The Bike Tour

Story Info
Close friends fall into a compelling threesome.
4.2k words
62.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjordan
rjordan
111 Followers

Chapter One

Kate and I had been touring with Carol and Doyle for years. They lived in Seattle, we lived in San Jose. We would see them two or three times a year mostly for a motorcycle tour. While we often shared a motel room while on the road, there was never a hint of shared sex on those trips. We were very close friends, but whatever private fantasies we might have had about one another, there was never a hint that they should be acted out.

We even went skinny dipping once together at a deserted natural pond we found in the Mojave Desert. We all acted more like brothers and sisters than anything else.

It was on one of these trips that the equation changed. Half way across the United States, Carol got word that her brother was in the hospital and she had to return to Seattle immediately. We were too far from home to get her to the hospital on time. Instead, we road 200 miles and put her on a plane in Kansas City with her blessing to continue the tour and have fun. We assured her we'd try, though we weren't sure we could. After seeing Carol off, Doyle hopped on his Honda and Kate and I hopped on our well-used BMW to find a motel for the night.

We found one that allowed us to park our motorcycles outside the room, unloaded the bikes and dumped everything in the motel room. We were tired and bummed out over Carol and her brother. It had been a long hot day.

We left our bikes in the motel parking lot and the three of us headed on foot to a nearby tavern for a beer before calling it a night. The beer and cool atmosphere in the tavern relaxed us somewhat and we started to become our old laughing, joking selves again.

Kate became the center of our attention, the target of our gentle teasing and the object of our affection, but nothing overtly sexual even from me though we had been married for 10 years. She was a small beautiful woman with a body that never failed to elicit stares and double takes.

We headed back to the room laughing and grab-assing the way we always did when it was the four of us.

When we got to the room, we all jumped on one bed with Kate in the middle, propped up our pillows and laid back to watch TV. Kate complained of sore shoulders from the long ride and stressful day. She leaned forward and I massaged her shoulders.

Within a few minutes of this, she rolled on her stomach and I continued with the shoulder and back rub. Doyle offered to help out. He took over massaging her shoulders and I started working on her lower back.

It wasn't long before I told her to take off her halter top so we could do a better job. I was half teasing and half serious. No big deal. She often sun tanned her back that way in public. To this day, I think I regret that tease.

While Doyle worked his way down from her shoulders to her back, I worked my way down her little ass to her legs. She kept her legs together. It was all very sensual, but not sexual. I was clearly aroused, though. I never could touch her without getting aroused. That's why I married her. I had no doubt that Doyle was enjoying it and probably was also aroused. And the cooing sounds from Kate indicated she was in heaven. She loved massage probably more than sex.

We were all very relaxed so I suggested Kate remove her shorts. I helped her so she wouldn't have to sit up and expose her breasts to Doyle. She's no prude, but she was always pretty modest about showing herself, though she quietly enjoyed the attention her body brought her. I slid her panties off in the same motion with no complaints from her. Doyle and I remained fully clothed in T-shirts and walking shorts.

Without any signals between us, I started working my way up to her back and shoulders while Doyle moved down to her legs. He massaged the backs of her thighs, then worked down to her calves and then her feet. She loved having her feet massaged more than anything.

I couldn't resist including the sides of her beautiful breasts in my massage, but Doyle seemed to be restraining himself to a very professional massage. I watched him work back up her legs from her feet to her calves. Imperceptibly she began to move her small shapely legs apart as his hands worked higher up her legs.

By the time Doyle got back to her thighs, they were wide enough apart that he must have been able to see her pussy. But still he continued his professional massage and never once touched it. I know; I was watching intently.

We easily convinced Kate to turn over on her back. She was clearly very relaxed and trusting enough to expose herself completely naked. She was even a little turned on. Her alabaster skin was a little flushed below her throat, but her breathing was relaxed.

As soon as she rolled over, she protectively pulled her legs together and put her arms down to her sides.

Doyle kneeling at her right side continued on her legs. I was kneeling on her left massaging her front. I rubbed her pecs gently through her firm breasts, then worked down to lightly pinch her abs which she always enjoyed. I occasionally brushed my fingers through the top edge of her long dark pubic hair and I was starting to get very aroused. I was flushed and breathing heavier. Doyle was getting a very intent look on his face and was spending more and more time looking at her soft dark bush.

