The Bigger They Are Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooooooooh Eve, your ass look so good with a plug in it." AJ giggled, "Mmmmmmmmm, spread those cheeks for me. I want a real good look at the cute little ass hole I'm about to make my cute little fuck hole."

Eve gritted her teeth but did as she was told, allowing her panties to drop round her ankles before she pulled her ass cheeks apart as wide as she could without the butt-plug falling out.

Unfortunately she felt it about to fall out anyway, forcing her to clinch her ass hole to keep it in, which naturally made Eve blush again. If she noticed AJ didn't say anything, either out of mercy or more likely because she was just too busy staring at Eve's ass. As if proving it was the latter AJ jumped up and skipped over to Eve for a closer look, after a few seconds pushing Eve's hands away so she could spread those cheeks herself.

"Oh yes, your ass hole look so good with a plug in it. So good, and so fuck-able." AJ grinned wickedly as she squeezed Eve's cheeks and rubbed her finger over and around the plug before smacking that booty, "But I don't want to get ahead of myself, I haven't even greeted you properly."

With that AJ grabbed onto Eve's hair and yanked it upwards, forcing the other woman to her full height. Then it became a bit of a pain to maintain her hold, especially when she yanked that hair again and forced Eve to turn around, but it was so worth it to be able to pull the other girl down into a heated kiss as it helped establish who was in charge here.

That's what AJ had been doing since she opened the door and she delighted in keeping it up through shoving her tongue into the other WWE diva's mouth, Eve surprisingly docile as she massaged AJ's tongue with her own and let her victorious opponent have full control.

"There, consider yourself greeted." AJ gasped several minutes later when she had broken the kiss, Eve straightening up as AJ let go of her hair, giving her an idea, "Then again, I think there's at least one more thing I have to do before you're properly greeted."

Grinning mischievously AJ buried her face in Eve's huge boobs and 'motor-boated' them, gleefully rubbing her face against those mountains of flesh for several minutes. With Eve's high heels she didn't even have to bend down a little bit.

Actually, she almost had to stand on her tiptoes, and despite the insecurities about her height this was a massive turn on for AJ. Beth and Kaitlyn hated wearing heels, but they both wore them for AJ out of obligation in the former's case and love in the latter so AJ could do things like this, and of course eventually wrap her mouth around one of those nipples so she could officially start the tittie worship.

Eve Torres might be one of the biggest bitches AJ had ever met, but she also had one of the biggest racks AJ had ever had the pleasure of playing with.

If it wasn't for her amazing girlfriend Kaitlyn and her soon to be fully broken in bitch Beth Phoenix then AJ would have probably gone after Eve a lot sooner, because damn these tits were wonderful, AJ grabbing two big handfuls of them and going back and forth between those nipples, licking and sucking on them greedily while loving the fact that the only thing Eve could do was stand there and moan in pleasure like the big bitch that she was.

AJ could have happily played with those big boobs all night long, but that wouldn't put Eve in her place. Besides, while she was used to having her cunt burn with need while she worshipped a woman's body, she wasn't a helpless bottom anymore.

No, AJ was a top. That meant she could get pleasure whenever she wanted it, and as much as she wanted to play with Eve's enormous tits she also wanted to have the diva's champion on her knees in front of her frantically eating her out. So while her face was still buried in Eve's cleavage AJ slowly pushed down her short shorts and panties, stepped out of them and then grabbed a firm hold of Eve's hair again.

Finally pulling her face from Eve's boobs AJ ordered, "Time to eat my pussy you stuck up little bitch!"

Before Eve could offer up any kind of retort she was shoved down onto her knees and then her face was pushed into AJ's pussy. Instinctively she immediately started to lick, a proud smirk crossing her face as she made AJ moan.

It had been a long time since she gone down on AJ, or any other woman who wasn't Beth, but Eve remember just how the little pipsqueak liked to be licked, the taller brunette quickly giving the smaller one what she knew she liked in an attempt to avoid taking a brutal butt banging. Or more accurately taking a brutal butt banging before she was ready for it.

Of course a big part of her wanted to avoid taking a brutal butt fucking at all, but Eve had more or less made peace with the fact that she was getting ass fucked by this tiny girl.

She knew there was nothing she could do to stop it, and while that horrified her it also turned her on, just as while she was mostly showing such enthusiasm for licking AJ's cunt so the girl would go easy on her part of her had missed the taste of pussy. Or at least pussy not belonging to Beth, and it was thrilling to taste AJ's pussy again, Eve finding the flavour just as delicious as she remembered.

