The Big, The Black, The Beautiful

Story Info
Sydd hangs out with two big, beautiful, black women.
4.5k words
3.29
39.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
81 Followers

In some ways...some ways...I am un-noticeable.... I mean, I make myself 'noticeable,' but it doesn't come naturally...not like two of my friends—Chanel and Majik....

Right there, you need to pause...contemplate—get a little 'Shakespearean' with me, huh?.... 'What's in a name...?' Stop there! Cuz you gotta conjure up what's goin' on when you call yourself 'Chanel' or 'Majik'—right.... I'm sorry...but the first thing that comes to my little, narrow, 5'6, nasti mind is sex! I mean 'Chanel' is the fragrance that starts it all—am I right??!!...and 'Majik'....well that's what it's all about before, during and after...!!!

Now we're suppose to believe that none of this is calculated...that there was no deliberation given to these names—no 'malice aforethought'??...give me a break!....

So yeh, I have to try hard to be noticed in this company...beginning with names—what does 'Sydian' conjure up?—got a book of Runes???....and 'Sydd'—cute, but dull—hardly something to make you sniff or stiff—literally—or make you imagine the possibilities....

Then...there's the size thing....Ladies, it works both ways....all these men...and women....and all those in between...talking about 'thick'....Reubens KNEW what he was painting and those hunies are back with a vengeance....

And here I am, narrow—even boyish (on account of that's how I started this life—but it's clearly not the way I choose to live it—yessss, I'm an independent sort!), surrounded by two divas named Chanel and Majik...who if they weren't sweet, and kind, and gentle...would just crowd me out of the frame of this picture....

Where I'm short and narrow, these are big women...big voluptuous women....big, black, beautiful women...who always have me asking if they'd loan me a pound or two—a little something for the junk I don't have in my trunk....

Chanel and I are almost eye-level—she's the kind of cutie I'd like to—but she don't play that...she teases me for wearing 'bandaids' as dresses....

Majik is our 'Amazon'—6'and in command....makes me think of all the spankings I need....

Gawd....when I look at the two of them....the possibilities...the possibilities....

***

I guess I should make one or two things clear.... I'm in that category in between—in between guys and girls (tho, they often refer to me affectionately as 'grl'—and I see myself as a very special being—a 'wmn'), I'm trans—I'm a dresser....and the wonderful thing in my life is that I have friends who accept me as such....

And while I may have some interest in them—yeh, I bend all kinda ways—I don't think there's any 'mutuality' there...just don't think so...but 'hope springs eternal' don't it?....

***

In any case...everyone thinks the grass is greener on the other side...and I'm in the middle, so-to-speak....

I'm perceived by these two as some super-sexual creature...and who am I to disabuse them of this notion, no matter how true....the conversations begin something like this—the greeting:

'Ginch'...they're referencing me... 'Would you look at her...if it wasn't for us...all the world would think the lil bitch is a stone ho....'

'Syyd-jahn....' this is the Amazon... if that skirt gets any shorter, you'll catch cold, Boo....'

It's all fun...then it gets kinda serious....it comes down to 'how' do I do what I do—whatever that is....Chanel wants us to believe that she's a 'non-practicing heterosexual'...the 'heterosexual' I accept...but when I look at babi-girl, who wouldn't want to 'practice' with her???... Zena—I mean Majik—well she's Majik...she been referenced elsewhere—I won't go into it here—but let's just say that she's been known to give adult lessons outside the classroom....

Some girls suffer from this notion that big girls can't get none—how reassuring to skinny-minny...so here's where the dresser becomes useful—lessons in how to be a slut...or at least dress the part—sorta....

I say 'sorta,' cuz all jokes aside... 'slut' is exactly what I am NOT... O, I'm seductive, sensuous, seriously nasti, sometimes quite sexi, and probably always, the supreme bitch—but 'slut'...nah....

But anyway, it's probably the 'seriously nasti' that begs our attention here...and it's at this moment that Majik bids me to 'teach' (unh, unh, unh...would want to be in her classroom...I'd be in detention every afternoon....)....

So I begin: 'Ladies, three words: 'fun,' 'confidence,' 'play'.... If you figure that this is all about fun then you'll relax....that done, some of the serious laid aside, you'll be a bit more confident...then, the 'play' thing is this: one, 'play' a role—be someone else—someone u want to be—the sexi bitch hiding inside...two, 'play' as in 'experiment'....try new things til you find what you like....'

