The Bimbo Blazer Ch. 01

Story Info
Ex-nerd uses a potent pheromone to get revenge on old crush.
4.7k words
4.52
175.6k
271

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,571 Followers

"Yes, Master, I live to please you." The gorgeous blonde slinked sensually on her hands and knees across the carpeted bedroom floor towards me. Her wavy hair fell past her heavy, swinging breasts and her perfect ass swayed back and forth as she approached.

A shiver ran through me and my cock grew even harder. I loved it. My dominance, her submission, the things that I'd fantasized about finally becoming a reality in my life.

She knelt at my feet, staring up at me with wide open eyes. "Please, may I suck your cock, Sir?" her voice was breathy and desperate. She wanted nothing more.

I nodded, and as her perfect lips wrapped around my length, I sighed blissfully and leaned back into the pillows. I closed my eyes. Not six hours ago, the buxom beauty crawling towards me would never have imagined the depths of her submission to me. Now, it was her only desire.

* * *

When I used to look like a nerd, they would never have treated me as they were right now. Now, the other guys looked at me with respect and their girlfriends looked at me with barely disguised desire. I knew that if I wanted, any of them could be mine. More often than not, though, I resisted the urge to take advantage of that power. There were plenty women to go around.

At least, that's what I thought until I saw Kristi Schwartz.

It was a fraternity party. I don't remember which fraternity, at the time I was getting invited to so many. Bradford University had just won some major sporting event (though I now had the ripped physique of a professional athlete, I had retained my nerdy distaste for organized sports), and we were celebrating.

I wore my navy blazer that night, the fabric stretched tight across my wide chest and broad shoulders, tailored to my slimmer hips over a partially unbuttoned dress shirt and slacks. I was easily the best dressed guy there, but I knew that instead of looking overdressed I looked powerful and confident. Like a man in a room full of boys. I felt it, too. It could be intoxicating, but I knew I needed to keep myself under control. The kind of shit I'm on needs to be carefully managed.

I was scanning the crowd, full of barely-legal coeds entangled around the brawny arms of buff college football players (it must have been a football game that we'd just won) who were drunk on a blend of cheap beer and victory.

The party was loud inside the frat house, with fast, thumping music and dozens of conversations taking place all within fifty feet of each other. I knew that the cops would probably roll up in a couple hours to shut it down for noise, but I'd be gone by then. I was just picking tonight's prize.

I froze as my eyes passed over a knot of my fellow students nearby. I did a double take. I had known that Kristi was also attending Bradford, but I'd hoped that our paths would never cross. We had a history, one that I preferred to forget. The most beautiful girl from my high school, now a varsity cheerleader, was currently leaning back comfortably against the muscular chest of the quarterback, Marcus Lee.

She was wearing a tight v-neck tee shirt with the Greek letters of some sorority stretched across her more than ample cleavage and jeans that looked painted on. Her "oh-my-god-please-come-fuck-me-now" heels gave her a couple inches and highlighted her toned legs and tight ass. She'd really outdone herself tonight.

I really shouldn't have gone over. I should have let the past remain the past and not let my personal history with the girl alter my usual habits. But, before I could help myself, I was striding across the room, sliding between various groups of chatting students.

"Kristi Schwartz?" I asked, raising my voice a little.

She turned her head at her name, wavy blonde hair framing her angelic features. Her eyes met mine and she raised her eyebrows, pursing her lips as she tried to put a name to the face.

"Nick Callahan!" I said, smiling broadly. "From high school!" I was right up alongside the group now, mostly football players and their dates, which grudgingly widened to include me as I stepped up to Kristi.

"Nick?" She seemed almost suspicious. I could have that effect on people who knew me from... before. Then, her expression changed as she recognized that my basic facial bone structure was the same. "Ohmygod!" Funny how alcohol and looking like a movie star can make people so excited to see you. She threw her arms around me, sloshing some of her drink on the carpet. "You look so... Different!" she squealed in the breathy voice of a typical sorority girl.

I held her against me for a few heartbeats, her large bust pressed against my chest, then stepped back and surveyed the rest of the group. Her quarterback escort looked a little nonplussed at his date's reaction to me. I was unsurprised. Gorillas like him will generally need a demonstration of power before they kiss the ring.