As Doyle worked up to the front of her thighs, Kate once again slowly parted her legs. Whether she was consciously inviting Doyle to touch her pussy, I don't know. At this point, I doubt she would have minded if he did.

Without warning, Kate's reaction began to change. Doyle was massaging so close to her pussy he must have felt her heat. I was gently massaging around her breasts. Her breathing increased rapidly and she let out a series of little grunts. I watch her abs start to contract and release several times, then she shuddered and moaned deeply in an unmistakable orgasm. As quickly as it came on, she rolled over on her side towards me in a fetal position and wouldn't allow either of us to touch her. In 10 years of loving and playful sex with me, she had never had an orgasm of any kind until this night.

Doyle moved over to his own bed and Kate and I spooned until we woke up the next morning. Some time during the night, I had the first wet dream in 20 years and made such a mess I had to get up for a towel to cover the wet spot. Kate's withdrawal after her orgasm was so sudden I was concerned how we would all face one another the next morning. But three people on two motorcycles live so closely together they have to resolve problems fast. And we were still 1,800 miles from home.

Chapter Two

As usual on our trips together, I was the first to awaken. I got up, dressed quickly, and walked down the block for donuts and coffee for all of us. When I returned, Doyle was in the shower and Kate was still asleep. Doyle came out of the bathroom and greeted me. It was a guarded, "'Mornin', Rick". I pointed at the coffee and donuts. "Thanks."

"Look...I'm sorry."
"About what? You didn't do anything to be sorry about. I hope Kate's OK with it, but believe me, I'm OK."

Kate woke up when she heard our voices. I brought her one of my T-shirts to cover herself. While she was putting it on, Doyle carefully turned away to give her privacy. She sat up in the bed and I brought her a donut and coffee. I wanted to talk about last night, but Kate seemed to want to ignore what had happened.

"Well, where are we headed today?" she asked.

"I don't know...I took a look around. The motel has a great pool and there's a movie theater and restaurants just down the road. Why don't we just stay here for a day or so and get our bearings again. I'd hate to get back on the road if we aren't really in the mood to enjoy it."

Kate and Doyle agreed. I was fairly sure they would.

We hopped on the bikes for a quick look around town and returned to the room around 11 am. The day was already heating up so we put on our suits and headed for the pool for some sun before lunch.

Bikinis were made for Kate. At 5'2", slim, with the most beautiful 34C breasts, she is always the center of attention at any pool. Her dark brown hair and eyes contrast dramatically with her very pale skin. Though she doesn't tan, she doesn't burn either. In a red bikini, she not only could stop traffic, she could stop hearts. She still stops mine. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. In the past, Doyle would look at her, but he was very discreet about it no doubt being respectful of our friendship. But that was changing. Doyle followed her carefully as she walked around the pool. When we were all in the pool together, he showed her far more attention than he normally would. Granted his wife was gone and Kate really was the center of our attention right now, but I was sure there was more touching than would have occurred before last night.

When we had had enough sun and fun, we decided to dress for lunch and return to the pool later. We went back up to the room that the maid had just finished cleaning up. Kate claimed the shower first. Without even thinking about it, she pulled off her bikini top as she walked toward the bathroom.

"Kate...," I said a little irritated.
"What? It's not like either of you haven't seen them before."

Doyle and I just looked at one another and shrugged. I wasn't sure I liked this new direction.

Doyle and I decided not to shower. We just put on clean clothes and combed our hair. When Kate was done, she came out with a cheap motel towel wrapped around her breasts that was just long enough to cover her mound, but not long enough to cover her cheeks. It was very sexy and under other circumstances I would have enjoyed it. Doyle couldn't stop looking at her.

We walked to a restaurant, had a nice lunch and walked back to the room. On the way, we were goofing around, trying to get all of us in step. Doyle and I had our arms around Kate's little waist. She had her left hand in my back pocket. I wondered where her right hand was and with a quick look behind discovered it was in his back pocket. In more than 10 years of friendship, we had never had this much physical closeness.

Back in the room, Kate kicked off her sandals and jumped on the bed. I followed laying close to her. Doyle flopped down on his own bed.

"You think I could have another massage?" she asked quietly. I was a little shocked. The first time was one of those tired fuzzy beer-haze things that just happen. But this was deliberate.

