The Bimbo Asylum Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madison, look at yourself. They lengthened your legs for god's sake. You're blonde. You're full breasted. They made you look like a bimbo."

"I don't know how they found out. I don't remember things too well. But so far the rest of my bimbo code has been secure. I mean I've been here for one, two, maybe eight years."

"But how do you know they haven't already gotten the code from you? They might be printing millions of these Bot Dots. Maybe you're just a prisoner now."

Madison's ditsy self disappeared with the most serious look she ever displayed. "They will never get the rest of my bimbo code, ever. I'll die before giving away my secret. And if you do this right, they'll never get yours." The wild crazy smile returned to her face. "Just lick the dot. Go-on, become a bimbo, a submissive wonderful bimbo. What could go wrong? I've been here one, two, maybe ten years. These are top notch Bot Dots that defy analyses. I am a genius you know." A pause followed and then two clueless blinks.

Madison was slipping again.

"Focus Maddie, please," begged Abigail. "I need you."

"I'd recommend you choose a feeling, maybe a favorite childhood kitchen cooking smell or a holiday memory. I didn't do well at choosing an image and number. Mine are related, so think of an image and then a totally unrelated phrase. You'll be more secure than me and my over eating issues." She rubbed her flat perfect stomach regretting the hospital food diet. "I lost so much weight here." She then groped her legs, lifting one into the air. Who knew I could look so sexy?"

"So lick, smell, image and phrase?"

"Yeah, for example, I like TV shows. I watched them. Fantasized about them and you know what that means, nudge, nudge, huh, huh? I think that's a reference to another show, but I looked at my posters, my favorite." Madison started to ramble as she held up a sliver of paper with a black dot in the center. "Choose something you're really into, but you have to surrender and want to be a bimbo. You're resistant, so you have to want it. It's the only way. Do it. Come on. Hurry. Just do it."

Abigail leaned forward a bit. She stuck out her tongue. Was this a good idea? She looked at Madison talking away, mad little Madison, so pretty and kind and nice.

It was so easy to forget to think like a computer hacker with knowledge of a weaponizable computer virus. Such a person would have suspicions. Could she trust Madison? A hacker would wonder if this was all a ploy to make her give away the anti-virus code. How convenient that she had to lick a dot and submit herself to becoming a bimbo when no one else could force her. But her bimbo side screamed for her to lick. Each Asylum treatment left a warm orgasmic glow. It was the only joy in the process.

"Go on. Do it," said the bimbo, who was the type of woman Abigail, the computer programmer, would soon become.

"So," asked Abie cautiously, "think of things I know well or obsess over. You thought of an image and a number right?"

"Yes, don't worry so much about those at first, but think the feeling first -- it helps the Bot Dot to soak into your resistant mind."

That fact wasn't comforting. Abigail honestly felt terrified, like a real imprisoned hacker would. If she wasn't so concentrated on the situation, she would have been proud of herself for experiencing a sincere feeling. It was like she didn't need to act anymore or fight her bimbo side.

She thought about TV shows, not really her thing. She looked at Madison's old lab posters. She remembered Madison's obsessive idea to escape. She pulled her face away from the Bot Dot, stood, and just starred across the room of smashed test tubes and empty cabinets. She let her mind process everything.

"Hello, you didn't lick it yet, but you look like you did," said Madison waving her hands in front of Abigail's blank eyes. "Come on, we're out of time. Lick it."

"Guards!" yelled Abigail.

"What are you doing Abie? Shhhh!"

"Guards! Guards!"

A panel in a fake brick wall opened. Riot geared goons ran out.

Vinnie strolled out. "What the fuck is this? Why did you stop?"

Madison's eyes darted around the room. Her hands covered her face as her mouth entered motor mode. "We didn't do anything, so how could we stop this thing, since nothing was going on anyway and something wasn't when everything was and, I just don't know what we're all talking about..."

Abigail smiled. "I know Madison's bimbo code."

"What!" shrieked Madison. "What are you doing Abie?"

"Madison's favorite TV show is Magnum P.I. It has a helicopter in it. And helicopters have numbers on the tail. That's the image and number. They're related."

"Are you sure?" asked Vinnie.

"Abie, no!" said Madison looking dazed as guards pushed her arms into a straightjacket and tightened the straps. She madly twisted her torso hopelessly trying to free herself. The guards held her around her bare midriff as her high-heeled feet wildly kicked around. Tears ran down her face.

Abigail and Vinnie watched as guards dragged Madison away.

The bimbo kept screaming "Abie!" as they pulled her down the hallway, her high heels scrapping the floor. A final scream of "No!" was cut-off with a slamming door.

"Can you tighten my jacket?" asked Abigail to Vinnie.

"Yeah sure," he answered, as he pulled down the computer tablet hidden against her chest, freeing it to hand to another guard. He began to tug harshly to snug up her arms.

"You know I worried that all this fake dust and the smudged windows would give it all away, but she didn't seem to notice."

The jacket cinched. She loved the jacket's feel and hated how she had to remind herself constantly that a kidnapped hacker would despise it and try to avoid it. Now she wouldn't need to remind herself to act like such a person. She could be her wonderful bimbo self again. "So I lived-up to my half. What about yours?"

"Sure Abie, you'll get all the Jell-O you want, everyday from now on. Just like you negotiated."

"Oh goodie, because I love, love, love, lu-uv, Jell-O. I like the slurp it, squish it with my tongue, swirl it -- so many things. Was I really truly totally convincing as a smart person? I had no idea what I was typing on that tablet. Thank god, they didn't know that though..."

As Abigail rambled on, Vinnie escorted the Asylum bimbo to her padded cell.

12