The Bikers

Story Info
Sue is taken, then accepts help from one of her attackers.
5.1k words
4.23
56.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers

"Go the speed limit or get out of the way, you fucking idiot!" Carl yelled loud enough that Sue figured for sure the other driver could hear it even though the windows were all closed and the air conditioner was on full tilt.

"Relax Carl, they're out for a Sunday drive and so are we. Just enjoy the view!"

"He's not even doing the speed limit Suzanne, that's what the right lane is for!"

He'd used her full name, something Sue had noticed he'd only do when he was either pissed off at her or thought she was being a 'fucking idiot', his favorite expression. Of course, he never outright said that to her but his tone and his replies often implied it. When other people were around, he would hold back so almost nobody knew some of the behaviours Sue was putting up with.

So Sue remained quiet. He was in a foul mood, had been most of the day. He'd been fine when they'd been visiting with Brenda, his daughter. But on the road, he'd been ranting and raving that all drivers except him were idiots. No, sorry, 'fucking idiots' is what they were.

He'd been prone to angry outbursts in the past but they were few and far between so Sue, who had been in love with the notion of love, had disregarded the outbursts and focused on the positives. However, in the last few months, they'd been more frequent. Sue had tried to get him to go see a therapist and vent his anger there but he refused, claiming it was perfectly normal to be angry once in a while when surrounded by idiots. Sue had fallen out of love and was in the process of setting everything up so she could leave him.

They were about half an hour from home when they came upon a group of bikers. The bikers had been in the left lane, passing a big rig. Again, Carl raged at the 'fucking idiots' blocking the left lane. This time, Sue stayed quiet. Carl was right up behind the last biker's motorcycle. When the last biker had taken the right lane, Carl stepped on the gas and told Sue to give the bikers the finger.

"No."

"Just do it for shit's sake."

"No, I will not do that!" Sue was adamant. Flipping up her finger was definitely not something to do to bikers and she knew it. Next thing she knew, Carl's raised finger was in her face; he was giving them the finger himself.

When he passed the front biker, Carl cut right in front of him. Sue was scared and held on to the handle on the door so hard, her knuckles were white. The bikers sped up and came up left of Carl and started making motions at him to pull over. Carl gave them the finger again.

"Please stop doing that." Sue pleaded. "These guys are dangerous, Carl, please just let them be."

"Shut up Suzanne, I am not going to let a bunch of little boys on motorcycles intimidate me."

"Carl, they're part of a biker gang!"

"No they're not!"

"Yes, they are!"

"What the fuck would you know about biker gangs anyway?"

"I can read and that's what's written on their gear."

"They're just 'wannabes', they're not the real thing."

Sue knew from reading articles and news stories that only real members of that gang would wear their colors. If anyone else attempted to do so, they could face severe consequences from the gang. But at this time, Carl was in such a foul mood that Sue opted for silence, again. She'd only lose in the end anyway.

The taunting continued. Then, as they were going up a big hill where a third lane is added on the right for slower vehicles, Carl stayed in the middle lane. A few motorcycles came around to the right and the bikers leered at Sue. Sue saw the first one and quickly turned her head away. She didn't want to look at them but that biker had seemed familiar. Something in his face looked like someone she'd seen before but couldn't place.

When the road reduced to two lanes again, the bikers had decided to stay behind Carl's truck. Carl saw that as a success "See, they've calmed down now and figured out that this truck belongs ahead of them."

Sue wanted to believe him but simply couldn't relax. They were about ten minutes from their home when Sue received a phone call from the work. After answering an easy question, she hung up but the phone started beeping that it was low on batteries so Sue shut it off.

"What did they want now?" Carl practically growled at her.

"Just to know if it was okay to do something. Nothing really important."

"I wish you could sometimes not be on call. Can't Julie or your boss assume the on-call for a weekend?"

"They do. But most times, the guys just call me because I can give an immediate answer. Julie and the boss still need training."

Just then, they reached their exit. Sue was looking forward to finally be rid of the bikers but to her dismay, they also took the exit.

"Turn right, Carl."

"Why? Our house is to the left."

"I know. I just don't want them to know where we live."

