The Bio of Molly J

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mistress found me. She did not come to me. She drew me to her. Her commanding eyes captured mine. She bound me to her will with nothing but her eyes.

Her body was soft and sensuous. Her eyes were strong. They commanded me without a word. I could do nothing else but to fly to her, like a moth caught in the light.

I walked up to her. I wanted to speak to her. I could not. I tried to stammer out a greeting. Her steel cold eyes demanded my silence. I had no choice but to sit down beside her. I lowered my head.

I had bowed my head to James. I did it of my own volition. I had no volition in my mistress' presence. My will was bound by her eyes. I could not raise my head in her presence. I sat by her side. I awaited her orders.

She caressed my thigh as I sat. She demanded my mouth with out a word. The urge to kiss her rose in me. My desire for her mouth rose like my lust.

My lust rose for the first time without the kiss of the whip. My lust demanded the kiss. I took no thought of the people around me. I rose in my seat. I took her lips with mine. I could taste her passion as it rose. I only wanted to please her.

She took my kiss. She offered nothing to me, as she received my devotion. She remained aloof from it all. I knew she was excited by me. She took my sexuality as if she owned it. She fondled me under the table. I could not, nor did I want to, stop her from sampling the wetness of my arousal. The moments in her embrace seemed like hours of bliss.

The public nature of our embrace became a private moment shared by us alone. Her words were soft. The command has harsh. The command of her voice could not be ignored. Her command became a need in my body and my mind.

"You will not kiss me again, until my gold is in your ears."

She pulled away from me. It was not a rejection. It was a command. It was only foreplay. Her eyes sparkled as she rose from her seat. The command to follow her was not in words from her mouth. The commands came from her eyes alone.

Her eye's commands were just as binding as words would have been. No, they were stronger than any words could have ever been. I was bound to her will by her eyes.

She led me into her world. I followed her eagerly. She shopped for me. She bought me clothes. She bought me my first heels that buckled around my ankles. She encased my legs, my vagina, and my breasts in silk. There is nothing more sensuous than silk. It caressed me with every movement.

The silk was alive against my body. My passion raised with each caress. I wanted to take my mistress to my master. I had no choice in my actions.

My mistress held me in her own bondage. Her will was stronger than any rope. My bondage to her has complete. I was bound by her will. Her will needed no words. My vagina bloomed from the caress of her eyes alone.

Her shopping brought her to the jewelry shop. She found a set of large golden loops. She took her purchase with her. I followed in devotion. My devotion was not necessary. Her bondage would have been just as strong without it.

She took me to her home. I was frightened and excited. She said nothing as she sat on the couch. She smiled at me as she slid her skirt above her lap. I knelt before her. I pulled her panties from her. I lowered my head into the steaming damp recesses of her femininity. I loved her vagina, as I loved mine.

My mouth worked with soft devotion. I yearned to feel my passion and my lust. They were not to be raised. My devotion was all my mistress would accept.

I drank her liquid love as I worshiped at her alter. Her orgasm rolled out easily. She shook with pleasure. My love was gentle. My devotion come from my tongue, and my mouth. Her pleasure was hers alone. I shared only the liquid of her passion.

Hers was a soft gentle passion. So much different than a man's passion. I knew she would raise my lust before long. I found no demanding drive to satisfy my vagina, in our shared passion. Her passion came from my mouth. My passion came from my hands.

My orgasm was powerful. It was intense. It filled my body with pleasure. My mistress' strength was powerful without losing it's softness. As we lie in our afterglow. She lay back on the couch. I lay on the floor at her feet. I found comfort in our positions.

I lay at her feet, in devotion to her pleasure. My devotion brought me as much pleasure as my lust did. I could lie in devotion at her feet forever. My vagina was not so easily satisfied. My hips rocked in their need, as I awaited my mistress' command. Her words startled me.

"On your knees, bitch."

The crudeness of her words were like a caresses in my mind. My vagina roared her approval. I flushed with embarrassment at the shocking nature of her command. I rose to my knees before her. My head was bowed. My eyes were lowered. I could not raise my head, or my eyes, in her presence.

"Strip for me, bitch. Do it now. Make me want you, as you offer yourself to me. I will only accept all of you. If you withhold any part from me, I will send you away. Do not take off your heels. They will remind you of your bondage. I need no ropes to hold you. My bondage resides in your mind."