The two of them get big-eyed, then bust out laughin'...

'Actually, you two, I had the look in mind with that last statement...buu-uut, it applies to sex as well....

'O...did I mention 'aggression'...as in be aggressive?...that's the end game....

Majik looks at me and winks....we're on a mission now....

***

We decide to make a weekend of it....Friday after work, we shop as if we're going to save the economy from depression....and the stuff we buy, well...we cannot tell our mamas about.... What I do insist on is lots of make-up—exotic colors and lashes...and corsets...corsets...pretty, pretty corsets.... Don't need nothin' else...cept heels—stilettos—none of that clunky business, thank you....

Saturday afternoon, my place....The 'school-marm' is way ahead of sista-grl— I told you she had a reputation—Majik-girl cums prepared...and ready to play—impish look in those eyes—unmasked by lavender contacts, no less!...and here I thought I was to be the instructor....

The tutorial began as soon as Majik stepped out of the guestroom.... 'Damn, grl...' she started... 'if there was a little more meat to you and you wore pants more often, I'd move in here with you....'

'I hear there is MORE meat to her...you just ain't gonna see it...' Chanel shot back....

'O lord...' I muttered...

Majik knew all about 'corsetry'....gott-damn! did she know about corsetry!....

Mami walked out laced to the nines....and 'laced' is the proper metaphor.... It's rumored that Majik is a '22'—I have NO idea what that means—I can't even count that high...however, I do know that mami in a corset and stilettos—now 6'4 or so of warrior-queen—is more than enough to give most men heart attacks with the hard-attacks...not to mention some of us of the nether persuasion.... And I promised not to tell, but I did see Chanel's eyes bug a bit too, when Majik strutted into the room...

So here was the lay of this 'land' from peak to shining peak and through hill and through vale....but before I get into the marvels of corsetry....let me start with what usually arrests the attention—we are more likely to be drawn to faces before everything else—because lots of times the other stuff is just hid—so, the face....

The Teacher could have been just plain ugly—which she isn't—but her artistry with facial painting is a chef d'oeuvre....girlfriend knows make-up the same way she knows corsets and heels....

I mentioned the lenses she was sporting—lavender...lilac...a distinct, deep purple—well everything...everything complemented these.... The eye-shadow was the deepest of purple offset on that dusky skin and played just right in the ways it was blended and then softened into other colors that opened her eyes wide and was probably guaranteed to make more than a few men pop, and an equal number of women soak their thongs—all before they got below her brow! Remember those lashes I had insisted on?...well Majik's lashes had hints of lilac running their edges—some bitches, you gotta love....her high cheekbones picked up all of this...she had blended their color to grab snatches of purple and red that naturally radiated from her skin.... Then that mouth...dare I say that 'big' mouth???—that beautiful, 'big' black woman mouth—you all know what I'm talkin' about....what does a black woman's pretty mouth make anybody think at first blush before they slap themselves??!!...Unh huh! Now think of that mouth, full and luscious, made-up to be even that much more appealing....that was Majik's mouth....made me consider going back into my closet to see if I could find anything that would make me remotely look like a boi—if only for one night—luckily...there was nothing....

The mouth was a lavender curse...summoning anyone—everyone to sensual doom....the entire face was simply exquisite...and I can just stop this story here....

You say what?....OK...OK....facial artistry gives way to corsetry....like I said before, what does '22' mean???....If the face inspired wet dreams, then the 22 in that corset was going to fill the sperm bank....damn! the bitch had me fidgeting—I hate when my thong gets like that—I think....

Anyway...lilac was the theme and the corset was no exception....Majik looked like the frickkin' hour glass... I'm still wondering how she got into that thing....she was tight! tight! tight! in the middle....so much so that I was hurtin'....and then...then...she was just spillin' over—overflowin'—on the top and the bottom....

Gawd! Who would have thought that titties could be so imposing and at the same time so inviting....and the ass...I could hear the brothers sayin' if she walked in that: 'Sit on my face!....No! sit on mine!'....Yeh it was like that—just like that...down to lavender thigh-highs, and the deep purple, peep-toe stilettos that sculpted her calves and made her look like the majesty she was....

O...I didn't mention her thong...that's because there weren't one.... I she did that just to make me squirm a little more....however...the pink of her clit seemed to go with everything else....

