The Bikini Ch. 02

Story Info
I get a little naughty on the way to Las Vegas.
4.4k words
4.61
129.1k
58

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I ever wore that tiny white bikini in public was at the pool of the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. It was an intensely erotic experience for me and would become the catalyst for many more to come. The rush I experienced is hard to describe; it was like being completely nude and covered at the same time. Except that it was better than being nude. A bikini like that accentuates and advertises. It says look at my tits and pussy; enjoy my exposed ass. My gentleman readers should never doubt that a woman in a bikini like that wants to be seen and desired. She is putting her sexuality on display and hoping for a reaction, even if that reaction is nothing more than hungry stares or furtive glances.

But I am getting way ahead of the story. Great sex, I have found, is all about buildup, anticipation and context. The buildup had begun three weeks ago with Dan's gift of the bikini. Now, with the time for our trip upon us, the anticipation was reaching its climax. The context would be provided by our fantasies and the circumstances of our trip.

It's about a six-hour drive to Las Vegas from our home on the East side of Phoenix. Both Dan and I had gotten out of work early to get a head start on the long weekend. We had packed the night before and Dan was very helpful with packing my bag; that tiny white g-string bikini was the first thing he tossed in. We left home late Friday afternoon. It was May and already getting quite warm. I wore a light, wraparound sundress that tied at the side. Dan was handsome as always in kaki slacks and a golf shirt. We tossed our light bags into the trunk of the Mustang and were headed out onto I-10 by about 4:30.

Dan had insisted that I go braless. In fact, he wouldn't even allow me to pack a bra. This was Dan's birthday trip and I had agreed to dress however he desired for the whole weekend. I was already dressed for the trip when he stopped me at the door. "I like that sundress," he said, "but do you know what would make it look better?"

"Different shoes?" I said. I was wearing my favorite strappy sandals.

"Um, no. Take off the bra," he said.

Going braless had always made me a little self-conscious. My breasts are not large, but I do have big, thick nipples that always seem to be poking out. I know that men like looking at them but a certain lack of self-confidence had always kept me from enjoying that. That and the fact that I didn't want to look like a complete slut. Now recent events had me rethinking certain things. I knew now that Dan wanted other men to see and enjoy my body. And I knew that the idea was turning me on too. Maybe I really was a complete slut and just didn't know it yet. I turned around and lifted my hair so Dan could undo the clasp of my bra.

I let the straps fall down off of my shoulders and then pulled my arms through. Then I reached down the front of my dress and pulled out the bra like it was a magic trick, never even exposing a nipple. "Ta-da!" I smiled.

"That's cheating!" Dan protested.

"All's fair in love and war," I said. The thin fabric of the sundress felt wonderful against my nipples and they were immediately hard as pebbles.

"Mm. That's better," Dan said, taking me in his arms and giving me a warm kiss. "Those are some mighty nice pokies you've got there."

"Thank you sir," I purred, "Should I keep the panties on?"

He gave me a mischievous smile. "For now," he said.

We took off down the road, making pretty good time in spite of the holiday weekend traffic. Soon we were speeding across the desert, stereo blasting some good old-time rock and roll. The long drive gave us plenty of time to talk and make plans for the weekend. We talked about work and friends and family, but Dan always managed to steer the conversation back towards sex. After three years of marriage, we had become pretty open about discussing our sexual wants and fantasies, and Dan had a seemingly endless number of hot and nasty things that he wanted us to try. He told me again of a particular fantasy that had me dressing up like a slut and cock-teasing strangers in a bar. I new it must have been a favorite of his because he had mentioned it on at least two other occasions. Maybe it was the sexually charged nature of our little trip, but thinking about the possibilities of it then started to excite me quite a bit. "Well, this is your birthday trip," I said. "Maybe we could make that happen." He didn't say another word about it, but gave me a long, searching, sensual look that made me ache with desire.

We decided to stop for a bite in Kingman. It was about 7:30 pm when we pulled into the parking lot of a little chain restaurant on fast-food row. The place was laid out like a classic old-time diner, though it wasn't one, with a row of Naugahyde booths next to the windows and a long counter in front of the kitchen. It was mostly empty and we slid into one of the booths across from the counter. There were two or three other couples that I noticed and a couple of solitary men, probably truckers, seated at the counter. It was one of those cheep, brightly lit places with garish pictures of food on the menu. Even the salads came smothered in cheese and bacon.