I stood before her. I had never removed my clothes like this. My clothes left my body in slow sensuous waves. The removal of my clothes was an act of devotion. I offered each part of my body to her eyes.

My heart leaped with joy and excitement as I felt her caress my body with her eyes. I watched the lust raise in her as she caressed me. Her eyes caressed me. Her hand caressed her open vagina.

When I returned to my knees before her, both of our eyes were sparkling. Our lust mated on the edges of our reality. I wanted only her love. My vagina wanted her lust.

I wanted to throw my self into her arms and beg for her passion. I was bound to her commands stronger than any physical restraint. I knelt before her. My vagina was open and wet. Her commands were stronger than my vagina. My vagina begged me. She no longer controlled me. Only my mistress commanded me.

I felt free for the first time. My parents did not control me. My vagina did not control me. Only my devotion to my mistress controlled me. I gave my self to my mistress freely.

I knelt up. I pulled my shoulders back. I pushed my breasts out. I offered them to my mistress. I spread my legs. I offered my mistress the flower of my passion. I held nothing back. I opened my self completely to her gaze.

She called me closer to her. She used no words. Her commands were clearly heard in my mind. I obeyed her without reservation. She fondled my ear lobes. She pulled them. She pinched them sharply.

"I love your nakedness. As the bondage of your shoes pleases me. So will my gold in your ears. You will dress your ears for me."

She placed one of the golden loops in my hand. I flushed with excitement, knowing what she wanted from me. My vagina swelled to full passion knowing that I would obey.

The fear in my mind was a real beast. It threatened to keep me from my mistress' command. She placed a hard object into my hand. She moved my hand to my ear. She positioned the object behind my ear lobe. I knew that it was to push against. The end of the golden loop had a sharp point that held the clasp when it was in my ear.

"Do it slowly. I want to feel your pain. It will excite me."

My mistress lay back. She masturbated. Her eyes were alive with lust and passion. She was breathing hard. She shuddered with the waves of lust her hand produced.

Her lust raised mine. My hand trembled as I found my ear lobe with the sharp end. I tried to look at it to see if it were centered on my lobe.

My mistress sat up. Her slap to my face was sharp. Her words were just as sharp.

"Fucking bitch. Watch me. Feed your pain to me with your eyes. Do not take your eyes from mine. Fill your ears with my gold. I will fill your vagina with passion, when I am full. Not before.

My eyes were filled with tears. I cried, not from the pain of the slap. It was not vicious or brutal. My eyes cried because I had not pleased my mistress. Her displeasure was more painful than any slap could be. My hands felt for the right place. I gathered my courage. I looked deeply into my mistress' eyes.

I pushed the sharp point slowly into my ears. I began to cry from the pain. I shared the pain with my mistress. I turned none of it to lust for my self. I knew that my mistress would bring my lust in her own time, and for her pleasure. My pain was for my mistress' pleasure alone.

There was a wave of relief when the gold sank through my ear lobe. My mistress was caught in her own pleasure as she watched. I pushed the little clasp onto the gold through my ear. I reached my hand out to receive the other golden loop from my mistress.

The golden loop lay on the table next to me. I knew that I must not pick it up. I knew I must wait for her to hand it to me. I wanted her lips. I wanted to kiss her, and receive her kisses. I knew I could not, until my ears were filled with her gold. I knelt before her. My pleas came out as whimpers of pleading.

"Please mistress. Please let me put the other one in my ear for you. My mouth wants to drink from your lips. I want to feed your mouth my passion. I have so much to share with you."

My mistress would not be hurried. She continued her masturbation. Her eyes held mine in bondage to her pleasure. As her orgasm began she pulled my head to her vagina. She used neither her eyes or her hands to command my mouth to her center. Her will pulled me as if it were strong hands behind my neck. My mouth covered her wetness. I worshiped at her shrine.

I drank the product of her passion. I lapped up the fluid like a cat licking cream from a bowl. I opened her vagina fully. I found the pool of liquid passion in the bottom of her open vagina.

The liquid pool was sweet and salty at the same time. My body shuddered in pleasure as I lapped up her offering to me. My pleasure was full. I needed nothing else from her. My vagina was not satisfied with love and devotion. She demanded my lust. Nothing else could satisfy her.

