The Birth of a Kaiju-Girl

Story Info
Monstrous transformations abound.
26k words
4.16
35.7k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

Author's Note: This is a one-shot, though it's open-ended. I tried a few things here and it ended up being a lot longer than I'd anticipated. I urge you to check the tags before reading.

*****

Terri crested the final step with a loud huff. Voices blared from below, her little brothers and cousins running amok while their parents relaxed in the living room, leaving Terri to drag her suitcases up a flight of stairs and into her temporary room. Outside, the sun shone invitingly while sea gulls cawed mockingly. If she listened closely, the sound of beachgoers and roving tides were audible. Yet she was stuck inside until her parents decided otherwise.

All because of one little fight at school. And one that wasn't her fault even by her teachers' standpoint. Some upstart freshman practically ran at her and started throwing punches, leaving Terri with few options, of which she chose the offensive. She walked away with a creaking jaw and a slight fracture in her right hand, but the other girl looked far worse.

Terri flopped onto the lone, dusty bed and sighed. She'd be out on the beach, flirting with guys and catching some rays if not for that fight. Typical of her parents really, she thought. Dying her hair was fine, getting a few piercings was fine, even getting an illegal tattoo didn't trigger them, but defending herself was too far evidently. Their little girl had become a delinquent, a hoodlum, despite being top of her class.

"Yep," Terri quipped to herself, staring at the ugly, green paint that peeled from the wooden ceiling, "Totally makes sense." Her phone buzzed in her shorts. She pulled it out to see a text from Zoey.

Zoey - They're seriously not letting you out on your own?

Yep. Terri replied, adding a sad face for good measure.

Zoey - Fucking ditch them. You're eighteen. Old enough to make your own decisions.

I would, if it weren't for the little fact that they let me live with them for free. Terri rolled her eyes, though she couldn't help but smile.

Zoey - You could always mooch off me, you know?

Terri - Yeah, right. I bet your parents would be thrilled.

Zoey - They would. I've told them all about how smart you are. They'll probably pay you to fix my scores.

Terri - I charge $9.95 per hour, non-negotiable.

Zoey - LOL. Seriously though, if you need a place to crash for a while, my couch is always free. Ribby gets the guest bed I'm afraid.

Terri - So, I'm less important than your dog?

Zoey - Have you seen her face?! It's all puffy, and squishy and her tongue sticks out when she gets all confused.

Good point.

Terri laughed softly, glad to have her friend, even if she was partly to blame for her current predicament. The girl set her phone aside and lifted her electric blue hair. It'd be time to dye it again in a few days, since her roots would start showing. She almost couldn't remember what she'd looked like as a brunette, though her friends all agreed that blue suited her better. She was inclined to agree.

It suited her bright green eyes and easily tanned skin. Like a small portion of the beach was with her, a mix of the water, seaweed and the people that visited. Even her nose and lip piercings were indicative of such a picture, acting as the trash or pieces of treasure people left behind.

"Can't catch me! Can't catch me!" One of her cousins yelled, zipping down the hall outside Terri's bedroom door.

"Can too!"

"Yeah, we'll get you!" Her brothers shouted, puffing along at full speed one after the other. Terri knew better. Her siblings were rotund little guys, attuned to lying about on their phones or watching TV, while her cousins regularly went out and did sports. It was entertaining to watch nonetheless.

"Want some help?" She offered them, striding alongside the pair with ease.

"Really?" Max, her youngest brother, stared up at her hopefully. Dan, the older of the two, also turned his attention to her. They knew why she was being punished, and, by the look in their eyes, they were keen to use that knowledge against their cousin.

"In return, you have to help me sneak in and out of the house."

They nodded swiftly, all too eager to catch their sly relative. Being party to a 'crime' with their delinquent big sis was no doubt a bonus, she thought. Terri smirked and pointed to the top of the stairs. The hallway led down the right of them, with a wall that blocked the view to the furthest door. A perfect place to jump out at someone. And snatch them if need be.

"You guys get him back up here, then I'll hop out and cut him off. You know the rest?" Terri arched an expectant eyebrow. They nodded firmly. She clapped her hands together, "Alright, men. Start the mission."

