a word the girls stood up with there back to us and slipped there panties down to there ankles, the then turned around giving us a sight of a life time, Four good looking woman total nude.

Karen went to the bathroom and came back with a razor and foam and said well I am never one to back down on a bet, which one of you to want to save me. I just jumped at the chance. Karen lay down in the middle of the floor were I shaved off all her pubes until she was as bald as baby. Karen jumped up and told Alayna was here turn. Alayna did as told and laid down on the floor until she was totally shave two. While I had been shaving Karen and Alayna, Fred had been shaving Maria and Linda.

Once all the girls had been shaven they all lined up in a line to have there photo taken than and just to make sure we also took individuals photos and of course close up of each of there newly shaven pussy.

The group photo that went up on the notice board at work as very popular and people would line up at lunchtime to get a look.

trev1
trev1
8 Followers