The Birth of Super Pimp Ch. 04

Story Info
Super Pimp goes after the Sassy Street Renovators.
5.3k words
4.65
24.8k
39
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,327 Followers

The next few days were busy times for DC and his gang. Using his new informant on the force, he ambushed every cop on Sassy Street and turned every one of them into a dirty, horny pig who was soon in debt to DC. DC had G Standard sell off most of the remaining girls from the old times as they didn't meet with his high standards for whores. He slipped Ginger into the Platinum HQs building late one night and had the super-puter do a number on her. She now had fire engine red hair, a 36EE inch rack, awesome bubble butt and nice pouty lips. She had a nice sassy mouth and could give a blow job that could knock a man out. She was really popular with the pigs when they realized she had been a cop and was now on her knees where a bitch belonged.

DC made Suzie quit "for a personal reason", and had turned in a 30 day leave for vacation due to a failure in an experiment which required him to do some alone time to think. Neither request caused much of a ripple in the corporation other than Ms. Platt calling him personally to wish him well and to authorize him access from a special remote laptop he picked up.

DC also planned his recruiting drive. While he had the three hottest ho's in the city, they obviously were not nearly enough and he still had to keep a low profile. Media was still sniffing around and the Hidden Five would act if they saw anything overt. So DC decided to kill two birds with one stone.

Several concerned citizens had purchased much of Sassy Street. By happy coincidence these citizens were all women who had done so on behest of the Hidden Five so they could legitimately drive the Vice out with higher rents, zoning, and renovation. DC's plan was simple. These bitches were all fairly successful, decent ages (youngest was 28, oldest was 40), and all were pretty hot. He could increase his stable AND get control of all the land in one swoop.

His first target was Candice Breaux. She was a 30 year old brown haired physical fitness guru. She taught yoga and spin and had opened a very successful chain of fitness stores throughout the state. She had bought up several buildings right on the entrance to Sassy Street from the downtown with the idea of opening a spa and a large gym.

DC dressed in a normal suit and went to visit her in her office. He had used some contacts to appear to be a rep from a health food company that wanted to rent a building next to her on Sassy Street.

He entered into her office as she came in from a back door.

"Hi, I'm Ms. Breaux, you must be Mr. Dice. A pleasure. Please forgive my appearance, I just ended spin class." Candice said as she wiped her hands on a towel. She was dressed in yoga pants and a red sports bra and had her hair back.

"Not at all Ms. Breaux, but it's pronounced Dic, like Dick." DC said as he stood and shook her hand.

He took her hand and he could see Candice flush. She let out a small gasp as he moved in close and she got a nice whiff of his scent. She looked him in the eyes and he stared at her.

"You are very pretty."

"Thank you, um, but we need..."

DC maintained eye contact and held her hand while his other hand gently cupped her chin. She gasped again but didn't break eye contact.

"You are pretty."

"I am, pretty..."

"You are very pretty."

"I am very pretty."

DC smiled as her eyes began to loose focus. He gently guided her back to her desk and sat her on the edge.

"Look down."

Candice looked down and watched with a stunned look as DC unzipped his pants and let his cock slide out. DC had been experimenting with his abilities and had discovered a rather fun one. He could actually control the hardness and even some slight movement of his cock and he used this ability to make his dick slither out like a snake and even rear up slightly.

Candice stared at the enormous cock in front of her and DC watched her eyes follow its movement. He spoke softly as it moved.

"Watch the pretty cock Candice. See how it moves. Isn't it lovely Candice?"

"Watch the pretty cock. See how it moves. It's lovely." Candice intoned as her eyes followed.

DC gently pushed her to her knees and caused his cock to slither right up in front of her eyes.

"Candice, this cock is like a snake. Just like a cobra. It can hypnotize you, make you obey it. You want to obey it don't you Candice."

"Yes, I want to obey the cock snake. I want to obey it." Candice replied with a soft monotone voice.

"This snake has some venom Candice, to be safe you must take a special dose of venom to build resistance to it. Then you can play with the snake as much as you want. Do you want that Candice?"

"Yeeesssssssss, I want to play with the snake. Give me the dose." Candice replied.

DC smiled and slide his cock into Candice's mouth. He gently pushed her down some and lifted her chin. "Relax Candice, the snake needs to slither all the way in, relax your throat."

Candice sighed and DC felt her throat loosen and his cock slid all the way in. He then shot a full load straight down her throat into her stomach. DC's super sperm reacted quickly as he retracted his cock out of her mouth. Candice knelt on her knees with her eyes rolled back in her head with her mouth open. After a few seconds, her eyes rolled back with a dull, empty luster to them and her mouth took on a dumb smile.