In a matter of minutes, their cousin came bounding up the stairs and into Terri's trap. Caught by surprise, and with his exit blocked, Max and Dan quickly caught the slender boy. They hog tied and carried him downstairs, surprisingly adept at carrying him. At least they'd have a future in the moving industry.

Then it was their turn to help her out. Being the adorable, pudgy boys that they were, the pair were adept at captivating their family's attention. A quick attempt at copying their cousins, which led to them falling over and creating a loud bang, gave Terri the opening she needed to slip out the front door, unnoticed. They would help her get back in at nine o'clock that evening, while keeping their parents preoccupied. Not that it would be difficult, since they held little interest in being around their rebellious daughter lately.

"Finally," Terri inhaled the salty, sea air as she walked along the sidewalk. The breeze caressed the bare skin of her arms and lower legs, as if welcoming her. Summer vacation was always her favourite time of year, not simply for the time away from school, but because it always brought her here. Something about the beach soothed her, like it just rubbed away all her troubles. Even when she came in the colder seasons, it never disappointed her.

The blue-haired girl soon found a spot on the sand to sit back and watch the waves. Sunlight wreathed the scenery in a warm glow and bathed her naked skin. She glanced around at the families gathered around, giggling with childish glee when someone was knocked down by a rogue wave, or when a kid buried their parent in sand. Terri removed her vest and bundled it beneath her head, eager to tan as much of her body as she could.

A combination of the warmth and sounds soon lulled her into lethargy. She would be happy just to lay there for days on end, ignoring any and all problems in her life. Terri let her eyes drift shut, smiling at the warmth on her skin, and slowly deepened her breath while her mind wondered into her fantasies. She cracked an eye open to peer at her surroundings and, finding that no one was even glancing in her direction, ran a hand down her slender body. Her fingers slid past the waistband of her shorts.

Terri sucked on her bottom lip to keep from moaning. In her mind, she saw an endless tide of men, all smiling knowingly at her as she stroked along her fattened lips. They would tease her, turning away to present their rigid buttocks or giving her a side-view of their bulging speedos. Pangs of desire set Terri's pussy alight and leaked out onto her roving fingertips.

Amongst the men, a few women surfaced. They were new, shiny against the comforting dullness of her usual fantasies, and no less enticing. Terri heard footsteps approach, then stop. She cracked an eye open, breaking away from the delightful daydream, to see a couple standing nearby with their mouths agape. Her gaze trickled down to their groins and saw a distinct bulge in the man's shorts, though his girlfriend didn't seem interested. A shame, Terri thought and returned to her fantasy, wetter than before.

The pair left her to her debauched activity. Terri moaned as her daydream fed on her growing lust, urging her to slide a lone finger into her snatch. She cooed at how her inner walls wrapped around her digit, pulling it in and bathing it in her growing moisture. Her other hand squeezed at her breast, quickly finding her nipple and the small barbell that pierced it. A slight sting echoed from the piercing, another drop to add onto the fire in her pussy.

She listened to her surroundings the entire time. People continued to laugh and shriek playfully, ignorant to the blue-hair teen that splayed herself so daringly amidst their ranks. Terri curled her finger to scratch against her g-spot, moaning and raising her hips in response. The leagues of her fantasy audience all stared at her, eager to see what would come next. She licked her lips and pulled at her shirt, tugging it down to reveal her naked breast.

"Mama, what is she doing?"

"What're you... oh my god!"

Terri didn't think she was a delinquent by nature. She was a straight B student, rarely absent from class, and she liked to believe that she was always respectful to her peers. But this was something that she couldn't refute; she was an exhibitionist. The fact that a real woman, and other people judging by the wave of gasps, was watching her touch herself only made her want to do it more.

"Stop that! There're children," a woman rushed over, shouting in a hushed tone to avoid bringing other innocent eyes over.

Terri added a second finger to her pussy and moaned louder to match the onset of shocked inhales. She pulled on her nipple, following it with her back. The woman began to shift about nervously. Terri could easily imagine her expression, twisted in worry and frustration, but also strangely intrigued. It was always in porn or on tv, but few people ever encounter a public masturbator. If nothing else, Terri was glad to be this woman's first in one respect.