It had been warm outside, but as it usually was in these places, the air conditioning was set to 'Arctic'. I was still wearing my little cotton sundress and my nipples got so hard that only a blind man could have missed them. Dan certainly didn't. "Careful you don't put somebody's eye out with those," he said.

"Very funny," I said. My nipples were aching, and not just from the air conditioning. I was still feeling hot and bothered from our conversation in the car and decided it would be fun to tease Dan a little bit more. The waitress came and took our order. I asked her where the restrooms were and told Dan I'd be right back. As I walked toward the back of the restaurant I had the feeling I was being watched. I glanced over and caught one of the truckers looking at me. He was staring directly at my braless tits and I felt a rush of warmth flood my pussy. My small breasts don't bounce very much, but I noticed that they were jiggling quite a bit with each step that I took, hard nipples straining against the thin cotton fabric.

The restroom was empty and I did my business quickly in the stall. Washing up in front of the mirror, I took in my overall appearance. My conical breasts stood out proudly, the v-cut neckline of my dress showing more of my chest than I had noticed at home. The dress was cut fairly loosely and, turning this way and that, I could see that if I leaned forward and brought my shoulders in, my exposed nipples could clearly be seen from the side. I remembered the trucker's hungry stare and wondered if he had seen them. The thought gave me another warm wave of pleasure.

I looked hard into my own face. What was going on with me? Who was this wanton woman I was turning into? I had always been the shy, quiet, smart girl, always the responsible one. Many men had told me that I was pretty over the years, but I had never used my looks to get ahead or to gain attention. In school I had been an athlete, not a cheerleader. Had I secretly envied those other girls? Was there something unfulfilled in my past that made me want to push barriers and break taboos now? Surely this wasn't only about pleasing my husband. It was clear that Dan wanted me to be seen and desired by other men. Now I was finding that I wanted it too and the emotions were getting complicated. I took a deep breath and let it out. As usual I was over analyzing everything. I made a decision there and then to quit thinking so much and just go with what felt good -- at least for the duration of the weekend. If Dan wanted me to act like a slut, then I would show him just how slutty I could be.

I untied the belt of my wraparound dress and then retied it a little more loosely. It came to about mid thigh and loosening it created a long slit exposing much more of my left leg. I turned this way and that to study the affect. From the front my breasts were still covered, but from the sides it would be much easier to see my bare nipples, especially if I leaned forward a little. That gave me another nasty thought and I decided to go for it. I reached up under my dress and stepped quickly out of the thong panties I had been wearing. The only problem then was what to do with them. I hadn't brought my purse in with me and didn't really fancy the idea of carrying them across the restaurant. Deciding I didn't really need them anymore, I dropped them into the ladies room trash. It was liberating.

My heart was pounding as I gathered the nerve to leave the restroom. Casting one more glance back at myself in the mirror, I pushed the door open and stepped out into the brightly lit restaurant. The walk back to our booth seemed much farther than it had on my way to the restroom. The thin, clingy fabric of my sundress felt electric on my skin. My little tits jiggled freely as I walked and my panty-less pussy felt wonderfully exposed in the cool air. It felt like everyone was watching me and I drank in every moment of it.

I had to walk directly passed the two men at the counter on the way back to our booth and found myself hoping they would get a good side view of my breasts. Once again, the first trucker's eyes never left my tits and my hard nipples were tingling. I gave him what I hoped was a friendly smile as I passed but he never once looked up at my face. I felt sure that the other fellow was staring at my ass.

Sliding back into our booth I leaned forward to give Dan a better view of my loose tits. "I'm not wearing any panties," I whispered.

"Really?" said Dan, his face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Truly," I said, leaning back against the vinyl booth and giving him my sexiest smile. "I am completely naked under this thin little dress."

"That's pretty hot," he said, "and I'm not the only one who thinks so." His head gave a slight tilt in the direction of my tit watching trucker. "You have a fan," he said.

