The Bimbo Blazer Ch. 02: Therapy

Story Info
Nick uses his Evolve formula on a girl from psychology class.
5.2k words
4.59
93.2k
89

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,616 Followers

"Lights out." I snapped my fingers, and Aaron's eyelids dropped shut, body slumping back against the couch.

"How do you feel?" I asked, my voice soft and easy.

"Mindless..." her tone was quiet and relaxed, and I could feel myself getting hard at the sound of it. "Obedient..."

"And horny," I added, forcing my voice to stay level.

"Horny..." she murmured, shifting in place as a wave of arousal washed over her.

"Very good," I told her. "You're a very good girl."

Aaron sighed with pleasure at my praise. "Very good girl..."

* * *

Even brainiacs have to go to class, and I had just gotten back from my Experimental Psychology lecture (had just slung my backpack down on the kitchen table, in fact) when there was a knock at my door. Glancing through the peephole, I saw Aaron Dimakos, probably the prettiest girl from my Experimental Psychology class, standing uncomfortably out in the hall.

The tall brunette looked a little nervous, so I put on an approachable smile as I opened the door and raised my eyebrows questioningly. "Hey," I said, letting my expression ask the implicit question.

"Hey," she replied, throwing her long, silky hair over her shoulder and shifting her weight. "I... um, wanted to ask you something." She seemed hesitant, and I was intrigued.

"What's up?" I asked with studied nonchalance. "Do you want to come in?" I gestured to the inside of my apartment and she nodded, coming inside.

"Do you want some water?" I offered. "A nice cool beverage is the least I can do for someone who followed me home." I gave her a teasing grin.

She blushed, her tanned skin turning a slightly darker shade. "I didn't want to weird you out by coming up to you right after class." Her voice was subtly tinted with an accent I couldn't place. I found it very... alluring.

"You're right," I nodded. "Trailing me back to my apartment was much more normal."

I poured myself a glass of water and one for her as well. She took it and sipped nervously.

"Well?" I asked, hoping she would get to the point. Despite my outward ease, I was burning with curiosity.

"I want you to hypnotize me!" Aaron blurted out, and then immediately took a sip of water, as though she could swallow back down her words.

My eyebrows shot up and I took a long draught of water to hide my interest. It wouldn't do to seem too eager.

I guess once she'd started, Aaron decided she had to keep the ball rolling if she was going to finish, so the rest of her story came tumbling out. "It's just, I saw you hypnotize Jessica during class for Professor Doherty, and you seemed so confident and good at it..." she trailed off, then the rest came out in a rush. "I need you to help me quit smoking or my boyfriend's going to break up with me."

I nodded several times and sat back, sucking on an ice cube while I contemplated the situation.

Aaron was referring to our lecture today, where students had volunteered to demonstrate the subject material from our last few lessons — hypnosis. Most of the class was made up of giggly psych-majoring coeds, and there was no shortage of volunteers to be put under. No one, however, seemed willing to take on the role of hypnotist, and after a moment I sighed and raised my hand. Jessica was a great subject, and since I've dabbled in hypnosis (even before taking the Ex Psych course) it was easy enough to put her under, give her a few suggestions and bring her out again.

"Why not just ask Professor Doherty?" I asked Aaron innocently. "He's got way more experience than I have."

She made a face. "He's so old and creepy," she said. "And you're... Not." she trailed off lamely, but I knew where she'd been going. Since I had developed and began to use Evolve, a chemical hormone that boosted testosterone, muscle growth and fat loss, I'd grown accustomed to women finding me more than a little attractive. (For the record, Professor Doherty was a fine-looking man in his mid-forties, not the decrepit perv Aaron made him out to be.)

"So let me get this straight," I asked, leaning forward with my forearms on my knees. "You want me to hypnotize you to help you quit smoking, so your boyfriend doesn't leave you?"

Aaron to a gulp of water (for courage, I suppose) and nodded. "Please?" she begged. "I don't know what else to do..." Her dark eyes were gorgeous and deep as they fixed me with a pleading puppy-dog look.

I pursed my lips, as though considering, though my mind had been made up the second she'd asked. "Alright then," I told her, trying to look casual as my mind cavorted off into fantasy land. "When did you want to do this thing?"

* * *

Aaron was over at my apartment late that evening, sipping at the glass of wine I'd offered her. I knew she a little nervous, despite her boldness when she'd begged me to help her earlier, and the wine should help take the edge off.