"Will you relax? They're not going to follow us!" As he said that, Carl turned left and the bikers followed.

When he turned left again, they still followed. Sue was terrified. "Carl, please, just drive past our turnoff and go to the cop shop."

"For Christ' sake Suzanne, they're just playing with us. They'll leave as soon as we park the truck in the driveway." And Carl turned on the street that led to their street. The bikers followed.

"Please Carl, don't go home! They're still following us! I'm scared of what they might do."

"Quit being such a coward. When we get home, just go in the house while I back up into the garage."

"I thought you were going to park in the driveway?"

"No, I'll park in the garage. We can unload the back later."

"See, you don't want to leave your truck where they can get at it! But I'm the coward. Please, this is our last chance, turn the opposite way and circle back to the cop shop."

"No! Now shut up and let me drive!"

Sue reached for his cell phone. He glared at her "What are you doing?"

Sue responded "I'm calling 9-1-1. These bikers are still following us and it's no coincidence." Carl angrily took the phone away from her and barked "You will do no such thing. Just grab your purse and go inside." He'd pulled up in front of the house and turned to back into the garage. While the garage door opened, he told Sue to get out. The bikers were parking their bikes on the street next to their garage. There were eight of them. Sue grabbed her purse, got out of the vehicle and ran for the house. She was relieved that none of the bikers followed her. Carl parked the truck in the garage and when he stepped out and shut the door to the garage, a few bikers went to him and one put his arm around Carl, like an old friend. Sue fumbled with her keys, dropping them to the landing twice because she was shaking so much. One biker started up the stairs as another of the bikers yelled at the neighbours that they were old friends, would have a half hour party and then leave so not to worry, the noise wouldn't be forever. The biker took the keys from Sue, saying "let me get that for you" and smiling like an old friend.

Sue was terrified. Carl was white as a ghost as he made his way up the stairs. Sue then saw that the biker behind him had a gun. As soon as the door was open, Sue tried to get to a phone but the biker who had opened the door grabbed her arm and told her to put down the phone. The one Sue thought looked familiar was turning his back to her and he barked a few nicknames and pointed to Carl and then said "I get the girl." The biker that had Sue by the arm pushed her towards the leader and she got dragged into the bedroom at the back of the house.

She then heard music start in the living room and the volume got turned up quite loud. The leader pointed to the windows and the door, the other three men that had followed them into the bedroom closed the windows and the blinds. They also turned on the night table lamps and closed the door to the rest of the house. Sue was petrified. She figured she was about to get raped or worse. When they reached the bed, the leader turned around and brought her up close to him. For the first time, Sue got a good look at his face. That face! How could it be? Sue was speechless from the surprise. This guy was none other than Michael, a guy who had studied with her in university! He spoke, or rather hissed at her "You be quiet and we won't hurt you. Am I making myself clear?" Sue nodded.

From the other side of the door, she could hear muffled screams and a struggle. She turned her head to the door and Michael turned it back to face him. "If you let us do what we want, we won't hurt you like they're hurting him. Don't fight it, you might like it!" Then, he let go of her and grabbed her blouse by the two sides of the collar and tore it open. "I get to fuck these tits and that face. You guys can have her cunt." Sue protested "No, please. I didn't do anything to you guys. Quite the opposite, I begged and pleaded for him to leave you alone."

Michael laughed "Ever heard of guilt by association? Now be quiet and take those shorts off." When Sue didn't move, he slapped her in the face and then grabbed her face and spoke quietly in her ear. "Sue, you have to do as I tell you otherwise I'll have to hurt you and I don't want to do that. But I can't let these guys see that we know each other so be good now!"

Michael turned to the others "I think she understands now that if she cooperates, we won't hurt her as much. But she does have a point, she wasn't the idiot this afternoon so let's just take our pleasure and go."

One of the other bikers laughed "You going soft or old on us, man?"

Michael laughed "I just like her tits and would rather have an easy fuck than a fight today."

