The Bionic Stud: Me Lance, You Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubirosa
Rubirosa
826 Followers

"The doctors say I am still growing," he noted with no small degree of satisfaction. "The process may take another two years to complete."

"Wow!" was all she said. His power tool outsized her forearm. As she stroked him with both hands, the first thing that struck her was its weight. Lance felt like one of those large-bodied flashlights that a cop used on patrol. And he wasn't just huge. He was hard. Jane later found out the teen could achieve and sustain uncommonly robust erections at will. Thick veins webbed the shaft, feeding his love muscle with enough blood to keep it at peak size for as long as he wanted.

"So you like big dicks, Jane?" he inquired with a smile. The question was clearly rhetorical.

"I haven't kicked you out of bed yet."

Lance didn't answer. He just reached for his discarded jeans and pulled a long strip of condoms out of the back pocket. Not surprisingly, Lance used Magnum XL's. He held up the strip and silently counted the number of units left. There must have been eight or nine of them.

"Looks like enough for tonight anyway," noted Lance. Jane couldn't tell if he was joking or not. Lance tore open a wrapper and gave her the condom. He rolled on to his back. His towering prick pointed at the ceiling. Jane grasped the base and tried to unroll the condom down his pole. However, she barely got it over his knob before meeting significant resistance. It simply didn't fit. His mighty girth proved insurmountable. She struggled with the condom for another two minutes before the latex tore. Lance seemed more amused than frustrated.

"Let me show you how it's done," he smiled before opening another wrapper. Using just one hand, Lance sheathed himself so quickly that Jane barely saw how he did it. However, she could tell that the promiscuous teen had a lot of practice.

"You know these Magnum XL's worked great in 7th Grade but I think I am outgrowing them."

As with his previous comment, Jane couldn't tell if he was joking. In a way, it didn't matter. She now had a live-in gigolo ready to satisfy her deepest hungers on demand. Lance yawned and stretched with a smug grin. He lay back with his hands tucked beneath his head. The teenage Adonis was buck naked save for the Magnum XL stretched over his stallion-sized erection.

"If you want it, take it," he told her. "A guy like me doesn't force himself upon a girl. Never had to. Just say the word, I'll go and find someone else to play with. Your call."

Jane knew Lance was playing her like a violin. No guy had ever got into her pants so swiftly or effortlessly. The master of seduction directed their love scene like the composer of a classic opera. But she didn't care. Jane dug his style. He got her hot. So she eagerly made the next move. Jane straddled his hips and steadied the base of his tool in her small hands. She slowly knelt downward, her moist pussy hovering right above his flaring helmet. Jane felt his monster pulse harder and faster in her grip. Though he acted cocky, she clearly excited him. With tantalizing skill, she slowly ground her slit against his knob. Though her quadriceps strained with tension, Jane wanted to baste the tip in her juices before she mounted his beast.

Lance's broad chest rumbled with a deep moan. His big hands palmed the globes of her ass. "Take it easy, babe," he murmured. "I'll hold you steady." Jane's thigh muscles relaxed as his strong forearms assumed most of her weight. Lance literally had her in the palm of his hand. Yet he didn't take advantage of her vulnerability. Slowly and gently, he lowered her ass, allowing Jane time to adjust her position in his grasp. "Brace yourself," he told her. "I'm going to hit some places that have never been touched before. Just enjoy the ride." There was assurance in his voice. Lance wasn't boasting about his size. He was just stating a fact.

Simply engulfing the flared helmet took time. He stretched Jane's cunt lips wider than her favorite dildo. Her clit twitched like a Mexican jumping bean. Jane slowly breathed in and out. She focused on relaxing her vaginal muscles. Just before the stretching became painful, his knob popped into her body with an audible squelch. Jane flung her head back and began to shudder. Lance felt her thighs spasm. That's when he knew she was about to come. The teenage stud tightened his grasp upon her bottom ever so slightly so she stayed in the saddle.