"Your boyfriend?" I asked casually.

"Away for the weekend with his frat," she replied, sighing. "He gave me until Monday to decide — cigarettes or him. I want to celebrate with him when he gets back by throwing them all away."

I nodded, letting out an internal sigh of relief. I didn't need an angry fratboy pounding on the door halfway into our evening demanding why his girlfriend was over this late at night with a glass of wine. Especially considering what I planned to do with this beauty once we were through. I let Aaron get through most of the glass before settling down next to her on the couch and offering her a reassuring smile. "Ready?" I asked.

To my surprise, she nodded eagerly and placed the glass of wine carefully on the coffee table. "Yes." Her accent still intrigued me, and I couldn't wait to hear her responding to me in the blissful monotone of the entranced.

"Alright," I said, already letting my voice slip into its calm, soothing, hypnotic tone. I pulled a box of matches from my pocket and lit one of the candles I'd set on the coffee table before Aaron arrived.

Aaron sat forward, her elbows on her knees, and watched with interest. "This isn't how you did it in class," she offered.

"If you prefer a pendulum or pocket watch I'm afraid you'll have to go to Professor Doherty," I responded with a smile.

She mock shuddered, relaxing a little bit more at my joke, and I nodded approvingly. "Now, lay back," I ordered, letting an edge of authority enter my voice. She did as she was told, reclining against the armrest and, at my gesture, putting her feet up on the cushions.

I placed the candle on the edge of the coffee table, not two feet from the couch. I got up and dimmed the lights in the whole apartment, so the only true source was Aaron's candle.

"Now, eyes on the flames," I commanded Aaron gently, and watched as she focused on the flickering light. The fire was a good focal point — stationary, but changing enough to keep her attention from wandering.

"Just relax," I told her, pausing as she took a deep breath and let it sigh out. "Watch the flame. Watch as it changes, bright in one place and then somewhere else, always in the same place, but always moving, too. Isn't it fun to just watch the flame?"

Aaron's response took several seconds too long, and her voice, when she did reply, was slower than normal. "Yes. It is fun."

I waited, watching as the girl's focus was drawn more and more into the thrall of the flame. "And the light is soothing, relaxing. It makes you so relaxed to just focus on the flame, ignoring everything else. Aren't you relaxed, Aaron?"

Her eyes were starting to glaze over as the flame filled her vision. Pause. "Yes. I'm relaxed."

I settled myself gently on the couch next to Aaron, inches away from her but not daring to touch her in case it startled her out of her focus. I slowly counted to thirty, letting her relax further, letting her focus grow and grow. "Watch the flame," I murmured finally, though at this point I didn't need to instruct her. "And listen to the sound of my voice. Do you hear it, Aaron?"

Her voice was all I needed to hear to confirm what I could already see. She sounded thick and sleepy, almost drugged. "I hear it." I pushed down my rising arousal for the time being, I needed to be perfect. This needed to be perfect.

"What do you hear, Aaron?"

"Your voice."

I nodded. "And what do you see?"

"The flame." Her reply took a good dozen seconds, and she immediately fell silent again. It was getting harder and harder for her to break out of her focus to reply.

"Good. There is nothing other than the flame, Aaron. Nothing in the whole world to see, nothing that can be seen, other than the flame. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"And there is nothing in the world to hear, nothing that can be heard, other than the sound of my voice. Do you understand?"

"Yes... I understand."

My cock throbbed to life. I couldn't help it now, the rush of power, the knowledge of what was going to come next... It never failed to make me hard as a rock.

"Now, as you look at the flame and hear my voice, Aaron, I want you to see the flame starting to fade. I want you to watch it closely. It's flickering, dying down, becoming paler and paler, fading away. There's hardly any light left. You have to squint just to make it out in the dark."

In reality, no such thing was happening. The candle burned as strong and proud as ever. Inside Aaron's head, though, it was a different story. True to my words, she began to squint and a slight furrow appeared above the bridge of her nose.

"That's right," I told her, soothingly. "It's going. But where is it going, Aaron?"

There was a slight pause before, "I... I don't know."

"The flame is going down, Aaron. Deep down into the darkness, so deep the darkness is swallowing it up until you can't see the flame anymore. Can you see it?"

"Just barely," Aaron whispered.