"Sure," said Doyle, piling out of his bed a little too quickly and standing between the beds. Kate jumped up next to him, raised her arms and said, "Help me take off my top?" It's a halter top, I thought. You don't need help removing a halter top. Doyle untied the knot in back and slipped it over her head. She leaned back against him lightly, then turned around so he could unbutton and unzip her shorts. They fell to her feet; she was not wearing panties. She jumped into bed next to me lying on her belly giving herself up to whatever was going to happen next. She had done what she was going to do to make things happen.

The night before, Doyle and I had remained dressed during the entire massage. Obviously, he had other plans this time. He removed his T-shirt, sat on the edge of the bed with one foot on the floor and began to massage her shoulders. I was lying on my side beside her and she was facing me. She searched my face for a hint about what I was thinking, then she kissed her fingers and pressed them to my lips. I knew then that things were going to change forever in our marriage and in our friendship.

Chapter Three

Kate turned on her back and looked at Doyle. He stopped his massage and just stroked her beautiful skin from her breasts to her thighs. I pulled off my T-shirt then layed back down beside her. I leaned over and kissed her, gently at first, then more passionately. I reached out and stroked her breasts, running my palm over her hard erect nipples. She reached down and started stroking my cock through my walking shorts. But by then she was already stroking Doyle's cock through his shorts. This was not going to be a massage; we were all way past that now.

I began sucking on her left breast while Doyle, still sitting next to her, reached down and started playing with her pussy. She was dripping wet. His fingers were soon visibly wet and her pubic hair was starting to form into wet tendrils. Doyle continued to explore while she tried to tug on his shorts. He stood up, allowed her to unbutton them, then kicked them free. She reached out to stroke his cock, her eyes wide with anticipation. He stood there while she admired it. It was maybe an inch shorter than mine, but slightly thicker. It didn't matter; it was new to her and therefore more exciting.

While he got the attention, I had to remove my own shorts. Ok, maybe so, but I'm in a better position, my competitive self was saying. I lifted her left leg, slid under it and inserted my cock in her incredibly wet pussy. It took seconds as it was a well-rehearsed favorite position for both of us. She pulled Doyle by his cock towards her and pulled the head of his cock in her mouth. She is very small and can't fit more than the head of a large cock in her mouth. She did her best with Doyle's larger thicker cock, and made up for it with an expert hand job. She is a master of the hand job. Despite my having her pussy, I envied Doyle that hand job and the very intimate attention from Kate that it represented.

She pulled free of my cock and pushed Doyle down to take my place. I was feeling a little hurt and maybe a little humiliated at the same time. I kept reminding myself that her interest in him is because he is new. My consolation was that I would get the intimate hand job that Doyle had been enjoying. I moved up to offer my cock to her. She grabbed it with her hand, but did not put it in her mouth. She was intent on getting Doyle settled in her pussy first.

Doyle knelt between her legs and began to rub his cock up and down her slit. He pushed the head up her slit without penetrating so that the whole length of his shaft rubbed her clit. Then he pulled back to do it again. I knew from experience Kate would have none of that. She wanted that cock in her. As soon as he pushed forward again, she put her palm on her mound and deflected the head into her eager pussy. I gloated to myself about my superior knowledge of this gorgeous little woman.

Once Doyle was pumping away, she could split her attention better and began giving me the "hand job". God, it was good. She grunted and groaned and squealed as Doyle pumped her pussy and I pumped her little mouth. Occasionally, she would pull away from me to watch Doyle's glistening cock slide in and out of her, but then her head would fall back and she would suck on me wantonly.

Unfortunately, I couldn't completely enjoy it. My competitive self would not let me cum before Doyle did. He was very close a couple of times, but would hold back. I was very close several times, but would also find the strength to hold back. Kate was not holding back. I watched her cum twice while Doyle was fucking her.

After the second time, she wanted a change. She pulled his cock out of her pussy and insistently pulled on it indicating he was going back to her head and I was going to fuck her. I knelt between her legs and was determined to show her I was a better lover. After one orgasm, she "ordered" another change. Doyle was back in the saddle and I was back to a hand job.

