The Biggest Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was beginning to get really excited. His hands pressured my ass further down his dick with my every thrust. I wanted this so much. I craved for my peach to grind hard against his crotch, to swallow up his erection entirely and make him suffer, but never had I felt so utterly defeated. As his cock shoved further into me, I whimpered like a bleeding virgin, overwhelmed by the immense pressure of John's massive dick forcing itself deeper.

Somehow, I couldn't stop though. As much as he spread me open, and as much as it hurt to take him deeper, John's huge dick was beginning to satisfy the craving between my legs. That empty ache that I felt was a hole being filled sevenfold. I worked my ass harder onto his cock, riding deeper and rolling my hips back and forth into his lap. My cheeks were no longer merely brushing his thighs, for at last I was fully mounted on his bare lap.

I watched his flat stomach between us as I rode him, and marveled at his long thick arms that wound around me. I groped at his biceps, feeling the strength rippling through his arms as his big hands squeezed my ass. I watched the veins in his neck, wanting to bite him there and take in his sweaty, musky aroma. His eyes twinkled with pleasure as he gazed up at me. I watched those eyes soak in my body atop him, his thick cock pumping inside of me excitedly.

John's long dick was stabbing up into me, and I needed more. It was almost to much to bear, but when I tried to raise my ass up a little on his shaft, his hands pulled my ass down deeper. I tried to power through it. I worked his pole side to side, back and forth, grinding his enormous cock with my hips. His dick felt as though it was in my stomach.

I sat straight up and my head fell back. As I did, John's dick felt like it forged deeper. My eyes rolled into my head and I screamed. I could feel that my cry of ecstasy had done something for him, for John's stiff monster began to pulse hard inside me. His moans became louder and his motions grew more strenuous.

Then, John began to buck his hips into me from beneath, the two of us grinding roughly into each other. I felt the teasing flutter of an orgasm deep inside me. I fought John's cock harder, clawing to get myself there. My thick ass cheeks clenched hard against him. My arms were now stilts against his broad sweaty chest, my nails digging into his skin against the pain and pleasure. A weakness spread through my hips, and a tide of pure insanity crashed through my head.

I realized I was screaming very loudly. I had never heard this girl before. Many times before when I reached climax I would move to a slow grind and give the guys a lusty stare, always teasing and tempting them. Now I was a greedy sex fiend, sucking every bit of power from John's giant cock into my cunt. A flood swept through me and my pussy flushed wet and warm. I was literally dizzy, my mind reeling from my orgasm as John continued to thrust into me. My pussy tightened hard around his thick cock as I emptied the last of myself onto him.

Weakness racked my entire body when my orgasm subsided, but John never stopped. His enormous shaft hammered into me, his ass hanging off the edge of his couch as he used his legs for support. I crashed against him, my tits in his face and my arms draped over the back of the couch. My cunt still felt as though it was being split wide open by his monstrous cock. All I could do was clutch the couch as my ass was pounded from underneath. I gritted my teeth as I felt my left nipple being sucked into his lips and chewed hard. My other breast was almost being rubbed raw by his stubbled cheek.

At last I felt John thrust hard, and a sharp pain shot up into my stomach. I felt his warm cum spew into me as his body locked. I did my best to twirl my hips and stir his cock as he came, fatigued as I was. His cock pumped and jumped, and his growls of pleasure were muffled against my breasts.

With a stroke of deafening silence, John was finished. I lay over the edge of the couch, breathing hard with my hair stuck to my forehead. The sweat was literally dripping from my body in places. I could feel John's heavy hot breath against my pink tits. His huge hands were still on my sticky ass, though their grip had loosened.

I could feel his enormous rod loosing power, retreating from my beaten pussy like a great snake coiling within me. It throbbed still, and I allowed myself to marvel at its sheer size once more, its girth filling me even as it weakened. The ache within me pulsed dimly and I worked the muscles in my pussy to squeeze John's marvelous dick in a sexual embrace.

After what seemed like an hour, I summoned enough energy to climb from John's lap, his long slimy cock slipping free from my snatch. All I could think to do was sprawl on the end of the couch, resting my head on the cushioned arm rest. I was too weak to move or say anything. I almost forgot that John was there as I stared blankly at the ceiling. It was sometime shortly after that my eyes closed and I drifted to sleep.

-----

I awoke suddenly in John's dimly lit living room, still lying on his couch. My neck ached from lying against the arm of the couch. I rose slowly to sit and rubbed my eyes wearily. The apartment was dark save for the orange glow from the street lights outside. I glanced behind me into the kitchen. The blue digital readout on the microwave showed that it was 3:30, obviously early in the morning. This was typical of me. Usually when I crashed out drunk in a strange place, I would always wake up in the early morning feeling woozy and misplaced.

My hair was undoubtedly a mess, and my dress felt damp and clung to my skin. My head swam and I knew I was slightly hung over. My mouth was dry as cotton, and my throat was sore. I could feel my bare snatch, sticky and loose between my legs. I felt hollow in my pelvic region, and I remembered the giant cock I had taken inside of me.

I shot a groggy look at John, naked and sleeping beside me on the opposite end of the couch. He still looked average and amazing at the same time. His long legs hung open from the edge of the couch, his arms laying across that broad chest of his. My panties still hung around his thick neck like a necklace. I watched the rise and fall of his upper body, still lusting over his completely normal physique.

I knew it had to do with what hung between his legs. I couldn't help but stare at John's flaccid dick. It was utterly limp, but somehow still was far bigger than any other I had seen. I suddenly felt my tongue grow moist again, and the ache crept between my legs yet again. I wanted to take that big cock in my mouth and make it grow again. I wanted to watch it pump full, and climb onto it and drive it deep up inside of me once more. I wanted it to split me open, to fill me like no other could. I wanted another dose of his hot cream shooting into me.

I shook my head and looked away. I gathered my thoughts and found my wrist pouch. I had to get out of here. I hated awkward "morning afters." I stood on my aching feet, realizing I had slept with my heels on. I dug in the pouch for my phone and crossed the apartment quickly, thankful the carpet hid the sound of my heels. I didn't bother fetching my panties from around John's neck, for the last thing I wanted was to wake him. I found the front door and pulled it open.

I stopped short, standing in the threshold. I glanced back at John's sleeping naked form on the couch. I felt the ache between my legs stir. I bit my lip as an idea hit me. I then made up my mind and walked back across the living room to the end table beside John's couch. I found a pen and a random envelope lying amidst the many others there. I quickly scribbled my phone number on the envelope and scurried from John's apartment.

Fifteen minutes later I sat in the backseat of a cab, unable to do anything but stare out the window. I kept thinking about my night with John and that enormous dick of his. No rumor that Felicia spread could have prepared me for the truth. My hand found its way between my legs, and my fingers stroked slowly at my sticky peach. A quivering breath escaped my lips as my fingers brushed my snatch, thinking of that huge dick.

"Wild night tonight? "

I almost jumped at the cab driver's question, drawing my hand away from my crotch quickly. I saw his eyes in the rear view mirror, darting from me to the road in front of him. I smiled sheepishly if not drowsily, before answering him.

"You have no idea."