As AJ's cream began flowing more rapidly, prompting Eve to wrap her lips around the tiny wrestler's entrance so that yummy liquid could pretty much flow directly down her throat and she could suck as well as lick, Eve found herself wishing that they could just do this all night long.

That if she made AJ cum hard enough with her mouth then she could just spend the entire night between the other girl's legs, not simply because she wanted to avoid the humiliation of being butt fucked by this tiny brunette, but because she genuinely wanted to spend the whole night with her face buried in AJ's pussy.

Unfortunately those hopes were almost immediately dashed as AJ moaned, "Mmmmmmmmm, harder! Lick me harder Eve! Come on bitch, make me cum. Ooooooooooh, you still need to stick your tongue up my ass before I fuck yours, so get a move on! Mmmmmmmmm, don't act like you don't know how to get me off you little muff munching slut, ohhhhhhhhhhh, come on, get that dyke tongue inside me so I can ass fuck you! Oh yeah, shove your tongue in my lesbo pussy like you're about to shove it up my dyke ass you fucking lesbian whore! Fucking fuckkkkkkkkkkkk ooooooooohhhhhhhhh shit, fuck me! Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss oh God, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddddd aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Eve smiled proudly as she was able to render AJ incoherent by pushing her tongue as deep as it would go into the other girl's cunt and then beginning to fuck her with it. Part of her still wished she could just do this all night, especially when AJ's heavenly cum flooded her mouth a few minutes later, but mostly she found she was looking forward to being further humiliated.

After all, Eve was currently on her knees worshipping the pussy of the shortest girl on the roster, a girl who until recently had been everybody's slut, a girl she had personally abused almost as much as Beth. The idea of her getting her revenge was undeniably hot, Eve's submissive side loving that she was on her knees getting her face covered in little AJ's pussy cream and then later her cum.

AJ somewhat regretted rushing this. She knew from past experience, when Eve wasn't a complete bitch, that the taller brunette had a really talented tongue and apparently she hadn't forgotten how to use it.

Although AJ was sure Beth had given Eve plenty of practice, AJ grinning with delight at the thought of a threesome where Beth watched, and not just heard, AJ use Eve like a cheap whore. Then maybe she'd butt fuck Beth in front of this little brown-noser, Eve's mouth becoming almost as wide as Beth's butt hole as AJ stretched it. Then, she had no doubt, Eve would started figuratively kissing her ass, cheering her on a she pounded Beth's butt.

That of course led AJ to glance at her phone and wonder what her secret bitch was doing right now. Was she gearing up to shove a dildo in her ass? Maybe lubing it up or fingering her back hole? Or was the mighty Glamazon already frantically abusing her fat ass while the whole time wishing it was AJ's strap-on that was ramming in and out of her ass hole.

Or perhaps Beth was sitting on her hands trying to resist the urge to get herself off, or even listening, as AJ made another of Beth's bitches hers. Try as she might she couldn't hear anything, not that it really mattered as soon she would force the truth out of Beth and punish or reward her accordingly.

In the meantime Eve was doing some of her best work, tongue fucking AJ more rapidly than ever before, her hand squeezing her ass as she pulled her cunt and her own face forwards so that Eve was literally smothering herself with AJ's cunt.

This enthusiasm, having Eve on her knees and thinking about Beth anally masturbating to all of this combined to make AJ rushed towards the edge of orgasm and then over it, a loud squeal of ecstasy echoing throughout the room as the smallest diva on the roster came in the WWE diva's champion's mouth and all over that bitchy diva's face.

AJ tried her best to say something coherent, but it was no use, she was too far gone. Although not too far gone to not realise Eve had removed her tongue in favour of frantically swallowing as much of the yummy girl cum as she could, the sensation of having her cum sucked out of her more than enough to keep AJ on her high.

And oh how she would have loved for Eve's tongue to return and make her cum a few more times, but she wanted to save her strength for pounding Eve's ass hole with her strap-on. So even though it almost physically hurt AJ tightened the grip she already had in Eve's hair, forced her away from her cunt when she was sure the other girl had swallowed all of her cum and then turned around.

"Pucker up brown-noser!" AJ said, slapping her own ass with the hand which had been holding Eve's hair, "It's time for you to literally kiss some ass! Mmmmmmm, come on slut, don't act like you haven't done this before. I've seen your pretty face buried in between Beth's big fat butt cheeks plenty of times, so I'm sure this will be a real treat for you."