"How did that feel?" DC asked.

"Wonderful! I felt so relaxed as the snake slithered down my throat and gave me the venom. I feel so happy now! I like the nice snake." Candice said with a giggle.

"Good. Now, you need to listen to me if you want to play with the nice snake again. You do this right and maybe the snake will slither up your ass or pussy. How about that?" DC said.

Candice licked her lips and started to caress her tits. "OOOOOOOOOOO, I'd LOVE that! I want the snake inside me!"

"Then listen to me Candi, and obey."

DC gave Candi her instructions. She was to immediately start on the remodeling of her buildings and build the spa and fitness center. She was to allow DC's bitches free use to keep in shape, and would help launder DC's money. She would also add some "special classes" for certain women. She would provide DC with profiles of all her female clients and help select good stock. In return she could get to play with the magic snake and if she did really good, she could eventually join as a full on hooker.

DC gave her some vials of "venom" to keep her doped up. She was already fully addicted, and eventually her brain would basically melt and she would be a bimbo hooker. But that would take several months, plenty enough time to finish the takeover of Sassy Street. DC also had her call in her two most beautiful Personal Trainers and he transformed them into hookers with the Ho Formula. DC headed out the back way with his new tail and smiled.

"One down."

LATER THAT NIGHT AT A DOWNTOWN PENTHOUSE:

Tiffany and her friend Sasha sat on the penthouse balcony. Tiffany was the 18 year old daughter of Paris Ramos, a jet setter model and self made business woman who had retired from modeling and had opened a very large chain of fashion boutiques. She had also been part of the Sassy Street Renovation and was planning on opening some stores there once the clean up was done.

Tiffany was her only daughter (the father had divorced years ago and left town), and she had certainly inherited all her mom's looks. Sasha was one of her best friends, an exchange student from the Chezk Republic and a hottie in her own right. They were waiting on Amber, their third friend and captain of the high school cheerleading team. They were having a night in with some popcorn and a movie. They were all between boyfriends at the time and Paris would be out late.

The phone rang, and Tiffany answered. "Amber, you finally made it! I'll buzz you in."

Sasha smiled. "It is about time. Amber, she is always running late."

Tiffany snickered and agreed. A short time later the doorbell rang and Tiffany buzzed their friend in.

Amber strutted in. Tiffany and Sasha both stared at their friend's walk. She WAS strutting, like a minx in heat looking to attract a boy. She was also smoking a cigarette.

"Hi girls! Sorry I'm late. I ran into a really cool guy. I'm going to have to introduce you sometime. Hmmmmm, he's a hot bod." Amber said as she licked her lips.

Tiffany and Sasha exchanged glances. Amber was not acting like herself.

"Amber are you okay? You seem a bit off." Tiffany said.

Amber, a 5 foot 10 inch black girl with a knockout bod and a nice 32 inch rack, grinned and took a big drag on her cigarette and then blew the smoke straight into Tiffany's face. Tiffany coughed and while Sasha stared at her friend Amber blasted her in the face.

After a few second of coughing, both girls stood still and their eyes became glassy.

"That's better. Here, you two both smoke a cigarette and I'll let my pimp in. If you are really good, He'll make you his hookers too! And then we can all work the streets together!" Amber bubbled as she lit up two cigs and gave one to Tiffany and Sasha.

Tiffany and Sasha both took the offered cigarette and smoked it as ordered. Amber made sure they inhaled and held it. After a few puffs, both girls started giggling, and then shortly started licking their lips and rubbing their tits.

Amber went inside and came back out with a large, handsome man who oozed animal attraction. Both Tiffany and Sasha gasped and then smiled at the big stud who walked up with Amber holding his arm.

"DC baby, these are my friends Tiffany and Sasha. They are the hottest bitches in school except for me. Can they be hookers too?"

"Depends. You bitches want to show me what you got?" DC said with a grin.

"Oh shit yeah, baby, let Tiffy show you what she can do." Tiffany strutted to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. She grinned like an empty headed slut as she slid down his front and undid his zipper.

"OMG! It's huge! Oh baby, let me warm you up and then stick that monster in my pussy!" Tiffany said with huge smile. She then proceeded to lick his cock up and down and play with his balls. She worked fast and soon had half of it down her throat. She giggled as she slowly worked it down her throat and then back out. She was able to get it 2/3 in when DC stopped her.

