The Bigger The Better

Story Info
Kim can't get filled enough.
936 words
3.71
32.8k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim graduated high school a virgin, she dreamed of sex and would often play with herself. Her parents often warned her of the issues with having sex too soon. Pregnancy, STD'S, and having her heart broken from falling in lust, when she thinks it's love. Kim took her parents advice, almost to a fault you might say.

Kim stood 5ft 7in tall, 145lbs, 34c cup breast, huge nipples, flat stomach, and a round chocolate booty. She wore glasses, and never really showed off her figure. Her Mocha chocolate shin tone was not without flaws, struggling with acne, and dry skins she would almost soak herself in baby oil, and coco butter after each shower.

The summer after graduation some of her classmates threw a pool party, lots of bikinis and an array of swim trunks filled the pool. Kim had worn a one piece, not looking to expose herself like some of te other girls. Johnathan was a close friend of Kim's, as they splashed around Johnathan came up behind her, he wrapped his arms around her in an attempt to dunk her. She trusted her hips backward, try to force his grip loose. Pushing her round behind against the front of his shorts, she could feel his penis, semi erect, but still hard enough for her to notice.

Kim turned to him, and they both locked eyes. For the first time she could feel a heated moisture between her legs that was not due to the warmth of the pool. Kim quickly headed for the edge of the pool, she jumped out and headed to the locker room. She looked around and noticed there was nobody there, she stepped into the shower and started to remove her swim suit.

She had to investigate this feeling of heat and moisture coming from her pussy. She turned on the shower, with her hand she ran her fingers across her wet pussy, and she put her fingers to her nose. The smell excited her, her own scent was mesmerizing, strong enough overpower the smell of the chlorine. She immediately went back down for another whiff. This time she couldn't bring herself to remove her hand.

Kim had rubbed her clit this time. The feeling had made her knees buckle, she coward in the corner of the shower, vigorously rubbing her clit, and biting her lip in attempt to muffle her moans. Before long she was met with her first climax. Kim could do nothing but hold her pussy in her hand as she explodes. As the feeling passed, she once again examined herself, she noticed a glob of white creamy liquid escaping from the hole in her pussy.

Not knowing what to do she wiped it with her fingers, looking at the cum on her fingers she once again put it to her nose. The smell was sensational, almost perfect, without thinking she put her fingers in her mouth, tasting her own juices for the first time, she sucked so hard, as if she was trying to suck the fingers off her hand.

Relieved, and slightly embarrassed Kim put her clothes on and headed home. Upon arriving she went straight to her room. She stripped down and climbed into bed, she wanted that feeling back again. Kim laying with her legs spread wide began to rub her clit, but it was not enough. She licked her fingers and repeated the motion, but it was not working. Kim began to get frustrated, why is it not working like before she asked? Then it hit her, it was the feeling of Johnathan ' dick on her ass that started this. So she needed something hard, something like a penis to arouse her. She though to herself that her fingers will need to do. She started by rubbing a finger near the whole in her pussy, she was getting wet. Kim then decided to put it inside of her, at first it hurt a bit. After slowly putting her fingers inside her a few times she was soak and wet, her finger slid in and out with ease.

This feeling was great but it was not enough, so she added another finger, this stretched her pussy a little wider, a little more pain but she guessed it should be this way. Then she added another finger, with a lust full smirk she thought to herself that this must be what sex is like. She drove herself to the edge of maddness, and then the felt it, a feeling around he belly button that caused her to jerk and wiggle. Was she about to cum? What am is so hot she asked?

Impulse kicked in and she was now thrusting her three fingers in and out like a crazy woman. Minutes later she was cumming, and cumming hard that it made her yell. Kim's screams shook the house. Her mother called up to her to see if she was ok. Kim giggled and replied saying she was ok, her mother told he dinner would be ready shortly. Kim got out of bed, legs wobbly, heart racing, and flushed across her face.

As she made her way to the bathroom to clean up. She had a brand new mind set. She loved cumming she loved her body, and her pussy. She turned on the hot water and began to wipe herself clean, what a feeling she thought? If my fingers can do that, just imagine what the real thing will do? Or anything else I can fit in there for that matter? Sex can't be as bad as her parents said it was.