"It's barely there now," I said. "And you're just like the flame, Aaron. Sinking down, down into the darkness. Sinking deep down until there's no light left. Are you sinking for me?"

"Yes..." her voice was fully tranced out now. "So dark..."

"In a moment," I continued, "the light will go out and there will be nothing. Nothing but the sound of my voice and you, floating deep down in the relaxing darkness. Nothing can disturb you so far down, nothing will reach you but my voice, do you understand?"

"Yes..."

"Very good," I sighed, clenching my jaw for a moment before I could continue without my voice trembling with arousal. "I'm going to count down from five, Aaron. And when I do the flame is going to disappear forever. Do you understand?"

"I understand..."

"Five — the flame is flickering down. Four — dying out until there's nothing left. Three — it's gone, and you're alone just floating in the dark. Two — just quiet and sinking, deeper and deeper into the trance. One..."

Aaron let out a long, contented sigh and lay still.

I fought the urge to let out my own sigh of relief. I hadn't noticed but my entire body was clenched as I forced myself to remain calm and make everything work. Now, just one more thing to do before she was mine.

"Aaron, can you hear me?" I forced my voice to remain neutral.

"Yes, Nick, I can hear you." Her reply was several seconds in coming, and she sounded like someone lost in a dream.

"That's very good, Aaron. Now, before we do anything else, I want you to focus on how you feel right now. So deep, without any worries in the world. On how all you can hear is my voice, so relaxing and calm. So calm and relaxed that you don't have to think, and you don't have to worry. Are you doing that for me?"

She nodded slowly, almost imperceptibly. "Yes..."

"Good. From now on, Aaron, whenever you hear me, and only me, snap my fingers and say the words 'lights out', you're going to come right back to this moment. You'll feel yourself sinking down, falling right back to this place where it's so dark and quiet. Where you don't have to think, and my voice is like the permission that lets you sink down and down to where no worries can ever reach you. Do you understand?"

"Yes." She nodded again, just the slightest motion.

"Tell me."

She pursed her lips with the effort, then spoke. "When I hear you say 'lights out' and snap your fingers I get to be just like this, wherever I am."

I couldn't stop a huge grin from breaking out across my face. Perfect. "Exactly." I'd done it... I blew out a breath and silently fist pumped. Then, I shook my head to get ahold of myself, and leaned forward right by Aaron's head. Her breath was peaceful and relaxed.

"Now," I whispered, "there are just a few more things I need to tell you..."

"I am in a trance..." Aaron's voice was a relaxed monotone, her dark hair spread out over the pillows of the couch as she reclined back with her feet up on the armrest. It was about fifteen minutes since I had given her the first trigger phrase. Her jean shorts were unzipped and she had several fingers languidly slipped beneath the fabric of her panties, playing with herself.

"Deeper and deeper..." I murmured, my voice slow and measured.

"Deeper..." the gorgeous brunette sighed as her body relaxed even more. "And deeper..."

"And the deeper you go," I told her, "the better you feel. And the better you feel, the more obedient you become..."

"Obedient..." Aaron's lips formed the word and released like a kiss.

My cock was rock hard as I examined the sculpted features of the goddess sprawled across my couch. She was ready.

* * *

Aaron blinked and looked around. She saw me sitting calmly in the armchair I'd positioned by the end of the couch by her head, and she grinned. She sat up quickly, flexing her fingers and throwing her hair back.

"I feel good!" she exclaimed, sounding almost surprised. "Rejuvenated, or something."

I nodded, smiling back. "I suggested that you wake up feeling relaxed and refreshed." I shifted in my chair, hoping she wouldn't notice the bulge at the front of my slacks. Hopefully I could distract her.

Aaron gave me an inquisitive look and raised her eyebrows. "So...?" she asked eagerly. "Did it work?" I had given her a suggestion to forget everything that had happened while she was under, a good thing considering the kinds of events I'd set into motion.

I shrugged and flashed a grin at her. "Let's see." Fishing around in my jacket pocket, I pulled out a pack of Marlboros, the same brand I'd seen in her bag earlier that day. I offered her the pack. "Want a smoke?"

It was almost comical as I watched her. She seemed to be waiting just as much as I was for her hand to reach out and grab it, but it didn't. She gasped. "I don't..." she blurted out, almost wonderingly. She turned her eyes from the cigs to me. They were wide and gleaming with excitement. "I can remember what it was like to want them," she said, "but I just... don't."