"Enough foreplay bitch, get on that couch." DC shoved her roughly over to a patio couch and she laughed as she ripped off her shirt and bra. She pulled down her shorts quickly and did a perfect split with her feet up on the couch backrest facing him while she chewed her index finger.

"Mmmmmm, I'm nice and wet, come on over here and be my first. Make me a woman, and make me your bitch!"

"Nice, virgin pussy. I'm gonna ruin you for any other man, but that's okay. You'll fuck whoever I say wherever I say. Right bitch?" DC said as he knelt down and with a slow steady thrust shoved into Tiffany's virgin pussy.

"FUCK YEAH BABY! OH GOD IT'S HUGE! FUCK MY BRAINS OUT, MAKE ME YOUR WHORE!" Tiffany thrashed while DC pumped slowly in and out. He shoved his entire cock into her, and she clamped down with her pelvic muscles and made him work pulling out. DC had to admit the bitch knew how to use her body for maximum pleasure. After several minutes, Tiffany screamed "I'M CUMMING! FUCKKKKKKKKK!" and DC climaxed at the same time. The pleasure blast knocked her out cold.

"Nice, you'll do. Now you two skanks, get over here and let's see you in action. Amber, you eat Tiff out and make her cum at least 2 more times. I've already fucked you so I know you can take it. Sasha, bend the fuck over that chair."

"Yah DC. With much pleasure." the dark haired Eastern European beauty said with a lick of her lips. She stripped out of her clothes slowly and sensuously, and then with an evil smile bent over the chair and stuck her firm pert ass up and wiggled it.

DC growled and gave her a hard smack in the ass causing her to gasp. DC smacked her several times and then bent her head back. Vacant, glassy eyes stared back. "Good to know, my Super Bitch Slap works on the ass too." DC said as he bent her over and whispered in ear "You're horny as fuck, and your English sucks. Talk like you are just off the fucking boat."

"Me is Horny. Me want to sex with you big American stud." Sasha replied with a suddenly very thick accent.

DC didn't waste any more time talking and rammed his cock full into her. She squealed and her back arched. Sasha's eyes rolled back as DC pounded her Czech pussy doggie style. DC growled and slapped his new bitch's ass and roughly fondled her tits while Sasha blabbered in Czech and finally came with a loud grunt. DC's dick slipped out and Sasha stood up. She turned around and stared at DC with glazed eyes nearly rolled backwards. She got out "Dat was a good sex." and then passed out cold on the floor.

DC looked over at Amber who had Tiffany thrashing around giggling and moaning. DC snapped his fingers and Amber and Tiffany both stopped immediately. Amber crawled over and licked him clean while he pulled out a smart phone and sent a short text to Jose. Tiffany woke up Sasha with a couple of slaps.

"Alright bitches, listen up. You all made the cut. I am claiming you as my bitches. You are going to be my Class A street walkers when the time comes. But first, we gots some stuff to do. Come here and get your injections."

DC pulled out a syringe and several small bottles. He had been working on his Ho Serum and had perfected some special types.

"Amber, you get the Sassy Bitch shot. All that schooling shit is gone and you are gonna be a dirty talking, streetwise bitch." DC gave her the injection and she shuddered and dropped to the couch twitching.

"Sasha, you are pretty close to being a perfect Eastern European Ho, so this shot will finish you off. You'll lose all that education, and be a fucking gold-digging bimbo who came to the US looking for a Sugar Daddy and hooked up with me." Sasha smiled as she got the shot and also dropped to the couch.

"Tiffany, I saved the best for last. This here is what I call the Head Hooker shot. You are going to get the brains of a decades old ho who knows all the tricks and likes helping her pimp keep the other bitches in line. You will be the girl who helps the new meat learn the ropes and slaps them around when needed." Tiffany clapped with glee as her pimp injected her. She convulsed several times and then stood up with the other two bitches with an evil smile.

"Mmmmmmmm, thanks a million baby. I LIKE the new me." She strutted forward and looped her arm around her pimp's waist. "What's the plan sugar? We get to hit the streets?"

"Nope. First you and the other bitches head to your momma's closet and find some fine slutwear. Get made up and decked out. Then we wait for your momma and recruit her soon to be dumb bimbo ass into the business."

About an hour later Paris Ramon entered her penthouse. She had been delayed at work and then she had a flat tire. She was tired and was looking forward to a quiet night. She walked into her living room and stopped dead in her tracks.