My mistress pushed me away from her as she lay back in her afterglow. It felt like a rejection of me. I cried. My tears flowed down my cheeks. I felt as if I had displeased her. My heart was broken. No pain could be worse.

I knelt before her, in my tears. I wanted to throw my self into her arms. I wanted her to hold me as I wept. I could not. I could only kneel before my mistress and beg with my eyes.

My eyes begged and plead with my mistress. My vagina called my hands. She did not command them. Only my mistress could command me.

My vagina begged me, as my eyes begged my mistress. I was in need. My lust was full. My mistress raised my lust with only her command. I cried knowing my master was far from me. I wanted his kiss as much as I wanted my mistress' kiss.

Want is too soft a word. I did not want the kisses. By body demanded them. I was bound by my mistress' will. My kisses were hers to command. I waited and wanted. I cried in my need.

My mistress smiled. Her eyes sparkled with excitement. She picked up the golden loop. She held it securely.

Her word filled my mind. It filled my being. It raised my passion. My lust roared with delight at her single word.

"Beg."

My words fell from my lips like an already primed pump. The words from my lips excited my mistress and myself.

"Please mistress. Please. My mouth wants your soft lips. My body wants your strong hand. I want you to fill my eyes with pain. I want to give you my passion. I beg for you to raise my lust. I want to feed it to you. I want to give you my lust from my mouth and my hands. I want you to take my lust from my vagina. I am yours. My pleasure comes only from you. Command my hands. Command my lips. Fill my vagina. I keep none of it for my self. I give it all to you."

My mistress' eyes were glazed with her passion and lust, as she handed me the golden loop. I accepted it like a precious gift from my mistress. In return I would give her my pain for her pleasure. My eyes were glazed, as my mistress' were. My heart felt like a giant drum that pounded in my chest.

I placed the hard object behind my ear lobe. I felt for the exact place to hold it. I used the sharp point of the loop to find the center of my ear lobe. My eyes never left my mistress' eyes.

I slowly pushed the sharp point into my ear. I shared my pain with my mistress. I pushed firmly, without hurry. I wanted all the pain the golden spear could bring me. I wanted none of it for my self. I wanted to give it all to my mistress.

My vagina demanded some of it for herself. My vagina flushed with lust as she fed from the pain in my ear lobe. The wetness of my vagina flowed down the sides of my thighs. I was lost in my lust. My vagina commanded my voice.

"I want your kisses. I beg you for your kisses. I want your lips. I want your whip. I want kisses of leather on my ass. I offer my lips to yours. I offer my service to your vagina. I offer my ass to the leather of your whip. Use me for your pleasure. Please mistress. I beg you. Please."

The pain in my ear was intense. I had pushed it so slowly that every nerve was alive within my ear. The sharp point found the layer of nerves just below the surface of my skin, on the back side of my ear. The pain brought a scream from my lips.

The pain was exquisite. It filled my body. My orgasm came in waves of pleasure. My orgasm come from the pain. The pain, and my mistress' pleasure. My devotion took my body to heaven. I knelt before the Goddess herself.

My passion shone like a halo around my body. My bondage was complete. I was enslaved to the Goddess.

The personification of the Goddess was before me. I knew that I could only find pleasure with a man. I could find heaven with a woman. But only from a woman who was as strong as the Goddess herself was. I wanted the hardness of an erection to fill my femininity. I wanted my mistress to give it to me. If it pleased her.

I did not need it. I loved the feel of the hardness of a mans passion. I needed the bondage of a woman. I longed for a woman's soft strength. I lusted for my mistress. My lust was pure and holy. My lust was blessed by the Goddess. That I knelt before. My lust was no longer dirty and defiled. My lust shone brightly.

The glow of my lust lit the room. I saw the face of the goddess in the shining wetness of my mistress' open vagina. I knelt my head to her wetness. I reveled in my worship. I became one with my mistress. I became one with the Goddess.

I drank from her cup. I wanted nothing else. My vagina wanted more. My vagina demanded more. My vagina could only beg. Only my mistress could command me.

I know that the Goddess comes in gentle passion. I know she is found in soft gentle waves of pleasure. That is found in the temple of Aphrodite. Many worship there.

