The Billionaire Passenger Ch. 02

Story Info
A Flight Attendant meets a young, rich athlete... sparks fly!
2.1k words
4.44
21.8k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to miss you. You were beautiful and a real pleasant surprise. - Kenneth"

Tasha looked at the card. She sighed and lay back in the plush bed. The windows were open, and the sunlight streamed into the luxurious apartment. Kenneth was gone, as was Paul. Her body ached. Her pussy was sore, and still slick with the fluid evidence of the last night's festivities. She had a red-eye back home later that night, so she had time to relax before getting ready for the flight back to the states. She couldn't help feeling strange though.

As if she had been cheated. She liked Kenneth. He was hot, and powerful, and smart. She had appreciated his romantic gestures and his attentiveness and his aggression. No man had ever dealt with her that way before. They always took, or came empty handed, like having a dick was enough. It was new to have a man step past all that. It seemed like Kenneth cared.

That's what made finding Paul there so jarring. She had enjoyed the attention at the time, and both men worked hard to please her. It was just that she felt...used...like Kenneth did this all the time, and like she didn't mean that much to him. As if all the flowers and cards were part of his technique and not personal.

He didn't leave a phone number, but she knew if he meant it he would call. She wasn't going to be waiting for a call. She was going to live. She padded to the shower. Her nipples still sore and her pussy tingling from the attention the night before. The shower was powerful and hot, with the spray washing her sleep away. She got dressed - he had got her a change of clothes.

Delicious silky french lingerie, a perfect lacy bra and a thong that was gauzy and almost not there. Chanel Jeans, a beautiful red gucci cashmere sweater, and a pair of red Tods walking shoes. This man had taste. They fit perfectly.

She put the card in her pocket, and packed her bag. She needed to get back to her hotel. Maybe she could get in a workout or a steam, or both at the hotel. She called an uber to take her to the hotel. At the hotel the counter staff smiled. She stayed there all the time, and there was no walk of shame when you were cabin crew.

The hotel was a nice boutique, quirky and modern, with a hip staff who asked no questions. The hotel had great amenities and was a quick shot to the airport. She liked it a lot. She got upstairs and called the spa. She scheduled a massage session and went down to the gym.

She got into green tights and fitted green shirt, with matching nikes. She looked hot, and she knew she was ready for anything. She put her hair in a ponytail, and didn't put any make up on. Between the gym and the steam it wasn't going to be time for that. She looked young and fresh, but ready for the gym.

The treadmill was welcome. She was still sore all over from being fucked so hard by two big brutes, but the sweat was real and got her mind away from work and other stress. She put in thirty minutes, listening to some music on her iPod.

By the time she went over to lift she was warm and limber, and her quick weight session helped bring her into her body. Tasha loved the gym. It kept her toned, and as someone once said it was the only food that made you hungry.

She did pull ups, abdominal work, some squats and some core exercises. She could feel the glances from a couple of other patrons. None of them seemed that interesting, and she smiled to think of what she had enjoyed the night before.

She had no problems making new friends in the gym, but her standards were high. These hotels tended to attract an older clientele, who were usually not very fit or very attractive. Being a flight attendant it was important to look good. Tasha expected the same from her partners. It was only fair.

She watched what she ate and she exercised religiously. Why couldn't guys do the same? She stretched and started cooling down. She could feel eyes on her, but she was really enjoying the workout and paid it no attention. She lay on her side stretching her quads, and felt him before she consciously knew she had seen him. She turned and saw him twenty feet away, across the room.

He was tall, maybe a few inches above six feet. He had dark brown curly hair, and caramel skin. He wore a white t shirt, and black running tights which left nothing to the imagination. Nothing. Broad shoulders, a tight stomach, and almost no fat.

He looked like a tennis player or a small forward. He was beautiful. He had a lot to be proud of, and Tasha felt her pulse pick up. He was jumping rope, and from his movements it was clear he was familiar with gyms and their equipment.

He was nimble and springy, tight yet flexible. He looked her straight in the eye and smiled. She smiled back and continued her stretching. She got into it, and spent another ten minutes cooling down and meditating.

Her thoughts started racing. He seemed a bit young for her, and he seemed really into his workout. When she finished, she walked into the locker room, which opened into the steam on the other side. As she took her gear off and locked it away, she picked up a couple of towels and padded to the steam room.

The hotel had cool unisex locker rooms, so you had to be a really confident person to use the steam. She wrapped her hair and walked into the steam room. The rooms were large, and had benches set up as bleachers with three levels of benches, each higher than the previous one. They allowed a big crowd to fit in the steam rooms. She pushed the door open.

It was all white, blistering hot, and empty. Except for the man sitting on the raised bench directly to the left of the door. It was him. His legs were wide open, and all he wore was his watch. He leaned against the wall, and was sat on a towel with his eyes closed.