I glanced over to see if he was still looking. His back was to us but every now and then he would casually look back over his shoulder to check me out. I had definitely attracted the attention of the other man as well and caught him looking our way more than once. "Not just one," I said, and leaned forward with my elbow on the table causing the top of my dress to fall open just a bit. We both knew that if the trucker turned and looked now he would have a clear view of my exposed breast. "Do you want them to see me?" I asked.

Dan smiled, but the waitress arrived with our food before he could answer. The burgers were hot and greasy and we dug into them hungrily. I continued to lean forward as we ate, hoping my naked breast was visible to the voyeuristic men at the counter. I was a little disappointed when one of them paid and left, but the one closest to us, my original tit watcher remained, lingering over his coffee. The way I kept squirming in my seat must have sent a clear signal to Dan of just how aroused I was getting. About halfway through our meal he looked over and gave me a funny little smile. "Show me one of your tits," he said suddenly.

"What?" I said. I had heard him quite clearly.

"Well," he said, leaning forward and lowering his voice, "the way you've been sitting, with the top of your dress open like that, I figure that guy at the counter has been getting a pretty good eyeful. Only problem is I can't see very much from this angle. Seems only fair that you should let me see one of your tits too."

I was taken aback just a little. Leave it to Dan to up the ante in my little game. My heart was pounding. "Do you really want me to?" I asked.

"Sure," he said, and gave me a horny, I-dare-you-to look.

"Okay," I said and gave a quick look around the nearly deserted restaurant. Most of the other patrons had paid and left and our waitress seemed to be hiding in the back somewhere. I saw the trucker at the counter glance over my way again. He was probably forty-something with a baseball cap, blond goatee and a boyish face. I realized at that moment that I had a choice. The way we were sitting, It would be easy enough to show Dan my left breast in such a way that our friend at the counter would see next to nothing. The other choice was to pull the fabric aside and expose my right breast allowing both Dan and the trucker to see everything.

I reached up with my left hand and toyed with the edge of the fabric covering my left breast. Then, before I had the chance to think too much more about it, I brought up my right hand and pulled my dress aside at the neckline causing my right tit to pop out. It wasn't a quick flash. I wanted both Dan and our voyeur to get a good long look.

I looked down at my own chest. With the fabric pulled aside, one large, erect, pink nipple was jutting straight out like a ripe cherry. It looked delicious and obscene in the bright light of the diner.

"Nice," said Dan, "Now leave it that way for a while."

My breath was coming in short little gasps now as my rational mind screamed for me to cover myself. I didn't. I let my right hand fall to my side leaving my pointy boob out in the open for anyone to see. I couldn't look towards the trucker. I looked out the window thinking, what the hell, we don't know any of these people. The thought made me brave, and it wouldn't be the last time I would use it to justify some outrageous behavior that weekend. I just sat back, wondering if anyone in the parking lot could see me. I spread my legs a little and gave Dan a questioning look that said, what's next?

"How's your pussy?" he asked.

The question, asked so directly, almost made me loose what little composure I had left. I shuddered. "Throbbing," I said.

"Then why don't you touch it?" he said.

He was giving me his permission, his blessing in fact, to masturbate in public with another man watching. I finally gathered enough courage to glance back over at the trucker and caught him looking at me. He looked away quickly and then looked back. My perky little boob was still exposed for him or anyone else to see. I reached up slowly as if to cover myself, but instead began to pull on my hard nipple, rolling it gently between my thumb and forefinger. My left hand found its way down between my legs and under the hem of my dress. My eyes were only for Dan now and I could see the raw pleasure on his face as I began to rub my pussy. I was incredibly wet and little jolts of electricity went racing through my body when I touched my clit and pussy lips. I closed my eyes. I didn't know if our friend was still watching, but the thought that he might be was making me feel like a wanton slut. I liked the feeling.

Dan cleared his throat suddenly as the waitress came back toward our table. I covered my breast quickly and sat up, feeling suddenly flustered and awkward. She didn't seem to notice a thing, but asked us if we would like any coffee or desert. Dan declined for us both and asked for the check. When she left I sat looking at Dan, I was still breathing heavily and ready for him to take the lead.

I didn't have the nerve to look and see if our trucker friend was still watching and Dan didn't give any indication. He said, "Before we go, I want you to do one more thing."