Eve blushed as AJ's words reminded her of all those times she worshipped Beth's ass, not just in the locker rooms in front of everyone but in private. Obviously it was more humiliating with an audience, but in private Beth had more patience, often enjoying a good book while Eve's face was buried in between her cheeks for hours.

Luckily for Eve she wasn't normally Beth's first choice to be her ass kisser, but she did it enough to know what to do, and she doubted AJ would accept a second-rate performance, so after the other brunette let out a annoyed sounding cough Eve shot forwards and pressed her lips to AJ's left ass cheek.

"That's right, kiss my ass!" AJ grinned as she felt Eve's lips on her backside, "Mmmmmmmm, and speaking of right, don't forget about my right butt cheek. Yes, that's it you little kiss ass, don't let either of those cheeks feel neglected. Embrace your true self Eve. Embrace the fact that you're an ass kissing bitch who will do anything to get ahead by literally becoming my ass kissing bitch!"

Instinctively Eve glared up at AJ, but there was nothing she could do. Nothing but glare and move her lips from one cheek to the other, Eve covering those cheeks in kisses as a sign of respect to the tiny woman who had conquered her. That's what AJ had done. AJ had kicked her ass and merely a few hours later had Eve on her knees kissing AJ's ass, the little pipsqueak effortlessly humiliating her, and part of Eve was loving it.

Sure, she fantasised about shoving her biggest strap-on up this tight little booty and giving this uppity bitch the butt fucking of a lifetime, but that just let her to thinking about how it was going to be her butt fucked in a matter of moments, which made Eve whimper against AJ's ass cheeks in an mixture of fear and anticipation.

"Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's right ass kisser, become my personal ass kisser!" AJ giggled as she arched her back and stuck out her ass to make it easier for Eve to worship it, "Yeeeeeeessssssss mmmmmmmmm, oh Eve, it feels so good to have you kiss my ass, mmmmmmmmmmm, but my ass hole is beginning to feel neglected. Oooooooooooh, I know, why don't you give it a little kiss? Oh yes, that's it Eve, spread my cheeks and kiss my fucking ass hole you tall bitch! Oh yeah, now lick it, lick my butt hole ooooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssss! That's it, that's exactly it, ooooooooooh tongue my little ass hole! Mmmmmmmm, tongue it like you do Beth's."

Again Eve blushed but obeyed, using both hands to pull AJ's cheeks as wide apart as possible so she could get plenty of access to the other girl's butt hole. She then gave it a little kiss before beginning to cautiously lick it. Then firmly lick it.

Then before Eve knew it she was enthusiastically lapping away at that puckered rosebud, the WWE diva's champion giving the other wrestler a long drawn-out rim job as AJ continued offering encouragement. And literally laughing at her, Eve just glad that her fellow tops and the WWE universe couldn't see her submissively licking AJ's ass hole.

"Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, lick it slut! Lick my ass hole!" AJ practically growled as she reached back and pulled the other brunette deeper into her butt, "Don't be shy, really get in there. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, stick your tongue in my ass and taste what I had for breakfast! Ohhhhhhhhhh come on Eve, let go of my cheeks so you can really bury your face in my ass. Yeahhhhhhh Eve, you've been walking around with your head up Beth's butt for so long it's about time you learned that there is at least one other woman around here that's better than you, and deserves your tongue up her butt."

While part of Eve wanted to remove her tongue entirely and argue the point she really couldn't. AJ might be tiny, but she had defeated her with ease, and the funny thing was that Eve had known it was coming.

It was why she was so grateful that AJ had been completely distracted by the men, and women, in her life and had left the title to her, because if she fought the much more experienced wrestler for the belt she knew she wouldn't stand a chance, the thought making Eve whimper as she let go of those cheeks and let them smother her face as she started pushing her tongue up AJ's ass.

"YES, that's it, mmmmmmmmm, get your tongue up my tight little butt! Mmmmmmmm, fuck me!" AJ squealed with delight.

AJ was sure she said more, no doubt a lot more, but she became lost in the wonderful sensation of having Eve Torres eating her ass out. Oh yes, for someone who used her mouth to hurt everyone around her Eve was really talented at oral, worshipping pussy and ass with her pretty little mouth and making the recipient feel so good.

So good in fact that AJ considered making Eve a bottom again when Beth gave in and begged her to take her place as Alpha female and take the mighty Beth Phoenix as her full-time bitch. AJ was sure that would be a great way to start off her reign, diva after diva lining up to give Eve a taste of her own medicine.