As they were talking, Sue removed her shorts and her undies and also removed what was left of her shirt before removing her bra. Michael pushed her onto the bed, climbed up and straddled her chest. Another biker got between her legs and pulled her towards the edge of the bed. He grabbed Carl's pillow and put it under her back side and opened up his fly. Meanwhile, Michael was pushing her breasts together and moving his cock between them. He then told her to open wide and pushed his hard cock into her mouth. He bent over and whispered "Get it all nice and lubed up and it won't hurt so bad." As she started doing that, she felt the other biker penetrate her.

The pain was bad at first but with the little moisture inside, and the fact that the biker was not all that well endowed, the pain wasn't unbearable. Still, she had tears coming down her cheeks. Sue could hear Carl being beaten and figured they had put something in his mouth to muffle his screams. The music was very loud but she could still make out Carl screaming. Part of her felt sorry for him but part of her was also thinking he deserved everything he was getting for being such an idiot himself and putting both of them in this predicament.

Within a minute or two, the first biker was done and pulling out and another one took his place. Michael was still fucking her tits, roughly pushing them together around his cock. With his finger and thumb, he was tweaking her nipples and that was something Sue loved so she closed her eyes and focused on that, figuring that if she could enjoy part of it, she would lube up and it wouldn't be so bad. And it worked, her pussy lubed up just enough to make the second biker's cock glide in and out more easily.

The second biker was done after a while and was replaced by the third and last biker. The second biker said "We need to hurry boys, before one of the neighbours calls the cops." Michael turned to him and said "These are sweet tits man, I want to take a little longer. Go ahead and go see how we get out of here. She's not going to fight, are you little one?" Sue shook her head. The first two bikers left the room and Sue was left with only two of the bikers. The biker that was raping her was way more endowed than the two others had been and was somehow hitting her G spot. She felt herself relax her pussy muscles and not fight it anymore. However, the biker came before she did and withdrew his cock and left also, leaving her alone with Michael.

Meanwhile, Michael was close to his end point and told her to open her mouth to take it. He pushed his cock into her mouth. He was holding her head in place and Sue couldn't move. She started choking on his sperm but managed to swallow it all. Then, Michael let her breathe and got off her but he laid on the bed next to her and whispered "I'm so sorry Sue. But I had to do this. If I hadn't taken over the top of you, they would have beaten you. Promise me you'll never identify us to the police and I'll leave you as you are now."

Sue nodded and then asked "Did they kill him?"

Michael gently brushed his fingers against her cheek "I don't know for sure. What an asshole though! I gotta go. Remember, not a word about who we were or your life will be in jeopardy. Are we clear?" Sue nodded. Michael added "Again, I'm sorry. You really didn't deserve this but that's what we do to people who cross us. I couldn't tell the guys 'Hey I know her, let's just move on'. If they find out you and I know each other, we're both dead. So be good, okay?" Then, he kissed her softly on the lips and left.

She heard him close the door behind him as he left the room. Sue waited for a while, too scared to move.

She heard what she thought was like on tv shows, when a gun has one of those silencers, then a thud. Then, she heard the bikers all leave, their bikes start up and them driving away. Sue got up and went to the ensuite and peaked out the tiny washroom window to see all eight of them leave. The music was still blaring and Sue suddenly felt faint. She headed back into the bedroom and towards her side of the bed, where the phone was. She laid down on the bed and dialed 9-1-1 on her phone.

After the police and ambulance came, Sue was taken to the hospital for all the testing required following a rape. She was given the morning after pill which she gladly took, not wanting to have a kid from this ordeal. When the police questioned her, she told them she'd been too scared to look at any of them in the face and had kept her eyes closed most of the time. She then asked about Carl.

"He was severely beaten, sodomised and eventually shot. I'm sorry to say he died at home."

Sue looked away and started quietly crying. So that sound she'd heard, like on tv, had been a gun. Carl was dead. A bunch of emotions came flooding through her. Pain, sorrow, anger, disappointment, guilt, and some relief too, all colliding and conflicting. The officer handed her a box of tissues and walked away "I'll give you some privacy for a while. Take your time."