I was almost afraid to ask, but I said, "What thing?"

He smiled. "I want you to show him your pussy. When the waitress comes back I'm going to go over and pay the check. I want you to wait here at the table for a moment, and then, when you're sure he's looking, I want you to slide out of the booth and give him a good view. Then come and meet me outside."

I could barely believe what I was hearing but knew without a doubt that I would do it. Dan was asking me to do exactly what I wanted to do, and he knew it. All I could say was, "Okay."

A moment later and the waitress brought our check. Before Dan could get up to pay it I reached a hand down beneath the table and inserted a forefinger deep inside my soaking vagina. I don't know if our friend was watching, but I pulled my hand back up and stuck the wet finger in my mouth, sucking it like a cock. My juices were slippery, warm and salty-sweet. Dan gave me a lusty smile and left to pay the check. When he stood I could see the outline of his hard-on pushing at the front of his kakis and I let out a quiet little moan.

The cash register was at the far end of the counter near the front doors. Dan walked over and met the waitress there, leaving me alone in our booth. I wondered if she noticed his raging hard-on. I heard the register chime and the front doors open and close. Dan was now outside waiting for me and it was now or never.

I made a small show of finishing my Coke as I took a quick look around the restaurant. Our trucker friend was still at the counter but wasn't currently looking my way. I decided to go for broke. My dress had already hiked up quite a bit from my squirming on the Naugahyde but I reached down and pulled the hem up even further until just a thin strip of material covered my pussy. Then I turned slightly sideways in the booth and let my left leg rest on the seat. If he did happen to glance over now there would be no hiding what I was doing; he would have a clear view of my wide-open pussy. The thought made my pulse pound. I began to slide toward the edge of the seat, letting my dress creep up even further. I willed him to look. I wanted him to see me now.

He looked over, first at my tits as usual, and then down at my wet, eager pussy. I expected him to look away quickly but he didn't. He took a good, long look as I slid the rest of the way out of the booth. When I stood my dress fell back into place and he finally looked up at my face. I turned quickly to go, smiling back over my shoulder as I headed for the door. He gave me a curt little nod. You're welcome, I thought. Honestly, I think he was more scared than I was.

When I got out to the parking lot, Dan was leaning against the Mustang. "How'd it go?" he asked.

I didn't say anything, just kissed him deeply and reached down for his hard cock. We were parked near the street and cars were whizzing by. The parking lot was well lit but I didn't care. I was being driven by animal impulses that I didn't fully understand. I only knew that I wanted his cock, first in my mouth and then in my pussy. I knelt down in front of him and unzipped his pants. I pulled out his hard-on and took it into my mouth, sucking for all I was worth. It was Dan that finally stopped me. "Not here, Honey," he said, "let's go."

He started to put his cock away as he walked me around to the passenger side. "Leave it out," I said.

"Fair is fair," he replied. He opened the car door for me and I crawled into the passenger seat. I didn't get all the way in at first but sat on the edge of the seat with my legs spread wide, exposing my pussy to the cool night air. I reached up and began stroking his cock into my open mouth. Again he stopped me, saying, "Nancy, we're going to get arrested if we don't get out of here."

That brought me back to my senses a little. "Okay," I said, "but leave your cock out." I pulled myself the rest of the way into the car and shut the door. Dan did what he was told and I enjoyed watching him walk around the front of the Mustang with his glistening cock bouncing along in front. He jumped in and started the engine. We were barely out of the parking lot when I leaned over and went down on him again.

"You're not wearing your seatbelt," he said.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and sat up. "I'm living dangerously tonight," I said, "That's not all I'm not wearing." I reached a hand over, untied the belt of my dress and pulled it completely open. We were still on the outskirts of Kingman and the street traffic was fairly heavy. It was dark out and the windows of the Mustang were tinted, but anyone who pulled up along side of us would be able to see me if they looked hard enough. I put the seat back a little and spread my legs. Dan responded by reaching a hand over to rub my pussy. Soon he had two fingers inside of me as his palm pressed down on my clit. I lifted my hips, grinding my pussy into his hand. His cock was still standing straight up above his lap and I reached for it, stroking him in time to my own pelvic thrusts.

12