The Goddess called me to the temple of Diana. It is said that if you enter Diana's bed. In the morning either gold will fall from heaven, or she will put an arrow in your heart.

Her love is harder. It is not soft. It is not gentle. Passion is not enough for Diana, or for me. Only lust will draw Diana's smile. Only submission and pain will raise my lust.

My mistress found pleasure in my submission to her will. She found pleasure in my kisses. I kissed her deeply from my knees when her orgasm took her. Her lips between her legs were just as responsive as the lips on her face.

In her afterglow. My lips found her face. She found pleasure in the flavor of my kiss. Each woman's taste is slightly different. They are all heady flavors.

They all bring smells that promise passion and lust. I have always loved the flavor of my own secretions. My mistress found pleasure in the taste of her own secretions, delivered to her mouth on my lips.

I found devotion in the kisses. My mistress found passion in them. Her passion could not be denied. The raging beast between my legs paced as she roared. Her demands were as strong as my mistress' demands. I only obeyed my mistress.

My mistress rose to her feet. Her hand tangled in my hair. She walked out of the room. She did not care if I walked, crawled or was dragged behind her. I crawled. I could not stand before her.

Her strength radiated like a glowing aura around her. She did not need the strength of muscles to control me. Her will demanded my obedience. That was what my mistress demanded from me. Obedience. Total complete obedience.

I crawled behind my mistress. She brought me to a dimly lit room. She pulled me onto a small raised stage. She worked in silence. She bound my wrists in padded cuffs. She snapped them together. She lowered a cable from the ceiling.

My hands were captured by the thin steel cable. My mistress raised my bound hands above my head. She bound each foot to the floor with satin ropes. She raised the cable until my arms could go no higher.

I was helpless in my bondage. My legs were open wide. The feelings were intensely erotic as my mistress covered every part of my body with her caress.

Every part of my body except my vagina. My vagina wept for her caress. My vagina used my hips to cry out her need. My mistress kissed me deeply. Her words pierced the silence of the room.

"As long as my gold is in your ears, you belong to me."

My heart leaped with joy, as my mistress held her whip to my mouth.

"Kiss your master. I own your master also. You, and your master, will please me."

My eyes were filled with tears of happy. My lips kissed my master lovingly. I loved my master. I knew he was in a strong practiced hand.

I heard the sound of the whip. I flushed with passion before I felt the lash. The pain the whip delivered, rose my passion further.

The masters kiss was firm. It was crisp and clear. It marked my body with neat patterns of red pleasure. My lust roused to full force. I could not have denied my hands, if they were free.

All my vagina could do was cry. The tears of my vagina flowed down my thighs, as the tears from my eyes flowed down my face.

My mistress masturbated as she lashed. Her passion had come to fullness. Her lust was raging. She reveled in her power and control. Her hand was not enough. She found a dildo and began to use it on her self. She pushed the wet dildo into my mouth. I tasted her passion and lust. I wanted more.

She took no thought of my need. She fed her passion and her lust to me with her eyes. I felt as If I were being fucked as she continued to lash at my body. She found her orgasm. I found mine. I writhed in the sensuous waves of lust that was brought by my submission to my mistress, and the kiss of my master.

She stumbled back to the couch, that sat before the small stage. She could not stand, as her body shuddered in waves of pleasure that took her mind away. I could do nothing but watch. I saw the beauty of my mistress as she radiantly shone with the force of her lust.

My mistress enjoyed her afterglow. Her shining eyes never left mine. She did not rest long. She walked to a wall. I was almost blinded as I was bathed in the bright light of the photo spotlights. My mistress walked around me. She flashed her camera as she did. My passion raised. The camera became the eyes of the public that I longed for.

The flash of the camera became a strobe light. It flashed as fast as it was able. I held my head up proudly. I was pleased to present my self to the unseen audience.

She flashed her camera. She renewed my tears with a sharp slap across my face. She took pictures of it all. My mistress took pictures of my nakedness. She slapped me again.

"Cry bitch. I want to see your tears."

My mistress went back to kissing me with the whip. She photographed both my tears and the thin red welts she left on my body. My mistress was raging. Her lust shone through her eyes. She was raging yet she would not lay down either her camera or her whip.