As the obvious alpha of the group, he was next in line for my approach. I held out a hand. He took it on reflex and I gave him a firm shake, staring into his eyes. He had the typical football look — square head on square shoulders, short-cropped blonde hair and a leather jacket hugging his large muscles. Subconsciously, he registered the sign of respect. A minute later, I would be drinking him under the table, leaving Kristi to be mine for the evening.

"What's up, bro?" I asked. "Great game tonight, huh? You killed them!" I, of course, had no idea about whether we'd killed anyone, but a little flattery never hurt. I assumed, by the size of the party, that we'd won big.

He nodded, slightly mollified where my intrusion was concerned.

"I'll drink to that!" I told him, reaching for a bottle of tequila on a nearby table and snagging a couple of plastic cups. "Who wants to do some shots?!!"

I poured, correctly assuming that he wouldn't turn down alcohol. Five rounds in, I could see his eyes begin to glaze over. At Bradford, out-drinking your competition is one of the fully approved methods for demonstrating personal prowess.

Twenty minutes later, the quarterback was having a rather intimate conversation with the nearest toilet and I was chatting up his abandoned date. The alcohol had little to no effect on me. It was though I'd been drinking water. Another side effect.

Kristi, who had been watching with the awe only college students can possess for someone else's drinking capacity, was now fully engrossed in our back and forth about the past few years of our lives since high school.

She was still a cheerleader, as I said, and an officer in her sorority (one of the more prestigious ones on campus, whose name I immediately forgot). Daddy's money had landed her a nice apartment just off campus, and she was acing all her classes. Not surprising, considering she'd been second in our high school class for grades (after, of course, yours truly).

Still, I was a little surprised when it was her, and not me, that suggested we get out of there.

"We have a lot of catching up to do," she said, rolling her eyes in an exaggerated way and flashing me her heavenly smile.

We headed for the door. "Here," I offered, shrugging out of my blazer. "It's cold out tonight." This part of my plan rarely went wrong, and it didn't tonight. She took my chivalrous gesture in stride.

Kristi didn't complain as I wrapped the blazer around her shoulders. In fact, she giggled as she slipped her arms into the sleeves and found that her fingertips barely poked out the end. She grinned up at me tipsily, but I knew she wasn't really that inebriated. I'd kept careful track of how much Kristi had been drinking (drunk girls don't do it for me), and she'd really not had that much. Mostly just drunk on the atmosphere. And me.

"Do you remember high school?" I asked, arm around her shoulders in a friendly way as I led her back toward my building.

She snuggled closer against me. "Yeah," she responded distractedly. "High school was a lot of fun."

Maybe for you, I thought, the one negative thought I'd had all night. I scowled for a moment, then focused and let the negativity go. Took more than a year of practice to let go of the past like that.

I paused and gently took her by the arms, looking down into her face. "Do you remember our one social interaction?" I watched her carefully, and I saw a flicker of recollection before she shook her head innocently.

Girl was a good liar, I'll give her that. "I asked you out to see a movie," I mildly chided.

Kristi was looking vaguely concerned, but at the same time too blissed out to worry about anything.

"Now, I admit," I told her with a little laugh, catching hold of her elbow and continuing us on our way. "I had very little going for me back then." My building was right ahead, and I steered us up the steps, down the hall and into the elevator. The door shut with a soft ding before I continued. "And I had absolutely no charisma." I laughed softly. "So I apologize for my terrible attempt to corral you into going out with me."

Kristi cuddled up to my shoulder. "You don't need to apologize, Nick. You're such a stud now." The elevator doors slid open and I led her down a carpeted hallway. I always loved coming home. It felt like I lived in a posh hotel.

We arrived at my door. I opened it, and we entered a well-furnished apartment. I gave Kristi a moment to be dazzled. In spite of myself, I always enjoyed the awed expression of women I brought back to my place. Years of putting my brain to work doing science that they didn't really understand and selling my discoveries had left me fairly well off, especially by the standards of broke college kids.

It was sleek, as bachelor pads go. No TV (I hate mindless time wasters like that), but a big leather couch and several chairs in the living-room, an actual dining room table and various interior design elements made it feel more home-y than your usual dorm room.