Then again that was the fate AJ had picked out for Beth, and she couldn't do much better than throwing The Glamazon to the wolves. At best Eve would be a yummy desert, served after all the other divas had been spoilt on the delicacy which was submissive Beth Phoenix.

So maybe she'll keep Eve all to herself just as Beth had done recently, perhaps only allowing her girlfriend Kaitlyn a shot at this wonderful mouth, and Eve's tight little ass. The tight little ass AJ was about to destroy, the smaller brunette reaching down to rub her clit, that and the thought of destroying Eve's tight ass while Eve's tongue was as far as it could go up her own tight booty making AJ cum again.

It was nowhere near a satisfying as the last, but AJ were still tempted to spend a little longer with Eve rimming her butt. Like a couple of hours maybe. But as much as she liked getting her ass worshipped it was time for AJ to really make Eve her bitch, so with a grin on her face she ordered, "Mmmmmmmm, that was great, but it's time to wreck your rectum. So take your tongue out of my ass so I can go and get one of my strap-ons."

Eve whimpered into her ass, and then when she pulled her tongue out reminded AJ, "You, you said you would be gentle, remember?"

"I did." AJ softly conceded as she walked over to her bag, then she grinned as she pulled out a huge dildo, "But I didn't say I would use a small strap-on. Or even that I would use lube."

As AJ steps into the harness and started pulling it up her thighs Eve gulped, "Could, could I suck it at least? Please?"

Tightening the strap-on around her waist AJ pretended to look thoughtful before smiling, "I guess that would be ok, as long as you promise to do a good job."

"Oh, I promise." Eve said in relief as she waddled over on her knees to where AJ was now standing, "I promise I'll be the best cock sucker you've ever had."

AJ giggled as with that Eve grabbed the shaft by the base and wrapped her lips around the tip, sucking noisily as she then started to bob her head up and down it. Then, with a somewhat smug look in her eye, Eve more or less lived up to her promise by taking inch after inch of dildo into her mouth and down her throat.

Of course AJ had trained Kaitlyn to deep throat her cock just like this, and after a lot of practice Beth had become just as big a sword swallower, however it was still impressive, Eve sucking and slurping eagerly with the full length of the dildo down her windpipe, definitely making her one of the best cock suckers AJ had ever had.

Despite her teasing AJ had been totally going to make Eve suck her cock before the other diva had offered. After all, she may hate this bitch, but she wasn't a monster and wasn't about to literally ruin her rectum, even though there was a sadistic part of AJ which thought she would rather enjoy truly destroying Eve's booty.

However figuratively would be more than enough, especially if Eve officially became her bitch shortly afterwards, AJ again becoming lost in the idea of how Beth's submission to her would mean that all the WWE divas past and present would become her little lesbian fuck toys as she allowed Eve a few minutes to give her a long drawn-out blow job.

"Ok, that's enough lube." AJ grinned, pulling the dildo out of Eve's mouth, "Now, what position shall I fuck your ass in?"

"Whatever position you want AJ." Eve quickly replied while making sure to sound subservient.

"Nice submissive reply brown-noser." AJ laughed, "But I'm actually asking. What position would you like me to ass fuck you in?"

Eve blushed, thought about it for a second, and then admitted, "I, I like it when I can ride it. That way I get to control how much I take, and at what speed."

AJ consider this for a moment, then nodded her head, "I suppose since you've been such a good little submissive slut, I'll be nice just this once. But you're going to have to get your tongue much further up my ass if you want this treat next time. Do you understand me bitch?"

"Yes AJ." Eve blushed, not even trying to argue that this was a one-time thing as deep down she suspected this was the first of many times she would be submitting to little AJ Lee, "Do you want me in cowgirl, or reverse cowgirl?"

"Mmmm, let's start off with reverse cowgirl. That way I can enjoy watching your booty bounce for me." AJ grinned as she jumped on the bed so that her head was resting against the pillow and then criss-crossed her fingers behind her head in a cocky pose and ordered, "Now pop out that butt-plug and come sit on my dick. Mmmmmmmm oh Eve, your ass is so hot. I'm going to love fucking it."

Eve blushed once again as she did as she was told, standing up and turning around so AJ could get a good view of her slowly pulling out the plug. Then she quickly jumped onto the bed and got into position, and then pulled her ass cheeks apart to expose her ass hole. At least that way she didn't have to look at AJ's grinning face as she slowly positioned her butt hole over the far smaller girl's cock and started pushing herself downwards, Eve softly quivering with humiliation when she felt she had made contact.