The Binding of Isabelle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Isabelle whispered as if apologizing for something. "Neither of them seemed . . . well, really interested. They seemed like it was just something to check off on a list. Oh I don't know. . . Maybe it was me not knowing how. . . not knowing what . . . Isabelle broke down into tears.

"That's enough," Sylvie said. "It's okay Isabelle. I have no doubt you were not to blame in any way. Some men just don't have very strong libidos. Should you be the one for whom we search I can assure you that will not be a problem."

Before Isabelle could fathom that this encounter might be sexual and if so how she felt about it, especially the way this whole thing was seeming to be arranged and so public before she'd even met the man, Sylvie continued,

"If you can't gain a sense of her and what she is capable of then you do not belong on this council. Are we agreed then to proceed?" Sylvie's voice carried a note of command."

"Yes, let us vote," Isabelle heard Lucian say.

But even as they voted unanimously to proceed, all Isabelle could hear in her mind was a name.

Gabriel.

"The vote is concluded, the matter decided. We proceed."

The voice that would decree her chance at a future of which she had only dreamed seemed far off and she lost much of the end though he recognized enough to know what was said. Then the excitement, both physical and emotional overcame her and she drifted off to sleep no longer aware of her surroundings or those who remained within it.

12