The Bimbo Bunny Costume

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria clapped her hands shrieking with delight. Her giddiness disgusted Tracy, who couldn't turn away. Rage built up inside Tracy. Anger, resentment and even shame increased -- shame for falling in this trap and being touched by this slut. What exactly had this bitch done?

Another surge of energy hit. Tracy moaned as her legs grew one last spurt taller and then the rushing flood of pain and pleasure stopped.

Euphoric relief fell over Tracy. She was a Bunny now in complete classic Playboy regalia. She stood dramatically arching her spine and shoulders far enough back to shadow her cottontail and counter balance the weight of her breasts, two enormous mounds of flesh pressing down on a costume that denied any give even to let in a full breath. Each intake of air involved a double Sisyphean challenge of pushing her new heft up and out only to give-in, letting her chest suddenly fall with a jiggle. The top half of the costume bodice sculpted a heart shape covering her large breasts and narrowing below to a point at her cinched waist, like a plumb-bob balancing on a table of wide hips supported by two long sultry legs.

Maria stepped around checking the results. She gave a tight hug pressing the full length of their bodies together. Their pillowy breasts crashed against each other. Pressure built against the soft mounds of flesh deepening the cleavages. They made eye contact.

Tracy remained frozen thinking: "Damn you! Slut! Curse you!" The force against her chest actually felt good though. It repressed the anger. Yes. Press harder. Pull me in more. Her eyelids flickered. She closed her eyes feeling the wonderful warmth that trapped her.

Maria stepped back and nodded with approval. "Sometimes I feel a sudden guilt, but then I look at one of my creations and think, how can I not do this to them?"

Tracy felt a hand stroke her left bare shoulder and move slowly down over her silky smooth arm to the large white cuff that wrapped her tiny wrist. The hand motion then moved back up on the inside of her left arm, lifting it up to point at the ceiling in a slow sensual dance move. She opened her eyes and watched as her right elbow was pushed out leaving its hand resting on the hip.

Tracy could see in the mirror, on a table behind her, a martini being prepared. An olive plopped in. She watched the drink being placed on a silver tray and hoisted up onto her left hand held above her head. Her raised arm felt the weight of the tray being placed on her delicate figure tips.

Her frozen body jilted her. She felt so isolated. She sensed that her thoughts and her mind still remained fully intact, yet helplessly and hopelessly trapped inside. Her eyes focused only forward like a horse with blinders. She was Mannequin Tracy now and she wondered if she would ever move again. Somewhere behind her, she could hear cabinet drawers opening and closing. Papers rustled.

Fighting to focus her eyes on the mirror, Tracy saw a blurry near-sited reflection of a Bunny tail wagging at the ceiling as a dark figure bent over a lower cabinet drawer. Even squinting to somehow see clearly, seemed impossible, but despite what had happened, Tracy needed to see Maria's sexy costumed body again. But how could Maria do this to her? Why?

Tracy hated herself. She felt horny and yet knew what she felt was so wrong. She thought how she must control herself. Could she ever change her body back? Maybe she could find a way to move without anyone's permission. She concentrated. She fought against her body. Or was it the costume? Despite every effort, nothing happened. She was frozen, awaiting an order from her master. She could not scream, not even whisper or moan.

"Found it," Maria said holding-up an antique Polaroid camera with a flash bulb in the center of a large metal reflector. "Turn and smile."

Tracy pivoted on her left toes, faced the camera, and smiled with a subtle look of fear hidden in her eyes. She was not a statue after all: she was a puppet and Maria pulled the strings. The flash bulb popped blasting light over the small study.

Maria opened the back of the camera and pulled out a flat sheet of film. "I have an iPhone, but I love the classics." She set the picture on the desk to give it time to develop. "So my little pet, that is what we call a Bimbo Bunny Suit. Orange is a warning color to us Bunnies. You don't want to accidentally put that thing on. I love it on you though. It took to you so fast. Amazing how strong its power is. Oh! One last little thing left to do. The nametag. You want a nametag don't you? Who wants a cute little nametag? Huh?"

Tracy craved for one now. It would complete the costume. She knew it was insane to think about a nametag, but yes she wanted one. It would hang above her right hip on a tiny metal loop sewn to the costume's satin. She had forgotten about the nametag. With it in place, she truly would be Bunny Tracy. Do it please. Please.

"I'm sorry Tracy, but a Bimbo Bunny nametag has one little itty-bitty side effect. It erases your mind. But I'm certain you'll love your new personality. You still want this?"

Tracy nodded. She wanted to yell "No!" but like an on coming orgasm, she could not stop herself now. "Yes," she said shocked that she said anything at all. She wanted to take the sound of acceptance back. It left her lips so fast, so eagerly.

Maria held two rosettes with names imprinted on their center circles. Tracy saw the names 'Bubbles' and 'Candie.'

"Both," Maria continued, "are from total airhead Bunnies I trained here. Any last words pumpkin? You choose."

Choose? That's crazy. Tracy struggled to think clearly. She scolded herself for not successfully fighting back. It was her body after all. Or was it anymore? Say something! She couldn't believe she was encased in such a stupid suit. Mmm, but it felt so snug and wonderful. Snap out of it! Exhaustion made it harder to focus. She aimed her eyes at Maria and with every last bit of energy she could muster murmured, "Please don't."

Maria tossed one nametag aside. "'Candie' it is then." She clicked a ribbon onto the costume's tiny metal loop above Tracy's right hip.

Tracy closed her eyes. Memories of her life flashed by and disappeared into a black void. Images and sounds of family, friends, high school, college, work all vanished. She was being vacuumed out of her own mind.

A moment passed.

Tracy reopened her eyes and said in a high pitch helium voice, "Hi! I'm Bunny Candie. Do you have a member's key?"

12