"You know," I told Kristi as I poured us both a glass of red wine and then settled onto my couch beside her, "I still remember exactly what you told me when I asked you out. I have a good memory like that."

She shifted a little uncomfortably, but stared back as I met her gaze, her bright blue eyes wide.

"You said," I continued, "'I would not be caught dead going anywhere with you, not if you were the last guy on Earth.'"

* * *

Kristi looked away. I knew she had remembered, but she didn't say anything.

I could tell she thought that the magic had gone out of the moment, but I was just getting started. I had gone out tonight expecting to find a simple one night stand, but the opportunity before me was too good to resist.

I took her lightly by the chin and tilted her face up so our eyes met once again. "Kristi," I said, "That was quite a blow to my self-esteem at the time. I didn't have this much confidence back then, ya know? And it took me a while to build myself back up." I gave her an rueful smile. "So I'd be glad if you apologized to me for treating me like scum." Maybe it was petty, but hell, I wanted to hear her say it.

I could see the struggle in her eyes, her pride rising up against her desire to please me. This was my favorite part. I knew which side would win. I'd rigged the game in my favor, after all.

"I'm sorry, Nick," she eventually gasped, hanging her head.

"Thank you," I said simply. "You're such a good girl." I watched as a flush crept over her face at my praise and she caught her breath. She ground her toned thighs together at the sensation that suddenly rushed through her body.

"What's happening?" she demanded weakly. "Why do I feel this way?"

I loved this part. The part where I explained what was happening to them right before it happened. The part where they were powerless to resist. I'm not a bad guy, and I don't mean to be cruel, but it's just so damn hot.

"It's my jacket, you see," I told her. My tone was apologetic, though I was anything but. "You've been wearing it since the party and you're beginning to experience the effects. The wine, as well," I added.

"Did you drug me?" she demanded, more angrily. Her eyes went wide with horror. "Are you going to rape me?"

I shook my head emphatically and stared into her eyes. "Everything you do tonight will be of your own volition. I promise you that."

She relaxed a little, trusting me that much, at least. She was still confused, but I was happy to explain.

"Hormones," I told her, shifting a little closer on the couch and playing with one long lock of her hair. "Over the past several years I developed a chemical compound that is engineered to alter human physiology. I call it Evolve. For men, it boosts testosterone, muscle growth and confidence. For women..." I trailed off and grinned playfully. "You'll see." I took another sip of my wine. Maybe I'm biased, but I think the Evolve I added really enhances the flavor. It also makes me almost impervious to the actual effects of alcohol, rapidly metabolizing it out of my bloodstream.

"The chemical enters your body through skin contact or ingestion," I explained to the girl resting almost in my lap. "The inner sleeves of my jacket are coated with it, and I added the formula to my wine before I left for the evening. You've been soaking it up for..." I checked my watch, "about 30 minutes now."

The chemicals I'd developed would make her more submissive, obedient and eager to please. She'd already felt their effect when I gave her praise. The pleasure centers of her brain lit up like bonfires, making her want to do anything I asked just so she could get my approval again.

She squirmed, getting turned on in spite of herself. "I should... go," she managed, but the look she gave me told me something else.

I stared into her eyes, my own dark brown ones capturing her starry blue. "Is that what you really want?" I asked. My tone was gentle, but firm. Her will was close to crumbling, and I was savoring every moment.

She paused for several moments, then shook her head. The Evolve she had absorbed was beginning to take effect.

"Why is thinking... so hard...?" She spoke slowly, a perplexed expression on her face as she struggled to concentrate.

"It's just the hormones effecting your brain," I told her soothingly, reaching over to massage her massive boobs through her top, "diverting energy away from certain areas and towards others." At the moment, the areas of her brain associated with free will, rational thought and resistance were being shut down, while those associated with sexuality, obedience and pleasure were being turned up to the max.

Without thinking, she arched her back, pressing her breasts into my hands to be toyed with. Her sensitivity to pleasure was so magnified that I might as well have been playing with her clit.

"Don't worry," I continued, circling her nipples with my fingers as I stared into her eyes. "Just repeat after me. You don't need to think."