Lance already made her climax with his tongue many times already but he now got to lay back and savor her unbridled expression of pleasure. Nothing pleased him more than watching a woman come. Especially, a beautiful one. His lover sported a tight, hard body. Though retired from the service, Jane still won kickboxing competitions and triathlons. Yet she still had curves where it counted. A shameless tit man, Lance loved the cougar's big, floppy jugs and saucer plate areolae. He also loved how her nipples spiked when she peaked. Lance had become an expert in assessing female sexual response and knew the difference between a 'porn' orgasm and a genuine one. And with Jane, he clearly struck her jackpot.

She hardly had time to recover before Lance resumed her downward journey. Two inches slid into the mouth of her cunt. The teenage stallion took his time, letting the force of gravity guide her descent upon his pole. Jane's breathing remained steady but rapid. Her body oozed sweat. The size queen managed him but just barely. Jane could deal with his length. She could change its depth through position, style, speed, or just wrapping her hand around the base to keep him from going too far. His lover could set her own pace. But no girl could avoid girth. Whether two inches or nine inches deep, she couldn't escape his impossible thickness.

"Nice and slow, babe," he whispered seductively under his breath. "Work up to it. Just relax and let me inside."

Lance felt her labia wrap themselves around his shaft like a rubber band drawn tight. For a cougar, her pussy felt almost virginal. Jane bit her lip. Lance knew it hurt a bit the first time he nailed a chick. But he also knew that he could stretch a girl further than she thought possible. And when Jane finally opened herself to him body and soul, he would make her feel things she never imagined.

Lance sank deeper and deeper into Jane. At the halfway point, her agony gave way to ecstasy. He maintained a firm grip on his lover's hips as her thighs began to tremble again. Damn! He made some girls come during his initial penetration but rarely twice in a row. Lance really dug orgasmic females. Slightly lifting his hips off the bed, he drove himself deeper inside and waited for her to adjust. Lance withdrew and did it again. On the next thrust, he bottomed out.

"Oh, my fucking God! You're bigger than your father," she blurted out.

Jane's mouth gaped open and her complexion turned beet red. Lance had seen that expression on a woman's face before. It told him that nothing else existed but her lover. And nothing else mattered besides the pleasure he gave her. Lance found himself at peace. Though possessed of a sharp and illuminating intelligence, he only felt truly in his element when indulging his primal desires. He could not help himself. The experiment might not have made him a monster. But it had transformed him into a lust-crazed manbeast. Civilization meant nothing to him. He lived only for sex.

However, Lance was not amoral. Though monogamy and chastity seemed alien to him, the noble savage followed his own crude code of honor. Any woman who shared Lance's bed deserved only his best. He always put her pleasure before his own. But life on the base had thwarted his sensual ambitions. Lance seduced many officers but their abbreviated liaisons had to be carried out secretly in basements and broom closets. Suffice to say, the regimented existence he led on the base had cramped his style. But for the first time in his life, he could have his way with a woman without the fear of prying eyes and disciplinary hearings. The young stud could make love to Jane all night and no one would stop him.

Lance could not believe his good fortune. Upon his discharge, he feared the military would place him in a shitty group home or foster care. Instead, he landed in the bedroom of a busty cougar that doubled as his guardian. Lance could not have received a nicer gift for his eighteenth birthday. As a freshly minted adult, the budding Lothario finally could enjoy the sexual freedom that the military denied all his life.

"Art thou titillated, milady?" he asked Jane in the mocking tone of a Shakespearean rogue.

"As I said, 'wow!'" she laughed.

"Methinks I have a size queen in my boudoir."

"Methinks thou art not mistaken, Romeo."

"Then let us give thee a royal fuck."

With an upward thrust of the hips, Lance drove himself all the way to the hilt. He withdrew a couple inches and slammed it in again. His strokes were slow, steady, and merciless. Jane felt like her entire body was getting fucked, as if he pounded her with a velvet sledgehammer of love. She came once and then again. The orgasms began to pile up. Jane didn't know if she were coming or going. After awhile, all she could do was scream... in amazement, in fear, in joy, in exhilaration, and in gratitude. Her cries filled the room. Lance instinctively thought of shushing her but then realized they were all alone in this big empty house. He vowed never again to let his desires remain unquenched.

Rubirosa
Rubirosa
826 Followers
12