Well...I was outdone and undone...and Chanel...well Chanel—our 'non-practicing heterosexual'—I think Chanel was in shock....

And now time for 'shock therapy'....

***

We brushed Chanel's ear-length brown hair straight down one side and swept it back on the other—behind the ear....bangs gave the do a kinda oriental flavor....in the uncovered ear, I put a huge silver disc....the covered ear had single silver strands....

Then the three of us conferred—it wasn't as if Chanel was our 'project'—this was her thing too.... We looked at all the gear she had purchased and asked her what among it she liked best.... 'the whites,' she answered, 'the whites... I'm feeling the whites, tonight....'

Majik started snortin'... 'It's a little late for that, Girly, dontcha think...!'

It was then that I pulled out the white leather corset and held it in front of Majik....

'O...' she said... 'I'll be damned....'

It was then that it occurred to me that Chanel might be into this a bit more than either of us anticipated....Chanel might really be into this....

So first the face....sometimes it's just a damn shame...first you run into these bitches who are just too damn pretti for make-up...and then when they're made-up, you want to push them in front of a bus!...that's Chanel....

With the white, we decided on a basic color scheme for the face—blacks, blues, and reds... a little white for highlights....for starters, the black...along the bridge of the nose and over the entire lower section of lid and half of the upper....blue from there out, with a little white to highlight the socket ridges...brushing and buffing a couple of coats and girlfriend's eyes say 'drama'—in the best possible ways....

Another black girl thing—usually—high cheekbones....just like Majik, Chanel's got em....over foundation, rouge and buff...rouge and buff....a little rouge to the ridge of the nose down to the tip....rouge for the chin and jaw line....buff...buff...buff....and ready for la piece de resistance....lips that white girls want to buy...lips no collagen injection can replace....

Yeh....true to form, Chanel's got black girl lips—'plumpers'—lips without lipstick or gloss that make dicks hard....with several coats of lacquer—well...riots and ambulance time....

So we 'polished' Chica's lips....there were so many coats of lipstick and gloss on Chanel's lips you would have thought she was an ad for Earl Schieb....those lips seemed to be sayin' 'Come here, Daddi...let me suck that for ya...' Yesssss...I know...sometimes my imagination gets the better of me....girlfriend was giving the Amazon Queen serious competition—just as it should be....

And now, of course, corsetry....

Majik held up the white leather, boned corset and whistled.... 'Chanel... I never thought I'd say this, but you....are a little bitch....' laughing all the way through it.... 'A real lil slut, now.... Hangin' a bit too much with Ms Syyd-jahn here.... I need to watch you real careful...next thing I know I'll come creeping through here and I'll find your ass between them satin sheets...!'

I think Chanel blushed a little....

I had her put on her heels first...four inch white, long-toed stilettos that tied at the top of the calf...mmmmmmm, stretched out the leg, arched the back and accentuated the calf muscles....

'Where's your thong, Boo...?' Me trying to be discrete—ME, trying to be discrete???...

Another indication of where this evening was going....Chanel spoke up, looking right at Majik—but addressing me—'Now why would you think...if this heifer is going 'al fresco'...I wouldn't let my coochie enjoy the breeze too!...'

With that Majik high-fived her and I was the one bug-eyed...

***

'Suck it in, Babi—even this lil skinny ginch has to do it when she puts hers on....' Majik cooed....

The result...another perfect hour-glass....these big bitches were beginning to get on my nerves, spillin' here and flowin' there...tits and hips and ass all over my damn condo...and none of em—none of em!—mine!...

The last thing I needed to do was take pictures!...but I did...these two bitches were absolutely gorgeous....out diva-ing the most serious divas—authentic camera whores, they were....

Then Sydd has one more bright idea....

'Ladies...time to put this all to the test... Clubbing...!'

There was more than a little trepidation at this idea....but law school and several years at the top of my profession were revealed in my powers of persuasion—'Fine, dammit! Don't go! I'll just post these fuckin' pics on the net and you can sue me later!...' Worked like a charm....

The funny part...all that shoppin' and they're still scurrying around asking 'what to wear'....

Majik's outfit was a dare—my dare.... 'You always have some crack to make about my 'bandaids'...I saw what you bought yesterday.... You woman enough to wear it?!...'

The outfit in question was simple enough...a black, bandage mini that fit smoothly over her corset, but left no room for uncalculated movement—only bend if you're making an 'offer'....