I nodded, satisfied. Honestly, getting rid of her desire to smoke was the easy part. It was so cliche it was practically hypnosis 101. The trickier part was doing what I did next.

"So," I asked casually as she sat up and ran her fingers through her luxurious hair. "What are you up to for the remainder of the evening?"

Aaron looked over at me as though checking if it was a come on, but relaxed when she saw my guileless expression. "I don't know," she shrugged her slim shoulders. "Maybe Netflix a movie. Shoot Danny a text to tell him I'm done smoking for good this time."

"How about you and I have some quality time?" I said, as though considering the idea, laying only the slightest stress on her trigger phrase.

Aaron blinked, and in an instant her entire demeanor changed. She gave me a look so filled with smoldering heat I practically melted like butter. The trigger phrase was simple — it filled her with the overwhelming desire to give me the best blowjob of her life. She lithely slipped from the couch and to her feet, taking several steps up until I could have reached up and grasped a lock of her hair.

She slid gracefully to her knees and placed a hand gently on my thigh. "Something I can help you with, Master?" she asked coyly, letting her fingers drift lightly across the now extremely obvious tent in my pants.

"Yes, I think there is," I told her, grinning wide as her fingers fumbled with my belt and undid my zipper. I popped free of my boxer briefs as she shimmied my clothes down my legs and I kicked them to the side.

Kneeling between my feet as I sat in the armchair, Aaron looked up at me, delicate hand already beginning to stroke up and down my length. I was rock hard and so ready. She bent her head, teasing me, letting me feel her hot breath but stopping just short of contact. My cock twitched in her hand in anticipation. I was so fucking turned on by this point I could almost feel my fingers tingling. "May I, Master?"

I growled in response, letting my fingers tangle in her hair and pulling her mouth down onto my cock. She relaxed and took me into her throat as I penetrated her with one swift motion. She closed her eyes blissfully as I began to fuck her face like I owned it. One of my hypnotic suggestions had eliminated her pesky gag reflex, so Aaron was happily swallowing my whole length to the hilt with every thrust. She moaned with pleasure as I took her roughly, the knowledge that I was experiencing pleasure was enough to turn her on and then some.

After a few more vigorous thrusts, I leaned back with a sigh and let her get to work. She took a deep breath though her nose, steadying herself after my rough usage, then wrapped her lips around me and began to bob her head up and down in my lap. Her tongue went to work as well, circling the head and readying the rest as one of her hands began to slide up and down my well-lubricated shaft.

I had been at the edge for almost an hour, ever since I'd gotten Aaron under my control completely, and this stimulation was too much for me to bear. I felt the rising tension in my core and I stared down into my hypnotic slave's eyes. "Are you a good girl?" I asked her, my voice rough as I felt myself nearing the edge.

Her mouth came off my dick with a wet pop, but her hand never stopped sliding up and down my length. "Yes, Master," she replied. "I'm a good little cocksucker for you."

Her mouth vacuum sealed around me once again and I didn't fight it, couldn't fight it, as a powerful orgasm tore through me. My cock twitched as it unleashed my seed into Aaron's willing mouth. Like the perfect little cocksucker she was she swallowed every drop, nearly choking as she took it all down her throat.

Then, she knelt back on her heels and smiled blissfully up at me like the cat that got the cream. "Thank you, Master," Aaron said, after having given me the best blowjob I'd ever received.

I blew a sigh out between my lips and stared at my beautiful slave for the night. Evolve, my wonderful creation, made sure my stamina matched my sex drive, and I could already feel myself hardening again.

"I think you deserve a reward for that," I told her, and she beamed up at me.

"Yes, Master." Her voice, relaxed and not quite monotone, was an aphrodisiac all on its own.

"But first..." I trailed off wickedly. "Just a little bit of fun."

* * *

"What's going on?" Aaron demanded, her voice harsh. She had awoken wearing nothing but her bra and panties. I sat across the coffee table from where she sat on the couch, her legs spread wide as her fingers circled her clit.

I spread my hands innocently. "How am I supposed to know?" I asked, concealing a grin. "You're the one who started stripping and playing with herself." I had reclaimed my pants and undergarments, leaving her the only one exposed to the elements.

Her luscious, firm breasts heaved as she struggled to control herself, but her eyes rolled back for a moment as one of her finger slipped inside of her. "You..." she struggled for words as she panted with lust. "You did something to me!"

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,616 Followers
12