Her lips moved, taking on the dreamy, relaxed tone of a woman practically entranced. "I don't need to... think." Her brow furrowed, though, at the words, as if she knew there was something wrong.

My cock was rock hard in my pants. "You don't want to think."

Her mouth was full and wet, and I could just imagine her lips wrapped around me. "I don't... want to think," she repeated. This time the words came easier to her.

"You just want to obey." As I reinforced these new beliefs, I slid a hand under her shirt and into her bra, teasing her skin lightly with my fingers so she almost gasped.

"I just want to... obey." The last word slipped out through her lips in a sigh, as though breaking through a wall of subconscious resistance.

"You just want to obey me." I brushed her nipples lightly with my fingers, sending pings of pleasure into her moldable brain.

"I just want to obey you." She moaned, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them again. There was less hesitation now.

"It turns you on to obey me."

"It turns me on to obey you." Her eyes were glassy, unfocused, and it was all I could do not to fuck her right then and there.

"Obedience is pleasure."

"Obedience is pleasure," she gasped, and I think a small orgasm zapped through her body.

"You will obey anything I tell you, because obedience is pleasure."

"I will obey..." she struggled, clutching at the cushions as another mini orgasm shuddered through her, "anything you tell me, because obedience is pleasure." Her voice grew in volume as mounting pleasure drowned out her other thoughts. There was no resistance now.

"If you obey anything I tell you, that makes me your Master."

"You are my Master..." her body was shaking now as I continued to play with her. Her brain was overloading with pleasure, and it was just going to take a little more to make her mine completely.

"If I'm your Master, that makes you my slave."

"Your slave..." Her voice took on a new cast. Even as she shuddered with pleasure at my touch, she explored the word with her mouth, tasting it and loving it. Did Kristi have a hidden submissive streak?

She was so close. I leaned in, my quiet breath moving her hair as I whispered in her ear. "Who am I?"

"Master!" she gasped, and came. Kristi bucked against my hands as her brain and body overflowed with pleasure, shutting down all other functions. She had no thoughts, no will, no more resistance. All that was left was the desire to please and obey.

I sat back and rested my hands in my lap, studying my prize as she went limp and exhausted, eyes closed. Then, I carefully unzipped her jeans and slid my fingers into her panties. She was dripping wet as I began to circle her clit.

She moaned, barely conscious, and I leaned in close once more. Before she regained complete consciousness, I had some more suggestions to give her.

* * *

When Kristi came around, I was already in the bedroom, waiting. She knew what to do. The gorgeous cheerleader pulled her tight v-neck over her head, blonde hair cascading freely over her tanned shoulders. Her breasts, restrained only by her flimsy bra, were freed in the next instant, and then her jeans were peeled slowly off her toned legs. She left her heels on, as per my instructions. Then, on her hands and knees, she slowly crawled across the carpet to the bedroom.

At the open door she paused and looked up at me, seated casually on the edge of the bed, totally naked. My cock was rock hard with anticipation. I had experienced many women since my transformation using Evolve. None of them could compare to Kristi. Our past made her the perfect object for my conquest.

"Can I come in, Master?" she purred.

Just her calling me that made me swallow and clench my fists to keep control. I was far from a virgin, but I felt somehow like tonight was my first step towards something new. Something greater. "Come here and kneel," I told her when I was sure I could be in control of my voice.

"Yes, Master, I live to please you." The gorgeous blonde slinked sensually on her hands and knees across the carpeted bedroom floor towards me. Her wavy air fell past her heavy, swinging breasts and her perfect ass swayed back and forth as she approached.

She knelt at my feet, staring up at me with wide open eyes. "Please, may I suck your cock, Sir?" her voice was breathy and desperate.

I contrasted this submissive bimbo with the cold-hearted shrew from high school. I liked the change. I nodded my assent, and she lowered her head, tucking her hair behind her ear as she lovingly licked me from base to tip. She stared up into my eyes with her gorgeous blue eyes as she wrapped her full lips around my cock and then, in one smooth motion, took me into her throat.

I gasped and closed my eyes, rocking my head back in bliss. "Jesus, Kristi," I groaned. "You're a fucking amazing cocksucker."

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,571 Followers
12