Chanel had calculated...she pulled out an ankle-length, white stretch pencil skirt...an excellent choice with her white corset, white thigh-highs, and white stilettos....legs rising from her toes through the arch of her foot all the way to the accentuated and magnificent crack of her ass....she had also given Majik a challenge: there was still nothing between her clit and the smoothness of her skirt....

Me?.... I was just there to record the story.... I'm the 'chaperone,' so-to-speak....

***

We made the rounds and everywhere, my friends were head-turners.... I was—how did I start this tale?—'un-noticed'....

I exaggerate—but not greatly—folks said 'Hello Sydd'... 'Ms Black, how are you tonight?'....but invariably, their eyes followed the sumptuous asses of my two 'bouncing betties' whose pelvic sways were wreaking havoc with every step....sexual explosives...tantric terrorists—the real mistresses of sensual shock and awe....

And each step, through each successive club was leading us that much closer to Hell....but hey, what the heck... I understand that that's where the real party is anyway....

And we finally reached it....

After hours joint—way after hours....but truly jumpin' and no signs of dying down—and clientele as diverse as the 'we are the world' crowd—or as they pretended to be....

There were the suits—very expensive suits, indeed....the thugs...and their hoochies...hos of all stripes—and I'm speaking professional here—straight, gay, and in between...transsexual and crossdresser...there was the occasional peace officer—looking for a piece—often being the piece...and there were your assorted divas....in short, it was a decadent yet civilized place....with music that really made you want to shake your ass....

Whole lot of ass shakin' goin' on, and not just Chanel and Majik....It was clear however, as soon as they made entrance and sashayed across the floor, the stakes had been raised....

What had simply been some serious dance competition now turned into extreme coupling.... The presence of my two friends seemed to send a signal to all the other ladies and femmes in the house that they'd best put a lock on their partners—real or potential....

Maybe it was simply my imagination....but sistas seemed to be backing men into corners—tight skirts above navels...panties fallin' like snow in a Lake Michigan blizzard....

Lap-dances standing, sitting.... Lezzies trying hard to see how many fingers could be inserted in any orfices....dressers searching for pillows to cushion knees—all manner of transgender bending—the physical act, not simply the transformation....and all because, it seems, that these two, big, stacked, curvy bitches had fallen onto the dance floor....

In spite of the preoccupations of the 'competition'—some with two or three partners—our ladies were not to be denied—even if they simply had stood at the bar, tapping to the beat—which is exactly what they did....

There were just too many men, and other extraneous partners in proportion to the feminine types available...it was as if the call had gone out as soon as we hit the streets—I could have sworn that several of the brothas who were there at that moment had shadowed us the entire night!—were they fallin' in here by the truck-load or what???...

Chanel and Majik were collecting drinks and numbers by the fist-full—whether they wanted to or not....finally some big dude—I mean really, really big—and I'm not talking fat—urged Ms. C off her barstool and onto the floor....

This boi must have been 6'2-3, 230 lbs of rippling, rocked muscle—Lawd! If I was into men!—anyway, the rock seemed to extend the length of his thigh and it looked like girlfriend noticed as well....

She let him have the next slow dance...and from the peek I managed, she had made him longer and harder than he was when they began—then Chanel got serious....

Now five-foot, nine—yesssss, four-inch stilettos will do that for us 'shawties'—all of her assets were in perfect position to begin the 'assault'....

All those titties just pushin' up and spillin' out that corset—girlfriend had stopped tryin' to get them to stay in—stopped tryin' to keep the nipples from winkin' at people—Chanel simply said 'fuck it!' and let the 'twins' have their way—all over that brotha's tight t—body oils and perfume and the electrical charge of her stiff nipples spiking a jolt from his nipples down to the tip of his big, long, fat dick....

Chanel felt it too—especially the effect she was having on all that cock....phase two of her attack: she cupped all of his ass in her palms...spread it and pulled herself to him as close as possible....

With the same move she had open her thighs and gotten the thigh with that big-ass cock wedged between them.... There, she might as well have been naked...the 'oil' that two of them produced left the area around her pussy transparent, and totally fucked up the left leg of a pair of very expensive linen pants....

She made the boi cum—right then...right there....

***

Majik was too amused—so was I—at our 'non-practicing heterosexual'....so amused that she had to look twice for the deep bass that crooned: 'May I buy you ladies a drink...?'

sydian
sydian
81 Followers
12