She tried to look at his eyes, but his cock was literally at face level. She inhaled. It was at least ten inches long, and as thick as a baseball bat's handle. He was cut, and beautiful, and she knew she wanted to be his friend. She was happy she had worked out, and she subconsciously firmed her abs as she made her way past him. He was hairy, firm and muscular all over. She could almost smell the testosterone coming off him.

"Pardon me."

He opened his eyes.

"Sure. "

He looked her naked form up and down and smiled. She was a real stunner. Big firm ass, large breasts, perky nipples, pretty face, clearly an athlete, very well maintained.

"This might be obvious, but you look a lot better naked."

"It's obvious, but thanks."

"Daniel."

"Tasha."

"Pleased to meet you."

His handshake was firm. Really firm but not overbearing. Her breast shook as she shook his hand. She could swear he looked. She smiled and sat down.

The steam was relaxing, and while they were both naked in a closed space, it was comfortable.

"We don't have that much to hide anymore, and I don't even know what you do. Let me guess. You're a lawyer."

Tasha giggled. He was funny.

"I'm a flight attendant."

"Bullshit."

"I am. I promise you. If you ever fly United first class London to New York, you will have me on your flight."

"I see. I'll keep that in mind. I'm Delta people."

They both laughed.

"Daniel, you aren't a flight attendant."

"You're right. I'm not."

Tasha smiled.

"I'm retired. I used to play soccer in London, but I'm moving back to the States soon."

"How old are you?"

"Thirty, but you gotta quit while you're ahead, you know?"

He was a very successful professional soccer player. Retired a millionaire at thirty, he had some real estate in New York, and was moving to take a break.

He yawned and stretched. As he kicked his legs out his body rippled, his muscle glistening under his golden skin. She looked at that dick of his again. She tried to look away but he caught her with his hazel eyes again.

"If you hold it I won't tell. I promise."

That was all she needed. She reached out and wrapped her hand around his cock. It was still soft but massive. She leaned over to lick it. It barely fit in her mouth. As she started sucking it he sighed. He started getting harder.

She was on her knees on the bench, holding his cock in her mouth as it grew. Her mouth filled with cock, and he leaned out to his right and stroked her back, then cupped her breast, rubbing her nipple. She got hard as he stroked her, leading to him pulling her nipple and twisting it gently. She tensed and sucked him harder. He was fully hard and straining her mouth.

She loved his size and his power. She looked up at his face. His eyes were closed as he sighed. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, turning her around on the bench. He started fingering her. He stroked her soaking vulva, gently pushing his thumb into her pussy. She was soaked. He parted her ass, holding his cock in one hand and stroking her pussy up and down with his head.

He gently pushed his massive head into her cunt. She sighed with pleasure at first, and then gasped as he pushed the first six inches in. By the time he pushed the rest of his cock into her pussy she was breathing heavily, trying not to make too much noise in the steam room. They had to be fast with this.

By this point he was on his knees, fucking her with deeper and deeper strokes, stretching her pussy out as he warmed it up. She was soaked, and getting wetter with each deep stroke. He was hard, big and strong. He reached around her and fondled her breasts, driving her wild. She couldn't should but she wanted to.

"Hurry up and fuck me. Harder. Harder."

"Are you scared we will have company?"

"Fuck me Daniel. Please I need it."

He grabbed her hair and pulled back, a big fist of her hair in his hand. He controlled her with her hair as he filled her deep with his huge cock, fucking her hard with each stroke. She felt him all over, as each stroke vibrated through her body. She felt the tension build as he sped up, and her orgasm was a surprise to her.

She squirted hard over his cock as he fucked her. The waves of tension boiled over, and she shuddered as she came. He pulled out and entered her again, with longer, faster strokes now. She couldn't help her scream.

"Aaaaaaaaaaargggggghh!"

He muffled her mouth and she bit him. He fucked her even harder, tensing and speeding up as he blasted her pussy with his hot sperm. It was a surprise to her, and she came again as he filled her with cum. After he came he gripped her ass, and left his cock inside her. She felt him with each breath, and it took him forever to go soft again and pull out.

"Shower. I need to suck you."

"Ha."

They washed off together, and she gave him a lingering blow job, where he came again. She enjoyed this one, and they exchanged numbers before she went to get her massage. She was literally on a cloud as she got her rub down. She took a nap afterwards, and got dressed for work.

Her pussy throbbed from the past couple of days, and the ride to the airport was a happy one. She checked in, caught up with her colleagues, and went through the checklist and the manifests. It was going to be a sleepy flight.

As the gate announced the pre-board, everyone got into shape, ready for their passengers. The plane filled up. In the last couple of minutes before the doors were locked, one more passenger walked in.

Tasha looked up, as he was coming to her section. The hazel eyes gave him away. Her legs wobbled.

It was Daniel.