"I'll call the cops!" The woman warned, voice rising in desperation. Terri lifted her eyelids and stared at her company, smiling tersely as she continued to saw her fingers through her velvet pussy.

"Go ahead," Terri rolled her hips, "I'd love to give them a good show." She had no intention of doing such a thing, of course. If getting into a fight was too much 'delinquent' behaviour for her parents, then having a criminal record would probably land in a catholic school, or worse. After coming to this beach for over a decade, Terri knew full well how long it took the police to respond to a call. She'd be finished and gone before they turned up.

The women slinked off, cell phone in hand, muttering under her breath, "Fucking teenagers. Can't even keep it in their bedrooms."

Terri cast her gaze about and caught the eye of several guys. They were careful not to be seen peeking by their partners, but Terri had their near-full attention. She glimpsed the woman setting her phone down. About ten minutes, Terri thought. The girl pushed her shorts down to let her trim bush peek out, while her fingers moved faster. Her pussy squelched as her pleasure bubbled to the surface.

She pinched and pulled on her nipple. The barbell made a perfect hold, which, though she wouldn't admit it to anyone, was partly why she chose it. Hushed murmurs passed amongst her audience as they watched, enraptured by the exhibitionist's rising rapture. All form of subtlety vanished from Terri's movements as she worked herself to her peak.

Whorish moans drowned out most of the other sounds. The oceanic scent faded under her own heady musk, while the sensation of the sand became lost in her clenching pussy. Each stroke of her fingers heightened the sensations. Terri pressed her palm flat against her clit and moved her arm with her fingers, sliding it against the engorged button. Airy breaths turned hard and fast as she raced to her climax.

A siren caught her attention. Terri bit her lip and piled a third finger into her snatch, gasping at how her tender pussy stretched to devour it. She refused to slow down even as the wailing sirens grew closer. If her parents weren't gonna give her freedom, then she had to exercise it to the limits.

"Yeah... yeah, yeah, yeah," Terri moaned, voice growing higher with each cry. Her spare hand moved to her clit and swept across it rapidly, sending wild sparks of delight across her nerves. The sirens blared nearby, then halted. Terri arched her back and forced her eyes open, staring at a pair of officers approach her. Oh crap...

They were a few feet away when she made a spontaneous decision. Terri leapt to her feet, ignoring how her legs shook with her orgasm, and leapt into a full sprint. Having been one of the best runners in her middle school's track team, she was exceptionally quick. Combined with the adrenaline pumping through her veins, and Terri managed to evade arrest by ducking into a dark alley.

She shrank into the shadows, away from prying eyes. Pounding footsteps paused at the entryway, then moved on and faded away, leaving only her galloping heart and raspy breaths for sound. Terri glanced up at the sky, hoping that it wasn't too late. Though the fiery sky said otherwise. Max and Dan would only help her get back in at nine, no later.

It was too risky, though. Terri reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone, then lightly tapped it against her forehead; the battery was dead. Of course, it was, she thought. Just like in a horror movie. She went to slide it back inside, intending to way her options at that moment, but her thoughts froze when they touched something cool and slimy. Terri turned her head slowly, expecting a reptile of some kind, then peered down at the thing. It certainly wasn't an animal, none that she knew of.

A flat body oozed a gel-like substance. It was thick and a murky white colour, obscuring its naturally dark colour and the cement that surrounded it. A string of tendrils extended from behind it, all moving slowly.

Terri kept her gaze fixated on the strange sight and didn't move an inch. It didn't seem hostile for the moment, though she knew very well how that could change in an instant. The scar on her forearm from a seemingly friendly stray cat was a perfect reminder of that. Minutes passed with her eyes focused on the almost frozen creature. It finally seemed to stop all movement. Even the tendrils ceased.

"Just gonna get up, really slowly," Terri assured it, hoping that a soft voice would keep it docile, while also making sure her instincts didn't make her bolt. She pulled her hand away, grimacing at how the ooze stuck to her skin, creating a long string of the stuff. It didn't react, remaining motionless as she stood. Terri breathed a small sigh of relief and stepped toward the exit, eager to leave and, hopefully, get home in time. She blinked as her left foot refused to follow and turned around with a friendly smile on her face.