Sue just started sobbing. She went through the whole range of emotions, one after the other. Why? Why had Carl been so darn stubborn and stupid? And why was she left behind to deal with the aftermath while he was now dead? Why couldn't he just, for once in his life, live and let live? Then the relief of knowing she was alive, that her former classmate had probably saved her life. She had survived this far, and by God, she'd survive the rest too.

Eventually, Sue stopped crying and calmed down. She was then released from the hospital and allowed to go home. There, the police were still gathering evidence so she had to wait in another room. The next few weeks, with the funeral, the clean up and all that, were a blur for Sue but she managed to get through it. She went back to work and sought therapy and got better.

Then, one Saturday afternoon, there was a knock at her door. To her surprise, Michael was standing there, with flowers in his hands. He handed her the flowers and said "Don't worry, I'm by myself and nobody knows I'm here. May I please come in?"

Sue let him come in and asked "Why would you come back here?"

"Just wanted to make sure you were okay and apologize again. I'm really sorry we had to rape you. Are you okay?"

"I'm better now."

"The guys who were with me that day all figured that your boyfriend or husband was abusive towards you and that they did you a favour by finishing him off. Was he abusive?"

"Only verbally."

"Then it was only a matter of time and he would have hit you."

"You're not the only one to say that. But it's all in the past now."

"I'm so sorry I had to slap you. I couldn't risk the guys figuring out we knew each other. Can you ever forgive me?"

"I already have. If it wasn't for you, I'd probably be dead too, wouldn't I?"

"Yeah, you would. Have you really forgiven me?"

Sue nodded.

"Would it be okay if I hugged you?"

Again, Sue nodded and Michael put his arms around her and held her for a while. Still holding her, he asked "Have you been with anyone else since then?"

Sue pulled back enough to look at him in the eyes "You mean have I had sex with anyone?"

"Yeah."

"No, I haven't."

"Would you let me show you that I can be gentle? Would you let me make it right?"

Sue was torn. Here was a guy who'd participated in raping her and he was offering to be her first after the rape.

"I know that you will need me to be very gentle and take all the time you need and I'm willing to do that. Then, you won't have to explain to another guy why it's scary for you."

That last part actually made sense to her. She had been wondering about that. A lot. So she agreed. Michael kissed her softly on the lips and said "If at any time, you want to stop, just tell me. I'll respect you, I promise. And I'll let you lead."

Somehow, Sue trusted him to keep his promise. After all, they had gone to university together and he'd always kept his promises back then.

They went to her room and he asked "are you sure you want to do this here and not in another room?"

She answered "If we're going to exorcise my demons, we have to exorcise them all, don't we?"

Michael agreed and he kissed her. He kissed her softly at first and when he felt her relax and respond, he kissed her more deeply. He gently rubbed her back and played in her hair and kept kissing her until she let her hands roam on his body. That was the signal he'd been waiting for to let his own hands roam gently. He caressed her ass, her back and then her breast, staying outside the clothes and caressing very gently. Sue was surprised to feel herself want more and understood that Michael would not press unless she took the lead so she started tugging at his shirt. He broke the kiss and helped her remove his shirt. Then, he continued kissing her while she touched his naked torso and back everywhere. Then, she pulled back and took off her blouse and bra. They kissed again and Michael caressed her skin softly, gently, letting her get used to his touch without feeling rushed or pushed in any way.

It was having the desired effect on Sue. She was feeling herself want more and more. She got bolder herself and reached for the front of his jeans and stroked his cock through the fabric. Michael was already hard and he moaned softly when she touched him. He then left her lips and gently kissed her neck and earlobe. That got Sue moaning. With one hand, he was caressing her breast and he proceeded to gently catch the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Sue lot out a louder moan when he did that and rubbed his cock harder through his jeans. Encouraged, he bent down and took the other nipple in his lips. Sue arched her back and let go of his cock and ran her hands through his hair, pulling him towards her nipple, encouraging him to continue. Her breathing indicated to him that she was enjoying it so he took turns on both her breasts, tweaking the one while he lavished the other with is tongue.

Sue let go of his head and undid her jeans and pushed them off her hips. She stepped out of them and sat on the bed. Michael knelt beside the bed and asked "Would you like me to lick your pussy?"

"Yes, I'd like that."

neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers
12