The Bigger Step Brother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her free hand then moved down to my exposed crotch and she began to fondle my burning testicles.

"That's it Alan," she whispered into my ear, "I saved this much just for you. I know you were watching us from the door. I didn't stop. I was enjoying his massive dick too much. Looks like he's the REAL bigger brother in this family!"

Her hand then moved past my balls and I felt a finger approach somewhere I've never been touched before. Then, the strangest feeling began to sore through my body. There was a combination of pain and pure joy as I felt her index finger push its way straight into my virgin asshole. The shock made me swallow Nizar's salty cum as I gave out a yelp that was muffled by her hand.

"Mmmmm, you liked that didn't you?" she whispered, "I loved it too!"

How much more humiliation could I stand? I thought it was over, but then I felt her finger moving quickly and roughly in and out of ass.

"Now cum for me, lil girl!" she whispered with her ears pressed up against my lips.

I couldn't help it. For the second time that night, my body began to shake as I shot out two small loads onto the carpet. During my orgasm, she took her hand off my mouth and placed it around my back.

When my body finally calmed down, I realized that I lay there limp being cradled by my girlfriend; one hand between my legs with a finger up my ass and her other hand supporting my back.

She pulled her finger out quickly and made my body lunge again.

I looked into her eyes and what I saw was genuine happiness in her smile.

"Did you like that, my lil girl?" she asked softly.

I didn't know what to say, so I asked, "Lil girl?"

Adriana giggled.

"Of course!" she said, "Lil boys have dicks; lil girls have clits. So what does that make you?"

I looked down at my now flaccid penis, shriveled up less than 1 inch encased entirely by my foreskin. My eyes then caught sight of my own cum on the carpet. Adriana noticed what I was looking at.

"Little girls clean up after themselves!" she giggled, "You need to learn that!"

I couldn't argue. So I stood up and walked towards the bathroom to grab some toilet paper when I felt a firm grip come down on my wrist.

"Oh no you don't," she said pulling me back towards her, "No paper towels for you!"

She then forced me down onto my knees in front of my own cum.

"Now clean up the way a proper girl cleans up," she ordered with a huge grin on her face.

I looked up into her eyes. What happened to me? Did I actually enjoy all this? I knew I did; I also knew I couldn't say no to her. My life would never be the same anymore.

I bent down, brought my face close to the carpet and stuck my tongue out...

==============

Notes:

- This is my FIRST erotic story ever.

- I wrote this just about a year ago in an attempt to explore my SPH fetish.

- The story is based loosely on actual events.

- The physical descriptions of all three characters are 100% real.

- The events up until the "slap" all did happen, almost exactly like I described it.

- In real life though, my GF broke up with me a few days later.

- The story was an attempt to explore what I wish would have happened next had I been accepting of my humiliation fetish.

Hope you enjoyed! Leave me feedback and tell me what you want to see in part two! ;)

12