The Billionaire's Maid

Story Info
The sexy maid seduces the Billionaire.
1k words
3.97
50.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rm8181
rm8181
64 Followers

"Sell."

That was Phillip's last comment for the phone conversion.

"Can't get a moment to myself," he mumbles.

And although at this moment he lay sunning himself on a lounge next to the pool, the statement was mostly true. Weeks of work turned into months, and months turned into years. He was physically and emotionally drained.

Today was the first chance he had to rest but still they hounded. He had told the office that he wasn't going to take any calls today but this was urgent.

It's always urgent.

But this was his life. And it was full of mayhem -- meetings, decisions and travel.

He had to be hard to be a great business man. He had to make big decisions that changed people's lives. He had to be soulless when she sacked 200 people last year for the sake of profitability. He had to sacrifice the emotional side of his personality.

It was those sacrifices that made him a billionaire.

But the same sacrifices also meant that he no longer had a wedding ring on his finger. He could still see the tan line of wearing a ring for many years but the ring itself was gone. And he sat by the pool alone only because he had no-one else to sit there with.

It was lonely being at the top.

Not that he had a lot of time to worry about that...

As he starts to relax next to the pool, the silhouette of the house maid catches his eye. Her tight little skirt is highlighted by the afternoon sun.

"Hello," she greets him.

"Hi."

An awkward silence drifts over them.

"The garden looks good," she compliments him.

"Does it?" he questions.

"Um... yes. You don't think so?"

Phillip looks around the garden - the beautiful hedges, the beautiful rows of flowers and the stunningly perfect green grass.

"I suppose it does."

"You suppose?"

"Yes. I haven't really had much time to look at it."

"You should always make time to smell the roses," she smiles.

"That's quite sage advice," Phillip is drawn in by her eyes.

"Opportunities don't come around very often, you have to take every opportunity available," she continues.

Phillip acknowledges her advice with a smirk and a shrug of the shoulders.

"I just need to clean under this chair," she continues.

The maid bends from the hips in-front of Phillip, pointing her pert bottom to his view.

Phillip can't help but watch. His eyes are drawn to her behind and the maid catches Phillip staring,

"Do you like what you see?"

Phillip nods, "I just couldn't see a knickers line in your skirt."

"That's because I'm not wearing any," she smiles.

"Well...." Phillip is lost for words.

The maid bends down again and runs her hand up her left leg until it reaches the top of her thigh. Phillip sits up, paying full attention.

She can tell he wants her.

She moves towards Phillip and rests her hand on his strong chest. Her gentle push forces him to lie down on the pool chair.

His eyes are attached to her movements. She lifts one leg over his crotch and straddles him, running her hands over her white blouse. Phillip reaches up and begins to unbutton her shirt, exposing a perky pair of breasts. She throws her blouse to the side of the pool chair and quickly undoes her bra. Phillip's hands clutch at her perkiness, his hands rubbing all over breasts. His eyes do not move from her breasts.

She begins to feel the pulsating manhood between her legs. She can feel it become harder and harder the longer he plays with her breasts.

Biting her bottom lip, she reaches down and undoes his belt, running her hand down his pants. Phillip is lost for words.

She pulls out his member and moves down to his legs, holding his hard member in her right hand. She gently runs her hand up and down the member, looking up as Phillip moans in pleasure. She moves back up and places her tongue around the tip of his manliness. Running her tongue around his hardness, he groans in pleasure.

She suddenly swallows him whole and he groans in his deep voice. The maid continues to rub his hard, big cock as she holds him in her mouth.

He is so big. So manly.

Her hand stretches around his shaft, gripping it tightly.

She stands up, hitches her skirt and straddles her pussy over his hard cock. Her wetness touches his cock, tempting him. He wants her. He wants to be inside her.

She sits on him whole. Phillip groans loudly in pleasure.

The maid rests her hands on his strong chest, rotating her hips on his manhood. His hands play with her perky breasts again as she moves her hips in a circle motion. The maid runs her fingers into his mouth and he bites on them with pleasure. She thrusts her hips back and forth on his cock as he begins to push upwards into her.

But she stops.

She stands, and bends over the pool chair next to them, pointing her pussy to him, "Fuck me hard, big boy."

He obliges, standing and entering his large cock into her wet pussy, pushing himself deep inside her. She yelps, as he is touching her in all the right places.

His large hands hold her behind and he begins to slowly enter in and out of her. He continues slowly.

"Harder!" she demands.

He obeys, slamming his cock aggressively into and out of her wetness. His cock is wide, stretching her, bringing her to orgasm quickly. He continues to pump her, ramming himself deep inside.

In the blistering sunshine, in the middle of the open air, she orgasms.

She screams to the gardens.

"Yes!"

He groans.

He pumps.

He holds her hips tightly, in full control of her movements. She tries to move back on him but he forces her forward. Phillip reaches forward and grabs her ponytail, pulling at it hard.

"Yes!" she screams louder.

He pulls her hair tighter as he pumps her with his cock.

She feels him come.

He unleashes a last burst of energy into her, then pulls out and lies on the pool chair, his face looking up towards the sky, a smile drifting across his face.

"Wow," he pants.

The maid winks at him, "Excuse me sir, I have some cleaning to do."

rm8181
rm8181
64 Followers