It would just be a trash bag or maybe some rope that someone had thrown out. There was no way that something slimy and squishy and long and thick was crawling up her leg. Nope. Impossible. Terri's grin quivered as she lowered her head, following a glistening trail of black that led to her leg. It was a curious snake.

"Okay, fella, let g-goooo!" Terri shrieked as she hoisted into the air. All composure disintegrated as she flailed her arms and legs, before she began to pull on the... the thing coiled around her leg. The moment her fingers touched it, murky goo spread across its surface. Her hands slid along it while her leg remained trapped.

Terri's heart assaulted her ribcage. It felt ready to explode from her chest, beating on her lungs in the meantime. Every breath felt laboured. The world became fuzzy and dim. She was almost thankful that she'd pass out before this thing could eat her.

Then everything came back into focus as something stabbed into her neck. Terri reached up to slap at it, only to have her wrist wrenched away by a second snake-like thing. She shook her head to dislodge whatever was in her neck, while swatting with her free hand, before that, too, was taken captive. Another thing constricted her throat and forced her to look straight ahead.

Despite her mind-numbing fear, Terri felt relaxed. Her heart had calmed, and she was breathing normally, as if asleep in her bed rather than dangling upside down in the clutches of some monster. A trickle of slime oozed over her leg and seeped into her shorts. Darkness spread across her shorts as the tentacle spiralled its way to her naked thigh, coating it in a murky sheen. Another tendril mimicked its ally on her other limb.

They squeezed intermittently and with unnerving precision. Terri grimaced inwardly at how they felt on her flesh, wishing that her body could shudder, that it could show any sign of disgust. Instead, all she felt was a gross sense of... peace. She thought back to a massage she got from when her family went to a spa, and how it seemed to remove all tension from her body, while adding an entirely new tension that she hadn't admitted to anyone. The teen wanted to slap herself for comparing that experience to this moment.

Yet it became all that she could focus on. More tentacles appeared from the shadows, all of them drooling that same goop, and converged on her. Terri followed them with her eyes and watched in horror as they hooked onto her shirt, then tore it in two. Her breasts popped into the air, braless and sporting stiff, twin nubs. Each had a barbell that reflected the low light of the alleyway. They acted as a beacon to the perverse appendages, as two smaller limbs coiled around her chest and squeezed her tits.

Terri screamed at herself from within as her lips involuntarily parted and let out a soft moan. She couldn't enjoy this. She refused. This thing was a monster, although one that kept its body hidden in the steep shadows. Only its outline was visible to her, not that she paid it any attention. Every facet of her consciousness was fixed on revolting against her traitorous body.

Preoccupied by her thoughts, Terri almost missed it as her shorts became the next victim to this monster. A wave of fear took her as she realised just how strong this thing was to rip her denim pants like that. There was no visible strain, just a clean pull as if it had torn paper. Only her lace panties stood in its way.

Fortunately, the garment seemed to take its fancy. A tendril moved in close to her crotch, a dollop of slime falling onto her panties. It seeped through them in an instant, washing across her groin. Terri groaned at the sensation. The fluid was warm on her pussy, different to the almost cool sensation it left on her thighs and torso. Electric pulsations arched across her nerves, every vein in her crotch throbbing in an all too familiar desire. One that she was helpless to curb.

The tentacle seemed happy to hover over her scantily clad snatch. She might've believe it was sniffing at her, though she couldn't make out anything resembling nostrils on the limb. The tendril around her throat moved, sliding gently along her tender neck until its tip came into view. Terri managed to make her head jerk side to side.

She'd had enough experience with boys to know what this thing wanted. The blunt tip brushed against her bottom lip, leaving behind its slimy excretion, and traced its way along her mouth. Terri's lips snapped shut, denying entry. She hated blowing her exes; there was no way this thing was going to get her to do so. The tendril didn't seem concerned by her lack of cooperation and simply continued to circle her lips, trailing slime along the way.

Its siblings or allies or whatever they could be called didn't remain still either. They continued to massage her arms and legs, rubbing their murky, oil-like perspirations into her flesh. Her breasts were poked in choice areas, as if it were trying to learn her most sensitive places, while the long limbs undulated against them. Slime covered her belly now, pooling in her navel. More appeared at her back to explore her fully.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers
123456...8