Doyle moved back in position, but quickly flipped her over on her belly with her ass in the air. I knew she wasn't going to go for this. She is very sensitive to having her cervix bumped; it is very painful for her. My competitive self wanted a little failure for Doyle, especially since she had pushed me aside after only one orgasm. He inserted his cock in her upturned pussy and she immediately started bucking back and forth on his cock. I was kneeling there not quite sure what to do. The two of them were fucking like rabbits and she was nearly screaming with each thrust. I couldn't believe my eyes. After one or two tries early in our marriage, she had never allowed me to take her "doggy style" again. Possibly his shorter cock was just what she needed for this position.

Doyle and Kate continued to go at it. I continued to try to find something useful to do. It was awkward. I eventually moved around so that she could reach my cock and continue with the BJ/HJ thing. With her head in my lap, I also could reach forward for free access to her breasts.

But this could not continue much longer. Both of them were a sweaty matted mess. She continued grunting and screaming with each thrust. Doyle was game, but slowing down. She grabbed my cock so hard I almost screamed, and shook in a powerful orgasm. Then I saw Doyle's eyes roll back while he twitched in orgasm. As exciting as it all was, watching him orgasm is something I could have done without. Years later, I still sometimes see it and shudder.

Both of them were spent, but I had not had the privilege myself. Kate was exhausted and couldn't even manage a half-hearted hand job. I finished the job myself, shooting in her mouth. She dutifully swallowed it. I was glad it was all over.

Kate recovered first and slipped into the shower. I followed behind her and showered with her. I just wanted to stay close to her. Pathetic maybe, but I needed her close right then. Besides, I wasn't sure Doyle wouldn't follow her in and I wanted to prevent it.

After we had all showered, we went back to the pool for the last rays of the afternoon. We commandeered the same three deck chairs we had used earlier in the day. Me on one side, Doyle on the other, Kate in the middle. We all promptly fell asleep.

When we awoke, the pool was deserted and the sun was going down. After a quick dip to wake up, we headed for the room.

Chapter Four

I managed to call the shower first for a change. The heat, the sun screen, the sweat all dissolved in a nice warm shower. I'd left the door cracked to keep the steam down. I turned off the shower and was drying myself when I glanced out the crack of the door. Kate was lying across the bed on her back with her swim suit still on. Doyle was standing next to the bed near her head with his cock out of his shorts. His balls hung in her hair as she licked and sucked the end of his cock while gently stroking the length of it with her hand. It seemed like such a casual impromptu thing. But even after all the sex we had just shared, this was too intimate, too personal and too private for me. Before it had been the three of us. Kate had sex with Doyle, but I was still there and part of her experience.

I wrapped the towel around my waist, and walked out into the room. Doyle looked sheepish when he saw me. They must have known I could walk out any time. Kate smiled and said, "Hi, baby. Care to join us." Again, it bothered me. Me join them? It was supposed to be Kate and I forever, not Kate and Doyle inviting me to join them. I'm never going to be able to accept this. I can temporarily deal with it, but I can't accept it.

I lay down next to her and put my head on her soft warm belly facing away from them. It was for comfort, not for sex. I could hear the sounds of sex...her slurping and swallowing, his grunts and whispered encouragement, the slight creaking and rocking of the bed as his thighs rhythmically pushed against the mattress.

To get them out of my head, I had to join in. I cupped her mound and kissed and licked her belly button. Slowly I moved down to produce my own slurping and swallowing sounds as I pulled her swim suit to the side and took control of her pussy with my mouth. I could always lose myself in that dark tangled warm pussy. It wasn't long before I began to feel her pushing against my mouth. Her muffled grunts became louder and faster. My hand on her belly felt the rhythmic contractions of her abs which I'd only yesterday learned was her point of no return. She pulled her mouth away from Doyle's cock with a loud grunt and shuddered in a protracted orgasm as she continued to stroke him. My joy in her orgasm was short-lived as a large gob of Doyle's cum fell in her pubic hair an inch from my mouth as he reached his own explosive orgasm seconds later. She was drenched in his cum from her face to her mound and her swim suit in between. It was almost an assault. Or a laying claim to this beautiful creature by marking her for himself. Ignoring his cum, I moved up on her so that I could fuck her myself. She pushed Doyle away and became totally mine until we both dissolved into two nearly perfectly timed orgasms. It was beautiful. More beautiful than I ever remembered. She was mine, and I wasn't going to share her again. On this trip or any other.

rjordan
rjordan
111 Followers
12