Lounging around in various states of undress were her daughter and her two best friends. Tiffany was wearing a tiny pair of gold colored hotpants, black fishnets with golden sandals, huge gold hoop earrings and bracelets, and a gold colored bikini top. Her hair was bleached Platinum blonde and she had caked on lipstick. Amber was dressed in a silver micro tube dress with black thigh high boots, hoop earrings, and a 70's style poof hairdo. Sasha was dressed in a purple metallic back strappy dress that showed off her ass and the fact she had no underwear. Her black hair was done up in a high pony tail with hoop earrings.

"Tiffany! What the hell are you wearing?" Paris was finally able to get out after staring for several seconds.

"My work outfit. This is what working girls wear on Sassy Street. You need to fix your clothing line mom. This high class shit needs to be slutted up if you expect to work for the Super Pimp."

"Super Pimp?" Paris got out as a hand spun her around.

"Yeah, that would be me." DC said as he kissed her hard. Paris struggled, but DC held the kiss for a long time breathing down into her lungs. He concentrated on her. He could almost feel her confused and increasingly horny thoughts as she tried to fight. He concentrated and thought "You are a stupid bimbo Whore. You belong to me. You are a stupid bimbo Whore. You belong to me." Again and again. After a short bit he realized that he only could feel his thoughts and Paris was not struggling anymore.

DC broke the kiss and Paris simply flopped on the floor while she gasped a huge breath of air. DC waited a bit and then said "Who are you?"

"I'm a stupid bimbo whore. I belong to you." Paris replied without missing a beat.

The three other hookers laughed and Tiffany strutted up to DC and wrapped her arm around his waist.

"Nice job baby, looks like momma's not such a smart bitch anymore. What now?"

"I fuck her brains out. Then we give her a shot. Then she signs over the company. And then she gets that slutty Mexican ass out on the street and starts making DC some money."

DC grabbed Paris by the hair and dragged her to her feet. He had been fucking his three new Ho's for the last 2 hours so he was nice and ready. Paris stared at him dumbly, still dopey from his super kiss. He shoved her over towards the dinner room, spun her around and ripped her clothing off. She didn't struggle and giggled when he manhandled her up on the table. DC crawled up over her and jammed his cock into her. Paris screamed in pain and DC slapped her hard.

"Quiet Bitch! You're a ho, so take it like a ho!" DC roughly said as he rammed into her pussy. Paris nodded and bit down hard on a piece of her shirt. Tears rolled down her face for a bit until she got wet and the pain stopped. She then really got into it and soon had her legs wrapped tightly around DC's waist while she bucked underneath him.

"Yeah baby! Fucking RAPE me! Beat me like the whore I am! Fucking DESTROY meeeeeeeeee!" Paris screamed out as she came. DC grunted and then laughed as he came. Paris thrashed once more and then went limp.

"You sure beat that bitch up good baby. We'll need to use some makeup on her to make her good for the street." Tiffany said with smile as she came over and started licking her pimp clean. Sasha and Amber pulled Paris onto the floor so DC could sit on the table.

"Don't worry about it yet. We aren't ready yet for prime time. She'll be fine in a couple of days. First let's get her in the proper mindset." DC said as he pulled out the Ho Serum.

Paris thrashed for a few minutes, more than the other girls had. And then she came too and looked up at DC with a smile.

"Like, OMG baby! That fuck was, like, so fucking rad! I'm, like totally ready to be, like your hooker baby!" Paris said as she twirled her long hair around her finger.

"You sure you want to be my hooker? Drop out of high school?" DC said.

"Totally! School, is like sooooooo lame. I wanna strut my hot school girl bod on the street and fuck some real men!"

DC grinned and said "K, sign these forms and you hired." Paris clapped with a squee and signed without hesitation. DC told her to hit the bathroom and get cleaned up.

"What was that about baby, why did my mom started acting all spacy?" Tiffany asked.

"It's my Slutty Schoolgirl Ho Serum. It makes the bitch think she is an 18 year old high school slut. Completely destroys any memories, skills, or IQ and replaces them with bimbo shit. She ain't you momma anymore. She's your BFF."

Tiffany and the other two girls clapped and laughed at the idea of Paris Ramos, one of the most respected business women in Center City transformed into a ditzy bimbo school girl.

"K, that's two down. You Ho's stay here. Tiff, have your mom call the school and tell them that she is taking you three out on a couple weeks vacation. Stay here, do some drugs and get lezzie on each other. I'll send over some customers in a day or two. When I call you, you get the bitches dressed and come running. You dig?"

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,327 Followers
12